~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's all real.

The myths, the legends, the lore, the magic, the fantastic creatures. All of it. And it has concentrated in one place. America.

Why America? It's the melting pot. When the people immigrated to this land, they brought their legends with them.

There's something that all legends have in common: Champions. Hercules. Cú Chulainn. Etcetera. When things could come from wishing and magic was a common occurrence, there were always champions.

So now that magic is coming back, it stands to reason that champions must be called as well. And with magic, comes monsters.

There is a stirring in the air. The Dark Paladins are collecting the thirteen keys of the Underworld, ready, after all this time, to unleash what lies within. And on a parallel quest are the Knights of the North, searching for the thirteen keys to Valhalla – also known as the Thirteen Treasures of the Isle of Britain. Both societies search for the other set of keys as well, to stop their enemies doors from opening.

Even now, the undead trickle out of the Mammoth Caves, joining the Paladins on their malevolent quest.

The Knights numbers are too few – they must recruit today's champions.

These quests, this war, will determine the fate of the world. Will you be a part of them?

The Keys to the Underworld are:
1. Pandora's Box
2. The Book of Thoth
3. The Necklace of the Lady of the Lake
4. The Necklace of Harmonia
5. Nábrók
6. Pied Piper's Pipe
7. Cup of Jamshid
8. Clarent
9. The Mistletoe Dart
10. The Apple of Discord
11. The Shirt of Nesses
12. Dáinsleif
13. The Head of Medusa

The Keys to Valhalla are:
1. Dyrnwyn (White-Hilt)
2. The Hamper of Gwyddno Garanhir
3. The Horn of Brân Galed from the North
4. The Chariot of Morgan Mwynfawr
5. The Halter of Clydno Eiddyn
6. The Knife of Llawfrodedd Farchog
7. The Cauldron of Dyrnwch the Giant
8. The Whetstone of Tudwaal Tudglyd
9. The Coat of Padarn Beisrudd
10. The Crock of Rhygenydd the Cleric
11. The Dish of Rhygenydd the Cleric
12. The Chessboard of Gwenddoleu ap Ceidio
13. The Mantle of Arthur in Cornwall

Rules:
1. All Legends Rules Apply.
2. This is my RP. I am in charge.
3.  Large religions (Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islamism, etc.) are not part of the mythology. I don't want to get into that. No longer practiced religions (or very rarely by small cults: ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc.) will come into this, but that is all.
4. The gods from Greek mythology (and the like) will not have been actual gods, but powerful spirits revered as such.
5. Your character may have a power or two, but they must be small and diluted.
6. Items will not be accepted if they are too powerful.
7. PM me ALL characters, as I have to determine what is appropriate.
8. No perfect characters or controlling other characters.
9. Take all fights to PMs.
10. This is a mature RP. DO NOT get too mature (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!). Same goes for swearing. ("A true lady should have the wit and the imagination, or at the very least the restraint, to express herself without resorting to such base vocabulary.")
11. Please, please, please try to keep the male-female ratio even. I swear, it's not that hard!
12. All characters will suffer, and some will die. Your favorite will be spared. If you can't deal with that, make one character (or maybe two).
13. REALISM!!! As I have said before: fighting, romance, everyday life, realism is always necessary.
14. Have as many characters as you want – but PLAY THEM!
15. No one-liners. You're better than that. Yes, sometimes those magic creativity juices just won't flow, but try. I know you can.
16. Being descended from a god is a very rare occurrence, and I'm not going to allow many characters who are.
17. No items from a god.

Your recruited characters here!

~

And here, we shall discuss our plans for war.

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle
~Yesterday's News – RP~

~Yesterday's News – Story~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Anwyn raised an eyebrow at Ana. Yes, give the strange boy in the Balenciagas a ride home, why don't you? She had stayed silent through the exchange, and so far she figured she'd stay that way.

Mordred blinked in surprise, eyes wide. "Thank you, but I would not want to inconvenience you, or your grandmother. And, um, a bicycle lock would not solve the issue, though I appreciate the sentiment." He said politely, dreading the walk home, but honestly not wanting to be a bother.
"It's no problem, but if you're sure.." she faded off, glancing down at her watch. Her attention snagged on the new tattoo on the inside of her wrist, the colours peeking out from behind her watch. The surprise every time she noticed her tattoos hadn't yet worn off as they were relatively new and were more of a spur of the moment rather than them being planned out for months beforehand.

"Oh, yes. I'm fine, but thank you." He replied, face flushing slightly as a thought came to mind. He had to ask. "I hope you don't mind me asking..." he looked back and forth between the two girls, "do you  by any chance attend WolffeRiver high school?"

"Um, should I mind?" Anwyn asked, "Is this private information or something? Should I tell you to go to hell or something? I could, if you want." Oh, nice. Naturally, the one thing out of your mouth is rude, socially unacceptable stuff.

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Ana gaped at Anwyn. Who is this girl? It wasn't even a rude question. She made a mental note to not get in the wrong side of Anwyn. 
Smiling apologetically at Mordred, Ana nodded. "Yes, we do."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:46 am

Mordred's composer cracked like blown glass under Anwyn's verbal assault, and not even Ana's kind smile could fix things. Now, he almost cowered, thin face pale and creased with anxiety. "I-I asked only because I will be attend-ding it st-arting Monday. I th-thought that you both looked about high school age, so I thought I should ask! I'm sorry. I-I did not mean to offend. I was j-just curious!" He exclaimed in a stammered rush, voice rising with each sentence. He retreated a step and seemed to shrink in size as he curled into himself, any confidence that he'd had lost in an instant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Aʜ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ..." Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄʀᴏᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴀʀsᴇʟʏ, "Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛʜ... Hᴜsʜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. Wᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ..."
LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:45 pm

"I don't think that you-" Decline started, but stopped abruptly as her eyes rolled back and she fell. He moved quickly forward, reaching out to help lower her gently to the ground before the boy could drop her. 

Now kneeling, he could hear sirens blaring in the distance, and they were coming closer. Someone had called 911. He looked around sharply, and instantly spotted a man by the truck driver who had hit the siblings. The man was slipping a cellphone back into his pocket, but he was not looking their way. Bystanders seemed to be fleeing the scene. As this area was highly skanky, and the motel looked to be the meeting ground for drug and sex dealers alike, he wasn't surprised. That type did not hang around for cops to show. He knew that well... he hadn't been much different. They'll be no-one to give a description. Good.

"Look," Decline looked quickly back to Zol, "You grab your bags and head to my car. It's right over there. I'll carry her. Okay?"

Zol narrowed his eyes. They clouded over for a second, and he coughed. "Okay." Now that the wind has stopped, the rain was coming straight down, as was proper. He grabbed the bags and got in, rubbing his temples. It was so much easier to see spirits when they were dead.

Decline thought he'd seen something cross the boy's eyes for an instant, and in that same instant, a sensation like that of feverish chills rushed through him, but was gone the moment the boy answered him. It seemed crazy even to him, but he had felt as if there was an intruding, prying force scanning him, and something within him had tried to push it out. That's stupid... Stop imagining things.

He lifted Zsa easily into his arms and carried her swiftly to his car. Once there, he opened the door and used his elbow to push it wide. Leaning in, he pushed a few things aside then laid her limp form down, head resting on her brother's thigh. 

"Strap her in with the other two seat belts." Decline instructed Zol, then leaned out, shutting the door behind him, jogging around the front of the car to the drivers door and ducked in. 

If he had time, he would have done a complete clean-out of the wrecked car, removing all evidence of who had stolen it. The tricks he'd learnt in his old life would have come in real handy, and if it were the old days, his old friends would be in it with him, like always... No. Don't think like that. Ever. I'll use what I know when I have to, but I won't miss any part of it. They were never my friends. What we did was not right, not something to be looked back on with anything but disgust and remorse. 

Decline slotted the key into the ignition and twisted it. Nothing. He did so again, and again there was nothing. The sirens were now coming from just down the road, and his anxiety was building... If he was right, and these two were on the run from the law and had stollen that car, then he would be their accomplish... He turned the key again, slapping the wheel as he groaned, "Start!" The engine roared to life at once. Throwing it into Drive with a sigh of relief, he pulled promptly from the parking spot, then out of the second (not blocked) entrance to the lot.

"Doing okay back there?" He asked as he turned down a side road, glancing back over his shoulder just in time to see the emergency vehicles and cop cars stopping in front of the motel. He let out a slow breath, calming himself. After everything he'd been through, every promise he'd made to himself to stay on the right side of the law... he was running from the police with a couple of strangers. Nicely done.

Zol strapped his sister in as instructed, watching their possible savior, possible captor, sure his magic sparked when the car started.

"She's okay," he replied to the question. He didn't touch his sister. If their position's were reversed, she'd be holding him, all mother-wolf and snarling. But it was better for her to wake up without any physical contact. She'd panic. Instead, he simply kept one eye on her.

Her makeup had started to wash off from the wind-powered rain. He brushed a bit of her hair over a scar that was mostly covered by hair anyway – the one given to her by the man who's Southern accent she'd imitated to help them blend in while they were in Virginia. He'd threatened to lobotomize her. She had a lot of nightmares about that incident – not that she'd ever tell him, but he knew anyway. He always knew, like he knew that one of the first things she'd do if she woke would be to cover that the scar, and that losing her mind, after losing him, was her greatest fear. Of course he knew. They could never really keep secrets from each other.

Night was falling, darkness coming quickly as the clouds obscured the reddish glow of the evening sun. Decline had hoped not to drive through the night, but was now fully committed to the idea. He pulled onto the highway on ramp, merging smoothly into the light traffic that and staying in the right lane. 

"I'm Decline, by the way." He said, wondering if they'd recognize him from all the news reports and magazine covers that his face and story had been plastered across for the last two years. He hoped that they wouldn't. Glancing back over his shoulder to check on them again before looking back to the road, he changed lanes and passed a rather slow semi. "And what about your names? If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But I do need to know, are you two on the run?"

"Aʜ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ..." Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄʀᴏᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴀʀsᴇʟʏ, "Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛʜ... Hᴜsʜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. Wᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ..."
LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mordred's composer cracked like blown glass under Anwyn's verbal assault, and not even Ana's kind smile could fix things. Now, he almost cowered, thin face pale and creased with anxiety. "I-I asked only because I will be attend-ding it st-arting Monday. I th-thought that you both looked about high school age, so I thought I should ask! I'm sorry. I-I did not mean to offend. I was j-just curious!" He exclaimed in a stammered rush, voice rising with each sentence. He retreated a step and seemed to shrink in size as he curled into himself, any confidence that he'd had lost in an instant.

Sorry was probably the right thing to say here. However, years of snapping back had Anwyn pretty well-trained.

"Oh, sorry. You must not have heard. There's this new thing, called sarcasm. It's pretty cool. You should try it out sometime." Good start. Bad finish. You should probably apologize for that… "Um…sorry." Sorry, I just have no filter between my mind and my mouth. Oops.

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle
~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Zol narrowed his eyes. They clouded over for a second, and he coughed. "Okay." Now that the wind has stopped, the rain was coming straight down, as was proper. He grabbed the bags and got in, rubbing his temples. It was so much easier to see spirits when they were dead.

Decline thought he'd seen something cross the boy's eyes for an instant, and in that same instant, a sensation like that of feverish chills rushed through him, but was gone the moment the boy answered him. It seemed crazy even to him, but he had felt as if there was an intruding, prying force scanning him, and something within him had tried to push it out. That's stupid... Stop imagining things.

He lifted Zsa easily into his arms and carried her swiftly to his car. Once there, he opened the door and used his elbow to push it wide. Leaning in, he pushed a few things aside then laid her limp form down, head resting on her brother's thigh. 

"Strap her in with the other two seat belts." Decline instructed Zol, then leaned out, shutting the door behind him, jogging around the front of the car to the drivers door and ducked in. 

If he had time, he would have done a complete clean-out of the wrecked car, removing all evidence of who had stolen it. The tricks he'd learnt in his old life would have come in real handy, and if it were the old days, his old friends would be in it with him, like always... No. Don't think like that. Ever. I'll use what I know when I have to, but I won't miss any part of it. They were never my friends. What we did was not right, not something to be looked back on with anything but disgust and remorse. 

Decline slotted the key into the ignition and twisted it. Nothing. He did so again, and again there was nothing. The sirens were now coming from just down the road, and his anxiety was building... If he was right, and these two were on the run from the law and had stollen that car, then he would be their accomplish... He turned the key again, slapping the wheel as he groaned, "Start!" The engine roared to life at once. Throwing it into Drive with a sigh of relief, he pulled promptly from the parking spot, then out of the second (not blocked) entrance to the lot.

"Doing okay back there?" He asked as he turned down a side road, glancing back over his shoulder just in time to see the emergency vehicles and cop cars stopping in front of the motel. He let out a slow breath, calming himself. After everything he'd been through, every promise he'd made to himself to stay on the right side of the law... he was running from the police with a couple of strangers. Nicely done.

Zol strapped his sister in as instructed, watching their possible savior, possible captor, sure his magic sparked when the car started.

"She's okay," he replied to the question. He didn't touch his sister. If their position's were reversed, she'd be holding him, all mother-wolf and snarling. But it was better for her to wake up without any physical contact. She'd panic. Instead, he simply kept one eye on her.

Her makeup had started to wash off from the wind-powered rain. He brushed a bit of her hair over a scar that was mostly covered by hair anyway – the one given to her by the man who's Southern accent she'd imitated to help them blend in while they were in Virginia. He'd threatened to lobotomize her. She had a lot of nightmares about that incident – not that she'd ever tell him, but he knew anyway. He always knew, like he knew that one of the first things she'd do if she woke would be to cover that the scar, and that losing her mind, after losing him, was her greatest fear. Of course he knew. They could never really keep secrets from each other.

Night was falling, darkness coming quickly as the clouds obscured the reddish glow of the evening sun. Decline had hoped not to drive through the night, but was now fully committed to the idea. He pulled onto the highway on ramp, merging smoothly into the light traffic that and staying in the right lane. 

"I'm Decline, by the way." He said, wondering if they'd recognize him from all the news reports and magazine covers that his face and story had been plastered across for the last two years. He hoped that they wouldn't. Glancing back over his shoulder to check on them again before looking back to the road, he changed lanes and passed a rather slow semi. "And what about your names? If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. But I do need to know, are you two on the run?"

Zol did recognize Decline, but that meant little. He'd passed the test. However trustworthy he was, it would be best for everyone if he didn't know their names unless absolutely necessary. His second question, though…

"Not from the law…" Not yet, anyway. "But yes."

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Zol did recognize Decline, but that meant little. He'd passed the test. However trustworthy he was, it would be best for everyone if he didn't know their names unless absolutely necessary. His second question, though…

Decline nodded slowly, accepting the answer for what it was and not expecting anything more detailed for the time being. Not from the law... That was all that mattered to him at the moment. 

"Is there anywhere in particular you two were planning on heading? I'm on my way west." He said, then grabbed an open chip bag off of the passenger seat and gave it a tiny shake. Only a few crumbs crackled. Empty. "I'll pick up something to eat at the next exit." He stated almost to himself as he set it back down.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Decline nodded slowly, accepting the answer for what it was and not expecting anything more detailed for the time being. Not from the law... That was all that mattered to him at the moment. 

"Is there anywhere in particular you two were planning on heading? I'm on my way west." He said, then grabbed an open chip bag off of the passenger seat and gave it a tiny shake. Only a few crumbs crackled. Empty. "I'll pick up something to eat at the next exit." He stated almost to himself as he set it back down.

"Away," said Zol, "West works." West. Why not? He glanced out of the window and looked back down at his sister. Did she have to be so still? A bump in the road made the back seat bounce, startling him.

(I tried. I couldn't think of anything more. Razz)

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:30 pm

"Away," said Zol, "West works." West. Why not? He glanced out of the window and looked back down at his sister. Did she have to be so still? A bump in the road made the back seat bounce, startling him.

(No prob. I have lots of ideas on how to invigorate their plot, so have no fear. Wink )

A gently silence fell over them, but it wasn't long before a large green sign by the edge of the road swept past with 'EXIT 13' standing out boldly in reflective white, and Decline took it when the exit arrived. Two gas stations, a fast-food restaurant and a mini-mart were just off of the freeway, and he chose to pull into the mini-mart, hoping to find something better than greasy hamburgers and limp fries there.

"I'll be right back." He said as he parked, rain tapping out a soft but distinct tattoo on the roof of the car as he turned the ignition off and ducked out into the whitish halogen light of the small parking lot. He took the key with him. Though he wanted to, he couldn't quite trust the two yet.

The clerk looked to Decline briefly from where he restocked light-beer in the wall coolers, but went back to his task without comment, being that the middle aged man was not the friendly short.

Decline noticed that the small store possessed a chicken and hotdog rotisserie and a small array of heated nibblings, and decided to pick up something from it. First though, he walked into one of the short isles and grabbed a few things, including but not exclusive to: BBQ, ranch, jalapeño pepper and classic potato chips; teriyaki, pepper and original beef jerky, pork rinds, chocolate trail mix, two bags of corn-nuts, orange and mint tictacs, three packs of gum, four chocolate bars of large proportion, and two twelve packs of bottled water. And now for the chicken and potato wedges... Yeah, that should be enough to cover us for a few days. 

(You don't have to say much if you're not up for it, but I thought I'd give you the opportunity to interject before I reveal the next interesting tidbit to Declines plot...  Wink {yes, that was meant to sound condescending, but I don't really feel that was towards you. Don't worry your little head now, darling.  Razz )

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:44 pm

(No prob. I have lots of ideas on how to invigorate their plot, so have no fear. Wink )

A gently silence fell over them, but it wasn't long before a large green sign by the edge of the road swept past with 'EXIT 13' standing out boldly in reflective white, and Decline took it when the exit arrived. Two gas stations, a fast-food restaurant and a mini-mart were just off of the freeway, and he chose to pull into the mini-mart, hoping to find something better than greasy hamburgers and limp fries there.

"I'll be right back." He said as he parked, rain tapping out a soft but distinct tattoo on the roof of the car as he turned the ignition off and ducked out into the whitish halogen light of the small parking lot. He took the key with him. Though he wanted to, he couldn't quite trust the two yet.

The clerk looked to Decline briefly from where he restocked light-beer in the wall coolers, but went back to his task without comment, being that the middle aged man was not the friendly short.

Decline noticed that the small store possessed a chicken and hotdog rotisserie and a small array of heated nibblings, and decided to pick up something from it. First though, he walked into one of the short isles and grabbed a few things, including but not exclusive to: BBQ, ranch, jalapeño pepper and classic potato chips; teriyaki, pepper and original beef jerky, pork rinds, chocolate trail mix, two bags of corn-nuts, orange and mint tictacs, three packs of gum, four chocolate bars of large proportion, and two twelve packs of bottled water. And now for the chicken and potato wedges... Yeah, that should be enough to cover us for a few days. 

(You don't have to say much if you're not up for it, but I thought I'd give you the opportunity to interject before I reveal the next interesting tidbit to Declines plot...  Wink {yes, that was meant to sound condescending, but I don't really feel that was towards you. Don't worry your little head now, darling.  Razz )

(I'm certain you do. And a good thing too, since sitting in a car doesn't leave much for me to do.)

(You don't need to be defensive just because of your Yesterday's News post the other day, dear. I forgive you. Razz )

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mordred's composer cracked like blown glass under Anwyn's verbal assault, and not even Ana's kind smile could fix things. Now, he almost cowered, thin face pale and creased with anxiety. "I-I asked only because I will be attend-ding it st-arting Monday. I th-thought that you both looked about high school age, so I thought I should ask! I'm sorry. I-I did not mean to offend. I was j-just curious!" He exclaimed in a stammered rush, voice rising with each sentence. He retreated a step and seemed to shrink in size as he curled into himself, any confidence that he'd had lost in an instant.

Sorry was probably the right thing to say here. However, years of snapping back had Anwyn pretty well-trained.

"Oh, sorry. You must not have heard. There's this new thing, called sarcasm. It's pretty cool. You should try it out sometime." Good start. Bad finish. You should probably apologize for that… "Um…sorry." Sorry, I just have no filter between my mind and my mouth. Oops.

Mordred gave a slight laugh at her sarcasm remark, which was his way of letting out some of his pent up nerves and appearing as if in on the 'joke' at the same time, though it only ended up sounding pitiful. "Okay." He replied in a rather small voice to her last try, then tried to steady himself with a deep breath and said, "Ah, so I think I will go. Yes, I'll do that." And with an awkward glance between the two girls, he turned on his 900+ dollar boot heel and began bristly away with his head hung.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Mordred gave a slight laugh at her sarcasm remark, which was his way of letting out some of his pent up nerves and appearing as if in on the 'joke' at the same time, though it only ended up sounding pitiful. "Okay." He replied in a rather small voice to her last try, then tried to steady himself with a deep breath and said, "Ah, so I think I will go. Yes, I'll do that." And with an awkward glance between the two girls, he turned on his 900+ dollar boot heel and began bristly away with his head hung.
"Congrats. You broke him," Ana muttered to Anwyn and, without waiting to see how she would reply, Ana hurried after Mordred. "Sorry about her," she said once she had caught up. "I didn't think she'd be so.... well, I only met her today, so I didn't really know what she was like."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:02 pm

"Congrats. You broke him," Ana muttered to Anwyn and, without waiting to see how she would reply, Ana hurried after Mordred. "Sorry about her," she said once she had caught up. "I didn't think she'd be so.... well, I only met her today, so I didn't really know what she was like."

"Yay me…" Anwyn mumbled. She watched the two of them, quiet. Awk-ward…

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:17 pm

(LTCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!)

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 pm

(WARNING: Some might consider this being creepy, disturbing, gory, or gross.)

It was amazing, really how her captivity had taught her secrecy. Zsazsa gripped the long wooden splinter she'd palmed when he broke that chair on her back. Lucky for her, he'd had a bit of a tantrum. Lucky for him, Zol had obediently served as translator for the spirit they were trying to communicate.

Look at that, she thought grimly, We can both get our way. The splinter, of course, would not serve as a weapon. But that wasn't what she wanted it for anyway. No, what she wanted it for was nipping a certain behavior in the bud. Yesterday, when they dragged her back to her cell, she'd been aware enough to hear one of them say, "Well, would you look at that? Quite pretty without blood all over her face." Tonight, she was going to do something selfish. Something for herself, not Zol.

Her hands did not shake as she raised the splinter. She was in control this time, and pain didn't scare her – not that that stopped it from hurting. She touched the very tip of the wood to the top of her nose on her right side – the one with the purple eye, which she reasoned was the more attractive color. She pressed it into her skin. Her skin resisted, elastic. This wasn't the time for that. She scowled. Why should it resist injury now? She pressed harder. A bead of blood rolled down her face. Good. She began to drag the splinter down her face. Smaller splinters caught in her skin like stitches.

Down, down, careful to avoid her eye. Down, cutting through her nostril. She did not utter a sound. Zol was sleeping, and she did not want him to see. She mustn't wake him. Down, cutting through her upper lip. Down, cutting through her lower lip. Down, cutting to her chin. Would that be enough? Would she need another? Down –

"What the hell?" Cassius jerked open her cell door. The splinter clattered on the ground. Zsazsa retreated, crawling back across the floor. Cassius grabbed her hair and pulled her up.

"Zsa!" Zol cried.

"Pipe down!" said Cassius. Zsa met his eyes in an attempt to look reassuring. Her blood began to trickle down her neck. Cassius turned his attention back to her, his Southern voice turning sugary.

"My my," he said, "Started to get a taste for it now, have you? Started break down a little in here?" He tapped her skull. Another bead of blood began to roll down her face. His knife tapped the same spot again.

"Well, perhaps it'd be best to get rid of that broken down bit, don't you think?" The knife dragged along her skull. "We can just cut this open…Hm…Now, how will we crack that shell though?" Tap-tap-tap, she could hear it against her skull. Blood started to mat her hair.

Thud. Zsazsa fell to the floor, head bleeding profusely. His boot connected with her back. The splinter she'd formerly been pressing into her face poked her in the side.

"Maybe some other time," said Cassius, laughing, "I think it's best you retain whatever mental faculties you have left. Maybe someday you'll come in useful…when that one breaks." He crouched down and whispered in her ear, "Between you and me, I know what you were thinking. Clever. I like it. And we both know you'll last longer."

Zsazsa shook her head.

"No? Well, I suppose we'll find out." Cassius walked out, closing the door behind him.

They would find out. They'd find out that Zol could never be hurt without Zsa being hurt first. Never.

"Somebody make sure she doesn't bleed out," Cassius called, "If you have the time."

~~~

Zsa's head lolled. Zol made sure her hair was over her scar.

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:07 pm

('creepy, disturbing, gory, or gross'... Na, that was tame. Smile )

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:('creepy, disturbing, gory, or gross'... Na, that was tame. Smile )

(Eh, I know. Figured I'd post a warning anyway. Now post something useful! *grumblegrumble* Very Happy)

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:01 am

(I'm certain you do. And a good thing too, since sitting in a car doesn't leave much for me to do.)

(You don't need to be defensive just because of your Yesterday's News post the other day, dear. I forgive you. Razz )

(Well... Yeah, but when is she going to wake up? If not soon, I'm going to have to have Decline take her to a hospital or something! {just kidding, he knows better.})

('Oh, sorry. You must not have heard. There's this new thing, called sarcasm. It's pretty cool. You should try it out sometime'... I think that covers my reply, quite well. Very Happy )

"Hi." Decline said and smiled slightly as the clerk stepped behind the cash-register, loading his hoard of snacks onto the counter as he asked, "I'll have one of those chickens, three hotdogs, ah- and two pounds of potato wedges."

The man nodded and began quietly going about filling the order. Decline could tell that the man thought he recognized him. It was something about his slow glances and overly thought out movements that told him so. But as the small flatscreen in the corner changed from an infomercial for men's rogaine to breaking news, Decline's attention was drawn to it.

"After the shocking turn of events three months ago in the Quincy Street high jacking," The reporter began in a crisp tone, "where as the confessed murderer, one Decline Shaw, was found innocent after the discovery of a shop's surveillance system which captured the events of that tragic night-" a short clip of the tape was played, showing six men as five of them swiftly approached a car at the stop light, "and the true culprits were prosecuted and put behind bars," Decline held his breath, "there has been a mass breakout." For a moment, time seemed to slow, then he forced himself to focus once more on the news caster. 

"Reports named Kent Andrews, Richard Price, and Sy Ghent as among the escapees." The breath that he had been holding slowly escaped him. The three men's mugshots were being shown on the screen, and they were all too familiar. 

Kent and Rick both had a similar, average look about them, though while Kent was of a heavier build with tanned skin, dirty blond hair and wide-set light brown eyes, Rick had something slightly mousy about him and his ashen-brown crew cut and hazel eyes. Both of them had a rather blank, mean look in their eyes, but Sy was different. Sy's clever cobalt-blue eyes were cold and determined, unfazed. His brown hair had begun graying in his late teens due to a genetic fluke. And now, with him in his mid twenties, it was a silvery white, short on the sides and combed back on top, though a few strands hung loose on either side of his forehead. He also had a small blue diamond -just like Decline's- under right eye. The three men were the last of the gang. Well, Sy's gang.

"Anything else?" The clerk asked, eyes somber. He did recognize Decline now, completely.

Decline had to pull himself from his own thoughts, taking his eyes from the screen. "No, thanks." He watched as the man finished ringing up his order, and took out cash to pay for it. After paying, he scooped up the bags and headed for the door with a nod of thanks.    

"Take care of yourself, kid." 

Decline stopped and looked back. He couldn't think of anything to say in return, the man seemed so sorry for him, but hesitant, as if aware of some danger in speaking with him. Forcing a slight smile, he turned to leave. "I'll try." He exited the store.

The cold rain hit him hard as he stepped out from under the red cloth canopy, the news that he'd just received echoing about his head. A mass breakout... F**k! He was angry, scared. He had thought this was over, how could he have been that stupid?! Sy never let a grudge go, and Kent and Rich would just be along for the ride, as usual. D*mn it! 

He walked to the car, ducking in quickly, swinging the bags in to the passenger seat and the twelve packs of water onto the floor.

"Hungry? I've got beef jerky, chips, chicken, hotdogs, potato wedges, you name it." Decline offered, trying for a pleasant tone as he looked back over his shoulder at Zol, but a slight edge to his tone gave away his mood.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:('creepy, disturbing, gory, or gross'... Na, that was tame. Smile )

(Eh, I know. Figured I'd post a warning anyway. Now post something useful! *grumblegrumble* Very Happy)

(My opinion is useful! Anyway, I just posted something...)

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:49 pm

(Well... Yeah, but when is she going to wake up? If not soon, I'm going to have to have Decline take her to a hospital or something! {just kidding, he knows better.})

('Oh, sorry. You must not have heard. There's this new thing, called sarcasm. It's pretty cool. You should try it out sometime'... I think that covers my reply, quite well. Very Happy )

"Hi." Decline said and smiled slightly as the clerk stepped behind the cash-register, loading his hoard of snacks onto the counter as he asked, "I'll have one of those chickens, three hotdogs, ah- and two pounds of potato wedges."

The man nodded and began quietly going about filling the order. Decline could tell that the man thought he recognized him. It was something about his slow glances and overly thought out movements that told him so. But as the small flatscreen in the corner changed from an infomercial for men's rogaine to breaking news, Decline's attention was drawn to it.

"After the shocking turn of events three months ago in the Quincy Street high jacking," The reporter began in a crisp tone, "where as the confessed murderer, one Decline Shaw, was found innocent after the discovery of a shop's surveillance system which captured the events of that tragic night-" a short clip of the tape was played, showing six men as five of them swiftly approached a car at the stop light, "and the true culprits were prosecuted and put behind bars," Decline held his breath, "there has been a mass breakout." For a moment, time seemed to slow, then he forced himself to focus once more on the news caster. 

"Reports named Kent Andrews, Richard Price, and Sy Ghent as among the escapees." The breath that he had been holding slowly escaped him. The three men's mugshots were being shown on the screen, and they were all too familiar. 

Kent and Rick both had a similar, average look about them, though while Kent was of a heavier build with tanned skin, dirty blond hair and wide-set light brown eyes, Rick had something slightly mousy about him and his ashen-brown crew cut and hazel eyes. Both of them had a rather blank, mean look in their eyes, but Sy was different. Sy's clever cobalt-blue eyes were cold and determined, unfazed. His brown hair had begun graying in his late teens due to a genetic fluke. And now, with him in his mid twenties, it was a silvery white, short on the sides and combed back on top, though a few strands hung loose on either side of his forehead. He also had a small blue diamond -just like Decline's- under right eye. The three men were the last of the gang. Well, Sy's gang.

"Anything else?" The clerk asked, eyes somber. He did recognize Decline now, completely.

Decline had to pull himself from his own thoughts, taking his eyes from the screen. "No, thanks." He watched as the man finished ringing up his order, and took out cash to pay for it. After paying, he scooped up the bags and headed for the door with a nod of thanks.    

Decline stopped and looked back. He couldn't think of anything to say in return, the man seemed so sorry for him, but hesitant, as if aware of some danger in speaking with him. Forcing a slight smile, he turned to leave. "I'll try." He exited the store.

The cold rain hit him hard as he stepped out from under the red cloth canopy, the news that he'd just received echoing about his head. A mass breakout... F**k! He was angry, scared. He had thought this was over, how could he have been that stupid?! Sy never let a grudge go, and Kent and Rich would just be along for the ride, as usual. D*mn it! 

He walked to the car, ducking in quickly, swinging the bags in to the passenger seat and the twelve packs of water onto the floor.

"Hungry? I've got beef jerky, chips, chicken, hotdogs, potato wedges, you name it." Decline offered, trying for a pleasant tone as he looked back over his shoulder at Zol, but a slight edge to his tone gave away his mood.

(Well, you said you had plans. I wasn't sure if she should be awake or asleep for them. angel)

(I think my reply that covers your reply covers my reply as well. Boom. Razz )

Waking up strapped down was the stuff of nightmares. Tame nightmares, compared to the usual flayed-alive-type nightmare, but still. Nightmares. Anyway, Zsa was feeling a bit shaky after the old lobotomy nightmare, so…

Well, it might be fair to say that panicking, stretching the seatbelts to their full extent, and snaking her arm around Decline's neck was not a total overreaction.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded, praying in the back of her head that he couldn't feel her trembling like a small dog.

"Zsa, stop it!"

Zsa froze. Slowly, she moved back into the backseat, unbuckling the belts. She didn't take her eyes off of Decline. "You're sure?"

"I checked. It's okay."

I'll decide that.

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:57 pm

(Well, you said you had plans. I wasn't sure if she should be awake or asleep for them. angel)

Waking up strapped down was the stuff of nightmares. Tame nightmares, compared to the usual flayed-alive-type nightmare, but still. Nightmares. Anyway, Zsa was feeling a bit shaky after the old lobotomy nightmare, so…

Well, it might be fair to say that panicking, stretching the seatbelts to their full extent, and snaking her arm around Decline's neck was not a total overreaction.

"What the hell are you doing?" she demanded, praying in the back of her head that he couldn't feel her trembling like a small dog.

"Zsa, stop it!"

Zsa froze. Slowly, she moved back into the backseat, unbuckling the belts. She didn't take her eyes off of Decline. "You're sure?"

"I checked. It's okay."

I'll decide that.

It was lucky that he could check his impulses well, or she would have found the busyness end of a switch blade scoring the closest bit of her flash the moment she touched him. Not that he had a problem with being touched. He had just lived a rough life, and knew from experience that being choked out was not advisable.

Decline cleared his throat, then answered, a hint of exasperation in his tone as he looked out the windshield, "What am I doing? Well, I was about to get your brother something to eat." He turned his head to look back at her, scratching the slight, dark stubble growing handsomely along his strong jaw as he continued wearily, no longer sounding irritated, "You fainted back at the motel. I got you both out of there before the police arrived. I told your brother here that I'm on my way west, and he said that was fine for the both of you." 

He looked out the side window as a jacked-up truck pulled into the lot and parked a few spaces down, two rather husky, rough looking fellows stepping out to have a smoke under the store canopy before entering. Their strong southern accents could be heard easily, even over the rain as they spoke and laughed boisterously. 

"I can't promise luxury five-star hotels, but you're welcome to travel with me." Decline looked back to Zsa again.

The two men glanced their way. By their manner, it seemed as though they were boozed up pretty well.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Mordred started when Ana spoke and came up beside him, glancing breifly to her before fixing his attention ahead of them again. He doubted that he'd be able to speak to her in his current state if he looked at her any more. She is really pretty. Ah, no! Don't think about how pretty she is, you know you can't talk to a pretty girl when you're like this! 

"I should not have been talking to you two." He replied quietly, voice small, "You do not need to apologize, I deserved what she said, I should not have pried." He gave a nervous laugh, which turned into a stifled hick up, self-detrimental as always. Why did he always have to hick up when he was upset? Well, at least that was better than some of his other ticks... He hoped they'd at least stay at bye. 

But, of course, they never did. So, why would they now? As subtly as possible, he tore a few nails. He couldn't help it, and even as pain sparked and a spot of blood appeared from the end of the first one torn too short, he moved to the second. A little anxiety ebbed. Just a little, but enough to make the compulsion worth it in his eyes.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 pm

"Zsa, stop it!"

"I checked. It's okay."

I'll decide that.

It was lucky that he could check his impulses well, or she would have found the busyness end of a switch blade scoring the closest bit of her flash the moment she touched him. Not that he had a problem with being touched. He had just lived a rough life, and knew from experience that being choked out was not advisable.

Decline cleared his throat, then answered, a hint of exasperation in his tone as he looked out the windshield, "What am I doing? Well, I was about to get your brother something to eat." He turned his head to look back at her, scratching the slight, dark stubble growing handsomely along his strong jaw as he continued wearily, no longer sounding irritated, "You fainted back at the motel. I got you both out of there before the police arrived. I told your brother here that I'm on my way west, and he said that was fine for the both of you." 

He looked out the side window as a jacked-up truck pulled into the lot and parked a few spaces down, two rather husky, rough looking fellows stepping out to have a smoke under the store canopy before entering. Their strong southern accents could be heard easily, even over the rain as they spoke and laughed boisterously. 

"I can't promise luxury five-star hotels, but you're welcome to travel with me." Decline looked back to Zsa again.

The two men glanced their way. By their manner, it seemed as though they were boozed up pretty well.

I fainted. I didn't hold out. I didn't protect Zol. I failed. He could have died. He could have been taken. Zsa stared, unfocused, for a moment, then snapped back to attention. She glanced at the Southern-accented men and shivered. Started to get a taste for it now, have you? Oh, now was not the time for that.

The melody of Decline's magic pressed against her eardrums. They had a rule – there was no trusting anyone with magic. It wasn't worth the risk.

"We can't. Sorry. Thanks. We've got to go…" …steal a new car. No matter that her legs were maybe a bit shaky – Zol could drive. She opened the car door. "Come on." She grabbed the bags and slid out.

Zol glanced at Decline, "Hang on a moment." He headed over to his sister.

"Zsa…bear with me here…should we tell him – about him, I mean?"

Zsa raised an eyebrow, wiping her forearm across her face and removing all but a few streaks of makeup, "I thought I was the one who got hit on the head? Why would we tell him?"

Zol shrugged, "Well, I don't think he knows, and I'm pretty sure he's in a bad position. You never know when that sort of thing comes in handy."

"Nope, not happening. He might know, and he might know more than that. Let's go. We need a car." She sighed, "And I need a new pair of sunglasses."

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:48 pm

"Zsa, stop it!"

"I checked. It's okay."

I'll decide that.

I fainted. I didn't hold out. I didn't protect Zol. I failed. He could have died. He could have been taken. Zsa stared, unfocused, for a moment, then snapped back to attention. She glanced at the Southern-accented men and shivered. Started to get a taste for it now, have you? Oh, now was not the time for that.

The melody of Decline's magic pressed against her eardrums. They had a rule – there was no trusting anyone with magic. It wasn't worth the risk.

"We can't. Sorry. Thanks. We've got to go…" …steal a new car. No matter that her legs were maybe a bit shaky – Zol could drive. She opened the car door. "Come on." She grabbed the bags and slid out.

Zsa raised an eyebrow, wiping her forearm across her face and removing all but a few streaks of makeup, "I thought I was the one who got hit on the head? Why would we tell him?"

Zol shrugged, "Well, I don't think he knows, and I'm pretty sure he's in a bad position. You never know when that sort of thing comes in handy."

"Nope, not happening. He might know, and he might know more than that. Let's go. We need a car." She sighed, "And I need a new pair of sunglasses."

The men under the canopy eyed the siblings as they exited the car, but they mainly watched Zsazsa. Without makeup, it was obvious that she was young, and in the dim light her scars were barely noticeable, not that the men cared if the child was scarred up or not. Their tones seemed to hush as they continued to speak. 

Decline sat where he was for a moment, giving them time to speak, then flung open his door and stepped out, standing in the gap as he looked to the siblings. "Hey, if you don't want to hang 'round that's fine, but at least let me drop you somewhere else... And you might as well take some food with you." He looked up into the sky as lightning streaked, illuminating their surroundings briefly with a vivid glow. Past the rather deserted parking lots of the gas station, fast food restaurant and mart, there was nothing but a narrow, winding road stretching out away from the highway. Apart from that, only rolling hills and woods surrounded them. Not a very good place to be dumped.

Overhearing their conversation, the more obese of the two men said something to the other, then the other put out his cigarette with the heal of his boot before entering the store. "You kids needin' a ride or sometin'?" The man offered, smiling in a friendly-ish manner, "Got plenty of room in the back seat."

Decline looked briefly to the man, and they met eyes for a moment. Maybe he was just imagining it, but he felt the man sizing him up. Obviously, he was more imposing to others than he thought, as the man seemed to stiffen slightly, standing up a little taller... Or maybe it was just the warning in Decline's eyes- it was a threat that could be backed up if the man did not keep his distance. He didn't trust the man's offer, and didn't like the his tone whatsoever.

LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:26 pm

"Zsa, stop it!"

"I checked. It's okay."

I'll decide that.

The men under the canopy eyed the siblings as they exited the car, but they mainly watched Zsazsa. Without makeup, it was obvious that she was young, and in the dim light her scars were barely noticeable, not that the men cared if the child was scarred up or not. Their tones seemed to hush as they continued to speak. 

Decline sat where he was for a moment, giving them time to speak, then flung open his door and stepped out, standing in the gap as he looked to the siblings. "Hey, if you don't want to hang 'round that's fine, but at least let me drop you somewhere else... And you might as well take some food with you." He looked up into the sky as lightning streaked, illuminating their surroundings briefly with a vivid glow. Past the rather deserted parking lots of the gas station, fast food restaurant and mart, there was nothing but a narrow, winding road stretching out away from the highway. Apart from that, only rolling hills and woods surrounded them. Not a very good place to be dumped.

Overhearing their conversation, the more obese of the two men said something to the other, then the other put out his cigarette with the heal of his boot before entering the store. "You kids needin' a ride or sometin'?" The man offered, smiling in a friendly-ish manner, "Got plenty of room in the back seat."

Decline looked briefly to the man, and they met eyes for a moment. Maybe he was just imagining it, but he felt the man sizing him up. Obviously, he was more imposing to others than he thought, as the man seemed to stiffen slightly, standing up a little taller... Or maybe it was just the warning in Decline's eyes- it was a threat that could be backed up if the man did not keep his distance. He didn't trust the man's offer, and didn't like the his tone whatsoever.

Zsa's lip rose in a snarl at the obese man, placing herself in front of Zol. In the dim light, her eyes looked dark blue and strangely red. She considered her odds. Run off in the middle of nowhere with only a couple creeps for company, or go with the gut Zol vetted. Aw, hell. She glanced at Decline.

"Fine," she growled. Not taking her eyes off of the Southern men, she moved slowly back to the car, Zol behind her. "You know I don't like this, right?" she almost-inaudibly asked him.

"Yeah, but you dislike the other option more," he almost-inaudibly replied. Zsa grunted in reply.

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 am

Mordred started when Ana spoke and came up beside him, glancing breifly to her before fixing his attention ahead of them again. He doubted that he'd be able to speak to her in his current state if he looked at her any more. She is really pretty. Ah, no! Don't think about how pretty she is, you know you can't talk to a pretty girl when you're like this! 

"I should not have been talking to you two." He replied quietly, voice small, "You do not need to apologize, I deserved what she said, I should not have pried." He gave a nervous laugh, which turned into a stifled hick up, self-detrimental as always. Why did he always have to hick up when he was upset? Well, at least that was better than some of his other ticks... He hoped they'd at least stay at bye. 

But, of course, they never did. So, why would they now? As subtly as possible, he tore a few nails. He couldn't help it, and even as pain sparked and a spot of blood appeared from the end of the first one torn too short, he moved to the second. A little anxiety ebbed. Just a little, but enough to make the compulsion worth it in his eyes.
"What are you talking about?" Concern filled her eyes along with a little anger which raised the volume of her voice slightly. "You're free to talk to whoever you want and no one deserves what Anwyn said, but don't let that bother you; I imagine she is rude to many people," in truth, Ana didn't know what she was like with other people, but she hoped saying otherwise will make Mordred feel better. 

"And asking about a school isn't prying." Ana gave him a sidelong smile, aiming to decrease his nervousness, and completely missing what he's doing to decrease it.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum