Star Blazers (S.B. Yamato Fanfic)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Blazers (S.B. Yamato Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

​It is the year 2199.  For the past five years Earth has been under constant attack by forces from the mysterious planet Gamilon.  Earth's self-defense space fleet has been decimated, and deadly 'planet bombs' constantly bombard the surface of the earth, covering it with dangerous radioactive pollution.  No life exists on the barren surface, and all the exposed liquid water has long ago evaporated, leaving the lethal, radioactive air incredibly humid and much of the atmosphere covered in thick clouds.  As a result of the bombings, the only places left fit to survive are in massive underground cities, though soon even those safe havens will fade away.  The radiation is beginning to seep down through the earth's crust and infect the hiding remnants of the human population, and scientists calculate that the earth only has about one year's time left before all life on it is extinguished and it becomes permanently uninhabitable.  What little future the human race has left seems incredibly bleak and empty.

But then... there appears a beacon of hope...

A strange starship crashes near the north end of what used to be the Philippine island chain, and inside is discovered a number of things that can give the earth a fighting chance.  A message from a woman named Queen Starsha of the planet Iskandar saying that there is a ​device called the 'Cosmo DNA' that can cleanse the earth of its radioactive poison and reverse the effects of the Gamilon bombardment.  She also gave the exact coordinates of her home planet Iskandar and where on that planet to find the Cosmo DNA.  There's just one problem.  The trip to Iskandar is a 296,000 light-year round-trip, and earth only has one year left to live.

However, Queen Starsha also provided the humans with detailed designs and instructions for a so-called 'Wave-Motion Engine,' a warp drive that is capable of converting the vacuum of space into tachyon energy, as well as functioning like a normal rocket engine.  It also provides essentially infinite power to the ship and enables the vessel to "ride" the wave of tachyons and travel much,​ much faster than light.  With time running out, the humans quickly build a Wave-Motion Engine into their newest, biggest, and last space battleship, constructed inside the buried hulk of a sea-faring battleship lost in a war more than two and a half centuries ago.  They also find a way to construct a 'Wave-Motion Gun', an immensely powerful weapon which harnesses the power of the WME and directs it through a firing gate in the bow, shooting it in a stream directly forwards. (Because of course we did.  We're humans, we always find a way to turn every good technology into something destructive. Yay us!)  The group operating this new vessel puts out a call all over the world for people to volunteer for the dangerous mission, needing a crew for the vessel and a way to give humanity one last chance; to save Mother Earth and stop the Gamilons once and for all.

What's that?  What's the vessel's name, you ask?...

Space Battleship Yamato.

*cue the following epic montage theme song*

(Yeah, the lyrics are in Japanese.  I don't care, it's still cool as cr#p.  I'm trying to work on getting an accurate translation, and when I do I'll stick it here.)

Rules/Info:

General Site Rules apply, as usual.

If you don't know what Space Battleship Yamato (or 宇宙戦艦ヤマト or Uchū Senkan Yamato)

​is all about​, first of all, have you watched or heard anything at all about great Anime since the 1970's? (XD)  But seriously, if you don't know what it's about, just look it up, and preferably watch at least some of the Anime.  (If you want it in English, look for Star Blazers.  That's the English Dub and the series that the plotline of the RP will be following the closest, at least Star Blazers Season One.)

This RP is going to have a couple somewhat mature (but not necessarily in a bad way) themes throughout, including very deep personal tragedy, funeral scenes for fallen comrades, and desperation caused by the total extinction faced by all of humanity.  There'll still be some more childishly-fun moments here and there, but I'm just giving everyone fair notice.

During the incredibly long, perilous journey that Yamato and her crew will be facing, morale and trust are certain to start wearing thin sooner or later.  Some crew will want to keep going, some will want to turn back and return to earth, mid-way through the trip, and some will want to decide to basically say 'screw earth!' and just take Yamato off and find another habitable planet that her crew can colonize to re-start the human race.  Fights won't happen immediately, but they will likely be inevitable.

There will be plenty of older girls and younger women onboard Yamato, as a matter of fact they will likely slightly outnumber the men.  This is intentional because, since the EDF was thinking ahead when they looked over the volunteer applications, they planned it out so that should Yamato fail to save the earth in time they would be well-equipped and have sufficient females to colonize a new planet and restart the human race elsewhere.  Even though they're girls and young women, that doesn't mean they won't be expected to pull their weight as crewmembers.

Romance: People can start getting very lonely in space surprisingly fast.  Romance will definitely be a thing that may set in very quickly, but remember that a fair few of the people still alive will have a tragic past to some degree, some will be worse off than others, and some won't reveal anything unless given some nudging from someone trying to get close to them.

There are no free rides on Yamato, everyone has a job.  That being said, they might later find a stowaway or two who, after being punished, will end up becoming a part of the crew so they aren't just a waste of food and air, and because Yamato WILL steadily end up taking casualties along the way  and therefore there'll be jobs to fill.  She'll leave with over a thousand crew, but (if she returns at all) she'll be left with only a fraction of that still alive.  Anyways, there's a lot of different positions that need to be filled on a space battleship, especially one as massive as Yamato.  I've listed everything I can think of below:

Captain (Taken)
Executive Officer (XO, second-in-command, would also have another officer's position on top of that.)
Communications (1 officer + normal crewmembers)
Navigation (2 officers, one of whom acts as Helmsman (the guy that actually steers the vessel) + normal crewmembers)
Tactical (All the ship's weapons and other combat systems, like countermeasures) (1 chief officer + 2 officers beneath them + normal crewmembers, mostly gunners.)
RADAR/ Sensors (1 officer + normal crewmembers)
Damage Control/repair (1 officer + normal crewmembers)
Engineering (1 chief officer + 1 officer beneath them + normal crewmembers)
Medical (1 officer (the ship's surgeon/main doctor) + nurses)
Galley (The ship's mess hall, also in charge of growing more food for the crew in the greenhouses) (1 officer (the head chef) + a few mess attendants)
Aircraft (Yamato carries one elite fighter squadron, the Black Tigers (Call signs Black 1 through Black 12), one squadron of heavy attack aircraft, the Vipers (Viper 1 through Viper 12), and a number of other craft, like small transports, survey ships (basically large, multi-seat fighters with less weapons and more protection and other systems like scanning equipment), landing craft, etc.  Each attack squadron is led by one officer and the rest of the pilots are normal crewmembers.  Black 1 (the leader of the Black Tigers) is taken.)
Maintenance (Like Damage Control/Repair, but is instead in charge of fixing things in less-than-life-or-death situations and just keeping everything running in general) (1 officer + normal crewmembers)
Security/Space Marines (1 chief officer + 2 beneath them + normal crewmembers)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Blazers (S.B. Yamato Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Reddy and Scotty stood to shake his hand. Scotty was already thinking about who he would try to ask about going straight to Olympia with him, if they wanted and could.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:27 pm

(Sorry again about the long breaks between posts, been really busy lately, especially with the holidays. Gonna try to get better about replying more often. Think we should skip ahead a week? And who do you think it'd be fun/make sense to bring along to Olympus?)

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:35 pm

(I'm so sorry I've been gone so long, I was super busy and people were sick and ugghh... *apologetic hugs* So I think we should send Scotty to Olympus (of course) and maybe send Dale and Ashley with him since Dale would be a local and could help with organizing things, and since Ashley would refuse to allow him to leave her alone for so long, so either she snuck aboard the ship before it left, like Cat did, or she just goes along normal. Then we'd have Jim, Grace, Gus, and the rest of the active crew of the Yamato leading the continued efforts against the Gamilons, Matt and a few other random guys heading onwards to Iskandar, and the rest of everyone relaxing (relatively) at home on Nekomura)

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 am

(Have her go as normal, Scotty wouldn't mind. lol, So Jim and the Yamato go after the Gamelons and Reddy and his ship go directly to Iskandar...which they haven't seen before? lol Sounds fun)

(PS, don't worry about the breaks, I needed this last one too.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:52 am

(Yeah, I'm really sorry about Nana. =( But anyways, you wanna start with everyone about to get underway?)

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 pm

(Sure)
Scotty was waiting on the ramp for the others that were coming with him to Olympus. Today was the day they were going to separate and it was both happy and sad. 

~~~
Reddy was on the ramp of his ship, watching the last of the preparations to outfit his ship and get it ready to go to Iskandar. 

~~~
Cat sat in her room, rubbing the scar on her wrist. She was not planning to see anyone off if she could help it. Quietly she stood and slipped out of the room, heading at first for the shop, then changing her mind and going out to the city. She would lose herself among the people there for  a few hours or so.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Ashley was walking with her parents and her baby brother Thomas, as well as her official fiancé Dale as they all made their way towards the boarding ramp of the Torrens where Scotty was waiting for them.  Ashley and Connie in particular were having difficulties keeping their eyes dry, and Ashley was clutching her father's hand tightly in her own.

~~~
"Everything seems to be in order, sir," Fitzhugh Grey said as he came up behind Reddy from inside the Walker's newly refurbished and redesigned interior.  "We should be ready to depart for Iskandar whenever you are, and the rest of the passenger liners carrying the pilots for the Queen's ships will be following along with us."

~~~
It took a while, but eventually Nathan managed to track her down by scent in the crowds and quickly ran up next to her.  "Cat?..." he asked a bit timidly.  "You feeling okay?... you've been acting pretty weird ever since you got home, and I'm kinda worried..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Gus held her hand then hugged Ashley when they reached the ramp. He sort of wished they were going with her just to not be apart. 

Dale was quiet, letting the family say their goodbyes.

~~~
Reddy nodded and looked to him "Good, we will take off after the Torrens has left." He said then looked to his communications officer to alert everyone. 

~~
Cat looked to Nathan and reached for his hand. She sighed softly then shook her head. "I don't know Nathan. I can't stop feeling like this."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 am

Ashley hugged both her parents, getting a soft kiss from both, and gave her little brother a soft kiss on the forehead as well. "I promise I'll come back in one piece," she said softly. "And I swear I won't try sleeping with Dale while you guys aren't around us. I want just as much as you guys do for me to not get hurt by being pregnant so young."
"It's alright sweetie," Connie said softly, rubbing the little parrot girl's head a bit in praise. "I trust you, and I know how capable you both are. I'll be praying for you two, but don't let missing us get in the way of going out there and saving a whole planet, alright?"
Ashley chuckled a bit and nodded, her tail flaring up and faning out a little to show her happiness. "Okay, I promise. I'll be good, and make sure you give Tommy my share of hugs while I'm away."

~~~
The comms officer quickly nodded his understanding, as did Grey, and the man sitting at the console was soon making an announcement over the ship-wide intercoms. "Now hear this; all hands are to prepare for departure in no more than tee minus ten minutes. I say again, all hands prepare to depart in no more than tee minus ten minutes. Engineering will initiate preparations for the Walker's first warp jump immediately."

~~~
"Feeling like what?..." Nathan asked softly as he reached and took Cat's hand readily in his own, frowning a bit as they walked. "Is there anything I could help with?..."

~~~
"Commander Powers, is the new crew all settled in properly and ready to depart?" Jim asked as he reverently took his seat once again in what was once known as 'The Kirk Chair', but had taken on an unofficial nickname as simply 'Dirk's Chair' to honor the Yamato's late skipper. "I don't want to be leaving much behind the Torrens or the Walker. We're the flagship of the fleet, after all, we can't let ourselves get outdone for making a timely exit by an old Greyhound and a courier ship, can we?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Dale would hug them too, they were practically his parents now and he did love them like that, plus who knew when they would actually see one another again. 

Gus smiled at her and held Connie and Tommy close to his side. Such a short time he had known them yet it felt like forever. He was sad to be parting from them now

~~~
Reddy smiled and went to his seat, sitting and looking out at the viewer. He was ready to go again, and to see this planet the others had spoken about.
~
~~~
Cat sighed and looked to their clasped hands as they walked. She headed for a park to sit on a bench with him. "I don't know how to explain it. It's like a part of me isn't here anymore." She moved her free hand to rub the scar again "The others treat me differently too, like they expect me to harm myself again. Like I am a fragile child that has to be watched constantly." She shook her head, knowing she wasn't explaining this right, but she couldn't find the right words. "I just want to run away sometimes, but at the same time, I want my position back. I want to have who I was back." 

~~~
"Yes sir, all crew has reported in and they are ready to depart." Grace said as she looked to him then chuckled softly "No, sir, we can't let them outdo us."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:03 pm

"Alright, you guys be good now, got it?" Connie said softly as she hugged the two kids one more time.

"Yeah mom, I promise." Ashley replied with a slightly pained smile, turning to Dale and taking his hand as the two of them started heading back towards the Torrens' boarding ramp.  "I love you guys," she called as she glanced back for a final wave.

"We love you guys too," Connie replied, leaning gently against Gus for support.

~~~

"You as excited for our first real warp as I am?" Grey asked Reddy with a chuckle.

~~~

Nathan frowned as he listened to what Cat was saying, not quite understanding it all, but he managed to understand enough.  He leaned in and softly hugged his sweetheart, his tail softly curling around her leg, and said "Cat, I'm not really sure if I can properly understand what you're going through, but I know that I not only want you to be happy, but I also want you to always be safe.  You being on the Yamato is really dangerous, and I'm always worried sick about if something's gonna happen to you whenever the ship's in trouble.  I don't want that to be happening anymore, you did more to help your people and my people than you ever could have been asked to do, and I want you to just get to stay here with me from now on.  We can both be safe here with each other, and I know I can help to make you happy here."

~~~

"Excellent," Jim said with a smile.  "How's our new Engineering Chief doing taking charge of his new post?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Gus held Connie and Tomas close as they watched Ashley and Dale go in the ship. He waved to the kids then sighed and held his wife and son close "They will be alright"

Dale waved to the adults then took Ashley's hand to go in with her.

~~~
Reddy chuckled and nodded "Yes, I am. This will be great." He said excitedly then chuckled and dipped his head

~~~
Cat sighed and hugged him back, falling silent now. She wanted to be better for him, to not feel so down, but she couldn't get past this. Maybe now that the others wouldn't be here to give her those looks, she could get past that, but she wasn't sure. She had lost a lot of her self confidence 

~~~
"He seems to be doing fine so far" Grace said with a smile then a shrug "We will have plenty of tests along the way

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:15 am

"Yeah, I know they will be," Connie said with a sigh as she watched the kids make their way up the Torrens' boarding ramp and disappear inside before the ramp began closing as the ship went through the final stages of taking off. "That's why I'm sad, though, I'm seeing how fast my little feathered baby is growing up..."

~~~
"Ain't that the truth," Grey chuckled as he watched the Torrens beginning to finally lift off. "Well, off they all go, and we'll be following them on up as soon as they've cleared the hanger."

~~~
Nathan smiled as he hugged Cat, starting to purr softly as his hands gently rubbed over her back during the embrace. "Come on, maybe we should go find something fun to do to get our spirits up!" he said eagerly.

~~~
"Indeed we will," Jim agreed. "Matt aught to have plenty of practice being Chief Engineer while we're leading the fleet to Morias 483, though I'm sure he might make some kind of gripe about how four days isn't enough time for him to get properly settled in."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:16 pm

Gus held Connie in that hug as they watched the ship leave. He sighed softly and kissed her then took the baby to walk back to the house with them

~~
Reddy looked to the Torrens and smiled again "Godspeed" He said, hoping that they would each be successful in their missions. 

~~~
Cat gave him a smile and nodded "What should we do?" She asked, not minding distractions. That was why she had come out here in the first place anyway.

~~~
Grace chuckled and nodded, looking to the Torrens taking off now. "Yes, four days, plus the months we have been preparing for this."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Connie sighed and hugged Gus back, giving a wave to the Torrens as the ship lifted up off the ground, retracted its landing skids, then gradually accelerated out of the hanger, followed closely by the Walker.  She watched the ship until it disappeared and the just rebuilt human frigate was barely visible before turning to head back home with Gus, a tear slowly rolling down her cheek.

~~~
At the same time, Ashley was quietly waving back at her parents and little brother, though she didn't know if they could see her through the viewport or not.  She, just like her mother, was holding close to her sweetheart and had a little tear rolling down her cheek.

~~~
"And good luck..." Grey added as he watched the Neko courier ship leaving the hanger, the Walker's helmsman Terence Landry only waiting long enough for the other vessel to be most of the way towards the exit of the building before he started bringing the Walker out as well.
Or rather... at least he started trying to.
When he first goosed the launching thrusters, he was still very much used to the old, underpowered systems, and the old greyhound immediately got up and leaped skywards, slamming the top of her hull into the roof of the building with a screech and a crash.  It wasn't a very hard impact, but it was still enough to put a big defect in the shape of the structure and to soil the practically brand new ship's shining grey coat of paint.
"Sh#t!" Terence swore as he quickly caught the ship from falling, being a lot more careful with his adjustment of the power on his maneuvering thrusters now.  "Uhh... T-terribly sorry about your ship, sir..." he said meekly to Reddy without turning to meet his CO's gaze as he slowly brought the ship out of the hanger properly.  "I'm still used to the old Walker... her old handling compared to what it is now is like comparing an intermodal container with an outboard motor to a high-performance powerboat.  I'll be much more careful with her, I promise..."

~~~
"Well, we could go to the park, go climbing in the trees, we could go get something to eat, we could just go exploring, whatever you want," Nathan said eagerly.  "As long as I'm doing it with you, I know I'll have fun doing it."

~~~
Jim nodded and turned to watch the Torrens take off, then winced at the Walker's first botched attempt.  "Oi, that's gonna leave some marks... so much for that nice fresh paintwork..."  He watched the old ship make it out fine the second try, then looked forwards to their own helmsman and jokingly said "Well, I suppose at this point as long as you don't break anything on the way out, we'll have already made a better exit than one of our friends, right?"
Kenneth laughed a bit and nodded as he skillfully guided the massive battleship smoothly out of the hanger, then pointed the nose up at the sky and steadily increased the power to the main engines to accelerate straight upwards to break atmosphere and leave orbit to rendezvous with the rest of the Nekos Royal Navy.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Gustav held Connie close after waving to the Torrens. He chuckled and winced when the Walker hitting the ceiling and looked to that ship then back to Connie and Thomas.

~~~
Dale waved also, though he doubted they could be seen from there. He looked to Ashley and hugged her, rubbing her back gently. 

~~~
"You have to get used to our new power level." Reddy said after catching himself. He was trying not to laugh even as he turned to get someone to make sure there was nothing damaged, like the com relay. It would be really bad to get away from the planet just to find they couldn't have long range communication. 

~~~
"Let's just explore. " Cat suggested softly holding onto Nathan. She had no plans and didn't want to have any right then. She just didn't want to be at the house or watching the ships leave.

~~~
Grace chuckled and nodded, glad they had less trouble with taking off. "New engines, they don't know the strength yet, but I think he does now." She said with a smile

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:35 am

Ashley hugged close to Dale, seriously frightened after she saw the Walker hit the ceiling of the hanger, but she calmed a bit as she felt his soothing touch and saw the other vessel continuing on its way shortly afterwards, apparently unharmed.  "You think they're all okay in there?"

~~~
"Yessir, of course," Terence said quickly.  "I'll do everything I can to get myself fully accustomed to the new way she handles as quickly as possible."  A few minutes passed before Reddy's damage report came back with good news.  No anomalies in the ship's structural integrity and no damage or disruption to any of the critical systems could be detected, the pressure hull was still in perfect condition, and they had only sustained a few minor injuries, mostly just mild concussions and a few dislocated joints or lightly fractured bones from people falling due to the sudden jolt.

~~~
"Okay then, you wanna lead the way or should I?" Nathan asked, his tail uncurling from her leg to start wagging happily, unintentionally and softly thumping against her rear about twice a second as a result of his involuntary display of happiness.

~~~
"Yeah, I'm sure he does now," Jim agreed with a chuckle, smiling when he got a short message from the Walker indicating that their situation was good and that the ship and everyone aboard was okay.  "Looks like she held up just fine," he added with a smile.  "Tough old girl, that one is."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:47 pm

"They should be, we can go and ask someone who can get a report if you like" Dale said and smiled at her. "Though it looks like they are fine." 

~~~
Reddy was glad that there was no real damage, though those out for concussions and fractures would have to be replaced until they could take their positions again. That's why they had backup personell after all.

~~~
Cat smiled at him and looked around "You might know this place better than I do, so you can lead." She said gently. She wasn't going to let go of him though. 

~~~
Grace smiled, glad they weren't hurt and needing repair this soon after being fixed. "Good, she is a tough old ship." She bowed her head a moment in prayer that they would each succeed in their missions and be able to reunite together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:55 pm

"Yeah, it looks like they probably got out okay," Ashley agreed, returning Dale's smile. "You wanna go figure out where we'll be staying for the journey?"

~~~
"Okay Cat, I'll lead," Nathan said happily as he held his crush's hand and quickly started making his way towards one of his favorite places he'd found to play and relax, a park built high up in and between the huge trees in one part of the city.

~~~
Jim nodded and bowed his own head a bit in prayer as well, eventually straightening up and looking forward as they left the atmosphere and made their way over to join the rest of the Royal Navy force that was waiting for them.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Dale nodded and smiled, holding his arm out to help her walk with him to find someone to tell them where to go.

~~~
Cat walked with him, looking around at the city and the park when they arrived there. There seemed to always be more to see around here, something new no matter where they went and she did like that.

~~~
Grace looked to the screens as they approached the other ships and took their place in the formation so they could go on and start this search.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Ashley smiled and accepted Dale's hand in hers as the two headed off towards the bridge of the vessel, hoping to find Scotty there since she would always prefer to speak to a familiar face.

~~~
Nathan glanced up at Cat when they reached the base of the cluster of trees, then smiled playfully at her and took off towards one of the many steep, winding paths that led up into the canopy several hundred feet above them, calling "Come on! Race you to the top!"

~~~
As the Yamato coasted slowly through the huge formations of Royal Navy vessels waiting all around the main space station, Home One, Jim had Grace open a channel to the fleet as a whole.
"This is Admiral Ellis of the EDS Yamato," he said, using the ship's original callsign even though there wasn't an Earth to defend anymore. "Request a status report from all present Royal Navy battle groups made by your individual flagships."
"HMS Hood here, Battlecruiser Squadron Three ready for action, sir!" came the first response, earning a soft chuckle from Jim. "Grace, at the first sign of any ship named 'Bismark'," he said jokingly. "Order the Hood to make a run for it."
"HMS Glorious, carrier Task Force One reports ready."
"HMS Jackal, Destroyer Squadron Eight standing by."
"HMS Exeter, Cruiser Task Force Two ready to fly!"
"HMS Electra, Des Ron Twelve ready!"
This continued for another six minutes before, finally, one last transmission came through. "This is the Fleet Carrier HMS Illustrious, Commodore Bollock speaking. In the interests of time and saving your ears the beating, Admiral, I'd like to report that the entirety of Second Fleet is ready for battle and is awaiting your orders, sir."
Jim smiled and gave a light with of relief, then said "Thank you, Commodore, and wonderful job taking the initiative like that. All ships, prepare for navicomputer synchronization and the subsequent warp jump to Morias 483."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Scotty was there, watching the others quietly. He glanced to Ashley and Dale as the pair came in and smiled at them, going over to say hello.

~~~
Cat gave a smile at that and started up another path to reach the top. Of course, she would be slower naturally, but she didn't mind that, easily going up then looking out over the view from the trees, unafraid of the height.

~~~
Grace listened and chuckled at the jokes as she made certain they were ready to make the first jump since coming to this planet again. She was glad to be in space once more, even if it was a dangerous mission

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top