Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Why would anyone care?..." Louis asked.  "Nobody liked me, you guys still don't pay attention to me.  It's been thirty years and I've barely had that many conversations with any of you guys..."

~~
Connie hugged Alice back and said "It's alright, I'm scared too, but we've got to be strong for the kids, alright?"
Cindy frowned in thought "But you always hide. Don't you want us to leave you alone when you are hiding?" She asked, confused now. "That's what Mary said, that if you were hiding it meant you wanted us to leave you alone and to just let you be" 

~~~
Alice nodded then sighed and looked at Connie as she moved back a little "Yeah, we have to be strong for them."
"...yeah!..." Louis said at first.  "...well, I guess?... *sigh* ...I don't know... I just... I feel so alone sometimes that I just feel like I should get out of the way of everyone else... you guys had friends when you died, and you still have friends in each other... I never did have many friends even when I was alive, and now I've got nobody at all..."

~~
Connie nodded in agreement, then glanced back to the kitchen and said "Alright, I guess I'll see you around, Alice."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:23 pm

"...yeah!..." Louis said at first.  "...well, I guess?... *sigh* ...I don't know... I just... I feel so alone sometimes that I just feel like I should get out of the way of everyone else... you guys had friends when you died, and you still have friends in each other... I never did have many friends even when I was alive, and now I've got nobody at all..."

~~
Connie nodded in agreement, then glanced back to the kitchen and said "Alright, I guess I'll see you around, Alice."
Cindy moved closer and reached out her hand to him "I want to be your friend, I always have Louis. I just thought you didn't want to" 

~~~
"Bye" Alice said softly then turned to grab her things. She would check if Xander was here and if he wasn't she would catch a bus home and sleep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:28 pm

~~
Cindy moved closer and reached out her hand to him "I want to be your friend, I always have Louis. I just thought you didn't want to" 

~~~
"Bye" Alice said softly then turned to grab her things. She would check if Xander was here and if he wasn't she would catch a bus home and sleep.
Louis was silent for a moment, then let himself become fully visible to Cindy and hesitantly asked "...y-you d-d-do?..."

~~
Xander would indeed be there, still griping to himself about how unfair it was that he'd been getting stuck with so many extra shifts recently.

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm

"Yes, without a doubt" Cindy said and smiled at him again. "I just didn't know how to say so before."

~~~
Alice knocked on the door, looking in at him from the hallway

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Yes, without a doubt" Cindy said and smiled at him again. "I just didn't know how to say so before."

~~~
Alice knocked on the door, looking in at him from the hallway
Louis was quiet again for a moment, a few tears coming to his eyes, then eventually he managed to say "...I-I would love to be f-friends with you, Cindy..."

~~
Xander glanced over when he heard Alice knocking, then smiled a bit and opened the door for her.  "Hey Alice, what is it?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:32 am

Louis was quiet again for a moment, a few tears coming to his eyes, then eventually he managed to say "...I-I would love to be f-friends with you, Cindy..."

~~
Xander glanced over when he heard Alice knocking, then smiled a bit and opened the door for her.  "Hey Alice, what is it?"
Cindy grinned and reached over to hug him since she was so happy at that. "Good, that's settled then, we are friends" She said as she sat back on her heels again

~~~
Alice came in and gave him a weak smile beofre taking a seat "You aren't going to believe what just happened." She said then told him about their grandfather and what he had said

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:37 am

~~
Cindy grinned and reached over to hug him since she was so happy at that. "Good, that's settled then, we are friends" She said as she sat back on her heels again

~~~
Alice came in and gave him a weak smile beofre taking a seat "You aren't going to believe what just happened." She said then told him about their grandfather and what he had said
Louis froze briefly before hugging Cindy back and starting to weep softly again.

~~
"Bet," Xander said as he shut the door behind her, then listened to what she told him with wide eyes.  "O-our grandfather's the one that killed your dad!?..." he said in disbelief.  "...and he was threatening you with the same!?..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Louis froze briefly before hugging Cindy back and starting to weep softly again.

~~
"Bet," Xander said as he shut the door behind her, then listened to what she told him with wide eyes.  "O-our grandfather's the one that killed your dad!?..." he said in disbelief.  "...and he was threatening you with the same!?..."
Cindy tilted her head then hugged him tighter, glad that she didn't have to worry about being solid with him. 

~~~
Alice nodded then buried her face in her hands "He sounded almost like father, just older and crazy. How could he say that?" She pulled her hands away, frowning at the pain then settled them in her lap, staring at the bandages.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 pm

~~
Cindy tilted her head then hugged him tighter, glad that she didn't have to worry about being solid with him. 

~~~
Alice nodded then buried her face in her hands "He sounded almost like father, just older and crazy. How could he say that?" She pulled her hands away, frowning at the pain then settled them in her lap, staring at the bandages.
Louis quieted after a moment and pulled back a bit, looking up at Cindy and smiling a little.  "...th-thank you Cindy..."

~~
"I guess he just really doesn't want the truth getting out," Xander said, shrugging a bit.  "There is something that I have that might be able to put an end to all of this, but I don't think it's safe to talk about around here.  My morning shift is almost over, we could head over to my house in about ten minutes and take a look."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Louis quieted after a moment and pulled back a bit, looking up at Cindy and smiling a little.  "...th-thank you Cindy..."

~~
"I guess he just really doesn't want the truth getting out," Xander said, shrugging a bit.  "There is something that I have that might be able to put an end to all of this, but I don't think it's safe to talk about around here.  My morning shift is almost over, we could head over to my house in about ten minutes and take a look."
Cindy smiled and nodded "Thank you Louis. I am glad we finally have that resolved. I'm sure Connie would be your friend too, if you want" 

~~~
Alice nodded and sighed "I will wait for you outside, I don't feel safe in here right now" She said as she stood. "I also would like to learn anything about our family, Even normal stuff like who our ancestors are would be good to know"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:36 pm

~~
Cindy smiled and nodded "Thank you Louis. I am glad we finally have that resolved. I'm sure Connie would be your friend too, if you want" 

~~~
Alice nodded and sighed "I will wait for you outside, I don't feel safe in here right now" She said as she stood. "I also would like to learn anything about our family, Even normal stuff like who our ancestors are would be good to know"
"Really?... b-but... she's alive..." Louis said nervously.

~~
Xander nodded his understanding, then went back to his work and said "I'll be done soon, you shouldn't have to wait long."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:50 pm

~~
Xander nodded his understanding, then went back to his work and said "I'll be done soon, you shouldn't have to wait long."
"I know, but she's my friend. She's really good" Cindy said happily "I bonded to her somehow, so I have to stay near her now, but it's nice. I wish you could come with me to see her train set, I bet you would like it." 

~~~
"Thanks Xander' Alice said then grabbed her bag to go outside to wait for him. She went to sit on a bench outside, tired already even though the day was only half done.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:19 pm

~~
"I know, but she's my friend. She's really good" Cindy said happily "I bonded to her somehow, so I have to stay near her now, but it's nice. I wish you could come with me to see her train set, I bet you would like it." 

~~~
"Thanks Xander' Alice said then grabbed her bag to go outside to wait for him. She went to sit on a bench outside, tired already even though the day was only half done.
"Lucky..." Louis said, feeling a little jealous now.  "You really think she would like me?..."

~~
True to his word, Xander came out about ten minutes later and gestured for Alice to follow him as he went to his car.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 pm

"Lucky..." Louis said, feeling a little jealous now.  "You really think she would like me?..."

~~
True to his word, Xander came out about ten minutes later and gestured for Alice to follow him as he went to his car.
"Yes, she's really nice" Cindy said and nodded then stood up "I just wish I knew how I got attached to her, so I could tell you and we could go together. It's a little boring there when she has to sleep"

~~~
Alice got up and went to go to his car and get in the passenger seat. She had taken her medicine while she had been waiting

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:37 am

~~
"Yes, she's really nice" Cindy said and nodded then stood up "I just wish I knew how I got attached to her, so I could tell you and we could go together. It's a little boring there when she has to sleep"

~~~
Alice got up and went to go to his car and get in the passenger seat. She had taken her medicine while she had been waiting
"...Yeah, that'd be amazing..." Louis said, smiling a little again as he finally stood up and came forward out of the corner.  "...is Connie still here?... do you think she'd talk to me if I talked to her?..."

~~
"...jeez, are your hands like... permanently crippled or something?..." Xander asked nervously as he did what he felt he ought to do in that situation by opening Alice's door for her, helping her with her seatbelt, then closing her door before going around the car and getting in himself and heading towards his home.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:23 pm

"...Yeah, that'd be amazing..." Louis said, smiling a little again as he finally stood up and came forward out of the corner.  "...is Connie still here?... do you think she'd talk to me if I talked to her?..."

~~
"...jeez, are your hands like... permanently crippled or something?..." Xander asked nervously as he did what he felt he ought to do in that situation by opening Alice's door for her, helping her with her seatbelt, then closing her door before going around the car and getting in himself and heading towards his home.
"Yeah, if she left, I would have had to, it's like I got attached to her instead of the suit" Cindy said and started to head down. "And she will want to talk to you, she likes us and wants to help us"

~~~
"Not permanently, but it will take time to heal properly, since the hands have a lot of nerves and tendons. They said I was lucky it wasn't worse than this. I could have lost all movement in both hands. As it is I have to be really careful not to break the liquid stitches they put on then I have to do physical therapy later on."  She answered

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 am

~~
"Yeah, if she left, I would have had to, it's like I got attached to her instead of the suit" Cindy said and started to head down. "And she will want to talk to you, she likes us and wants to help us"

~~~
"Not permanently, but it will take time to heal properly, since the hands have a lot of nerves and tendons. They said I was lucky it wasn't worse than this. I could have lost all movement in both hands. As it is I have to be really careful not to break the liquid stitches they put on then I have to do physical therapy later on."  She answered
Louis was still noticeably nervous, but he slowly followed Cindy downstairs and asked "...I hope she will... I'd really like being able to talk to someone alive..."

~~
"Wow, I'm really sorry about all that," Xander said as he drove, soon arriving at his house and pulling up in the driveway before coming around to help Alice get out.  "I'm also sorry about what I did that first night.  You have to understand, though, I was doing what I needed to do to keep myself alive, because I was sure that if I went out to help you I would end up dead along with you two."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Cindy let herself be visible to the people as they came down and headed for the kitchen to see if Connie could talk right then.

~~~
Alice got out, looking around then back to him again "We all survived that night" She said quietly then looked to the house again "But think about it, if we help these kids and grandfather move on, then your life will get a lot quieter, since you won't have to fight to survive the suits anymore"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cindy let herself be visible to the people as they came down and headed for the kitchen to see if Connie could talk right then.

~~~
Alice got out, looking around then back to him again "We all survived that night" She said quietly then looked to the house again "But think about it, if we help these kids and grandfather move on, then your life will get a lot quieter, since you won't have to fight to survive the suits anymore"
A couple people in the dining room took notice of Cindy when she appeared walking across the room, but it seemed like she got lucky in that only one kids saw her walk through the door and screamed.

~~
"Yeah, though I don't really know if my grandfather deserves that..." Xander said with a heavy sigh as he headed up to the door and brought Alice inside.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cindy let herself be visible to the people as they came down and headed for the kitchen to see if Connie could talk right then.

~~~
A couple people in the dining room took notice of Cindy when she appeared walking across the room, but it seemed like she got lucky in that only one kids saw her walk through the door and screamed.

~~
"Yeah, though I don't really know if my grandfather deserves that..." Xander said with a heavy sigh as he headed up to the door and brought Alice inside.
Cindy frowned at the scream but didn't turn back, continuing her search for Connie. She didn't even realize why the kid had screamed until she thought about the door.

~~~
"Maybe it'll free him too, to have everything in the open" Alice said then shrugged"It's worth a shot to get all the ghosts out of there and free if we can do that"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:28 am

~~~

~~
Cindy frowned at the scream but didn't turn back, continuing her search for Connie. She didn't even realize why the kid had screamed until she thought about the door.

~~~
"Maybe it'll free him too, to have everything in the open" Alice said then shrugged"It's worth a shot to get all the ghosts out of there and free if we can do that"
Connie got a bit spooked herself when she turned around and suddenly saw Cindy there in the kitchen with her, but managed to not drop the pizza she was putting into the oven and smiled a little.  "Hey sweetie, what's up?" she asked kindly.

~~
"Yeah, but like I said, I don't know that our grandfather really deserves to get set free and allowed to move on," Xander said again as she headed upstairs to his bedroom.  "Not after what I know he did, not with what I know..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Connie got a bit spooked herself when she turned around and suddenly saw Cindy there in the kitchen with her, but managed to not drop the pizza she was putting into the oven and smiled a little.  "Hey sweetie, what's up?" she asked kindly.

~~
"Yeah, but like I said, I don't know that our grandfather really deserves to get set free and allowed to move on," Xander said again as she headed upstairs to his bedroom.  "Not after what I know he did, not with what I know..."
"My friend Louis wanted to talk to you if you have time." Cindy said and returned her smile. "I think I scared one of the kids when I came in here" 

~~~
"That's the whole point of forgiveness, the one being forgiven almost never deserves it, but it is what would be best for us and for the store. I wouldn't want to work there with a legitimately crazy ghost there, especially if he has no distractions and no qualms against killing for pleasure"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:16 pm

~~
"My friend Louis wanted to talk to you if you have time." Cindy said and returned her smile. "I think I scared one of the kids when I came in here" 

~~~
"That's the whole point of forgiveness, the one being forgiven almost never deserves it, but it is what would be best for us and for the store. I wouldn't want to work there with a legitimately crazy ghost there, especially if he has no distractions and no qualms against killing for pleasure"
"Well sure I have time," Connie said, smiling pleasantly as she started working on another pizza.  "Where is he, is he here with you?"

Louis was still remaining invisible to Connie, as he was still very nervous even after hearing what she'd said.

~~
"Yeah, guess I can see the logic in that," Xander said, digging around under his bed for a moment before he pulled out an old cardboard box.  "You're the first person outside my immediate family who will have ever seen these," he added as he opened the lid, revealing a large number of old, very detailed letters that his grandfather had written to himself while he'd been going crazy and leading up to his death.  They detailed his decent into madness, the point at which he snapped, one several pages long detailing how he'd killed the kids, and many more from the years following while he kept working at the restaurant while being tormented by the spirits of the children he'd murdered.  Nowhere in any of these writings did he express any sort of emotion towards the kids or his family other than hate, betrayal, and grief, and there was not a drop of remorse or guilt to be found.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 am

"Yeah, Louis is shy though" Cindy said and looked to Louis with a smile. She reached out a hand to take his, hoping that would give him the courage he needed to speak "Go ahead Louis, she will be your friend too" 

~~~
Alice looked at the letters and shivered as she read some of them. This was worse than she had been willing to imagine. She wanted to go and be sick when she reached the one about killing the kids. She shook her head and went back to the first one to read it through carefully, searching for a clue. "These letters are enough to have him charged even though he's dead, that might free the kids souls, but I don't know what we will do about his. We can't do a reconciliation since grandmother is dead and my father is dead." She glanced up at Xander with a questioning look

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Yeah, Louis is shy though" Cindy said and looked to Louis with a smile. She reached out a hand to take his, hoping that would give him the courage he needed to speak "Go ahead Louis, she will be your friend too" 

~~~
Alice looked at the letters and shivered as she read some of them. This was worse than she had been willing to imagine. She wanted to go and be sick when she reached the one about killing the kids. She shook her head and went back to the first one to read it through carefully, searching for a clue. "These letters are enough to have him charged even though he's dead, that might free the kids souls, but I don't know what we will do about his. We can't do a reconciliation since grandmother is dead and my father is dead." She glanced up at Xander with a questioning look
Louis gulped a bit nervously, but let himself become visible and shyly looked up at Connie, who smiled warmly as she crouched down to look at him directly.  The two of them talked for a moment before Louis let himself become solid and latched tightly onto Connie in a hug, starting to softly weep (though not from sorrow) as Connie gladly returned his embrace.

~~
"My dad's still around," Xander said.  "And he's actually the son whose loss is what drove granddad crazy."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Cindy grinned and hugged herself as she watched them happily. She was glad that Louis and Connie could be friends also, and glad that Louis had finally opened up to her also.

~~~
"Maybe a meeting between those two? A reconciliation?" Alice said uncertainly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top