Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:41 am

Cindy grinned and hugged herself as she watched them happily. She was glad that Louis and Connie could be friends also, and glad that Louis had finally opened up to her also.

~~~
"Maybe a meeting between those two? A reconciliation?" Alice said uncertainly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cindy grinned and hugged herself as she watched them happily. She was glad that Louis and Connie could be friends also, and glad that Louis had finally opened up to her also.

~~~
"Maybe a meeting between those two? A reconciliation?" Alice said uncertainly.
"I don't know if that would work," Xander sighed.  "I think that the only way to put a stop to Vincent would be to... to destroy Springtrap... destroy the springlock suit that his body is trapped in..."

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:16 am

"Have any of them had their bodies buried?" Alice asked with a frown then shivered. "Maybe an exorcism instead" She muttered under her breath.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Have any of them had their bodies buried?" Alice asked with a frown then shivered. "Maybe an exorcism instead" She muttered under her breath.
"The kids'... remains... were buried when Vincent first destroyed the suits, but his body was never recovered.  They just sealed it up in the safe room in the basement and left it there to forget about it... and him..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Have any of them had their bodies buried?" Alice asked with a frown then shivered. "Maybe an exorcism instead" She muttered under her breath.
"The kids'... remains... were buried when Vincent first destroyed the suits, but his body was never recovered.  They just sealed it up in the safe room in the basement and left it there to forget about it... and him..."
Alice frowned and looked away, That was just terrible to think about. Then she thought about it in a different way and looked back to him "Well no wonder the kids can't move on, the whole building is his tomb. Intentionally or not, he's holding them there"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:22 am

Alice frowned and looked away, That was just terrible to think about. Then she thought about it in a different way and looked back to him "Well no wonder the kids can't move on, the whole building is his tomb. Intentionally or not, he's holding them there"
Xander's eyes widened a little, and he said "You know, I never thought about it like that.  Maybe that is a piece of why they're stuck here."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:05 am

Xander's eyes widened a little, and he said "You know, I never thought about it like that.  Maybe that is a piece of why they're stuck here."
Alice smiled a little then looked back at the papers "It's a part of my senior history project, the pharaoh was buried in his tomb with his servants so that they would serve him in the afterlife. Servants and cats, cause of Bast saying they were sacred." She said then shrugged.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:16 am

Alice smiled a little then looked back at the papers "It's a part of my senior history project, the pharaoh was buried in his tomb with his servants so that they would serve him in the afterlife. Servants and cats, cause of Bast saying they were sacred." She said then shrugged.
"Wow, I never thought of it that way..." Xander said thoughtfully.  "But yeah, I think we're definitely going to have to... crack open that old 'saferoom' and destroy Springtrap to make sure that Vincent can't do any more harm."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:18 pm

"Wow, I never thought of it that way..." Xander said thoughtfully.  "But yeah, I think we're definitely going to have to... crack open that old 'saferoom' and destroy Springtrap to make sure that Vincent can't do any more harm."
Alice nodded and sighed "Not something that is on my top 10 list, but it will need to be done by someone, and we are family to him."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Alice nodded and sighed "Not something that is on my top 10 list, but it will need to be done by someone, and we are family to him."
"Yeah, I'm not gonna enjoy doing that either," Xander sighed.  "But I feel like it needs to be done.  I think we should organize this get-together with all the remaining parents of the kids, then the court case, then finish it off with destroying Springtrap.  Then maybe we can finally put a permanent end to all of this madness and suffering."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:56 am

"Yeah, I'm not gonna enjoy doing that either," Xander sighed.  "But I feel like it needs to be done.  I think we should organize this get-together with all the remaining parents of the kids, then the court case, then finish it off with destroying Springtrap.  Then maybe we can finally put a permanent end to all of this madness and suffering."
Alice nodded "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Hopefully all this will free all those spirits to move on and finally be at peace." She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:07 am

Alice nodded "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Hopefully all this will free all those spirits to move on and finally be at peace." She said softly
"Yeah, I hope so too," Xander sighed.

(Skip to when the parents come?)

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:38 pm

(Sure)
Cindy was waiting and watching the parking lot for their parents to arrive. She was so excited that she was almost bouncing where she stood. Even though she had seen her mother since she could visit when Connie did, it didn't detract from this moment.

Randy was sitting at a booth, also watching. A part of him wanted to run and hide, not wanting to see his parents, while the rest was as excited as Cindy looked.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:03 pm

(Sure)
Cindy was waiting and watching the parking lot for their parents to arrive. She was so excited that she was almost bouncing where she stood. Even though she had seen her mother since she could visit when Connie did, it didn't detract from this moment.

Randy was sitting at a booth, also watching. A part of him wanted to run and hide, not wanting to see his parents, while the rest was as excited as Cindy looked.
Skylar, Jason, and Mary were all there waiting anxiously, and even Louis was there, though he was waiting a bit more off to the side.

Connie and Xander were already there when Wendy was the first to arrive, followed closely by Randy's mother and father, even though he might not recognize them yet.

(You wanna take Mary and Jason's mom and Sky's dad?)

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 am

Skylar, Jason, and Mary were all there waiting anxiously, and even Louis was there, though he was waiting a bit more off to the side.

Connie and Xander were already there when Wendy was the first to arrive, followed closely by Randy's mother and father, even though he might not recognize them yet.

Cindy grinned and went over to grab Louis by his hand then went over to her mother to give her a hug "Hi mom, you remember Louis, right?" 

Randy looked down at his feet then back up at the group as they approached them. 

Jason's mom and Sky's father walked in together, holding hands for strength.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:01 am

Cindy grinned and went over to grab Louis by his hand then went over to her mother to give her a hug "Hi mom, you remember Louis, right?" 

Randy looked down at his feet then back up at the group as they approached them. 

Jason's mom and Sky's father walked in together, holding hands for strength.
"Louis?" Wendy asked curiously as she hugged her long-lost daughter again.  She glanced around and eventually Louis let himself become visible.  "I don't think I recognize him, no," she said, shaking her head a little and earning a frown from the boy.

"...R-Randy?..." the boy's mother stuttered in shock when she first saw the apparition.  His father was completely silent for a moment before he eventually made his way over to the booth and said "...son, is... i-is that really you?..."

"Oh my god, mommy!!" Jason cried, running over and latching onto his mother's legs in a hug as he started sobbing.

"Daddy!" Sky said excitedly as she ran over and hugged her dad's legs as well.  "We've done so much to keep the other kids safe while you weren't here, we killed the purple guy a whole lot of times!"

"Where's Alice?..." Connie mumbled in thought.  "She said she was going to be here for this..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 am

"Louis?" Wendy asked curiously as she hugged her long-lost daughter again.  She glanced around and eventually Louis let himself become visible.  "I don't think I recognize him, no," she said, shaking her head a little and earning a frown from the boy.

"...R-Randy?..." the boy's mother stuttered in shock when she first saw the apparition.  His father was completely silent for a moment before he eventually made his way over to the booth and said "...son, is... i-is that really you?..."

"Oh my god, mommy!!" Jason cried, running over and latching onto his mother's legs in a hug as he started sobbing.

"Daddy!" Sky said excitedly as she ran over and hugged her dad's legs as well.  "We've done so much to keep the other kids safe while you weren't here, we killed the purple guy a whole lot of times!"

"Where's Alice?..." Connie mumbled in thought.  "She said she was going to be here for this..."
"I know, he's soo quiet' Cindy said then smiled at Louis even as she returned her mother's hug "He's my friend"

Randy looked up at them then blinked before he moved to hug them both as well as he could "Mother, father. I missed you so much" He said, tearing up though he tried not to.

"Oh Jason" His mother said as she leaned over to return his hug, not wanting to let go again. She was just happy that he was there to hug for this moment.

"Sky!" He released Jason's mother's hand to wrap his arms around the girl he had never thought to see again. 

Alice came in a moment later, walking over even as she held up her bandage free hands. It had been long enough that she was allowed to do without the bulky bandages now, though her healing wasn't complete.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 pm

"I know, he's soo quiet' Cindy said then smiled at Louis even as she returned her mother's hug "He's my friend"

Randy looked up at them then blinked before he moved to hug them both as well as he could "Mother, father. I missed you so much" He said, tearing up though he tried not to.

"Oh Jason" His mother said as she leaned over to return his hug, not wanting to let go again. She was just happy that he was there to hug for this moment.

"Sky!" He released Jason's mother's hand to wrap his arms around the girl he had never thought to see again. 

Alice came in a moment later, walking over even as she held up her bandage free hands. It had been long enough that she was allowed to do without the bulky bandages now, though her healing wasn't complete.
"Well if he's a friend of yours then he can be a friend of mine too," Wendy said, opening up one arm a bit more to gesture for Louis to join her and Cindy in the hug, which he gladly did.

"Oh my god, Randy," his mom said softly as she tightly embraced her long-lost son, not wanting to ever let him go again.  "I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I knew I should've never left you there that late at night..."

"Oh mommy, me and Mary missed you so much!" Jason said, leaning back a little and taking another look at his mother.  "Mommy?... you... you got so... old!..." he added in a typically pre-teen way.

"Oh daddy!" Sky said again, squeezing her father's legs as tightly as she could.  "Where's mom?  Is she off on one of her business trips again?"

"Alice!" Connie said happily as she ran up and hugged the younger teen, overjoyed to finally see her hands bandage-free.  "So you finally got rid of those oven mitts you were wearing, did you?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:25 am

Cindy grinned happily, loving how her mother could make them all so happy with a few simple words.

"What else could you do, mom? You had to work" Randy said s he held her tight "Besides it's not like we didn't beg Mary to bring us, like she had so often before" 

His frankness surprised a laugh from her and she hugged him again "Yes, I guess I did. That tends to happen"

"No, no." He said sadly and shook his head "Mommy died not long after you" He said then hugged Sky again "She was in Europe at the time, trying to find a way to get back for the funeral when her car got hit."

"Yeah, finally, that's why I was late, they wanted to see me to make a decision if I had to keep them for another week or not" Alice replied then grinned "I am so glad they chose not"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cindy grinned happily, loving how her mother could make them all so happy with a few simple words.

"What else could you do, mom? You had to work" Randy said s he held her tight "Besides it's not like we didn't beg Mary to bring us, like she had so often before" 

His frankness surprised a laugh from her and she hugged him again "Yes, I guess I did. That tends to happen"

"No, no." He said sadly and shook his head "Mommy died not long after you" He said then hugged Sky again "She was in Europe at the time, trying to find a way to get back for the funeral when her car got hit."

"Yeah, finally, that's why I was late, they wanted to see me to make a decision if I had to keep them for another week or not" Alice replied then grinned "I am so glad they chose not"
"I know I had work, but you really weren't quite well yet," she sniffled.  "I should have had dad come along or... I don't know, you're more important to me than anything.  You always were and you still are."

"Not for me or Mary or any of the others anymore," Jason said, frowning a little and looking around.  "Hey, where is Mary anyways?... why is she over there in that booth all alone?..."  Mary would barely be visible to her mother, sitting over in one of the corner booths alone.

"What?... m-mom's gone?..." Sky said, her smile disappearing in an instant.  "W-why didn't I see her then?..."

"Well I'm glad for you as well," Connie said, to which Xander nodded his agreement.  "It looks like the kids are all really enjoying this."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 am

"Aww, mom" Randy said and sighed, pulling away a little "I didn't have any trouble though, I was finally able to just be with the other kids. It was perfect...until later."

"Oh, Jason" She said and hugged him again then looked over to Mary before walking over to see her older child "Mary?" She wanted to reach out and hold the girl close again, like they used to do when she was younger

"See her?" He asked, confused then he blinked and shook his head "I don't know darling, with the two of you dying so close in time, you might not of been able to yet. I just don't know" He said uncertainly. 

Alice nodded and looked over to the kids and their parents "Well, most of it." She said, noting the sad faces when deaths were talked about.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 pm

"Oh Randy," his mother said, tearing up again.  "I wish I could've known about where you were sooner.  I would've been coming to see you all the time..."

Mary looked up at her mom, initially fading completely from view like she was ashamed of something, then becoming fully visible again and collapsing again her mother, starting to cry as she embraced her.  "Oh mom..."

"I hope she didn't get stuck somewhere like I did..." Sky said softly.  "I'd want her to be able to go on to... whatever's after this..."  Her smile returned a bit and she said "But we've done a lot of good work while we've been stuck here.  We've kept the kids safe and killed the purple guy a whole bunch of times.  He always seems to come back, and he looks a bit different, but we almost always get him eventually!"

Connie nodded in agreement, looking around at the spirits of the kids and their living parents.  "But at least they're getting to see each other again.  Its been more than thirty years, almost forty for poor Louis and he doesn't even have any family."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Randy smiled and hugged her again. That was what he wanted to hear, that she would have come if she had known "I really missed you, but we have been doing what we could to keep other kids safe. Even though Cindy says it was wrong now"

She embraced her daughter and started crying herself, holding hte girl close. "My baby" She said quietly

"Killed? What?" He asked and looked down at her then shook his head and took a seat, pulling her to his lap so he could keep holding her. "Killing is wrong sweetie, I thought I had taught you that."

"What happened to his family?" Alice asked curiously as she looked over to Louis and Cindy with her mother."I never could find anything on them in my searching"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Randy smiled and hugged her again. That was what he wanted to hear, that she would have come if she had known "I really missed you, but we have been doing what we could to keep other kids safe. Even though Cindy says it was wrong now"

She embraced her daughter and started crying herself, holding hte girl close. "My baby" She said quietly

"Killed? What?" He asked and looked down at her then shook his head and took a seat, pulling her to his lap so he could keep holding her. "Killing is wrong sweetie, I thought I had taught you that."

"What happened to his family?" Alice asked curiously as she looked over to Louis and Cindy with her mother."I never could find anything on them in my searching"
"She says what is wrong?" his father asked worriedly.  "What have you been doing?"

"Mom, I'm so confused and lost..." Mary said softly as she cried.  "...I don't know anymore if what we've been doing to protect the kids is right..."

"But it was the purple guy," Sky said.  "He's the one that killed us all, so we were getting him back.  He got stuffed into a suit just like he did to us, but he just never seemed to stay dead.  He always came back and he's look a bit different, but he was wearing the same clothes and doing the same things."

"I tried to figure that out as well," Connie said.  "I couldn't find anything about what happened to his family more than a week after he died, and there was barely anything about what happened before that either.  All I could find is that he had an older brother and he was reported to always be scared of the animatronics at Fredbear's Family Diner, or at least... scared of something there...  His brother and his friends would tease him because of that and when he had his twelfth birthday at the diner his brother and friends apparently thought it would be funny to stick Louis' head in Fredbear's mouth.  Fredbear... bit down and crushed his skull, and he only survived on life support for about a week before his parents pulled the plug.  His brother apparently jumped in front of a train after they hit Louis' kill-switch, and nobody knows quite what happened to his parents.  Supposedly the only people who ever showed up to his funeral were the pastor, a janitor, and the man from the morgue."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:35 pm

"We were stopping the purple guy. The one who killed us. We would make him come out of his room so we could do what he did to us." Randy said, looking down now and frowning. "I didn't like when the purple guy looked like a girl, that was too strange so I didn't play those nights." 

"Oh, my baby, you did the best you could back then. I know you did." She said gently 

"Honey, once someone is dead, they don't come back." He said and held her close "If he looks different but is wearing the same clothes, he might be a ghost like you, or other people. I would have to see to know that for certain" 

Alice shivered and shook her head "They may have killed themselves from grief too" She said quietly. "Or run away to try to pretend none of it happened. Grief can make people do odd things"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"We were stopping the purple guy. The one who killed us. We would make him come out of his room so we could do what he did to us." Randy said, looking down now and frowning. "I didn't like when the purple guy looked like a girl, that was too strange so I didn't play those nights." 

"Oh, my baby, you did the best you could back then. I know you did." She said gently 

"Honey, once someone is dead, they don't come back." He said and held her close "If he looks different but is wearing the same clothes, he might be a ghost like you, or other people. I would have to see to know that for certain" 

Alice shivered and shook her head "They may have killed themselves from grief too" She said quietly. "Or run away to try to pretend none of it happened. Grief can make people do odd things"
"Oh my god, Randy..." his mother said after a moment, able to connect the dots between what Randy had said and the rumors she'd heard about the place's strange happenings.  "Those weren't the same one who did this to you, they were all different people.  Good, innocent people just like you kids were..."

"...but I didn't do enough..." Mary whimpered.  "...I fell asleep and he got to the kids, I tried to stop him but... I let him kill them all, I let them die..."

"No, it wasn't other ghosts," Sky said.  "We wouldn't have been able to kill him over and over again if it was.  Why would it be other people?  They all wore the same clothes and acted just like he had, and Mary said it was him too..."

Connie sighed and nodded in agreement, then smiled a little.  "Yeah, I'm just glad the poor kid has somebody he can call a friend now," she said as she looked over at where Louis and Cindy were and she could see a faint smile on the young boy's face.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum