Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Yeah, if you'd want me to," Connie said, smiling a bit.  "I've always been wondering who's been messing with me in the kitchen and trying to figure out how to get them back."
Cindy smiled again then shrugged :I don't see how you could, but you can try if you want" She said gently, glad to have made a new friend for the first time in forever

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
"Yeah, if you'd want me to," Connie said, smiling a bit.  "I've always been wondering who's been messing with me in the kitchen and trying to figure out how to get them back."
Cindy smiled again then shrugged :I don't see how you could, but you can try if you want" She said gently, glad to have made a new friend for the first time in forever
Connie smiled, glad she'd met Cindy even despite the circumstances it had been under.

(Wanna skip a couple days until both are being discharged from the hospital?)

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:39 am

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Connie smiled, glad she'd met Cindy even despite the circumstances it had been under.

(Yeah)
Alice was waiting at the exit for her mother to bring the car around so she could go home. She still had bandages over the worst of her cuts, though she was healing well. 

~~~
Cindy stayed out of sight while Connie was getting discharged, so she wouldn't scare anyone. She had enjoyed talking to Connie about anything they could come up with  and she had a much better outlook now than she had had for several years.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

(Yeah)
Alice was waiting at the exit for her mother to bring the car around so she could go home. She still had bandages over the worst of her cuts, though she was healing well. 

~~~
Cindy stayed out of sight while Connie was getting discharged, so she wouldn't scare anyone. She had enjoyed talking to Connie about anything they could come up with  and she had a much better outlook now than she had had for several years.
Alice's mom soon drove over and parked by the curb near her daughter, then immediately got out and ran over to hug her.  "Oh god, baby, I'm so sorry!..." she cried.  "I got called away to go help your aunt with the babies!  I tried to call, but I couldn't get ahold of anyone!"

~~
Connie soon made it through the process and left the hospital, knowing that even though she couldn't see Cindy that the girl's spirit was there.  She headed out to the road and flagged down a cab, but instead of having the man take her home she asked him to take her to the pizzeria.  It was starting to get later in the day, but not so late that if she went there she'd be in serious danger of getting stuck overnight again.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:12 am

Alice hugged her mother back gently and smiled "Hey, it's alright. They took care of me here" She said then eased up to stand so she could walk to the car with her mother

~~~
Cindy stayed with her, wondering what exactly Connie would do and if it would work to convince the others.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:55 am

Starrnico wrote:Alice hugged her mother back gently and smiled "Hey, it's alright. They took care of me here" She said then eased up to stand so she could walk to the car with her mother

~~~
Cindy stayed with her, wondering what exactly Connie would do and if it would work to convince the others.
Alice's mom smiled a little as she walked back to the car with her.  "What even happened to you, honey?"

~~
Connie was quiet during the cab ride back to the restaurant, and when she got there she was very hesitant to go back inside, stopping just outside the doors and just standing there for a moment.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Alice's mom smiled a little as she walked back to the car with her.  "What even happened to you, honey?"

~~
Connie was quiet during the cab ride back to the restaurant, and when she got there she was very hesitant to go back inside, stopping just outside the doors and just standing there for a moment.
Alice almost stumbled then shook her head and got in her seat "Can we please not talk about that yet?" She asked timidly. She really didn't want to talk about it ever.

~~~
Cindy hesitated with her. She felt different now as she looked at the building. She didn't know why or what had changed, but she didn't feel the same as she had before. She stayed invisible so she wouldn't scare anyone

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~
Alice almost stumbled then shook her head and got in her seat "Can we please not talk about that yet?" She asked timidly. She really didn't want to talk about it ever.

~~~
Cindy hesitated with her. She felt different now as she looked at the building. She didn't know why or what had changed, but she didn't feel the same as she had before. She stayed invisible so she wouldn't scare anyone
She sighed as she went around and got in the car herself.  "What's the matter?"

~~
Connie eventually took a deep breath and headed inside, heading towards the security office to see if Xander was there.

"Well look who finally came back!" Skylar squeaked in delight.  "I wonder where her little friend is?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~
Connie eventually took a deep breath and headed inside, heading towards the security office to see if Xander was there.

"Well look who finally came back!" Skylar squeaked in delight.  "I wonder where her little friend is?"
"It was horrible and scary and I don't want to remember it at all" Alice explained as she looked down at her hands in her lap. That was the reasons she gave, but the biggest reason was that no one would believe her, except maybe Connie and Xander. She frowned. She did not want to have to rely on Xander, but he was the one with the information.

~~~
Cindy glared at Skylar as she stayed close to Connie "You will leave Connie alone, no pranks, and no games at all" She stated, or more like demanded. "She is my friend and is a very nice person"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:27 am

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~

"It was horrible and scary and I don't want to remember it at all" Alice explained as she looked down at her hands in her lap. That was the reasons she gave, but the biggest reason was that no one would believe her, except maybe Connie and Xander. She frowned. She did not want to have to rely on Xander, but he was the one with the information.

~~~
Cindy glared at Skylar as she stayed close to Connie "You will leave Connie alone, no pranks, and no games at all" She stated, or more like demanded. "She is my friend and is a very nice person"
"Ohh sweetie..." she said softly as she started driving Alice home.

~~
"There you are!" Mary said, rushing over and grabbing Cindy to pick her up in a hug.  "I thought I'd lost you, where'd you go?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:15 am

Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~
"There you are!" Mary said, rushing over and grabbing Cindy to pick her up in a hug.  "I thought I'd lost you, where'd you go?"
Alice looked down at her hands then sighed and looked at her mother again "Someone or something controlled the animatronics at the pizzeria. They tried to put Connie in the old Bonnie suit, then when she was released they tried to so the same to me" It was as close to the truth as she could go. She shivered again and looked down before closing her eyes. She never had been able to keep much from her mother, but there was no way she would say ghosts were controlling the suits. 

~~~
Cindy froze for a moment then hugged Mary back again "I went with Connie to the hospital. Somehow I was able to go with her. She really is a kind hearted person, like mom was. She wants to help us get free, but we have to stop killing these innocents"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~
Alice looked down at her hands then sighed and looked at her mother again "Someone or something controlled the animatronics at the pizzeria. They tried to put Connie in the old Bonnie suit, then when she was released they tried to so the same to me" It was as close to the truth as she could go. She shivered again and looked down before closing her eyes. She never had been able to keep much from her mother, but there was no way she would say ghosts were controlling the suits. 

~~~
Cindy froze for a moment then hugged Mary back again "I went with Connie to the hospital. Somehow I was able to go with her. She really is a kind hearted person, like mom was. She wants to help us get free, but we have to stop killing these innocents"
She listened closely, thinking that some of that had to be a result of the trauma her daughter had experienced, but didn't dismiss all of it completely.  "Is that true, honey?...  What happened to Connie, is she alright?..."

~~
"Innocents?... What innocents?..." Mary asked.  "We haven't been killing innocents, just the Purple Guy and his known or possible accomplices...  We were the innocents, remember?..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
She listened closely, thinking that some of that had to be a result of the trauma her daughter had experienced, but didn't dismiss all of it completely.  "Is that true, honey?...  What happened to Connie, is she alright?..."

~~
"Innocents?... What innocents?..." Mary asked.  "We haven't been killing innocents, just the Purple Guy and his known or possible accomplices...  We were the innocents, remember?..."
"She was being discharged today also" Alice said quietly. "That's why we are all cut up, the wires in that suit when we fought to not be put in it" She said and shivered then looked away, staring out the window instead

~~
"Like that girl? She had nothing to do with the purple guy. She wasn't even wearing purple." Cindy said then shook her head "He's long dead, there are only kids or grandkids now. So much time has passed"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~
"She was being discharged today also" Alice said quietly. "That's why we are all cut up, the wires in that suit when we fought to not be put in it" She said and shivered then looked away, staring out the window instead

~~
"Like that girl? She had nothing to do with the purple guy. She wasn't even wearing purple." Cindy said then shook her head "He's long dead, there are only kids or grandkids now. So much time has passed"
"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry..." her mom said as they pulled up into the driveway at home.  "What is there that I could do to help you with anything?"

~~
"So?  Sometimes they don't wear purple just so they can try to trick us," Skylar said, glancing over at the ghost of the young boy who controlled the Foxy animatronic, who was usually a quiet kid that never really socialized with the others and rarely ever had.  His animatronic had also been deemed out of order for quite a while, though he still used it at night, but Pirate's Cove had been closed for several years and he'd been denied the joy of being able to entertain the kids during the day.  "What do you think about this, shy guy?..." Skylar asked towards where she saw the boy sitting alone by his separate stage, his animatronic closed off behind the curtains.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:27 pm

"well, I can't wash dishes right now" Alice said jokingly and glanced to her mother, wanting her to feel better

~~~
"No, they have nothing to do with him anymore. It's wrong to kill them" Cindy insisted 

Randy looked up and shrugged a little then flicked a coin at a group of people indifferently

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am

Starrnico wrote:"well, I can't wash dishes right now" Alice said jokingly and glanced to her mother, wanting her to feel better

~~~
"No, they have nothing to do with him anymore. It's wrong to kill them" Cindy insisted 

Randy looked up and shrugged a little then flicked a coin at a group of people indifferently
Her mom chuckled a little as she parked the car and got out, then started to head to the front door.

~~
Jason sighed a little and said "What about you, Louis?"  The other quiet kid, who was a bit more talkative than Randy but not by much, shrugged a little and softly said "...I don't know..."
"So we've got three in favor of continuing, one opposed, and two indifferent," Mary said.  "And that means we keep going.  Cindy, I'd suggest you stop hanging around that Connie person... she's a bad influence on you..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:00 am

Alice sighed a little then quietly got out of the car and followed her mother to the door. 

~~~
"No" Cindy said and frowned at Mary. "I will not stop hanging around her." She said stubbornly. She shook her head then went to find Connie

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Starrnico wrote:Alice sighed a little then quietly got out of the car and followed her mother to the door. 

~~~
"No" Cindy said and frowned at Mary. "I will not stop hanging around her." She said stubbornly. She shook her head then went to find Connie
"How bad does it still hurt, baby?" her mom asked as she opened the front door and brought Alice inside, then headed to the kitchen to start making something for the traumatized girl.

~~
Mary folded her arms in a bit of irritation, then looked over at the front doors as some new guy in a security outfit came over and locked the building up, and Connie hadn't been seen to leave yet.  "Ohh goody, she's gonna be here to play with us again tonight anyways!  And we've got another new guy, so he'll be easier to get than that Xander fellow..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:43 pm

"Not as much as it did a couple of days ago" Alice said then shrugged a little "The pain medicine keeps it low most of the time anyway" 

~~~
Cindy frowned and searched for Connie. She would keep the girl safe and alive. She didn't care about the purple guy anymore.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Starrnico wrote:"Not as much as it did a couple of days ago" Alice said then shrugged a little "The pain medicine keeps it low most of the time anyway" 

~~~
Cindy frowned and searched for Connie. She would keep the girl safe and alive. She didn't care about the purple guy anymore.
"That's good to hear, you want anything in particular?" she asked.

~~
Cindy would find Connie in the girl's bathroom, staring vacantly into her reflection in the mirror, looking at the many scars that marred her face, arms, and upper body and remembering the events of the past Monday.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:42 am

"No, I'm fine with anything that isn't hospital food...or finger food" Alice said as she came in and followed her mother to the kitchen. 

~~~
Cindy let herself become visible then went to Connie "Connie, it's late. You are locked in again." She said and reached for her old connection to Chica. She would have the animatronic block the door so the others couldn't get in here.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Starrnico wrote:"No, I'm fine with anything that isn't hospital food...or finger food" Alice said as she came in and followed her mother to the kitchen. 

~~~
Cindy let herself become visible then went to Connie "Connie, it's late. You are locked in again." She said and reached for her old connection to Chica. She would have the animatronic block the door so the others couldn't get in here.
Her mom laughed a little and said "Well alright then, that leaves my options pretty wide open."

~~
Connie glanced over at the spirit of the young girl and brought herself back to reality.  "It's what?...  Oh god no, not again... please not again..." she said softly, tears starting to come to her eyes.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:"No, I'm fine with anything that isn't hospital food...or finger food" Alice said as she came in and followed her mother to the kitchen. 

~~~
Her mom laughed a little and said "Well alright then, that leaves my options pretty wide open."

~~
Connie glanced over at the spirit of the young girl and brought herself back to reality.  "It's what?...  Oh god no, not again... please not again..." she said softly, tears starting to come to her eyes.
Alice smiled and took a seat at the counter, watching her "Yeah, I really don't have much of a preference tonight" She said quietly. 

~~~
"I have Chica guarding the door for us, please don't be afraid. I will do everything I can to keep you safe" Cindy said and reached for her hand. She had a new purpose now, keeping her friend safe from harm. 

~~~
Randy had Foxy walking around the pizzeria, looking for the new watchman

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~~

~~
Alice smiled and took a seat at the counter, watching her "Yeah, I really don't have much of a preference tonight" She said quietly. 

~~~
"I have Chica guarding the door for us, please don't be afraid. I will do everything I can to keep you safe" Cindy said and reached for her hand. She had a new purpose now, keeping her friend safe from harm. 

~~~
Randy had Foxy walking around the pizzeria, looking for the new watchman
Her mom nodded quietly in agreement, then grew quiet for the rest of the time she was cooking.

~~
Connie looked up at Cindy then reached out and grasped the girl's hand lightly.  "You really do care... thank you, Cindy..." she said quietly, a faint smile forming.

~~
The new guard had been trained well by Xander the night before, so he would surely at least know what he was doing well enough to handle himself, especially since the spirits were short one animatronic.  Skylar was successfully held off in the right hallway by the security door, and Jason was already wrestling with Freddy as he was returning to the show stage from the center hall.  Mary, as usual, just wandered around watching everything while her marionette stayed in its box over by prize corner.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Her mom nodded quietly in agreement, then grew quiet for the rest of the time she was cooking.

~~
Connie looked up at Cindy then reached out and grasped the girl's hand lightly.  "You really do care... thank you, Cindy..." she said quietly, a faint smile forming.

~~
The new guard had been trained well by Xander the night before, so he would surely at least know what he was doing well enough to handle himself, especially since the spirits were short one animatronic.  Skylar was successfully held off in the right hallway by the security door, and Jason was already wrestling with Freddy as he was returning to the show stage from the center hall.  Mary, as usual, just wandered around watching everything while her marionette stayed in its box over by prize corner.
Alice sighed and looked at her bandaged hands again. They were the only place still bandaged so much, her legs were healing well enough that they didn't need too much over them. 

~~~
Cindy nodded and smiled at Connie, keeping her hand solid for a minute before she had to let that go and just remain visible. "I do care, more than I have about anything besides the purple man since the day I died"

~~~
Foxy sprinted down the left hall to hit the door to the security room and try to force it open before it could get closed. Randy loved that his was the fastest animatronic, especially since when he had been alive he ad rarely been able to move like this since he had been sick so often. He had been getting better, finally well enough to start going out and playing with the other kids his age when he had been killed. Now he had a body that never got sick, just needed some maintenance every once in a while to keep moving, and he was the fastest of them all.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

~~

~~
Alice sighed and looked at her bandaged hands again. They were the only place still bandaged so much, her legs were healing well enough that they didn't need too much over them. 

~~~
Cindy nodded and smiled at Connie, keeping her hand solid for a minute before she had to let that go and just remain visible. "I do care, more than I have about anything besides the purple man since the day I died"

~~~
Foxy sprinted down the left hall to hit the door to the security room and try to force it open before it could get closed. Randy loved that his was the fastest animatronic, especially since when he had been alive he ad rarely been able to move like this since he had been sick so often. He had been getting better, finally well enough to start going out and playing with the other kids his age when he had been killed. Now he had a body that never got sick, just needed some maintenance every once in a while to keep moving, and he was the fastest of them all.
Her mom soon finished cooking Alice and herself a hearty dinner and started bringing everything in to the dining room table.

~~
Connie's eyes started to tear up a bit at hearing that, though now they were tears of happiness.  "...Oh Cindy, I wish I could hug you right now... that means so much to me..."

~~
The new guard had been flicking through the cameras and just managed to catch a glimpse of Foxy sprinting down the hall as he was doing that.  I a mad panic that saved him, his left hand flew over and mashed the thankfully large button for the door and it slammed shut just in time to keep the animatronic out.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum