The Cloak (Robin-Hood-esque RP; Players Needed!)

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cloak (Robin-Hood-esque RP; Players Needed!)

Post by Maela on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A raven's feather. A mysterious warning. Missing food, articles of clothing, money, and a few objects of value. What does this mean? You have been targeted by the Cloak. Be prepared to be stolen from for the rest of your life, or change your ways for the better. 

The Cloak is a guild of thieves, spies, and artisans dedicated to equality for all. This expansive guild steals from the cruel wealthy and gives to the deserving poor; a tradition passed down and improved on for generations. They choose their targets with care, and the artisans alter all stolen items beyond recognition. At the head of the Cloak is the one and only Raven Hood, King of Thieves, the Hood of the Cloak. 

Yet the world is against them. Raven's "naughty list" grows longer than his "nice list" daily. The upper classes naturally don't appreciate the Cloak's deeds. The guards are constantly at their backs, but Raven always finds an escape. How long can this continue? With society as it stands against you, how can you survive? Where will you stand?

THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY KNOWN TO CLOAK MEMBERS. It's a secret, that they should know.
Cloak Members Read This:
The Cloak base is comprised of two buildings and an underground system of tunnels. The buildings are open to the public. The smaller of the two is a shop to sell the altered goods. The larger one, the main base, is a tavern, inn, and orphanage all rolled into one. Tavern on the first floor. Inn on the next few floors (with lodging available for anyone who needs it), orphanage on the top few floors. On the second floor of the tavern/inn is a bookshelf. On this bookshelf is a collection of various scrolls and books, as well as one special book. The special book triggers a magic door to open behind the bookshelf, leading to a staircase and the secret part of the base where loot is stored, raids are planned, thieves live, etc. However, only someone who is part of the guild, can enter. For anyone who isn't part/doesn't know about it, the special book is just a book. For anyone who means harm to the guild, it will seem to burn them. And yes, Raven is still very uncomfortable around it and it still gives him the heebie jeebies, but he tolerates it for the most part.

Rules:
1. No OP, gming, autohitting, etc. Everyone wants to be powerful, but balance yourself. 
2. Romance is fine, but don't go into detail. Use timeskips for strong sexual content. (See Roleplay Guidelines)
3. To be honest, I don't care if you swear. But to keep with the Forum Rules, please only show the first letter of stronger swear words, followed by ***. 
4. Gore is fine, just don't go overboard with it. 
5. Decent bios; use complete sentences in at least appearance, personality, and history. No perfect bios. You have three chances. Use the bio skeleton.
6. Do your best to use proper grammar and spelling, and try to have detailed posts. Use "..." for talking, Italics for mental speech/thinking, and (...) for out of character. 
7. ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK
8. No killing without permission. 
9. This is MEDIEVAL FANTASY. No modern clothes, weapons, etc. 
10. Try to even out the genders and roles. I doubt I'll get them perfectly even, but I will put more limits if we seem to be getting to many of one role (ie thieves). 
11. Put "Justice" in other section of the bio skeleton if you have read everything. 
12. YOU MUST BE ACCEPTED BEFORE YOU START RPING. 
13. Any questions, just ask. I prefer if you use the OOC, since there's a chance someone else might have a similar question, but you may use the chatbox or PM.

Characters

Chat

Last edited by Maela on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix spoiler, hopefully)
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cloak (Robin-Hood-esque RP; Players Needed!)

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:00 am

Sapphire kissed his cheek and rubbed his shoulders. "Don't beat yourself up Raven, at least you tried" she said softly.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 am

"I know, I know," Raven muttered, though he seemed unconvinced. "He's just too young to die. Far too young." He shook his head and shrugged off her touch.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:08 am

Sapphire sighed "He was too young" she shook her head. "The world is cruel like that..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:09 am

Ila lay down on the bed, curled up around Damon in her usual fashion, the only difference now was the bed was soft and warm, though this will most likely be the last time she would see him. Her sobs continued until she fell into a restless sleep.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:28 am

Raven smiled grimly. "And that's why we do what we do. To make the world a better place, a little at a time," he said.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:35 am

Sapphire smiled "And you do a great job at it" she then hugged him "You helped my family greatly, I've always been greatful for that."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:37 am

Raven blinked, then hugged her back, relaxing in the embrace. "Of course, you're welcome as always," he murmured.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:43 am

Sapphire relaxed also and stayed in his arms. She never admitted it to him but she always loved being in his arms, it made her feel safe, something  she never experienced with any other man.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:48 am

Raven held her for a few moments, then pulled back gently and sighed, smiling sadly. 

Sarah looked back at the sleeping child, feeling guilt and sorrow at her failure to save the infant. But there was nothing more she could do. He was too close to death.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:51 am

Sapphire blushed a little as she smiled back at him. "Guess I should take that bath then huh..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:58 am

Raven shrugged. "If you wish to," he replied, then stretched and started walking back to the main room of the tavern.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:00 am

Sapphire watched him go before she sighed softly and went to her room. Some time later she was in the bath, thinking about who she should take tomorrow.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:19 am

Raven sighed and settled himself in his throne with a bottle of wine to drown his sorrows. He did what he could, but it was never quite enough.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:22 am

After a while she got out of her bath and put on a robe. She still didn't know who to pick so she planned on asking Raven for some pointers.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:32 am

Raven hummed a tavern song to himself, sipping at the bottle of wine.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:35 am

Sapphire made her way to his room and walked in "Sorry to disturb you but I have a question..." She had on a simple nice dress since it was evening and she didn't plan on going anywhere, her hair was still wet.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:40 am

Aurora soon turned to head home. There was to be a ball the following night, one of her suitors trying to make a good impression for her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:43 am

Raven shook his head slightly to clear it and glanced back at Sapphire. "Yes?" he asked slowly.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:49 am

"I still can't decide who I should bring tomorrow so I was wondering if you could suggest..." She then tilted her head at him "Are you drunk?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:23 am

Raven smirked. "Not yet, no," he replied, taking another sip of the wine. "As to who you should bring... How 'bout Dox?"
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:28 am

Sapphire thought about it for a moment "Maybe...I'll see in the morning." She went over to him "if you don't mind I would care for some wine myself."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Raven nodded and started to extend the wine bottle towards her, then paused and ordered her a bottle and glass of her own. He was already almost half done with his.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Sapphire thanked him before she poured a glass and drank it. She wasn't able to hold her liquor as well as Raven which was why she didn't drink often and tended to be tipsy at around a third of the bottle before being drunk at half the bottle.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Raven passed his bottle from hand to hand, taking a few more sips. "You're very pretty," he said after a moment, his words slightly slurred.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Sapphire looked at him "And you're very handsome" her words a little slurred before took another sip of her wine. "So handsome that I've had a crush on you since I was...20"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Maela on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Raven laughed. "'Course I'm handsome. King o' Thieves, rem'ber?" he replied, then took her hand and kissed it as if she were the royalty.
Maela
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum