Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"We were stopping the purple guy. The one who killed us. We would make him come out of his room so we could do what he did to us." Randy said, looking down now and frowning. "I didn't like when the purple guy looked like a girl, that was too strange so I didn't play those nights." 

"Oh, my baby, you did the best you could back then. I know you did." She said gently 

"Honey, once someone is dead, they don't come back." He said and held her close "If he looks different but is wearing the same clothes, he might be a ghost like you, or other people. I would have to see to know that for certain" 

Alice shivered and shook her head "They may have killed themselves from grief too" She said quietly. "Or run away to try to pretend none of it happened. Grief can make people do odd things"
"Oh my god, Randy..." his mother said after a moment, able to connect the dots between what Randy had said and the rumors she'd heard about the place's strange happenings.  "Those weren't the same one who did this to you, they were all different people.  Good, innocent people just like you kids were..."

"...but I didn't do enough..." Mary whimpered.  "...I fell asleep and he got to the kids, I tried to stop him but... I let him kill them all, I let them die..."

"No, it wasn't other ghosts," Sky said.  "We wouldn't have been able to kill him over and over again if it was.  Why would it be other people?  They all wore the same clothes and acted just like he had, and Mary said it was him too..."

Connie sighed and nodded in agreement, then smiled a little.  "Yeah, I'm just glad the poor kid has somebody he can call a friend now," she said as she looked over at where Louis and Cindy were and she could see a faint smile on the young boy's face.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Oh my god, Randy..." his mother said after a moment, able to connect the dots between what Randy had said and the rumors she'd heard about the place's strange happenings.  "Those weren't the same one who did this to you, they were all different people.  Good, innocent people just like you kids were..."

"...but I didn't do enough..." Mary whimpered.  "...I fell asleep and he got to the kids, I tried to stop him but... I let him kill them all, I let them die..."

"No, it wasn't other ghosts," Sky said.  "We wouldn't have been able to kill him over and over again if it was.  Why would it be other people?  They all wore the same clothes and acted just like he had, and Mary said it was him too..."

Connie sighed and nodded in agreement, then smiled a little.  "Yeah, I'm just glad the poor kid has somebody he can call a friend now," she said as she looked over at where Louis and Cindy were and she could see a faint smile on the young boy's face.
Randy looked back up at her with a frown "I don't understand, Mary said he was the purple guy still, and he did the same things, over and over, night after night, so we had to keep stopping him. We agreed it was why we couldn't move on, because he's still here, still comes" 

"No, love, no. You did the best you could. You didn't let that happen. You tried to stop it. I should have been here with you. I was late. If I had gotten home on time, I would have noticed you weren't there and called to find you both. 

"Honey, all security people have to wear the same uniform, that's part of the job. Just like certain actions are a part of a security job" He said gently. 

Alice blinked and refocused on the present then smiled a little at Louis and Cindy with her mother. "I bet she would adopt him as a son, if they were still alive" She commented quietly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:33 am

Randy looked back up at her with a frown "I don't understand, Mary said he was the purple guy still, and he did the same things, over and over, night after night, so we had to keep stopping him. We agreed it was why we couldn't move on, because he's still here, still comes" 

"No, love, no. You did the best you could. You didn't let that happen. You tried to stop it. I should have been here with you. I was late. If I had gotten home on time, I would have noticed you weren't there and called to find you both. 

"Honey, all security people have to wear the same uniform, that's part of the job. Just like certain actions are a part of a security job" He said gently. 

Alice blinked and refocused on the present then smiled a little at Louis and Cindy with her mother. "I bet she would adopt him as a son, if they were still alive" She commented quietly.
"Honey, that doesn't mean it was the same person," Randy's mom said as she began tearing up again.  "They were just security guards here.  They're supposed to wear that uniform and do those same things as part of their job."

"...it's not just that..." Mary whimpered.  "We've killed so many over the decades we've been here... almost every single night watchman who has worked here since the purple guy died we've killed by stuffing them into the suits... I always thought it was the purple guy coming back every night, but now I'm starting to believe that it was different people we've been killing... that I've been having these poor kids murder innocents indiscriminately and I'm no better than he was..."

Sky was quiet for a moment as she tried to process that, then looked back up and her dad and asked "...so... d-does that mean that we've been killing regular p-people?..."

"Honestly, I might beat her to it since I couldn't adopt Cindy as my daughter," Connie said, chuckling a bit.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Randy frowned and looked down at the floor, fading as he thought about that. "We have been killing innocent people?" He asked, near tears himself now.

"Shh, no. Darling. They were likely innocents, just doing their jobs, but that does not make you like him. Not at all." She said gently, running her hand over the girl's hair "But you know now, so that has to stop, alright"

"I believe so my darling girl. I'm sorry." He said gently. "Don't be too hard on yourself, you didn't know"

Alice chuckled softly too "Yeah, from what little I've seen of him, he's a great kid, quiet though"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:44 am

"Yes, I think you have," Randy's mom said sadly.  "But it wasn't all your fault, you couldn't have known for sure that it wasn't the guy who did this to you all.  I'm saddened by what has happened, but I don't blame you for it."

Mary nodded stiffly and said "...okay, it stops tonight..." then collapsed lightly against her mother and started crying again, occasionally whimpering "...I wanna be done with the torment... I wanna go home, or even just leave here..."

"...so... so that means that we're just as bad as the purple guy now..." Sky whimpered softly, her image beginning to flicker and fade from sight.

"Yeah, he is pretty quiet," Xander agreed.  "But I don't blame him.  The kids are each connected to one of the animatronics, and Louis' suit is the old Golden Fredbear from the first restaurant.  That thing hasn't been used in decades, its just been sitting in the back all this time, so I guess that's somehow bled over to negatively affect Louis, stacking on top of what his life had been like before his death..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:27 am

Randy started crying again, reaching out to hug her even though he wasn't as solid as before. He wasn't concentrating as hard on that at the moment

Her mother held her close, running her hand through her hair gently "I wish you could come home too, or move on from here. We will find a way my dear heart, we will, I promise you that" 

"No, you didn't know" He said and held her as tight as he could as if that would keep her from fading away "You couldn't know, it's not your fault, none of this is"

"Maybe..." Alice said thoughtfully. "Maybe it'll help to fix up that suit and have it on display, even if we don't get it working, just to have it out with the others could help him, let him know he isn't alone and doesn't have to be. If we can't get it working we can at least have it look nice and be like a museum piece here, out with the others. What do you think?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:39 am

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm gonna timeskip this a while in order to hopefully get this going again, since I've got an actual ending in mind for this story and it's relatively within sight.)

"Has the jury reached a verdict?"
"We have, your Honor," the chairman of the jury of Vincent Summers' retrial post mortem said to Judge Abernathy as he stood and prepared to deliver the conclusion they'd come to.
This whole event was a very odd occurrence, since nothing remotely like this (a person being retried after their death) had happened before in the history of the US justice system.  However, in light of new evidence that had surfaced (including Xander's letters that his grandfather had written to himself three decades before) and pressure from the Summers family to go through with this in order to get some closure, it was decided that the almost 34-year-old case really did deserve a revisit.  Connie was there with Alice, Xander, both of their mothers, all the surviving parents of the dead children, and of course Cindy was hiding amongst them as well.  In the few months that had passed since the parents had first gotten together at the pizzeria to visit with the spirits of their long-lost kids, Mary had managed to (somewhat) forgive herself for what she'd let happen to the kids at Vincent's hands, and all of the spirits had totally stopped the deadly, terrible 'game' that they played in the dead of night at Freddy Fazbear's.  The restaurant had gone an unprecedented 7 months without having to cover up the grisly death of a night watchman, replace blood-stained carpets, clean gore out of a spare animatronic suit, or soak anything with bleach.  The restaurant's atmosphere had become noticeably more cheery, and the mental states of the spirits of the children had healed to the point where recently the animatronic suits had once again been allowed to roam around the pizzeria freely during the daytime, entertaining the kids in the way that they used to back in the golden days of the franchise; up close, personal, and paws-on.
Connie sat there nervously holding Alice's hand and gnawing on her own fingernails as she waited for the final decision of the court case to be announced.

~~
Back at the presently closed pizzeria, Frank was hard at work and covered in grease as he was finally working on putting the Foxy animatronic back together after working on him for the past 6 months almost non-stop.  "It shouldn't be too much longer, Randy," he said towards the kid that he was sure was watching him work, glancing out from under the curtain that he had kept the machine hidden under for so long.  "I sure hope that you've been good and haven't been peeking at him at all recently, I really want you to be nice and surprised by this."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 am

Alice was watching the trial, holding Connie's hand and hoping that it would go right this time. She knew Cindy was there, though the girl was invisible again. They waited tensely for the verdict to be spoken now.

~~
"I didn't peek" Randy said, looking towards the curtain then away again "It's hard not to, like Christmas" He said quietly then glanced around the room again, wondering where the others had got to then looking back to the curtain. He wanted to see, but held back and waited

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 am

"We find the defendant, the late Mr. Vincent Summers..." the chairman of the jury continued.  "...guilty of four acts of 1st degree murder against minors, one act of 1st degree murder against an adult, and five acts of malicious destruction of private property.  We have found no evidence of any intentional wrongdoing on the part of any of his living descendants."
Connie smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, as did many of the parents there, as Judge Abernathy nodded his acknowledgement to the jury, then turned back to face the rest of the courtroom.  "Very well.  In accordance with the law for either 1983 or today, Mr. Summers would have automatically received the death penalty for his actions, though it would seem that God carried that sentence out on His own terms long before we discovered anything that would've allowed us to do the same.  I hope that this retrial will provide some closure to the families of the children this sociopath killed.  From now until such a time as we forget these events entirely, Vincent Summers shall remain known as the brutal, heartless murderer he truly was.  I now declare this court session adjourned, for now and forever."

~~
"I know how you feel, kid," Frank chuckled as he finally pulled himself out from underneath the curtain and grabbed yet another day to wipe the grease away from his face a bit.  "Alright, I think it might finally be time.  You ready for this Randy?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:56 am

Alice sighed and bowed her head a little then looked to Connie then to Xander. It was done now, over. He had been found guilty for his crimes. 

Cindy smiled and looked around at them before letting herself become visible "God wasn't the one who carried that punishment out' She said quietly.

~~~
Randy nodded and smiled at him, glad to finally have a chance to play with the fox suit again. He had actually missed having the thing work right.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:08 am

"That's one part down," Xander said as he grasped Alice's hand in relief.  "Now all we have left that we feel sure we should do is go and... destroy Springtrap, finally silence our grandfather once and for all..."

Connie glanced down at Cindy when she saw the girl appear there beside her, and as the courtroom started to become more filled with activity she softly said "As far as the rest of the world knows, He did, but we know the truth, we know that you guys got your revenge in person."

~~
Frank smiled in return and pulled the curtain away, then said "TAA-DAA!!"  The Foxy animatronic underneath looked better than Randy would ever have seen it look.  Every single mechanical piece had been repaired or replaced, and all the previously missing parts were now there as well.  The plush-like exterior cosmetics, which used to be in shambles, missing half if their pieces, and terribly dirty, were now all there, sewn back up, and had been painstakingly washed out.  All in all, Foxy looked like he'd been born anew.  "Well?  Whaddaya think?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Alice nodded and looked to him "Somehow I feel that will be the hardest part of all of this" She said quietly. 

Cindy nodded and looked around at the busy people as they gathered their things and left "I wish we had been able to talk sooner" She said then looked down "Thank you for everything you have done for us Connie" 

~~~
Randy looked at the like new suit with wonder, going up to touch the plush softly. He smiled and looked to Frank "Thank you, it's like new again" He said then circled the fox, looking at it and in it before settling to make it do a little dance.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice nodded and looked to him "Somehow I feel that will be the hardest part of all of this" She said quietly. 

Cindy nodded and looked around at the busy people as they gathered their things and left "I wish we had been able to talk sooner" She said then looked down "Thank you for everything you have done for us Connie" 

~~~
Randy looked at the like new suit with wonder, going up to touch the plush softly. He smiled and looked to Frank "Thank you, it's like new again" He said then circled the fox, looking at it and in it before settling to make it do a little dance.
"Yeah, I kind of had that feeling too..." Xander said nervously.  "I'm not even sure how we're really gonna do it even.  I mean, they built those Springlock suits pretty rugged and pretty powerful, just like the regular animatronics.  If his spirit is still possessing it like the kids say it is, then he's gonna fight back hard."

"Hey, don't mention it tike," Connie said with a smile.  "I'm just doing what I know is the right thing to do.  That's what I've been doing since the very beginning."  She was quiet for a moment, then said "You and I really have nobody to thank but yourself, really.  If you hadn't saved me those two nights, none of this would've ever been possible."

~~
Frank chuckled a bit and grinned as he watched Randy look over the rebuilt animatronic.  "Yep, he sure is.  I bet he hasn't been in this good condition in forty years.  It's really nice to finally see him working again, and it makes me happy that you'll be able to go out with the others and entertain the kids again."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Alice shivered and nodded "Yeah, he is" She said quietly then sighed. She wondered about how they were going to do this too.

Cindy dipped her head and smiled bashfully "It was right to save you, I knew you weren't him, even in a different form like we though some of the others were." 

~~
Randy laughed happily and nodded "Yeah, it'll be nice to be out and playing like this again. I get to be the pirate"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice shivered and nodded "Yeah, he is" She said quietly then sighed. She wondered about how they were going to do this too.

Cindy dipped her head and smiled bashfully "It was right to save you, I knew you weren't him, even in a different form like we though some of the others were." 

~~
Randy laughed happily and nodded "Yeah, it'll be nice to be out and playing like this again. I get to be the pirate"
Xander sighed and fell quiet in thought for the moment, just following Connie and the others out of the courtroom for now.

"Yeah, I'm really grateful that you could see me for who I really was," Connie agreed.  "I mean, look at everything that's come of that little bit of understanding."

~~
"I'm working on getting the other three main animatronics spruced up as well," Frank said.  "Chica's already all cleaned up as a surprise for Cindy, and I've got Freddy and Bonnie's plush pieces taken off and soaking right now."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:08 pm

"I watched you in the kitchen and with the kids." Cindy said and shrugged "I saw how nice you were and I knew it would be wrong to hurt you." 

~~
Randy looked to him again and smiled "They will like that. It's really nice of you to do all of this" He said quietly.  Now he was sad he had ever scared the male.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"I watched you in the kitchen and with the kids." Cindy said and shrugged "I saw how nice you were and I knew it would be wrong to hurt you." 

~~
Randy looked to him again and smiled "They will like that. It's really nice of you to do all of this" He said quietly.  Now he was sad he had ever scared the male.
"And once I saw how nice you were, I knew it'd be wrong not to help you," Connie replied.  "So we have that in common as well."

~~
Frank shrugged a bit and said "Hey, it's my job.  What else would I do?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Cindy grinned at her then ran over to get in the car and make the doors open for them all

~~~
Randy shrugged "Yeah, maybe, but if you didn't like it, you would do a bad job, right?" He asked curiously

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cindy grinned at her then ran over to get in the car and make the doors open for them all

~~~
Randy shrugged "Yeah, maybe, but if you didn't like it, you would do a bad job, right?" He asked curiously
Connie smiled and went to get into her car, with Xander and Alice close behind her.  "So what do you guys think we should do now?" she asked, open to suggestions.

~~
"Not necessarily," Frank said with a shrug.  "People should still try to do a good job even if they don't like the work they're doing, because then it's more rewarding for them and whomever they're working for."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Alice shrugged then got in the car "I don't know, maybe go to the pizzeria?" She suggested

~~
Randy listened then nodded "I understand I guess, but not all people are going to do their best just because they can, especially if they don't like their job"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice shrugged then got in the car "I don't know, maybe go to the pizzeria?" She suggested

~~
Randy listened then nodded "I understand I guess, but not all people are going to do their best just because they can, especially if they don't like their job"
"That's kinda what I was thinking," Connie said.  "Have a bit of a little celebration maybe?"
Xander nodded a bit in approval, smiling as he looked to Alice and Cindy.

~~
"Yeah, like Vincent definitely didn't do his best, and he loved his job up until his wife left him."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Alice smiled and waited for them to go now that they had a destination "That sounds great" 
Cindy nodded and bounced a little in excitment.

~~~
Randy frowned then sighed and nodded "Yeah, I guess so." He said uncertainly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice smiled and waited for them to go now that they had a destination "That sounds great" 
Cindy nodded and bounced a little in excitment.

~~~
Randy frowned then sighed and nodded "Yeah, I guess so." He said uncertainly
Connie smiled as she drove the group back to the pizzeria, then parked her car and got out to head inside.

Frank caught sight of Connie's car through the front doors and smiled.  "Well look at who's back."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Alice and Cindy headed for the door to go inside along with the others. Cindy was surprised when Randy met her at the door to bring her over to Frank so she could see what he had done for her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Connie and Xander both arched an eyebrow, but followed after the pair of spirit kids in curiosity.  Jason, Mary, and even timid little Louis followed along as well, eager to see Cindy's reaction.

"Hey Cindy," Frank said with a grin as he wheeled something large and covered by a blanket out onto the main show stage on a dolly, then set it down and wiped the sweat away from his forehead.  "I've got a bit of a surprise for you, but first you gotta close your eyes and turn around for a minute, and no peeking, okay?  Wouldn't be as nice if you ruin the surprise for yourself, would it?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Cindy tilted her head then turned away and covered her eyes with her hands. "What's the surprise?" She asked, almost bouncing in place for a moment. 

Randy moved back, smiling at them and watching Cindy for her reaction

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top