Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:15 pm

"...P-purple man?... Xander?..." Connie said weakly.  "...y-you're d-dead?...  b-b-but, you're t-talking to m-me... how?... how is any of this?..." By then she had about lost her ability to speak well, both from the confusion and shock and from the pain and bloodloss, but luckily for her and Alice the police cars and an ambulance were pulling up into the parking lot and several officers began cautiously approaching the blood-splattered front doors with weapons drawn.

(If you want and if Cindy's emotional attachment to Connie was strong enough, her spirit could wind up following her to the hospital and staying with her there for a while as she recovers, even though she's normally bound to stay relatively close to her suit. Maybe she'd end up deciding to mess with some of the few security personnel there during the night hours, but she'd be doing it just for sh#ts and giggles since she'd likely recognize that A, these guys don't wear purple, and B, these guys work protecting people in a place they get brought to be healed and cared for.)

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Chica was quiet now, looking up as the first officers came into the pizzeria. She moved only enough to allow them to get to Connie, though she was invisible to them right now. She had watched Connie since her first day there, though her watching had been more sporadic at first. She had become more attached to her and didn't want to leave her now, even if it meant trying to leave this building. 
(Yeah, sounds fun)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:42 pm

When the officers came inside and first found Connie, one of them had to turn around and throw up for a moment. None of them had been prepared to deal with seeing something this gory, but they found that she was still alive and barely conscious and quickly called in the paramedics as they gathered their strength and kept going farther inside. When they found Alice out cold and bleeding on the floor of the kitchen they immediately called for another ambulance, and at the same time the paramedics came in, carefully got Connie, then loaded her into the back of the ambulance and sped off to rush her to the shock-trauma center at the hospital.

(Sweet! Lol)

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:48 pm

Chica stayed close to Connie as she was transported. She found it odd to leave the pizzeria, but was glad to be able to stay with Connie. 

Alice shuddered and opened her eyes when the officer touched her, checking for her pulse. She screamed and pushed away, not really seeing him there, but the suits.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chica stayed close to Connie as she was transported. She found it odd to leave the pizzeria, but was glad to be able to stay with Connie. 

Alice shuddered and opened her eyes when the officer touched her, checking for her pulse. She screamed and pushed away, not really seeing him there, but the suits.
Connie remained unconscious and at one point just after she was brought into the hospital she slipped even farther below that as her heart stopped and she began having a bit of an out-of-body experience.  Chica would see the spirit of the older girl she cared about, appearing as a copy of her, but semi-transparent and having a slight light bluish tinge, begin to separate from her body as the doctors began frantically trying to revive her.  Connie sat up a little in confusion and looked around, suddenly seeing Chica standing there and gasped a bit in shock, though she was noticeably calmer than she had been before, then looked down at her body and gasped again, stuttering "...Wh-what?...  What's going on?..."

"Easy there miss," he said as one of the others turned the lights back on.  "We're here to help you."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Connie remained unconscious and at one point just after she was brought into the hospital she slipped even farther below that as her heart stopped and she began having a bit of an out-of-body experience.  Chica would see the spirit of the older girl she cared about, appearing as a copy of her, but semi-transparent and having a slight light bluish tinge, begin to separate from her body as the doctors began frantically trying to revive her.  Connie sat up a little in confusion and looked around, suddenly seeing Chica standing there and gasped a bit in shock, though she was noticeably calmer than she had been before, then looked down at her body and gasped again, stuttering "...Wh-what?...  What's going on?..."

"Easy there miss," he said as one of the others turned the lights back on.  "We're here to help you."
"Shh, you are dyeing, you have to fight for life" Chica said softly and looked from her to her body and back again. "Don't die Connie, fight for life, stay alive. Being dead is no fun" She said and moved closer to the older girl

Alice jumped at the lights then burst into tears, again holding her hands close to her belly. She couldn't think, her thoughts both too slow and too fast in her mind as she pressed her back against the stove.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:32 pm

​"...I'm dying?..." Connie echoed, looking down at herself and the doctors swarming around her perforated body.  "...wh-what even happened to me?..."
"Everyone clear, clear!" one of the doctors shouted as he brought over a pair of defibrillator pads and put them against Connie's chest.  "Shocking!"  He body jumped a bit and Connie felt a heavy jolt, but her heart remained in the condition it was in.  "...why can I only see you now?..."

The officers reeled back a bit in surprise as Alice started sobbing, but the paramedic team soon arrived and loaded her onto a stretcher, then started wheeling her to another waiting ambulance.  "You're gonna be alright, honey," one of the EMTs said.  "Just talk to me, alright?  What's your name?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:​"...I'm dying?..." Connie echoed, looking down at herself and the doctors swarming around her perforated body.  "...wh-what even happened to me?..."
"Everyone clear, clear!" one of the doctors shouted as he brought over a pair of defibrillator pads and put them against Connie's chest.  "Shocking!"  He body jumped a bit and Connie felt a heavy jolt, but her heart remained in the condition it was in.  "...why can I only see you now?..."

The officers reeled back a bit in surprise as Alice started sobbing, but the paramedic team soon arrived and loaded her onto a stretcher, then started wheeling her to another waiting ambulance.  "You're gonna be alright, honey," one of the EMTs said.  "Just talk to me, alright?  What's your name?"
"You are a spirit like I am right now. I can make myself visible for small amounts of time, but it uses a lot of energy. The longer you stay away from your body, the harder it will be to go back again. It's your choice right now, to fight and live or to let your body die." Chica said softly "I will stay with you either way"

Alice closed her eyes as they left the building, for once glad to see the door closing behind her. Her crying slowed once she was on the ambulance but she didn't try talking to anyone yet. She looked down at her hands, the worst of her injuries had been to them since she had fought to keep from being shoved into that suit. She started shaking again, the memory so vivid that she started fighting weakly to get free to get away. "N-no, n-no, let g-go"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:37 pm

(Actually, no it doesn't. It's only making themselves solid that takes so much energy, they can make themselves visible and heard whenever they want without any ill effects.)

"...I'm so confused... but I don't want to die..." Connie said softly, looking back down at herself again. "...you'll stay with me?..." Before she could say more the doctors used the defibrillators again and her soul was yanked back into her body and she woke up with a start. She was mostly ignoring the doctors and nurses as she looked to where Chica had been, though she couldn't see her there anymore. "...Ch-Chica?..." she asked softly. "...Cindy?..."

~~
"I think we'll need to restrain her," one of the EMTs said as they started strapping her arms and legs down to the stretcher. Unseen to them, Skylar's ghostly image appeared for a moment to Alice, and the girl giggled and said "Ohh yeah, you're fun. I'll definitely be playing with you some more..."

(Just got out of my Eagle Scout Board of Review!! I passed!!!!!)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm

(oh, well, oops, and congrats Smile )
Chica let herself be visible for a moment then faded again, coming closer to touch her hand and whisper so as not to freak out the doctors "I'm here" 

~~~
Alice saw the ghost girl and screamed, trying with renewed energy for a moment to get away from the girl's ghost. When everything had been happening, she had kept such reactions back, repressed them, but now that she was safe, she couldn't seem to keep herself under control anymore. The only problem with that was that she was still losing blood, more by reopening the cuts as she struggled. What energy she had gained by sleeping when she had fainted was quickly wearing out, even adrenaline couldn't keep her awake when blood loss was so great. It wasn't too long before she fainted for the second time that day, pale now and breathing shallow and fast

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Connie's bloodshot eyes widened a little, but she grasped Cindy's hand for the brief moment she felt it before it faded and her hand closed where it had been. She would soon fall unconscious again, though remained stable this time as the doctors worked feverishly through the day and into the next night.

~~
"Get pressure on those wounds, we're gonna lose her!" one yelled as he started closing up the open wounds as quickly as he could manage. "Come on, don't you dare die on me!"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:05 am

Chica stayed close, watching over her quietly. Day and night didn't mean too much to her, though the others would likely wonder what was going on and where she was since they usually couldn't leave.

Alice didn't wake but stayed holding on. It was weird since she could hear what was going on around her, but couldn't seem to wake and talk back or move on her own for now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chica stayed close, watching over her quietly. Day and night didn't mean too much to her, though the others would likely wonder what was going on and where she was since they usually couldn't leave.

Alice didn't wake but stayed holding on. It was weird since she could hear what was going on around her, but couldn't seem to wake and talk back or move on her own for now.
The others were indeed wondering what had happened, but they wouldn't have any way to figure out until Chica and Connie returned.  In the hospital as it was getting to be night time, most of the doctors started to retire from working on Connie for the night, leaving just a few watching over her and a couple security guards wandering the halls, and the same thing was happening where Alice had been taken.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chica stayed close, watching over her quietly. Day and night didn't mean too much to her, though the others would likely wonder what was going on and where she was since they usually couldn't leave.

The others were indeed wondering what had happened, but they wouldn't have any way to figure out until Chica and Connie returned.  In the hospital as it was getting to be night time, most of the doctors started to retire from working on Connie for the night, leaving just a few watching over her and a couple security guards wandering the halls, and the same thing was happening where Alice had been taken.
Chica stayed near Connie. She noticed the officers and that they wore blue instead of purple. She decided she would leave them alone unless they came in the room. No one with a suit of any kind of officer was getting close to Connie while she was around. Just the doctors and maybe her family if they came.

Alice moaned and woke slowly. She blinked and stared at the ceiling without knowing where she was for a long moment before she tried to get up. Her heart paused then raced when she felt the pull of the wires and the IV needle in her arm. That made her look down and see that her hands were basically big bandages from where the suits wires had cut her hands up. Her movement made the other wounds she had also move, and some of them to reopen.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:50 pm

The guards didn't ever try to come into the room, only occasionally pulling a small curtain aside on the window in the door so they could peek into the room and make sure everything was alright inside. After a while a few of them started to act a bit more absent and distracted, not paying quite as much attention to their work as they were before.
(Playtime, Cindy, prank away to your soul's content! Lol)

"Oh for Pete's sake, will you please stop doing that?" one of the nurses asked towards Alice as she moved over next to her to get her to lay back down before she started closing the wounds back up, some for the third time. "You need to lie still and quit moving around, missy, you just keep making it worse."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Chica...or Cindy now that she was remembering more about who she had been, moved to the window to look at the guards and frowned. What were they doing here anyway? The threat to Connie was only in the pizzeria, not here in the hospital. She reached over and touched the glass, making it frost over then making idle little doodles in the frost. She was a little bored since Connie was sleeping.

~~
Alice jumped at the voice and looked at the nurse before relaxing enough to lay back on the bed "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked, her throat dry from not being able to drink anything all day. "Connie, is she alright?" She asked worriedly then looked at her hands again "What happened?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 pm

One of the security guys happened to glance at the window and arched an eyebrow at seeing the glass frosted over like that.  "What the?..." he mumbled as he cautiously came closer and felt the window a bit, just to confirm that it was actually cold and that he wasn't seeing things.

~~
"You're in the hospital, darling," the nurse said, noticing that her voice sounded a bit dry and getting her a drink of cool water.  "Connie?  Is that the blonde girl that they picked up with you?  If that's the one, she's alive and stable, but she got hurt real bad.  As for what happened, we've all been wondering if you could tell us the same thing."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One of the security guys happened to glance at the window and arched an eyebrow at seeing the glass frosted over like that.  "What the?..." he mumbled as he cautiously came closer and felt the window a bit, just to confirm that it was actually cold and that he wasn't seeing things.

~~
"You're in the hospital, darling," the nurse said, noticing that her voice sounded a bit dry and getting her a drink of cool water.  "Connie?  Is that the blonde girl that they picked up with you?  If that's the one, she's alive and stable, but she got hurt real bad.  As for what happened, we've all been wondering if you could tell us the same thing."
Cindy stopped and looked at the guard then slapped her hand against the glass where his was, letting it be seen then slide down and fade away. Just to scare him and make him jump back. She did not like males. 

~~~
Alice carefully took a drink, trying not to cough on the liquid. After she had satisfied her thirst, she shook her head and settled against her pillow again "I don't remember, just fear. That's all I remember is being scared" She said quietly. If she told them what had happened, they would lock her up in a loony bin, she just knew that, so she lied. She did remember but she didn't want to.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One of the security guys happened to glance at the window and arched an eyebrow at seeing the glass frosted over like that.  "What the?..." he mumbled as he cautiously came closer and felt the window a bit, just to confirm that it was actually cold and that he wasn't seeing things.

~~
Cindy stopped and looked at the guard then slapped her hand against the glass where his was, letting it be seen then slide down and fade away. Just to scare him and make him jump back. She did not like males. 

~~~
Alice carefully took a drink, trying not to cough on the liquid. After she had satisfied her thirst, she shook her head and settled against her pillow again "I don't remember, just fear. That's all I remember is being scared" She said quietly. If she told them what had happened, they would lock her up in a loony bin, she just knew that, so she lied. She did remember but she didn't want to.
The guard did indeed jump back and cry out in surprise and confusion, then quickly tried to look inside and check on the occupants of the room.  "Hello?  Is everyone alright in there?" he said, urgency and worry clear in his voice.

~~
"What could've made the wounds on your hands?" she asked, hoping that she could possibly jog some memories and get some kind of information.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:51 pm

The guard did indeed jump back and cry out in surprise and confusion, then quickly tried to look inside and check on the occupants of the room.  "Hello?  Is everyone alright in there?" he said, urgency and worry clear in his voice.

~~
"What could've made the wounds on your hands?" she asked, hoping that she could possibly jog some memories and get some kind of information.
Cindy sighed and went to stand near Connie again, watching the girl sleep. "You can't ever stay there at night again Connie. The others will kill you" 

~~~
Alice shuddered and shook her head. "No, no" She said, getting upset again and trying to get up like she wanted to get away. She quickly subsided again, her energy too low to put up much of a fight for anything. She continued to shake in far even after she had settled otherwise. "No" This one was more of a plea, a cry for mercy, than a denial

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 pm

~~
Cindy sighed and went to stand near Connie again, watching the girl sleep. "You can't ever stay there at night again Connie. The others will kill you" 

~~~
Alice shuddered and shook her head. "No, no" She said, getting upset again and trying to get up like she wanted to get away. She quickly subsided again, her energy too low to put up much of a fight for anything. She continued to shake in far even after she had settled otherwise. "No" This one was more of a plea, a cry for mercy, than a denial
Connie was still unconscious, but had been able to hear what Cindy had said and she was still terribly  confused and scared by the whole thing, but also more than a bit curious about what exactly had been going on and what had been causing everything.  Later in the morning (but not so much later that it was light outside) she would finally awaken and find herself seemingly alone in the room.

~~
"Shhh, its alright, doll, nothing's gonna hurt you here," the nurse said, gently putting her hands on Alice to make sure she stayed laying down.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Connie was still unconscious, but had been able to hear what Cindy had said and she was still terribly  confused and scared by the whole thing, but also more than a bit curious about what exactly had been going on and what had been causing everything.  Later in the morning (but not so much later that it was light outside) she would finally awaken and find herself seemingly alone in the room.

~~
"Shhh, its alright, doll, nothing's gonna hurt you here," the nurse said, gently putting her hands on Alice to make sure she stayed laying down.
"You're awake" Chica said and smiled, 'sitting' on the side of her bed and watching the living girl. "Do you feel alright now?" She let herself be visible for Connie since they were alone. 

~~~
Alice shivered again and tried to move away "No, don't" She couldn't stand to be held down now. That brought the memories too close. She raised her hands to try to push her away. Her heartbeat and breathing had sped up with adrenaline, but she was still too weak to do much of anything. "Let me go, let me go!" It was an overreaction, but a telling one if she was smart enough to catch it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:01 am

~~
"You're awake" Chica said and smiled, 'sitting' on the side of her bed and watching the living girl. "Do you feel alright now?" She let herself be visible for Connie since they were alone. 

~~~
Alice shivered again and tried to move away "No, don't" She couldn't stand to be held down now. That brought the memories too close. She raised her hands to try to push her away. Her heartbeat and breathing had sped up with adrenaline, but she was still too weak to do much of anything. "Let me go, let me go!" It was an overreaction, but a telling one if she was smart enough to catch it.
Connie sat up a little and looked around for the source of the voice, then squeaked a bit in surprise when Cindy's spectral form appeared next to her on the bed.  "...I-it's you..." she said softly, remembering the image of her from the dream-like moment as she had been dying on the way over.  "...y-you're r-real?..." she asked, cautiously reaching out and trying to touch Cindy.

~~
The nurse frowned harder but easily managed to restrain Alice with the help of another nurse she called in.  "Did someone assault you and try to kidnap or rape you in that building?  Is that it?" she guessed.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:28 am

Connie sat up a little and looked around for the source of the voice, then squeaked a bit in surprise when Cindy's spectral form appeared next to her on the bed.  "...I-it's you..." she said softly, remembering the image of her from the dream-like moment as she had been dying on the way over.  "...y-you're r-real?..." she asked, cautiously reaching out and trying to touch Cindy.

~~
The nurse frowned harder but easily managed to restrain Alice with the help of another nurse she called in.  "Did someone assault you and try to kidnap or rape you in that building?  Is that it?" she guessed.
"Yeah, I'm real, just dead for so long now" Cindy said and touched her hand lightly. "The purple man killed us all, then put us in the suits, so we can control them at night now. Why are we back here where it all started?" She asked and glanced to the window "We are back home again. I wonder if mother is still alive." 

~~~
"No" Alice said "Let me go" She pleaded then closed her eyes again. "The suits" She whispered before slipping back into unconsciousness again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:36 am

~~
"Yeah, I'm real, just dead for so long now" Cindy said and touched her hand lightly. "The purple man killed us all, then put us in the suits, so we can control them at night now. Why are we back here where it all started?" She asked and glanced to the window "We are back home again. I wonder if mother is still alive." 

~~~
"No" Alice said "Let me go" She pleaded then closed her eyes again. "The suits" She whispered before slipping back into unconsciousness again.
"What do you mean, back where it all started?... Who's this 'purple man'?  Do you mean Xander, did he do this to you?"  She followed the spirit girl's gaze to the window.  "Back home where?"

~~
"The suits?..." the one nurse echoed curiously as she made a few notes on what Alice had said while she was awake.  "Let's make sure that the next time she wakes up we have sedation ready," she said, thinking aloud.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:01 am

"What do you mean, back where it all started?... Who's this 'purple man'?  Do you mean Xander, did he do this to you?"  She followed the spirit girl's gaze to the window.  "Back home where?"

~~
"The suits?..." the one nurse echoed curiously as she made a few notes on what Alice had said while she was awake.  "Let's make sure that the next time she wakes up we have sedation ready," she said, thinking aloud.
"No...his name was Vincent" Cindy said sadly then frowned and shook her head before looking at Connie again "I don't remember much anymore. The time when I was alive is fuzzy now, but this town is where I lived, where we all lived. Mary watched us and took care of us even then, since a lot of us only had one parent, or had both parents working a lot...No, mother wouldn't be alive anymore, it's been too long, hasn't it?" 

~~~
Alice would sleep for a couple of hours before a nightmare pulled her from sleep. She thrashed on the bed before waking, trying to get out of the suit, to get away from the animatronics that wanted her dead. Her screams rivaled the ones Connie had released when the same had been happening to her. (PTSD anyone?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top