Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?



Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)



Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-



Name:
Age: (for ghosts, age when you died)
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC


Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down


Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"What do you mean, back where it all started?... Who's this 'purple man'?  Do you mean Xander, did he do this to you?"  She followed the spirit girl's gaze to the window.  "Back home where?"

~~
"The suits?..." the one nurse echoed curiously as she made a few notes on what Alice had said while she was awake.  "Let's make sure that the next time she wakes up we have sedation ready," she said, thinking aloud.
"No...his name was Vincent" Cindy said sadly then frowned and shook her head before looking at Connie again "I don't remember much anymore. The time when I was alive is fuzzy now, but this town is where I lived, where we all lived. Mary watched us and took care of us even then, since a lot of us only had one parent, or had both parents working a lot...No, mother wouldn't be alive anymore, it's been too long, hasn't it?" 

~~~
Alice would sleep for a couple of hours before a nightmare pulled her from sleep. She thrashed on the bed before waking, trying to get out of the suit, to get away from the animatronics that wanted her dead. Her screams rivaled the ones Connie had released when the same had been happening to her. (PTSD anyone?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Join date : 2014-04-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"What do you mean, back where it all started?... Who's this 'purple man'?  Do you mean Xander, did he do this to you?"  She followed the spirit girl's gaze to the window.  "Back home where?"

~~
"The suits?..." the one nurse echoed curiously as she made a few notes on what Alice had said while she was awake.  "Let's make sure that the next time she wakes up we have sedation ready," she said, thinking aloud.
"No...his name was Vincent" Cindy said sadly then frowned and shook her head before looking at Connie again "I don't remember much anymore. The time when I was alive is fuzzy now, but this town is where I lived, where we all lived. Mary watched us and took care of us even then, since a lot of us only had one parent, or had both parents working a lot...No, mother wouldn't be alive anymore, it's been too long, hasn't it?" 

~~~
Alice would sleep for a couple of hours before a nightmare pulled her from sleep. She thrashed on the bed before waking, trying to get out of the suit, to get away from the animatronics that wanted her dead. Her screams rivaled the ones Connie had released when the same had been happening to her. (PTSD anyone?)
"I don't know, how long has it been?...  Do you even remember?..."  Connie frowned a little in thought, then chuckled at herself a bit.  "If I wasn't so sure that everything that's just happened in the past day was real, I'd cart myself off to a mental hospital for thinking I was talking with a dead girl..."  She suddenly shuddered at the memories of what had almost happened to her, though wasn't as horribly scarred by it as Alice was.  Maybe it had something to do with Cindy being there to try and comfort her and save her?  "What even happened back there?... what was going on with the animatronics?... was that all you?..."

~~
One of the staff members on-hand immediately sprung into action, sticking a hypodermic needle into Alice's arm and injecting her with a heavy dose of sedatives to calm her, then immediately held her down along with two other nurses, as yet another began strapping her arms and legs down to the bed.
(lol)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:46 am

Cindy sighed and shrugged as she looked to Connie again "Time is weird when your dead, I'm not sure how long it's been, just very long." She sighed a little and nodded to her second question "Each of us controls one of the animatronics and Mary has the marionette. We don't know why we are stuck here, just that we can't leave. I don't know how I was able to come with you."

~~
Alice yelped at the needle but soon settled under the medicine's influence. Even the sedative couldn't keep her from shuddering at being held down again. "No, let go, please" Her eyes closed again and she shivered "Xander, we have to help Connie, she's screaming. We can't just leaver her." She was caught, suspended between waking and sleeping due to the sedative and she seemed to be reliving the night again though in broken pieces. "You are a coward"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 am

Starrnico wrote:Cindy sighed and shrugged as she looked to Connie again "Time is weird when your dead, I'm not sure how long it's been, just very long." She sighed a little and nodded to her second question "Each of us controls one of the animatronics and Mary has the marionette. We don't know why we are stuck here, just that we can't leave. I don't know how I was able to come with you."

~~
Alice yelped at the needle but soon settled under the medicine's influence. Even the sedative couldn't keep her from shuddering at being held down again. "No, let go, please" Her eyes closed again and she shivered "Xander, we have to help Connie, she's screaming. We can't just leaver her." She was caught, suspended between waking and sleeping due to the sedative and she seemed to be reliving the night again though in broken pieces. "You are a coward"
"Oh god, you poor thing..." Connie whispered, tears coming to her eyes.  She tried to lean up a little and hug Cindy, but frowned again when her arms simply phased through the girl's form.

~~
Once she was strapped down the nurses let go of her and one started speaking to try and comfort her.  "Miss, it's alright.  Nobody's screaming except you.  Nobody's in danger here, you're safe and she is too."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Oh god, you poor thing..." Connie whispered, tears coming to her eyes.  She tried to lean up a little and hug Cindy, but frowned again when her arms simply phased through the girl's form.

~~
Once she was strapped down the nurses let go of her and one started speaking to try and comfort her.  "Miss, it's alright.  Nobody's screaming except you.  Nobody's in danger here, you're safe and she is too."
Cindy looked at her then gave her a small smile "You can't touch me, I'm just a ghost" She said quietly then looked towards the door "I scared your guards. I don't like males anymore" She said then looked to Connie again "That other girl survived the night, but she keeps screaming. I can hear her down the hall" 

~~~
Alice blinked and tried to focus on the nurse, frowning "Connie" It was hard to keep her thoughts in order but she was trying. "Connie safe?" She asked then shivered again "There was so much blood"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Oh god, you poor thing..." Connie whispered, tears coming to her eyes.  She tried to lean up a little and hug Cindy, but frowned again when her arms simply phased through the girl's form.

~~
Once she was strapped down the nurses let go of her and one started speaking to try and comfort her.  "Miss, it's alright.  Nobody's screaming except you.  Nobody's in danger here, you're safe and she is too."
Cindy looked at her then gave her a small smile "You can't touch me, I'm just a ghost" She said quietly then looked towards the door "I scared your guards. I don't like males anymore" She said then looked to Connie again "That other girl survived the night, but she keeps screaming. I can hear her down the hall" 

~~~
Alice blinked and tried to focus on the nurse, frowning "Connie" It was hard to keep her thoughts in order but she was trying. "Connie safe?" She asked then shivered again "There was so much blood"
"But... I was able to feel your hand before... I know I felt it, it was solid, it was there..." Connie said, more than a bit confused now.  "Why don't you like men, and what happened to Alice?  Why is she here?..."

~~
"Yes, she's safe," the woman confirmed.  "She was unconscious the last time I checked, but she was stable and her recovery should go smoothly."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"But... I was able to feel your hand before... I know I felt it, it was solid, it was there..." Connie said, more than a bit confused now.  "Why don't you like men, and what happened to Alice?  Why is she here?..."

~~
"Yes, she's safe," the woman confirmed.  "She was unconscious the last time I checked, but she was stable and her recovery should go smoothly."
"I can make myself solid sometimes" Cindy said and shrugged "I can try to check on her, after all, I've already broken whatever was keeping me in the pizzeria" She said and moved to the door to try to see if she could go see Alice. She paused and looked at Connie again "She was brave in trying to come and save you. It was useless, but she did try. I'm surprised she made it really" She said then faded and went to see if she could check on Alice.

~~~
Alice closed her eyes, grateful to hear that Connie was safe. "He's such a coward, he would have let her die" She mumbled, sleepy because of the drugs "I didn't want to die either, but I couldn't leave her there"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"But... I was able to feel your hand before... I know I felt it, it was solid, it was there..." Connie said, more than a bit confused now.  "Why don't you like men, and what happened to Alice?  Why is she here?..."

~~
"Yes, she's safe," the woman confirmed.  "She was unconscious the last time I checked, but she was stable and her recovery should go smoothly."
"I can make myself solid sometimes" Cindy said and shrugged "I can try to check on her, after all, I've already broken whatever was keeping me in the pizzeria" She said and moved to the door to try to see if she could go see Alice. She paused and looked at Connie again "She was brave in trying to come and save you. It was useless, but she did try. I'm surprised she made it really" She said then faded and went to see if she could check on Alice.

~~~
Alice closed her eyes, grateful to hear that Connie was safe. "He's such a coward, he would have let her die" She mumbled, sleepy because of the drugs "I didn't want to die either, but I couldn't leave her there"
"That'd be nice, I'd like to know how she was doing," Connie said before Cindy faded and she laid back down on the bed again, staring up at the ceiling and wondering exactly what to make of all this.

~~
"Who was a coward?  This Xander character you keep speaking about?" came the next questions.  "What would've killed you both in there?"

(Would you mind taking control of the Foxy animatronic and spirit once we shift back to the pizzeria?  They wouldn't have to be a full-blown character, just someone extra under your control so that the interactions amongst the spirits and between the spirits and humans aren't quite so one-sided.)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"That'd be nice, I'd like to know how she was doing," Connie said before Cindy faded and she laid back down on the bed again, staring up at the ceiling and wondering exactly what to make of all this.

~~
"Who was a coward?  This Xander character you keep speaking about?" came the next questions.  "What would've killed you both in there?"

(Would you mind taking control of the Foxy animatronic and spirit once we shift back to the pizzeria?  They wouldn't have to be a full-blown character, just someone extra under your control so that the interactions amongst the spirits and between the spirits and humans aren't quite so one-sided.)
(ok, can Cindy get to Alice?)

"Yeah, Xander, the night guard" Alice said then shook her head at the next question "No, please, I-I can't" She looked at the nurse, getting upset despite the sedatives. "Please" She begged and started crying softly even as she tried to pull her hands free of the restraints. That was impossible and she soon had to give up and go still again though she turned her face away "I won't remember" She said and sniffled

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"That'd be nice, I'd like to know how she was doing," Connie said before Cindy faded and she laid back down on the bed again, staring up at the ceiling and wondering exactly what to make of all this.

~~
"Who was a coward?  This Xander character you keep speaking about?" came the next questions.  "What would've killed you both in there?"

(Would you mind taking control of the Foxy animatronic and spirit once we shift back to the pizzeria?  They wouldn't have to be a full-blown character, just someone extra under your control so that the interactions amongst the spirits and between the spirits and humans aren't quite so one-sided.)
(ok, can Cindy get to Alice?)

"Yeah, Xander, the night guard" Alice said then shook her head at the next question "No, please, I-I can't" She looked at the nurse, getting upset despite the sedatives. "Please" She begged and started crying softly even as she tried to pull her hands free of the restraints. That was impossible and she soon had to give up and go still again though she turned her face away "I won't remember" She said and sniffled
(Yeah, I suppose she could.)

"Honey, whatever you're feeling inside will only get worse if all you do is keep it there.  You've gotta et us know what happened," the nurse pressed.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
(Yeah, I suppose she could.)

"Honey, whatever you're feeling inside will only get worse if all you do is keep it there.  You've gotta et us know what happened," the nurse pressed.
Alice shook her head and turned to the nurse again then froze when she saw Chica. She started shaking again and couldn't look away "No, no. Get away" She watched the ghost fade from sight and tried to get free from the restraints again. "The suits, they tried to kill us with the suits! Xander knows, he tried to tell me but I didn't want to believe him." By now she just hoped telling would make the ghosts leave her alone. She looked at the nurse again as she settled in place, too tired and drugged to do much anyway "Don't let them get me"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
(Yeah, I suppose she could.)

"Honey, whatever you're feeling inside will only get worse if all you do is keep it there.  You've gotta et us know what happened," the nurse pressed.
Alice shook her head and turned to the nurse again then froze when she saw Chica. She started shaking again and couldn't look away "No, no. Get away" She watched the ghost fade from sight and tried to get free from the restraints again. "The suits, they tried to kill us with the suits! Xander knows, he tried to tell me but I didn't want to believe him." By now she just hoped telling would make the ghosts leave her alone. She looked at the nurse again as she settled in place, too tired and drugged to do much anyway "Don't let them get me"
One of the nurses had seen Cindy appear and fade away, and promptly fainted outright.  The remaining medical personnel there hadn't seen her, and so they concentrated on treating their coworker and trying to calm Alice again.  "What tried to kill you with the suits?  You mean the Freddy Fazbear animatronics?  It's alright, if that's what it was they're still in the restaurant.  There's no way they could get to you here."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
One of the nurses had seen Cindy appear and fade away, and promptly fainted outright.  The remaining medical personnel there hadn't seen her, and so they concentrated on treating their coworker and trying to calm Alice again.  "What tried to kill you with the suits?  You mean the Freddy Fazbear animatronics?  It's alright, if that's what it was they're still in the restaurant.  There's no way they could get to you here."
Alice sighed and nodded then closed her eyes again. "The ones that controlled them could" She said tiredly. She didn't want to see anymore, but she couldn't sleep yet. Why was the ghost following her? Would it leave her alone or try to kill her again? 

Chica sighed herself and went back to Connie. She paused and pushed away a cart along the way, angry for some unknown reason when she saw it there

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
One of the nurses had seen Cindy appear and fade away, and promptly fainted outright.  The remaining medical personnel there hadn't seen her, and so they concentrated on treating their coworker and trying to calm Alice again.  "What tried to kill you with the suits?  You mean the Freddy Fazbear animatronics?  It's alright, if that's what it was they're still in the restaurant.  There's no way they could get to you here."
Alice sighed and nodded then closed her eyes again. "The ones that controlled them could" She said tiredly. She didn't want to see anymore, but she couldn't sleep yet. Why was the ghost following her? Would it leave her alone or try to kill her again? 

Chica sighed herself and went back to Connie. She paused and pushed away a cart along the way, angry for some unknown reason when she saw it there
"You're not making any sense, ma'am, what do you mean 'the ones who controlled them?  Who was controlling the suits?"

Someone squealed in surprise and fright when the cleaning cart suddenly lurched forwards and ran into them, knocking the woman down but otherwise not harming her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"You're not making any sense, ma'am, what do you mean 'the ones who controlled them?  Who was controlling the suits?"

Someone squealed in surprise and fright when the cleaning cart suddenly lurched forwards and ran into them, knocking the woman down but otherwise not harming her.
"I don't know" Alice said and sighed again "Please let me out of these" She said and moved her arms weakly. 

Chica stopped and looked at the woman, staying to be sure she was alright. She didn't know why she had done that, there was no reason for it. She frowned and went back to Connie's room again

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"You're not making any sense, ma'am, what do you mean 'the ones who controlled them?  Who was controlling the suits?"

Someone squealed in surprise and fright when the cleaning cart suddenly lurched forwards and ran into them, knocking the woman down but otherwise not harming her.
"I don't know" Alice said and sighed again "Please let me out of these" She said and moved her arms weakly. 

Chica stopped and looked at the woman, staying to be sure she was alright. She didn't know why she had done that, there was no reason for it. She frowned and went back to Connie's room again
"Are you going to be able to stay in control of yourself if we do?" one of the nurses asked.  "You keep thrashing around and reopening your wounds, tearing out your IVs, and just making a mess in general."

~~
Connie was resting lightly when Cindy returned, still trying to fully determine if she was going mad/dreaming or if this was all real, though the pain she was still in was convincing her it was the latter.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Are you going to be able to stay in control of yourself if we do?" one of the nurses asked.  "You keep thrashing around and reopening your wounds, tearing out your IVs, and just making a mess in general."

~~
Connie was resting lightly when Cindy returned, still trying to fully determine if she was going mad/dreaming or if this was all real, though the pain she was still in was convincing her it was the latter.
"I will try" Alice said and looked to the nurses "Please, I can't stand being held down" She said tearfully. It was truth, and she was more aware now, despite the drugs

~~~
Chica was quiet, not wanting to wake her and still thinking about hurting that woman without even having a reason or meaning to. Was she just destined to hurt people?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Are you going to be able to stay in control of yourself if we do?" one of the nurses asked.  "You keep thrashing around and reopening your wounds, tearing out your IVs, and just making a mess in general."

~~
Connie was resting lightly when Cindy returned, still trying to fully determine if she was going mad/dreaming or if this was all real, though the pain she was still in was convincing her it was the latter.
"I will try" Alice said and looked to the nurses "Please, I can't stand being held down" She said tearfully. It was truth, and she was more aware now, despite the drugs

~~~
Chica was quiet, not wanting to wake her and still thinking about hurting that woman without even having a reason or meaning to. Was she just destined to hurt people?
The nurse looked to each other for a moment, then decided to trust Alice's judgment and started undoing the straps holding her down.

~~
Eventually Connie would wake up in her own and look around again, curiously whispering "...Cindy?..."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
The nurse looked to each other for a moment, then decided to trust Alice's judgment and started undoing the straps holding her down.

~~
Eventually Connie would wake up in her own and look around again, curiously whispering "...Cindy?..."
Alice curled her arms against her belly when they were free and fought her instinct to curl her legs and turn tot he side. She managed to stay relatively still so they wouldn't strap her down again. "Thank you" 

~~~
"I'm here" Cindy said and let herself be visible again, looking to Connie.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
The nurse looked to each other for a moment, then decided to trust Alice's judgment and started undoing the straps holding her down.

~~
Eventually Connie would wake up in her own and look around again, curiously whispering "...Cindy?..."
Alice curled her arms against her belly when they were free and fought her instinct to curl her legs and turn tot he side. She managed to stay relatively still so they wouldn't strap her down again. "Thank you" 

~~~
"I'm here" Cindy said and let herself be visible again, looking to Connie.
The medics tensed a little, but calmed back down when Alice didn't try anything.  "How are you feeling?" one asked.

~~
Connie smiled a little when Cindy reappeared, starting to truly enjoy the girl's presence, even if she wasn't fully there.  "Am I the first one you've been this kind to?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:30 am

Trainbrain16 wrote:
The medics tensed a little, but calmed back down when Alice didn't try anything.  "How are you feeling?" one asked.

~~
Connie smiled a little when Cindy reappeared, starting to truly enjoy the girl's presence, even if she wasn't fully there.  "Am I the first one you've been this kind to?"
"Everything hurts and I'm really tired" Alice said and looked down at her hands. "Am I going to be able to use my hands again?" She knew some of those wires had hit bone but was glad that she hadn't been killed like that. She shivered again at the memory and wished she could forget that.

~~~
Cindy nodded and came over to sit on her bed "You are the only one I have ever felt attached to since I died" She said then shrugged "I don't know why, I would watch you during the days and you were always so kind to others. That made me not want you to be hurt, even by the pranks, but then you stayed too late and I couldn't keep them from making you join the game. I finally talked them into letting you go, though they said it was more to get me to shut up than anything I said."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:29 am

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
The medics tensed a little, but calmed back down when Alice didn't try anything.  "How are you feeling?" one asked.

~~
Connie smiled a little when Cindy reappeared, starting to truly enjoy the girl's presence, even if she wasn't fully there.  "Am I the first one you've been this kind to?"
"Everything hurts and I'm really tired" Alice said and looked down at her hands. "Am I going to be able to use my hands again?" She knew some of those wires had hit bone but was glad that she hadn't been killed like that. She shivered again at the memory and wished she could forget that.

~~~
Cindy nodded and came over to sit on her bed "You are the only one I have ever felt attached to since I died" She said then shrugged "I don't know why, I would watch you during the days and you were always so kind to others. That made me not want you to be hurt, even by the pranks, but then you stayed too late and I couldn't keep them from making you join the game. I finally talked them into letting you go, though they said it was more to get me to shut up than anything I said."
"Yes, you should recover just fine in a few days," one nurse said comfortingly.

~~
"Wow... so do the others always try to kill anyone that gets stuck in the restaurant overnight just because they're there?..."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:52 am

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Yes, you should recover just fine in a few days," one nurse said comfortingly.

~~
"Wow... so do the others always try to kill anyone that gets stuck in the restaurant overnight just because they're there?..."
Alice sighed and closed her eyes again. "Where's my mother?" She asked sleepily then yawned 

~~~
Cindy shrugged then nodded "Anyone who stays late is fair game, but we always try to kill the purple man"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:58 am

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Yes, you should recover just fine in a few days," one nurse said comfortingly.

~~
"Wow... so do the others always try to kill anyone that gets stuck in the restaurant overnight just because they're there?..."
Alice sighed and closed her eyes again. "Where's my mother?" She asked sleepily then yawned 

~~~
Cindy shrugged then nodded "Anyone who stays late is fair game, but we always try to kill the purple man"
"We're not sure, and we don't really have any way to figure out yet since we still don't know exactly who you are."

~~
"Why do you guys want to kill Xander?" Connie asked, a bit confused and scared for him.  "What has he done to deserve that?  Sure, he's a pr#ck sometimes, but I don't think he's done anything to deserve the kind of death I can assume was in store for him..."  She shuddered again at those thoughts, but kept from trying to pull her legs up and hug herself.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"We're not sure, and we don't really have any way to figure out yet since we still don't know exactly who you are."

~~
"Why do you guys want to kill Xander?" Connie asked, a bit confused and scared for him.  "What has he done to deserve that?  Sure, he's a pr#ck sometimes, but I don't think he's done anything to deserve the kind of death I can assume was in store for him..."  She shuddered again at those thoughts, but kept from trying to pull her legs up and hug herself.
Alice blinked and looked at the nurse, frowning in confusion "I told you, didn't I? Alice, my name is Alice Summers" She said then looked at her bandaged hands again "She must be so worried by now, I never miss school" 

~~~
"He's the purple man...or he is now..." Cindy said, getting confused herself. "We have to kill the purple man or we can not get free...or that's what Mary said and she wouldn't lie to us." She frowned and shook her head "The purple man killed us, so we have to kill him, and kill him again when he comes back. He always comes back"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42791
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"We're not sure, and we don't really have any way to figure out yet since we still don't know exactly who you are."

~~
"Why do you guys want to kill Xander?" Connie asked, a bit confused and scared for him.  "What has he done to deserve that?  Sure, he's a pr#ck sometimes, but I don't think he's done anything to deserve the kind of death I can assume was in store for him..."  She shuddered again at those thoughts, but kept from trying to pull her legs up and hug herself.
Alice blinked and looked at the nurse, frowning in confusion "I told you, didn't I? Alice, my name is Alice Summers" She said then looked at her bandaged hands again "She must be so worried by now, I never miss school" 

~~~
"He's the purple man...or he is now..." Cindy said, getting confused herself. "We have to kill the purple man or we can not get free...or that's what Mary said and she wouldn't lie to us." She frowned and shook her head "The purple man killed us, so we have to kill him, and kill him again when he comes back. He always comes back"
"Alice Summers..." one of the nurses echoed as he headed off to find a computer and get some information on Alice's family so they could contact someone.

~~
Connie shook her head a little.  "I don't know if Xander is the same 'purple man' as the one that killed you guys... I'm definitely going to have to look into this and do some research once they let me out of here, try and figure out the truth about what really happened... wait, is that what's been happening to all the other night guards?... you guys have been... what almost happened to me, you've been doing that to all of them?..."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7364
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum