Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Alice wasn't used to them and screamed, backing away from the door quickly. She moved too quickly though and ended up tripping herself and falling on the floor. 

Chica the chicken was finally there at the door, trying to open it while Xander had been distracted with explanations to Alice.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice wasn't used to them and screamed, backing away from the door quickly. She moved too quickly though and ended up tripping herself and falling on the floor. 

Chica the chicken was finally there at the door, trying to open it while Xander had been distracted with explanations to Alice.
Xander wasn't as concerned with Alice's scream as he was with Chica appearing at the door, and immediately brought up his flashlight and started flashing it in the animatronics' face to reset the program and send it back to the show stage.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice wasn't used to them and screamed, backing away from the door quickly. She moved too quickly though and ended up tripping herself and falling on the floor. 

Xander wasn't as concerned with Alice's scream as he was with Chica appearing at the door, and immediately brought up his flashlight and started flashing it in the animatronics' face to reset the program and send it back to the show stage.
The robot was reset, heading back tot he stage despite Chica trying to stop it. She frowned and hit the papers, scattering them before she left the room, searching for Connie since she was done for the moment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm

The robot was reset, heading back tot he stage despite Chica trying to stop it. She frowned and hit the papers, scattering them before she left the room, searching for Connie since she was done for the moment
It was about then that Connie's blood-curdling screech sounded throughout the building, coming from the parts and services room, and she started screaming and crying frantically, like she was struggling with someone or something.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 pm

It was about then that Connie's blood-curdling screech sounded throughout the building, coming from the parts and services room, and she started screaming and crying frantically, like she was struggling with someone or something.
Alice jumped at Connie's scream then stood and quickly went to the door "Connie! We have to help her" She said and opened the door to go to her friend. 

Chica frowned and turned to go to the supply room. "No, not Connie" She said, though she was alone. She went to the room as quickly as she could to try to stop this. She didn't like hurting girls at all, but Connie was special to her. She had come to care for this one human more than the others

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Alice jumped at Connie's scream then stood and quickly went to the door "Connie! We have to help her" She said and opened the door to go to her friend. 

Chica frowned and turned to go to the supply room. "No, not Connie" She said, though she was alone. She went to the room as quickly as she could to try to stop this. She didn't like hurting girls at all, but Connie was special to her. She had come to care for this one human more than the others
Xander looked over and yanked her back away from the door, then slammed it shut again.  "ARE YOU NUTS!?  You're gonna get us both killed!  If she's in the parts room it's already too late for her!"  He chanced looking at the camera for that room, and saw the girl there with Bonnie trying to stuff her into a spare Freddy suit, but then quickly diverted his attention back to keeping himself and Alice alive.  "Yeah, she's in there.  She's as good as dead, there's nothing we can do."

When Chica would get there she would find Skylar standing near the scene where Bonnie was trying to press the innocent blonde inside the spare Freddy suit, and the bunny had already managed to get her in up to her shoulders, but the girl's strength and a lot of adrenaline had kept her alive this long.  She was screaming for help that she was certain wouldn't come, almost crying and some of the animatronic's internal pieces started to poke through the skin on her arms, hands, and chest.  "Come on, now, you'll make a nice friend for me if you stay," Skylar said, giggling mischievously as her animatronic continued trying to push the cook in all the way and kill her.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:48 pm

"No! We can't just leave her like that. We have to help her" Alice said and tried to get away from his hold. "We have to try to save her" 

Chica came over to Connie and Bonnie, pushing against her suit to get her away from Connie "No, stop. Don't hurt Connie" She cried out "Mary, make her stop, Connie doesn't deserve to be killed, she's good"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"No! We can't just leave her like that. We have to help her" Alice said and tried to get away from his hold. "We have to try to save her" 

Chica came over to Connie and Bonnie, pushing against her suit to get her away from Connie "No, stop. Don't hurt Connie" She cried out "Mary, make her stop, Connie doesn't deserve to be killed, she's good"
"Fine, you wanna try to do something?" Xander said, opening the door briefly for her.  "Go ahead.  The coast is clear for now, but don't think that I'm gonna put myself in danger to let you back in here."  Neither of them would know this, but Freddy was waiting just down the hall, in such a place that Alice couldn't see him, but he was between her and where Connie was.

Skylar looked over at Chica as the girl came over and tried to stop her fun, then said "What's with you?  You're always trying to ruin my fun!"  Skylar shoved back against Chica as Bonnie momentarily stopped pushing Connie farther inside the suit, but didn't let her get any less inside either.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 pm

"Fine, you wanna try to do something?" Xander said, opening the door briefly for her.  "Go ahead.  The coast is clear for now, but don't think that I'm gonna put myself in danger to let you back in here."  Neither of them would know this, but Freddy was waiting just down the hall, in such a place that Alice couldn't see him, but he was between her and where Connie was.

Skylar looked over at Chica as the girl came over and tried to stop her fun, then said "What's with you?  You're always trying to ruin my fun!"  Skylar shoved back against Chica as Bonnie momentarily stopped pushing Connie farther inside the suit, but didn't let her get any less inside either.
Alice looked to him with a frown "Wait, give me a flashlight. I saw what you did to the chicken, the flashing light made her go away" She said quickly.

"Don't hurt Connie." Chica said again, pushing against Skylar angrily "The female hasn't hurt us, the females have never hurt us, only the males did." She tried to reason with her. "Haven't you watched during the days? Connie is a good person"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Alice looked to him with a frown "Wait, give me a flashlight. I saw what you did to the chicken, the flashing light made her go away" She said quickly.

"Don't hurt Connie." Chica said again, pushing against Skylar angrily "The female hasn't hurt us, the females have never hurt us, only the males did." She tried to reason with her. "Haven't you watched during the days? Connie is a good person"
Xander quickly tossed her one from on the desk and said "Here, it might not work as well as mine, but it's something.  Now get away from the door before one of them decides to take advantage of it being open for so long."

"Yeah, so were we before Vincent killed us!" Skylar yelled.  She had been about to throw a punch at Chica when Mary came into the room and looked over the scene.  "Girls, girls, what's going on in here?"  She looked at Connie struggling to get herself free and the blood already starting to drip from inside the suit and added "Why are you guys leaving tasks unfinished?"
"Chica's trying to ruin my fun again!" Skylar sneered.  "I caught the girl fair and square, but Chica wants me to just let her go."
"Now why is that, Cindy?" Mary asked.  "You never seem to want to kill any of the extra people we get.  They're a treat, we should enjoy the opportunity."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Alice frowned at him and shook her head "You are a coward" She stated then turned to run for the room she had last heard the screams coming from. Connie was still alive, and that meant they still had a chance to save her, even if it was slim.

"Connie is good. She doesn't deserve to be killed" Chica yelled and glanced at Mary "None of us deserved to be killed then and I will not let her be killed now" She yelled angrily then paused, her anger checked by confusion "Cindy?" No one called her that anymore, she was Chica now. She had forgotten that name. But now she remembered again, she remembered who she had been before. "Mother...mother always said it was bad to hurt others, that it was wrong to punish others, that punishing others was God's job." She remembered now, the conversation they had had after she had gotten hurt. It had been a playground fight, she had gotten pushed off the slide and her arm broken a couple of years before she had died. She had been vocal on her wish for payback and her mother had sat her down to talk to her about the bible verses that said that it was God's place to judge and not  ours.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice frowned at him and shook her head "You are a coward" She stated then turned to run for the room she had last heard the screams coming from. Connie was still alive, and that meant they still had a chance to save her, even if it was slim.

"Connie is good. She doesn't deserve to be killed" Chica yelled and glanced at Mary "None of us deserved to be killed then and I will not let her be killed now" She yelled angrily then paused, her anger checked by confusion "Cindy?" No one called her that anymore, she was Chica now. She had forgotten that name. But now she remembered again, she remembered who she had been before. "Mother...mother always said it was bad to hurt others, that it was wrong to punish others, that punishing others was God's job." She remembered now, the conversation they had had after she had gotten hurt. It had been a playground fight, she had gotten pushed off the slide and her arm broken a couple of years before she had died. She had been vocal on her wish for payback and her mother had sat her down to talk to her about the bible verses that said that it was God's place to judge and not  ours.
Before Alice would find her way to the parts and services room, Freddy got to her.  He popped out from around a corner, and Alice's presence had actually spooked Jason a little, but he immediately had Freddy grab the girl by the hair and start pulling her towards where they already had Connie.  "Hey sis' got another one!"

Mary sighed.  "There's just no reasoning with you is there?" she groaned.  "You know what, fine, I'll give her a pass, if for no reason other than to make you stop nagging us about that.  That's not to say we won't play with her if she ends up here again, we just won't kill her if you like her alive so much."  Mary then looked back over at Jason when he spoke.  "Oh really?  Another already?  Come on, bring her on in here, let's have a look."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Alice screamed then tried to flash the light at the animatronic suit to get it to reset and let her go

Chica turned to Connie to try to help her out of the suit, ignoring the others for now. If she was still alive, she would have tears in her own eyes. "I never said we couldn't play with her, but all of you like killing and I don't want her to die" She said then released a sigh "Killing doesn't make us feel better, or not me, not the females." Killing Vincent had made her feel better for a little while, but that had faded and she realized killing the purple men after that had only been a reflection of that first one, and even that wasn't as good as it had been. Not that she would give it up yet, Most men were bad, from what she had seen

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice screamed then tried to flash the light at the animatronic suit to get it to reset and let her go

Chica turned to Connie to try to help her out of the suit, ignoring the others for now. If she was still alive, she would have tears in her own eyes. "I never said we couldn't play with her, but all of you like killing and I don't want her to die" She said then released a sigh "Killing doesn't make us feel better, or not me, not the females." Killing Vincent had made her feel better for a little while, but that had faded and she realized killing the purple men after that had only been a reflection of that first one, and even that wasn't as good as it had been. Not that she would give it up yet, Most men were bad, from what she had seen
Freddy seemed stunned for a moment, and though he stopped temporarily he didn't release Alice's hair or head back to the stage, and soon continued dragging her into the parts room.  He also reached down with his other hand and tried to grab the flashlight out of Alice's hand as Jason said "This one's tricky, she's got a light like Xander, though it doesn't work as well," he said as he came into the room and glanced around.

Skylar sighed and had Bonnie back off to let Connie free herself, which the girl immediately did.  Her hands and arms were covered in open, bleeding puncture wounds, as was her chest and there were a few little gashes on her forehead as well in a blind panic she got up and bolted out of the room right past Alice and Freddy, heading for the front door to try to escape and leaving a steady trickle of blood behind her.  When she got there and found the doors bolted shut, she pounded on them uselessly, soon covering the safety glass in her own blood, before eventually she lost what strength she had left and was unable to stand up any longer.  She hid herself in a little corner near the door, curled up into a little ball, and started openly sobbing from the terror and shock she'd experienced, plus the physical pain.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:25 am

Alice tried to free herself from his grip on her hair then had to concentrate on keeping the flashlight out of his grasp "Let me go" She cried out then went still when she saw Connie rush past covered in blood "Connie" She said the name softly then renewed her struggles "Let go, I have to help her. She'll bleed out like that" She was fully aware of her own danger, but was more focused on helping her friend, trying not to think about what they might do to her in here.

"Why is she so familiar?" Chica asked, looking at Alice when she was brought in. Alice looked a lot like her grandmother, which garnered the familiarity that Chica couldn't place before she left to check on Connie. What the girl said made her worry. She quickly followed the trail to the front door and knelt next to Connie "You have to get to help or you will bleed too much. I tried to warn you" She said, sadness in her tone when she saw the girl like this. "Come on Connie, you have to get up, you have to or I will have to use Chica and I don't think your mind could take that right now. Fred, I will get Fred" She said and left heading upstairs to get Fred to come down to save Connie.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice tried to free herself from his grip on her hair then had to concentrate on keeping the flashlight out of his grasp "Let me go" She cried out then went still when she saw Connie rush past covered in blood "Connie" She said the name softly then renewed her struggles "Let go, I have to help her. She'll bleed out like that" She was fully aware of her own danger, but was more focused on helping her friend, trying not to think about what they might do to her in here.

"Why is she so familiar?" Chica asked, looking at Alice when she was brought in. Alice looked a lot like her grandmother, which garnered the familiarity that Chica couldn't place before she left to check on Connie. What the girl said made her worry. She quickly followed the trail to the front door and knelt next to Connie "You have to get to help or you will bleed too much. I tried to warn you" She said, sadness in her tone when she saw the girl like this. "Come on Connie, you have to get up, you have to or I will have to use Chica and I don't think your mind could take that right now. Fred, I will get Fred" She said and left heading upstairs to get Fred to come down to save Connie.
"Aww, isn't that cute?..." Skylar giggled, letting her voice be heard as a ghostly whisper.  "...She wants to help her little friend...  Don't worry yourself, you'll soon be sharing her fate... just relax, this'll only hurt a lot..."  With that Bonnie grabbed Alice's waist as Freddy released her hair, then the purple animatronic bunny started trying to force Alice into the open back of the spare Freddy suit in the same way she'd done with Connie only moments before.

(Fred?  Does she mean Frank the mechanic or Fredbear (Golden Freddy) the one other animatronic we haven't seen yet?  Because if it's the former, he'd be too scared out of his mind to be of much use, but if its the later, lonely little Louis might be willing to try to do something.  After all, the hallucinations he causes aren't always his fault.  Most of the time its just his anger and resent towards the night guards and Vincent that trigger them without his consent.)

Connie didn't know what to think of the voice she was hearing now, and even though it was the whisper of a concerned young girl, she was still too freaked out to do anything other than freak out more.  "...n-n-no, p-please... please d-don't hurt m-me... I d-don't wanna d-d-die..." she continued to cry, trying to cram herself even farther back into the corner as she sky outside could be seen very faintly getting lighter.  It wouldn't be much longer before the four people still living in the restaurant would be safe from the vengeful spirit-possessed animatronics, at least for tonight.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 pm

(lol, I meant Frank, the mechanic. She knows the suits would only scare her more.)
Chica turned back to Connie and frowned then hurried upstairs to where the mechanic was. She looked at him then moved closer to talk to him "You have to help Connie or she will bleed out. You won't be attacked, but you have to hurry. She needs help now"

Alice screamed once when she was grabbed around the waist then fought this new hold, kicking out to try to push the other suit away. She was not going to let this happen without a fight. That reminded her, she still had the light. She moved quickly to flash it at the suits eyes to get it to freeze, not stopping in her bid to escape it. "No, no, let me go you evil little things"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Frank was huddled up into the corner of the small room upstairs where the A/C unit was, closely holding the largest wrench he had in both hands like a weapon and mildly shaking in fear. He jumped a bit when he heard Cindy's voice, and his eyes darted around the room a bit in panic. "No, I'm not falling for those tricks again!" he said, covering his ears. "You almost got me last time, I'm not letting that happen again!" It was clear he wasn't going to be willing to listen and wouldn't be of much help if any.

Bonnie froze for a moment, but Freddy then reached over and swatted the flashlight out of Alice's hand to allow the rabbit to continue. Once the effects of the light wore off, Bonnie quickly recovered and managed to shove Alice into the suit up to her shoulders, leaving some of the internals of the suit just inches away from her as Bonnie kept trying to push her in farther.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:58 pm

"Males, you are all the same" Chica said in a huff and quickly went downstairs to the kitchen to find something she could give to Connie to help her stop the bleeding. 

Alice whimpered in pain as her hands were cut. She was pushing against the machine as hard as she could to keep from being forced in any further. She had fallen silent but for the whimpers she couldn't stop as she continued to fight for her life

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Males, you are all the same" Chica said in a huff and quickly went downstairs to the kitchen to find something she could give to Connie to help her stop the bleeding. 

Alice whimpered in pain as her hands were cut. She was pushing against the machine as hard as she could to keep from being forced in any further. She had fallen silent but for the whimpers she couldn't stop as she continued to fight for her life
The girl would find a number of towels and washcloths that would work well to help control Connie's bleeding, but it could prove to be quite a challenge for Chica to actually pick any of them up and carry them.

Bonnie only managed to push Alice in a few more inches before the suit suddenly froze, then started to back off as faintly a clock could be heard striking six AM.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:53 am

Chica looked up at the familiar clock sound and sighed then went back out to Connie to check on her, since she wasn't able to carry the towels. 

Alice tried to free herself from the suit as soon as the pressure to get her in stopped. When the animatronic started to back off, she worked her way back out of the suit only to fall against the wall and to the floor, exhausted and bleeding.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chica looked up at the familiar clock sound and sighed then went back out to Connie to check on her, since she wasn't able to carry the towels. 

Alice tried to free herself from the suit as soon as the pressure to get her in stopped. When the animatronic started to back off, she worked her way back out of the suit only to fall against the wall and to the floor, exhausted and bleeding.
Connie was beginning to slip out of consciousness as Xander stormed past her, not noticing or caring about her, and saying "F#ck this sh#t, I'm out!" as he unlocked the doors, headed out to his car, and drove away.  Frank quickly fled as well, though he would've cared about the two girls if his panic had left him time to notice them.  There was a concerningly large pool of blood gathering underneath the young blonde, though quite a few of her wounds had clotted and scabbed over, so she wasn't bleeding nearly as much anymore.

Bonnie, Freddy, and Foxy all began slowly returning to their places on the show stage, or Pirate's Cove for Foxy, completely ignoring Alice and what they'd been doing only seconds before.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:18 am

Chica glared at Xander when he went past, his callousness making her mad again. Frank following without even looking around just made her shake her head since they couldn't attack him. She turned back to Connie again and tried to keep her from going to sleep. "Connie, you have to stay awake, or you will die here. Please" 

Alice was slow to get up and leave the room, holding her hands to her belly to try to stop the bleeding as she headed for the kitchen and the phone there. She had to call for an ambulance. That was all she could think of at the moment. Shock was setting in and making it hard to think. She dialed 911, getting the phone all bloody as she did. She spoke briefly, asking the operator for help before the phone slipped out of her hands. She herself wasn't far behind, slipping to her knees before she fainted.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Chica glared at Xander when he went past, his callousness making her mad again. Frank following without even looking around just made her shake her head since they couldn't attack him. She turned back to Connie again and tried to keep her from going to sleep. "Connie, you have to stay awake, or you will die here. Please" 

Alice was slow to get up and leave the room, holding her hands to her belly to try to stop the bleeding as she headed for the kitchen and the phone there. She had to call for an ambulance. That was all she could think of at the moment. Shock was setting in and making it hard to think. She dialed 911, getting the phone all bloody as she did. She spoke briefly, asking the operator for help before the phone slipped out of her hands. She herself wasn't far behind, slipping to her knees before she fainted.
The oddly comforting voice she was hearing barely kept Connie awake for the moment, and as very heavy shock was still setting in and, luckily for the two girls barely alive in the pizzeria, an ambulance and police were on their way.  "...wh-who... who are y-you?..." she asked softly.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:39 pm

The oddly comforting voice she was hearing barely kept Connie awake for the moment, and as very heavy shock was still setting in and, luckily for the two girls barely alive in the pizzeria, an ambulance and police were on their way.  "...wh-who... who are y-you?..." she asked softly.
"I am Chica...or I use the chicken suit." She said and tried to think of what Mary had called her earlier. "I used to be Cindy" She said thoughtfully "The purple man killed us all"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:15 pm

"...P-purple man?... Xander?..." Connie said weakly.  "...y-you're d-dead?...  b-b-but, you're t-talking to m-me... how?... how is any of this?..." By then she had about lost her ability to speak well, both from the confusion and shock and from the pain and bloodloss, but luckily for her and Alice the police cars and an ambulance were pulling up into the parking lot and several officers began cautiously approaching the blood-splattered front doors with weapons drawn.

(If you want and if Cindy's emotional attachment to Connie was strong enough, her spirit could wind up following her to the hospital and staying with her there for a while as she recovers, even though she's normally bound to stay relatively close to her suit. Maybe she'd end up deciding to mess with some of the few security personnel there during the night hours, but she'd be doing it just for sh#ts and giggles since she'd likely recognize that A, these guys don't wear purple, and B, these guys work protecting people in a place they get brought to be healed and cared for.)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum