Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:38 am

A beautiful green clearing surrounded by trees and small to medium sized rocks. Several small cave entrances are made in the side of one big rock. All the caves inside are connected by tunnels that lead to another clearing, but a smaller one, with a pond. The bigger clearing can sometimes be full of deer, which means plenty for the wolves to eat.


Last edited by Draxion on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 am

A beautiful green clearing surrounded by trees and small to medium sized rocks. Several small cave entrances are made in the side of one big rock. All the caves inside are connected by tunnels that lead to another clearing, but a smaller one, with a pond. The bigger clearing can sometimes be full of deer, which means plenty for the wolves to eat.

Livia spotted the creek she knew of, after walking for a few more hours with the others. She was relieved to find it, knowing they needed to go a little further. "The clearing is just through some trees and dense foliage." She told the group. She was excited and nervous as she began to make her way through the bushes. Luckily she was right and the clearing was still peaceful and beautiful. She then spotted the caves in the big rock, and wagged her tail happily.

Nightshade followed the group, silent. She looked around. Not bad... Wouldn't be too bad of a place to look for horsetail in the spring and summer. Maybe some arrowgrass? She plodded along silently, sniffing patches of curious-looking grass, muttering about "Possible hotspots for herbs" and such... She raised her nose, Any snakes? Something useful before winter...

Once out of the foggy woods, Ari felt a little unease without the nice protection the gray fog provided from the humans roaming around searching for their kind but at the same time felt very happy and peaceful after entering the clearing. It was exactly what he thought it would be. I can get used to this, he thought to himself as his eyes wandered around, looking for anything that appeared to be nice and tangy.

Kilo followed Ari closely like a young pup follows its mother. She knew they were close to humans and knew to keep quiet, but she still felt fearful of this clearing. If we get spotted by humans we have to run  fast to get away before they pull out their sticks, she thought, referring to the human's guns. "Can I learn any of your names? I find it weird that you know mine and not me getting to know yours." she muttered softly.

Livia turned to Kilo and gave a soft nod." I am sorry to be rude for not telling you my name earlier. My name is Livia, and no need to be scared now. We will be safe here." She told the young wolf, as she made her way to the main cave entrance. It was light inside, but only from the smaller clearing that was on the other side. Her tail wagged a little more and she went inside. She sniffed the air, amd surprisingly still smelled her parents' scent, but faintly. Her mood immediately changed and she laid down in a spot her father used to lay in, and curled into a ball. She didnt mind the others seeing her this way, as she was beginning to feel comforted by their presence.

The only male in the crowd turned to the young pup and smiled weakly, not sure whether or not to trust her yet. It wasn't that she was a random, defenseless pup that showed up unexpectedly, it was Ari just having trust issues with anyone he just met. Nightshade made him even more nervous than any other. "My name is Ari, Kilo," he answered calmly before looking around the clearing. He wasn't exactly seeking anything in particular, just pacing.

Kilo looked down at the ground as she noticed Ari's posture and weak smile. Did I say something wrong that made him nervous?, she thought in her mind. So far, the young she-wolf had the name of two of the wolf trio, Livia and Ari, but she still didn't know the name of the third wolf. She glanced at the third wolf before her ears drooped slightly.

Inside the clearing that Livia thought was empty of all life was a lone wolf by the name of Silver. He's a winged, white Marked Wolf and has been stuck in this clearing enjoying the plentiful bounty of food for the past month. After he sees the four wolves enter, he grows immediately nervous and hides himself in some heavy vegetation looking onward at them. Because the young pup was sticking by Ari and Livia he thinks it belongs to them and they were mates.

Due to her good eyesight and hearing, Livia looked out the cave from her laying position. She inwardly growled and walked outside. She looked around for any other signs of life in the clearing, and used her night vision to try and help. Even though it was light outside, anything that was a briggt color would stand out. And sure enough, among some thick foliage, she spotted bright white markings. She went back to normal vision and called out,"i know you are there. Come out so i can see you." The fur on her neck rose in defense, in case it attacked her. As well as to show this place was hers

Kilo looked at Livia as she started talking about someone who she saw hiding. The young she-wolf, not knowing how to intelligently react turned to look in the direction Livia was looking at. She didn't see anything and she lowered her ears tighter before she glanced away at Ari, not knowing what he would do. Kilo then walked off, entering the cave that Livia has come out of. The golden and gray colored she-wolf then sat down inside it.

Nightshade's wicked grin returned when she realized another was nearby, but since Ari's reprimand she said nothing. Why should I care what he says? Why does it matter? Still, she complied, but did step forward bravely and displayed a dominant stance of a body guard. "Reveal yourself."

Having being known, Silver lets himself be visible to the four wolves considering the fact that he was also horribly outnumbered and has zero chance of defeating them. The male has a gentle nature since he has white markings all over his body and therefore will try to be less aggressive as possible. "I know I am discovered," he says freely to the four. "There ain't no point in being hostile if that is any of your intentions."

Ari was a little away from where they found the other wolf hiding in some heavy vegetation before he allowed himself to become willingly visible. He was that far away since all he did was pace around the clearing ever since arriving there. Eventually he did see Silver and immediately thought, Five wolves in less than 24 hours? This is amazing! How many more of us are really out there, even close by? He then ignored the white wolf and looked around the surrounding area, wondering if more were here.

Nightshade eyed the white-marked wolf. At least this one doesn't shake so much he looks like he could be blown away by a breeze! Her stance did become less aggressive, but was still on alert. "How is there so many of us in one area?..." She grumbled. Her orange eye once again grew wild as the ball bounced around its socket. She concentrated on halting its path in annoyance. Her paranoia suddenly kicked in. This couldn't be a trap. At least, I don't believe this couldn't be a trap. Just coincidence? Who knows, who knows...

Her gaze cast an air of suspicion as her right forepaw lifted than firmly planted itself further onto the ground.

Livia relaxed herself after knowing it was another wolf. She sighed and then went back to the den. She was happy for another wolf to be known of, but unsure if the new male would join them. She saw Kilo in the main den as well, and gave a brief smile to the pup before laying down in her previous spot. She was exhausted from their journey here, and was becoming hungry again.

Kilo looked at Livia as the she-wolf returned inside the cave. She smiled back at her before she laid her head down onto her front paws. Her tail wagged twice before she closed her eyes, sighing in content despite feeling a bit cold. "Who was that wolf you spotted?" she asked the she-wolf, refraining from falling asleep. Her amber-caramel eyes opening to look at her.

Ari saw everyone see the same wolf he spot - the white one - and wondered what they all thought, seeing if they thought about what he did. After a good thorough search with his eyes on the surrounding area and seeing no other wolves were around, he relaxed and turned his full attention on Silver. "Greetings, stranger," he said kindly. "My name is Ari, and how long have you been here?"

"I have no idea, little one. But i hope, with Ari's reasoning, the new wolf will join us... Get some rest, you must be exhausted." She answered to Kilo, glancing over at her. She saw how tired the pup looked, which made her smile. She was glad she could share this wonderful place with other wolves. Although she still did not trust them well enough, she hoped she could trust them all eventually, to the point of being made a pack and becoming good friends.

Nightshade sat back, confused. Even with her small family pack, there had not been such friendly relations with outsiders. Then again, this wasn't a pack, more like a jumbled mess of a group. Still, her body told her to chase away strangers, or else get them to submit, and yet... The she-wolf shook her head and stepped back, quietly listening to the conversation.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Alron on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:36 am

Silver bows his head in respect and lowers his tail to the ground to the three wolves to shows he wasn't any threat to anyone. He figures the smaller wolf belongs to Livia since he seems to have taken a liking to her by how he stays close. When he looks upon Ari and Nightshade, he wonders if any of them were related or not. But of course that wasn't possible since none even appeared alike or even harvested the same markings. "My name is Silver." he says calmly.
avatar
Alron
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:52 am

"Nightshade," the she-wolf replied simply. Still eyeing Silver. "What brings you here?" Her ears still remained locked forward and her stubby tail stuck outwards. These wolves and their friendliness will one day be their downfall. She shook her head. Do any of these wolves know what pack life is? They certainly claim to be. Certainly, we aren't a pack, but we are something. 
avatar
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4400
Likes : 2
Join date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Ari refrained from being mean to the newcomer since this might be the last wolves around the area but of course even that idea was false since five had showed up in the last 24 hours. "Ari," he replied to Silver and bowed his head after seeing the male do it first. He then looked to Nightshade and agreed with her question. Why was Silver there and how had he been here? Ari also wondered if he happened to had stolen much of the prey here.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Alron on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:16 am

Silver rises his head again and looks upon the two wolves since Livia and Kilo wasn't actually present with them but instead was inside one of the many caves that was placed here in the paradise of a clearing. He primarily focuses on Nightshade and Ari now since they were the only ones addressing him now. "I've been here for over a month now... by myself," he simply answers their questions. Now his tail was slowly rising.
avatar
Alron
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:24 am

Nightshade narrowed her eyes at the rising tail, and her hackles bristled slightly. "Where do you come from, then?" She said softly, trying not to let the growl into her voice. Her headstrong nature wasn't the friendliest, and this stranger's slow-going rising tail wasn't helping at all.
avatar
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4400
Likes : 2
Join date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:34 am

Ari looked on at the stranger and acted in the same manner Nightshade did when Silver rose his tail slowly showing a sign of slight aggression soon. The male did have his own rise in the same manner but of course he was in control and refrained from being hostile since it could also be a false signal. Ari, however, wouldn't hesitate to attack and even kill if the white wolf would in fact be hostile. A month of living here in peace? he thought to himself calmly and shook his head. Impossible.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Alron on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:41 am

Seeing how the two wolves reacts to Silver's tail rising he quickly stops in it's path and only risen it halfway though is ears reveals another thing... they were still lower to his head. Indeed the white wolf timidly looks at them, he was very friendly. "I've come from a ways from here, Nightshade," he answers her calmly.
avatar
Alron
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:55 am

Nightshade would appear to be somewhat satisfied with the answer, and her bristling ceased when his tail paused its ascent. "It seems we all have. I suppose this area is safer than it seems." She silently applauded Ari. Can't believe that he actually stepped up this time. I hope that will last.
avatar
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4400
Likes : 2
Join date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Kilo sighed at Livia's response before she laid her head down and closed her eyes. She didn't know how she fell asleep that fast, but she did. She dreamed soon after, but her dream was more of a memory. "Kilo, run! Run as fast your paws carry you! Now!" she recalled her mother saying to her in the memory - her mother's last words before the mean wolves attacked. She whimpered once in her sleep as she remembered going back afterwards and seeing her parents dead.
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8547
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Hellchild31 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Livia watched the young wolf fall asleep, which made her become tired as well. She yawned a few times, trying to listen outside. However she could not, amd so decided to lay her head down. She closed her eyes within a few seconds and was soon asleep. She dreamed of her parents, seeing their faces once more. Although, this dream soon turned into a nightmare, where she was running from the humans again. She had to relive the horror that happened, only this time she died as well, not managing to escape.
avatar
Hellchild31
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 21
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

Alron wrote:Seeing how the two wolves reacts to Silver's tail rising he quickly stops in it's path and only risen it halfway though is ears reveals another thing... they were still lower to his head. Indeed the white wolf timidly looks at them, he was very friendly. "I've come from a ways from here, Nightshade," he answers her calmly.

Hotaru wrote:]Nightshade would appear to be somewhat satisfied with the answer, and her bristling ceased when his tail paused its ascent. "It seems we all have. I suppose this area is safer than it seems." She silently applauded Ari. Can't believe that he actually stepped up this time. I hope that will last.

(Since we are in the same area though in two different locations, we should start using quotes so we aren't lost... )

Ari nodded to Nightshade's response, slowly lowering his tail but not to where it would touch the ground. "Yes, that does seem like every wolf's tale," he said clearly and looked around the surrounding area to be sure they were alone. After a good scan, his gaze returned to Silver to where he actually cracked a smile. "Then if you've been here for over a month, you know where we could find a good ground for prey, right?" The male was in fact hungry since their journey here was long and hard.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Alron on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:12 am

Draxion wrote:
Alron wrote:Seeing how the two wolves reacts to Silver's tail rising he quickly stops in it's path and only risen it halfway though is ears reveals another thing... they were still lower to his head. Indeed the white wolf timidly looks at them, he was very friendly. "I've come from a ways from here, Nightshade," he answers her calmly.

Hotaru wrote:]Nightshade would appear to be somewhat satisfied with the answer, and her bristling ceased when his tail paused its ascent. "It seems we all have. I suppose this area is safer than it seems." She silently applauded Ari. Can't believe that he actually stepped up this time. I hope that will last.

(Since we are in the same area though in two different locations, we should start using quotes so we aren't lost... )

Ari nodded to Nightshade's response, slowly lowering his tail but not to where it would touch the ground. "Yes, that does seem like every wolf's tale," he said clearly and looked around the surrounding area to be sure they were alone. After a good scan, his gaze returned to Silver to where he actually cracked a smile. "Then if you've been here for over a month, you know where we could find a good ground for prey, right?" The male was in fact hungry since their journey here was long and hard.

(ok sounds good XD)

Silver smiles weakly at the only other male present in the area and nods his small head. "Yes I do know where there are plenty of food for all of us, just east of here. Not far either," he says back and shifts his gaze between Ari and Nightshade several times though more on the female since her present even makes him timid a little. Is she even happy I'm here? he thinks to himself curiously.
avatar
Alron
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 am

Alron wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Alron wrote:Seeing how the two wolves reacts to Silver's tail rising he quickly stops in it's path and only risen it halfway though is ears reveals another thing... they were still lower to his head. Indeed the white wolf timidly looks at them, he was very friendly. "I've come from a ways from here, Nightshade," he answers her calmly.

Hotaru wrote:]Nightshade would appear to be somewhat satisfied with the answer, and her bristling ceased when his tail paused its ascent. "It seems we all have. I suppose this area is safer than it seems." She silently applauded Ari. Can't believe that he actually stepped up this time. I hope that will last.

(Since we are in the same area though in two different locations, we should start using quotes so we aren't lost... )

Ari nodded to Nightshade's response, slowly lowering his tail but not to where it would touch the ground. "Yes, that does seem like every wolf's tale," he said clearly and looked around the surrounding area to be sure they were alone. After a good scan, his gaze returned to Silver to where he actually cracked a smile. "Then if you've been here for over a month, you know where we could find a good ground for prey, right?" The male was in fact hungry since their journey here was long and hard.

(ok sounds good XD)

Silver smiles weakly at the only other male present in the area and nods his small head. "Yes I do know where there are plenty of food for all of us, just east of here. Not far either," he says back and shifts his gaze between Ari and Nightshade several times though more on the female since her present even makes him timid a little. Is she even happy I'm here? he thinks to himself curiously.

(Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. I was busy with other stuff... )

Ari got the idea clearly from the white wolf and smiled weakly to him just as he did to them in the same manner. After, he shifted his his to Nightshade and wondered what she thought about it, actually going to the hunting grounds to the east. "What do you think, Nightshade?" he asked her quietly. "Think we can leave this area to go get us some food? If so, I'll head over into that den to alert Kilo and Livia."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:38 am

Hellchild31 wrote:Livia watched the young wolf fall asleep, which made her become tired as well. She yawned a few times, trying to listen outside. However she could not, amd so decided to lay her head down. She closed her eyes within a few seconds and was soon asleep. She dreamed of her parents, seeing their faces once more. Although, this dream soon turned into a nightmare, where she was running from the humans again. She had to relive the horror that happened, only this time she died as well, not managing to escape.

@SirenFlame
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:58 am

Draxion wrote:
Alron wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Alron wrote:Seeing how the two wolves reacts to Silver's tail rising he quickly stops in it's path and only risen it halfway though is ears reveals another thing... they were still lower to his head. Indeed the white wolf timidly looks at them, he was very friendly. "I've come from a ways from here, Nightshade," he answers her calmly.

Hotaru wrote:]Nightshade would appear to be somewhat satisfied with the answer, and her bristling ceased when his tail paused its ascent. "It seems we all have. I suppose this area is safer than it seems." She silently applauded Ari. Can't believe that he actually stepped up this time. I hope that will last.

(Since we are in the same area though in two different locations, we should start using quotes so we aren't lost... )

Ari nodded to Nightshade's response, slowly lowering his tail but not to where it would touch the ground. "Yes, that does seem like every wolf's tale," he said clearly and looked around the surrounding area to be sure they were alone. After a good scan, his gaze returned to Silver to where he actually cracked a smile. "Then if you've been here for over a month, you know where we could find a good ground for prey, right?" The male was in fact hungry since their journey here was long and hard.

(ok sounds good XD)

Silver smiles weakly at the only other male present in the area and nods his small head. "Yes I do know where there are plenty of food for all of us, just east of here. Not far either," he says back and shifts his gaze between Ari and Nightshade several times though more on the female since her present even makes him timid a little. Is she even happy I'm here? he thinks to himself curiously.

(Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. I was busy with other stuff... )

Ari got the idea clearly from the white wolf and smiled weakly to him just as he did to them in the same manner. After, he shifted his his to Nightshade and wondered what she thought about it, actually going to the hunting grounds to the east. "What do you think, Nightshade?" he asked her quietly. "Think we can leave this area to go get us some food? If so, I'll head over into that den to alert Kilo and Livia."

Nightshade grinned, "I would love to go hunting. I haven't done so in a while, meaning since this morning." She flexed her muscles and she eagerly stretched. "What are we going for? Big game?" Her strange toothy grin spread across her face as the venom-gifted wolf grew excited.
avatar
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4400
Likes : 2
Join date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Hotaru wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Alron wrote:
Draxion wrote:



(Since we are in the same area though in two different locations, we should start using quotes so we aren't lost... )

Ari nodded to Nightshade's response, slowly lowering his tail but not to where it would touch the ground. "Yes, that does seem like every wolf's tale," he said clearly and looked around the surrounding area to be sure they were alone. After a good scan, his gaze returned to Silver to where he actually cracked a smile. "Then if you've been here for over a month, you know where we could find a good ground for prey, right?" The male was in fact hungry since their journey here was long and hard.

(ok sounds good XD)

Silver smiles weakly at the only other male present in the area and nods his small head. "Yes I do know where there are plenty of food for all of us, just east of here. Not far either," he says back and shifts his gaze between Ari and Nightshade several times though more on the female since her present even makes him timid a little. Is she even happy I'm here? he thinks to himself curiously.

(Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday. I was busy with other stuff... )

Ari got the idea clearly from the white wolf and smiled weakly to him just as he did to them in the same manner. After, he shifted his his to Nightshade and wondered what she thought about it, actually going to the hunting grounds to the east. "What do you think, Nightshade?" he asked her quietly. "Think we can leave this area to go get us some food? If so, I'll head over into that den to alert Kilo and Livia."

Nightshade grinned, "I would love to go hunting. I haven't done so in a while, meaning since this morning." She flexed her muscles and she eagerly stretched. "What are we going for? Big game?" Her strange toothy grin spread across her face as the venom-gifted wolf grew excited.

Ari shrugged as well, not really knowing what sort of game there were around this area though he did remember at one time before coming here, Livia mentioned they were deer. "I think all it is deer, Nightshade," he answered her, got up, stretched, and then turned around heading toward the den where Livia and Kilo were at.

After reaching there, he poked his head curiously inside and looked for the two, seeing they were safely and peacefully chilling on ground. "Hey, do you two want to go hunting?" he asked loudly to wake them up.


Last edited by Draxion on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Hellchild31 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Livia woke up, panting from her nightmare. She had head Ari's voice, which had woken her up. "Yes, i would like to go hunting. But if Kilo does not, we cant leave her here by herself." Livia told him, her mind still on her nightmare. It had felt so real, even the part where she was slowly dying. She shook out her fur to rid it of dirt from the cave, and looked over at Kilo.
avatar
Hellchild31
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 21
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Kilo's ears twitched as she heard voices. The young she-wolf started to wake, yawning before she opened her eyes. "Hey Livia, what's going on?" she said, her mouth gaping open as she yawned once again. The golden and gray colored female then got up, stretching sleepily before she sniffed the air. "Livia....why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8547
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Hellchild31 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm

"I am wondering if you want to hunt with us." She answered the wolf, looking back at Ari now. She stretched her limbs just as Kilo had done. She needed to get away from the cave, as it was giving her too many memories. "If you do not want to go hunting, i can stay here with you." She told Kilo, wagging her tail a little.
avatar
Hellchild31
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 21
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:20 am

Ari remained where he was standing by the entrance as he watched on the two talk it out and once they had finally reached a decision, he wouldn't hesitate to get out of there. "Well... are you two coming or not?" he asked again, growing a little impatient since Livia was waiting for the young one to answer.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Kilo's ears twitched as she heard Ari's response. The young she-wolf let out one more sleepily yawn. She then trotted up to his side, her tail wagging. "Will I get to help hunt?" she asked him, her golden-caramel colored eyes twinkling in anticipation as she waited for him to answer.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8547
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Hellchild31 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Livia watched the young wolf go over next to Ari, and it made her wonder how much she trusted him. She wagged her tail a little more before going out of the den. She was surprisingly pleased to see the new wolf still around. However, it would take a very long time before she could trust any of them completely.
avatar
Hellchild31
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 21
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Field of Dawning; A New Life (Marked Wolves)

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 am

After they both decided to go with on the swift but hopefully short hunting trip, Ari followed them out of the den and back into the clearing where he hoped Nightshade and Silver were still located. After he saw them both present, he sighed a little relief cause deep down he still didn't trust Nightshade too well; especially after recently meeting a new stranger. Ari looked at all of them. "Everyone ready to go?" he asked.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum