Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp.  If you haven't played or watched videos on any/all of the FNAF games and don't know about what the story is, PM me about that and I'll give you the best, most complete summary I can.
Now, onto the information:

1. There might be more ghosts in this rp than just the six children.  I may allow other ghosts to be made later on after all the originals are taken, BUT it has to control one of the left over animatronics and it has to go along with the story. If I don't approve it then you can't do it. As of right now, just stick to the ones I have listed below until I say otherwise.
2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in several other humans. These humans can either be friends of the Nightguard who come to Freddy's with him or they can be workers at Freddy's (Like, for instance, the mechanic that keeps the animatronics and everything else running, or the cooks and waitresses, etc).
3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't  Wink Razz This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation, but not all the time.  This rp will take place in the year 2017. The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3.
5. The ghosts are able to communicate with the living audibly (projecting their voice), but they might choose to do it in other ways too, like writing in the fog on the bathroom mirror or in the sauce on a pizza right in front of someone.  The humans can also communicate back, though if the ghosts will listen or not is another matter.
6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, as well as when they can and can't become visible, but it's relatively difficult for them to keep much of themselves solid for any extended period of time. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
7. Regardless of what the children were like before their deaths, their minds now would (in most cases) broken and tormented and they may be unlikely to listen to reason.  For example, they might have a hard time seeing that someone trapped in the pizzeria late at night who isn't a night guard wouldn't be just as guilty for Purple Guy's crimes as he was and all the guards are, and so they'd most likely still try to catch and kill them (with the exception of Chica, the kind, sane one of the bunch)
8. If I think of any other information or anything comes up in the discussion it will be added here.

I have two main requests of those who are making characters:
1. The ghost of Chica (who I would prefer to be a girl on the older end of the range, i.e. 10-13) should be the most merciful, friendly, playful, compassionate and sane one among the spirits, at least towards the other ghosts and humans other than the guards.  She would still be vengeful and ruthless towards the guards and kill them whenever she was able to, but if someone innocent ended up stuck in the pizzeria overnight she would try to convince the others to spare them.  She'd also like hanging out in and around the kitchen, going along with Chica's theme and style of the food of the establishment, and she'd frequently mess around with the humans that worked there, but in much more harmless ways than the other ghosts might.
2. I think at least one of the ghost kids should be particularly ruthless towards anyone alive who ends up there during the night shift, and would try to kill them because they'd convinced themselves they needed to make them into friends that could join them.  This would be helped if before they died they'd had a somewhat lonely life (one or both parents rarely there, few if any friends, etc.)

Rules:
1. Be civil. Don't start fights and don't join in them.

2. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know from the games to be true.  I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.
3. What I say goes. Don't argue
4. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The group of 4 kids that died will range from 5-13, all the other ghosts should be older than that (save for Golden Freddy).
5. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.
6. There will be plenty of very gory deaths during this RP, so just prepare yourselves for that.
7. I'm going to try to set this up in a way to make it (at times) play out like an actual game with mechanics and whatnot.  How exactly this will work will be explained in-depth once it becomes relevant.

Current Characters
Ghost of Freddy (male)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Bonnie-
Ghost of Chica (female)- Starrnico
Ghost of Foxy-
Ghost of Golden Freddy (Fredbear)-
Ghost of Marionette (female)- Trainbrain16
Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy, male)-  Trainbrain16
Security Guard (very likely to be the first one to die, most likely male)-
Head of Security (male)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Trainbrain16
Other Human (female)- Starrnico
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human (preferably male)-
Other Human-

Name:
What Are You?: (human or ghost)
Favorite Character at Freddy's: (in other words, ghosts; what animatronic is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)
Biography:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Five Nights (FNAF Fanfic)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"We're not sure, and we don't really have any way to figure out yet since we still don't know exactly who you are."

~~
"Why do you guys want to kill Xander?" Connie asked, a bit confused and scared for him.  "What has he done to deserve that?  Sure, he's a pr#ck sometimes, but I don't think he's done anything to deserve the kind of death I can assume was in store for him..."  She shuddered again at those thoughts, but kept from trying to pull her legs up and hug herself.
Alice blinked and looked at the nurse, frowning in confusion "I told you, didn't I? Alice, my name is Alice Summers" She said then looked at her bandaged hands again "She must be so worried by now, I never miss school" 

~~~
"He's the purple man...or he is now..." Cindy said, getting confused herself. "We have to kill the purple man or we can not get free...or that's what Mary said and she wouldn't lie to us." She frowned and shook her head "The purple man killed us, so we have to kill him, and kill him again when he comes back. He always comes back"
"Alice Summers..." one of the nurses echoed as he headed off to find a computer and get some information on Alice's family so they could contact someone.

~~
Connie shook her head a little.  "I don't know if Xander is the same 'purple man' as the one that killed you guys... I'm definitely going to have to look into this and do some research once they let me out of here, try and figure out the truth about what really happened... wait, is that what's been happening to all the other night guards?... you guys have been... what almost happened to me, you've been doing that to all of them?..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Alice sighed and blinked up at the other nurses then back to her bandaged hands again. A blush stole up her cheeks and she glanced to the bathroom then back to the closest female nurse. She hated feeling helpless and she really hated having to ask,but she had to. "Um, I need to go" She just prayed they wouldn't make her use a bedpan, she was embarrassed enough already

~~~
"We have to kill the purple man, because he killed us" Cindy said with a frown. "Sometimes he wins and leaves, sometimes we win and he dies, but he keeps coming back again and again. I son't like attacking females, cause females never hurt us, but sometimes the purple man is a female. Why is that?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice sighed and blinked up at the other nurses then back to her bandaged hands again. A blush stole up her cheeks and she glanced to the bathroom then back to the closest female nurse. She hated feeling helpless and she really hated having to ask,but she had to. "Um, I need to go" She just prayed they wouldn't make her use a bedpan, she was embarrassed enough already

~~~
"We have to kill the purple man, because he killed us" Cindy said with a frown. "Sometimes he wins and leaves, sometimes we win and he dies, but he keeps coming back again and again. I son't like attacking females, cause females never hurt us, but sometimes the purple man is a female. Why is that?"
One of the other girls (god, I'm getting tired of referring to them like that.  I'm just gonna start giving them random names, lol) smirked a little at seeing Alice's blush and confession, then she glanced to the bathroom then back to the girl.  "I think if you feel strong enough to stand, then you should be able to go do your business alright, just so long as you don't disturb the IVs or bandages on your arms or anything," Cherry said.

~~
Connie shook her head and frowned.  "It's not the same one who killed you guys that keeps coming back, it's a bunch of different, innocent men and women that are just trying to do their jobs that you guys have been killing," she said a bit scoldingly.  "People can't die more than once and come back to life as different people."

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 pm

One of the other girls (god, I'm getting tired of referring to them like that.  I'm just gonna start giving them random names, lol) smirked a little at seeing Alice's blush and confession, then she glanced to the bathroom then back to the girl.  "I think if you feel strong enough to stand, then you should be able to go do your business alright, just so long as you don't disturb the IVs or bandages on your arms or anything," Cherry said.

~~
Connie shook her head and frowned.  "It's not the same one who killed you guys that keeps coming back, it's a bunch of different, innocent men and women that are just trying to do their jobs that you guys have been killing," she said a bit scoldingly.  "People can't die more than once and come back to life as different people."
"I didn't want you putting those cuffs on me again" Alice said as she tried to sit up. She winced at the pain that pressed through the medicines but continued on until she was standing beside her bed. She was very stubborn as she sent a glance around at the nurses then latched onto the iv pole to make her slow way into the bathroom

~~~
Cidy put her head down into her hands and shook it "But they have the purple! The purple man is bad, so we have to punish him" It was a child's logic, but she was still a child.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:26 pm

~~
"I didn't want you putting those cuffs on me again" Alice said as she tried to sit up. She winced at the pain that pressed through the medicines but continued on until she was standing beside her bed. She was very stubborn as she sent a glance around at the nurses then latched onto the iv pole to make her slow way into the bathroom

~~~
Cidy put her head down into her hands and shook it "But they have the purple! The purple man is bad, so we have to punish him" It was a child's logic, but she was still a child.
Cherry and Patricia both went over to be ready to catch Alice if she fell, but sighed a bit in relief when they saw that she didn't seem like she would fall.

~~
"Cindy, I think you've already punished the one that needed to be punished," Connie said.  "All you're doing now is killing people who haven't done anything wrong, you're not acting any better than he did when he killed you."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Cherry and Patricia both went over to be ready to catch Alice if she fell, but sighed a bit in relief when they saw that she didn't seem like she would fall.

~~
"Cindy, I think you've already punished the one that needed to be punished," Connie said.  "All you're doing now is killing people who haven't done anything wrong, you're not acting any better than he did when he killed you."
Alice went into the bathroom and shut the door then stared at herself in the mirror for a long moment before moving on. She was nearly to the door again when lightheadedness swept through her and she had to catch herself against the wall. Feeling almost numb, she reached over and jerked on the door handle then just leaned her head against he wall "Help" 

~~~
"No, Mary said. She wouldn't lie to us" Cindy said and looked to Connie then down at the floor "Would she?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:54 pm

~~
Alice went into the bathroom and shut the door then stared at herself in the mirror for a long moment before moving on. She was nearly to the door again when lightheadedness swept through her and she had to catch herself against the wall. Feeling almost numb, she reached over and jerked on the door handle then just leaned her head against he wall "Help" 

~~~
"No, Mary said. She wouldn't lie to us" Cindy said and looked to Connie then down at the floor "Would she?"
Cherry heard Alice's weak plea and quickly came and opened the bathroom door.  Immediately she went over and helped keep Alice up as Kelly came and did the same, and the two of them started working their way back to Alice's bed.  "What happened in there?"

~~
"Maybe Mary isn't lying to you, but her perception's been clouded just like yours was," Connie said.  "Trust me, the one who killed you already got what he deserved, and all you guys are doing now is making other innocents pay horribly for what he did."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Cherry heard Alice's weak plea and quickly came and opened the bathroom door.  Immediately she went over and helped keep Alice up as Kelly came and did the same, and the two of them started working their way back to Alice's bed.  "What happened in there?"

~~
"Maybe Mary isn't lying to you, but her perception's been clouded just like yours was," Connie said.  "Trust me, the one who killed you already got what he deserved, and all you guys are doing now is making other innocents pay horribly for what he did."
"I just felt like I was going to faint again" Alice said softly as she made her way back to the bed with their help. She was glad to lay back against the pillows again and closed her eyes. It was simply too soon to be pushing herself, especially with the meds they had given her to calm her down. 

~~~
Cindy looked away and shook her head. She didn't want to believe that. That would make her the bad guy...but she believed Connie, it made sense. She had to think about all this, it was just too much. She let her form fade out but stayed where she was

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:42 pm

~~
"I just felt like I was going to faint again" Alice said softly as she made her way back to the bed with their help. She was glad to lay back against the pillows again and closed her eyes. It was simply too soon to be pushing herself, especially with the meds they had given her to calm her down. 

~~~
Cindy looked away and shook her head. She didn't want to believe that. That would make her the bad guy...but she believed Connie, it made sense. She had to think about all this, it was just too much. She let her form fade out but stayed where she was
"Well at least you didn't actually pass out," Kelly said as they started taking readings on her again once she'd laid back down.

~~
"No, Cindy, wait," Connie said when she saw the girl's image fading.  "Come back here.  I don't blame you for what's been happening, it's not your fault.  We just need to do what we can to bring it to a stop, and maybe find a way to set you all free, let you move on.  I know we can do it if we work together."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:27 am

"Well at least you didn't actually pass out," Kelly said as they started taking readings on her again once she'd laid back down.

~~
"No, Cindy, wait," Connie said when she saw the girl's image fading.  "Come back here.  I don't blame you for what's been happening, it's not your fault.  We just need to do what we can to bring it to a stop, and maybe find a way to set you all free, let you move on.  I know we can do it if we work together."
Alice was already asleep again, though it was by far the most normal sleep she had since the attack at least while the drugs kept her calm. She didn't have any dreams while the sedatives were still in her system, or for a while after they wore off. It was late morning before she woke again, this time going stiff instead of fighting figments. Her chest hurt with how hard her heart pounded, but she recognized the room and tried to calm herself

~~~
"I'm here" Cindy said then looked to her again as she came back to sight "I'm so confused" She said quietly "We tried to move on many, many times, but it never worked"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:44 am

Cherry was the only one there when Alice woke up again, and the red-headed nurse smiled pleasantly when she saw the girl's eyes opening again. "Morning Alice," she said. "How are you feeling? You want anything to eat or drink or anything?"

~~
"Well maybe I could help you guys and we could manage to do something to change that, or at least try to make you guys happier while you're stuck here," Connie said. "I'm still scared, but I'd be willing to go back and try to help you all."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:10 am

Alice turned her head to look at the nurse then nodded "I feel better, and I am hungry and thirsty" She said after a moment to calm down again. 

~~
"Don't stay after dark, I don't know if I could keep you safe" Cindy said as she looked at Connie then down at her lap again "I don't know if the others will believe you or me"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alice turned her head to look at the nurse then nodded "I feel better, and I am hungry and thirsty" She said after a moment to calm down again. 

~~
"Don't stay after dark, I don't know if I could keep you safe" Cindy said as she looked at Connie then down at her lap again "I don't know if the others will believe you or me"
"Well then I'll go and get you something to take care of that," Cherry said, smiling warmly at the girl before turning and heading out of the room.

~~
"Trust me, I don't want a repeat of Monday's experience..." Connie said, shuddering again.  "I think I'll be fine with just staying during the day from now on..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:43 pm

"Well then I'll go and get you something to take care of that," Cherry said, smiling warmly at the girl before turning and heading out of the room.

~~
"Trust me, I don't want a repeat of Monday's experience..." Connie said, shuddering again.  "I think I'll be fine with just staying during the day from now on..."
While the nurse was gone, Alive found the button to make the bed sit up with her. She was tired of laying down on her back. She studied the room while she waited for the nurse to return again. She found the remote and flipped through the channels though that was a little difficult with the bandages on, then stopped at a news channel

~~~
"We never leave or really sleep" Cindy said then shrugged "It's weird that I came with you, that's never happened before"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:56 pm

~~
While the nurse was gone, Alive found the button to make the bed sit up with her. She was tired of laying down on her back. She studied the room while she waited for the nurse to return again. She found the remote and flipped through the channels though that was a little difficult with the bandages on, then stopped at a news channel

~~~
"We never leave or really sleep" Cindy said then shrugged "It's weird that I came with you, that's never happened before"
Cherry soon returned with a well-made full meal for Alice and set up the tray on a stand attached to the bedside that would hold it over her lap for her.  On the news channel nobody seemed to be talking about the incident that had occurred at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza a few nights before.

~~
"Really?  What do you think might have caused this to happen then?" Connie asked, though she didn't really expect to get a sure answer.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Cherry soon returned with a well-made full meal for Alice and set up the tray on a stand attached to the bedside that would hold it over her lap for her.  On the news channel nobody seemed to be talking about the incident that had occurred at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza a few nights before.

~~
"Really?  What do you think might have caused this to happen then?" Connie asked, though she didn't really expect to get a sure answer.
Alice frowned at that, then looked to the nurse "How long have I been here?" She asked then focused on the food, eating hungrily as well as she could with the bandages on her hands. 

~~~
Cindy shrugged and looked to her again "I don't know, maybe it's cause I wanted to be with you to make sure you made it? But all of us have wanted and wished to leave that place before" She shrugged again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

~~
Alice frowned at that, then looked to the nurse "How long have I been here?" She asked then focused on the food, eating hungrily as well as she could with the bandages on her hands. 

~~~
Cindy shrugged and looked to her again "I don't know, maybe it's cause I wanted to be with you to make sure you made it? But all of us have wanted and wished to leave that place before" She shrugged again
"2 days," Cherry said simply.

~~
Connie smiled a bit more at hearing that.  "You really mean that?... Wow, I haven't had someone care about me that much since mom and dad died four years ago..."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:42 pm

~~
Connie smiled a bit more at hearing that.  "You really mean that?... Wow, I haven't had someone care about me that much since mom and dad died four years ago..."
Alice froze and looked to her "Two days?" She asked, almost disbelieving, but then again, it felt like it had been a while since she had eaten anything. "And no one has figured out what happened yet? There's no way they could have cleaned up the blood on that suit..." She trailed off and shivered and shook her head and looked at her plate again

~~~
"Yeah, I watched you during the day, I liked that you were always so nice to everyone, especially the kids, even when they clearly were being rude. You are good and didn't deserve to be hurt by our pranks or the game"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:16 pm

~~
Alice froze and looked to her "Two days?" She asked, almost disbelieving, but then again, it felt like it had been a while since she had eaten anything. "And no one has figured out what happened yet? There's no way they could have cleaned up the blood on that suit..." She trailed off and shivered and shook her head and looked at her plate again

~~~
"Yeah, I watched you during the day, I liked that you were always so nice to everyone, especially the kids, even when they clearly were being rude. You are good and didn't deserve to be hurt by our pranks or the game"
"The blood on what suit?..." Cherry asked, a bit surprised.  "What on earth happened in there?..."

~~
"Pranks?  What do you mean by pranks?" Connie questioned.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:42 pm

"The blood on what suit?..." Cherry asked, a bit surprised.  "What on earth happened in there?..."

~~
Alice shook her head and pulled her hands close against her "No, please, I can't, not yet." She said with tears coming to her eyes "I don't want to remember...Talk to Xavier, he was there. He kept me safe until I went after Connie. She was screaming so loud and I couldn't just leave her to them" She started shaking again and closed her eyes, fighting to stay still so she wouldn't open her other cuts again. She couldn't though and finally gave in, pushing away the half eaten tray and pulling her legs up close to her body

~~~
"Like spilling the mop bucket, or turning the stove on when it was off. Playing with the lights or writing on the pizza sauce, things like that." Cindy said and shrugged again "Pranks"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:39 pm

~~
Alice shook her head and pulled her hands close against her "No, please, I can't, not yet." She said with tears coming to her eyes "I don't want to remember...Talk to Xavier, he was there. He kept me safe until I went after Connie. She was screaming so loud and I couldn't just leave her to them" She started shaking again and closed her eyes, fighting to stay still so she wouldn't open her other cuts again. She couldn't though and finally gave in, pushing away the half eaten tray and pulling her legs up close to her body

~~~
"Like spilling the mop bucket, or turning the stove on when it was off. Playing with the lights or writing on the pizza sauce, things like that." Cindy said and shrugged again "Pranks"
Luckily for her the wounds had been closed up well enough by that point, both by her body forming clots and scabs, and by the nurses artificially closing them back up with surgical staples or stiches, that none of them reopened themselves.  Still, Cherry came over to her side and started trying to gently get Alice to lay back down like she had been before.  "Easy, Alice, please settle down."

~~
Connie smiled a little upon hearing about the girl's antics.  "Its you who's been doing that?  Well then, I might have to start messing with you a bit."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Luckily for her the wounds had been closed up well enough by that point, both by her body forming clots and scabs, and by the nurses artificially closing them back up with surgical staples or stiches, that none of them reopened themselves.  Still, Cherry came over to her side and started trying to gently get Alice to lay back down like she had been before.  "Easy, Alice, please settle down."

~~
Connie smiled a little upon hearing about the girl's antics.  "Its you who's been doing that?  Well then, I might have to start messing with you a bit."
Alice looked to her and wiped at her eyes though she let Cherry help her to lay out again. "I can't..." She said and shivered again "I think about that night and I get so scared...I can't help it" 

~~~
Cindy looked to her again, her eyes wide "You want to play a prank on me?" She asked, surprised then amused by that "You want to scare a ghost?" She asked and giggled.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:26 pm

~~
Alice looked to her and wiped at her eyes though she let Cherry help her to lay out again. "I can't..." She said and shivered again "I think about that night and I get so scared...I can't help it" 

~~~
Cindy looked to her again, her eyes wide "You want to play a prank on me?" She asked, surprised then amused by that "You want to scare a ghost?" She asked and giggled.
"It's okay, they can't hurt you here," Cherry said, trying to offer some comfort.

~~
"Well, at least try," Connie shrugged.  "I'm sure you've been lacking any real friendly play for a really long time."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:28 pm

"It's okay, they can't hurt you here," Cherry said, trying to offer some comfort.

~~
"Well, at least try," Connie shrugged.  "I'm sure you've been lacking any real friendly play for a really long time."
Alice shivered again and glanced to where she had seen the ghost at here. Had it been a dream? Had she really seen that or was it just a part of her nightmare coming here while she was still out of it on the drugs? She didn't know anymore. 

~~~
"The others play with me, but they have gotten meaner over time" Cindy said then smiled again "You really think you would want to play with me?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:56 pm

~~
Alice shivered again and glanced to where she had seen the ghost at here. Had it been a dream? Had she really seen that or was it just a part of her nightmare coming here while she was still out of it on the drugs? She didn't know anymore. 

~~~
"The others play with me, but they have gotten meaner over time" Cindy said then smiled again "You really think you would want to play with me?"
"Yeah, if you'd want me to," Connie said, smiling a bit.  "I've always been wondering who's been messing with me in the kitchen and trying to figure out how to get them back."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:36 pm

"Yeah, if you'd want me to," Connie said, smiling a bit.  "I've always been wondering who's been messing with me in the kitchen and trying to figure out how to get them back."
Cindy smiled again then shrugged :I don't see how you could, but you can try if you want" She said gently, glad to have made a new friend for the first time in forever

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top