~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's all real.

The myths, the legends, the lore, the magic, the fantastic creatures. All of it. And it has concentrated in one place. America.

Why America? It's the melting pot. When the people immigrated to this land, they brought their legends with them.

There's something that all legends have in common: Champions. Hercules. Cú Chulainn. Etcetera. When things could come from wishing and magic was a common occurrence, there were always champions.

So now that magic is coming back, it stands to reason that champions must be called as well. And with magic, comes monsters.

There is a stirring in the air. The Dark Paladins are collecting the thirteen keys of the Underworld, ready, after all this time, to unleash what lies within. And on a parallel quest are the Knights of the North, searching for the thirteen keys to Valhalla – also known as the Thirteen Treasures of the Isle of Britain. Both societies search for the other set of keys as well, to stop their enemies doors from opening.

Even now, the undead trickle out of the Mammoth Caves, joining the Paladins on their malevolent quest.

The Knights numbers are too few – they must recruit today's champions.

These quests, this war, will determine the fate of the world. Will you be a part of them?

The Keys to the Underworld are:
1. Pandora's Box
2. The Book of Thoth
3. The Necklace of the Lady of the Lake
4. The Necklace of Harmonia
5. Nábrók
6. Pied Piper's Pipe
7. Cup of Jamshid
8. Clarent
9. The Mistletoe Dart
10. The Apple of Discord
11. The Shirt of Nesses
12. Dáinsleif
13. The Head of Medusa

The Keys to Valhalla are:
1. Dyrnwyn (White-Hilt)
2. The Hamper of Gwyddno Garanhir
3. The Horn of Brân Galed from the North
4. The Chariot of Morgan Mwynfawr
5. The Halter of Clydno Eiddyn
6. The Knife of Llawfrodedd Farchog
7. The Cauldron of Dyrnwch the Giant
8. The Whetstone of Tudwaal Tudglyd
9. The Coat of Padarn Beisrudd
10. The Crock of Rhygenydd the Cleric
11. The Dish of Rhygenydd the Cleric
12. The Chessboard of Gwenddoleu ap Ceidio
13. The Mantle of Arthur in Cornwall

Rules:
1. All Legends Rules Apply.
2. This is my RP. I am in charge.
3.  Large religions (Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islamism, etc.) are not part of the mythology. I don't want to get into that. No longer practiced religions (or very rarely by small cults: ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc.) will come into this, but that is all.
4. The gods from Greek mythology (and the like) will not have been actual gods, but powerful spirits revered as such.
5. Your character may have a power or two, but they must be small and diluted.
6. Items will not be accepted if they are too powerful.
7. PM me ALL characters, as I have to determine what is appropriate.
8. No perfect characters or controlling other characters.
9. Take all fights to PMs.
10. This is a mature RP. DO NOT get too mature (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!). Same goes for swearing. ("A true lady should have the wit and the imagination, or at the very least the restraint, to express herself without resorting to such base vocabulary.")
11. Please, please, please try to keep the male-female ratio even. I swear, it's not that hard!
12. All characters will suffer, and some will die. Your favorite will be spared. If you can't deal with that, make one character (or maybe two).
13. REALISM!!! As I have said before: fighting, romance, everyday life, realism is always necessary.
14. Have as many characters as you want – but PLAY THEM!
15. No one-liners. You're better than that. Yes, sometimes those magic creativity juices just won't flow, but try. I know you can.
16. Being descended from a god is a very rare occurrence, and I'm not going to allow many characters who are.
17. No items from a god.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:54 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:(Timeskip to morning?)
(Yep. What day would that be?)

Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Ebonee wrote:

(Saturday would be good, I think. Want to try and get Ana and Anwyn to interact a bit more?)

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Saturday would be good, I think. Want to try and get Ana and Anwyn to interact a bit more?)
(I was thinking Ana could teach dancing on Saturday. Perhaps Anwyn could decide to attend? Razz )
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(I was thinking Ana could teach dancing on Saturday. Perhaps Anwyn could decide to attend? Razz )

(I'll try and convince her. Razz Hang on…)

Anwyn was bored. Also, this seemed like a fantastic way to piss off her parents. Truly inspired. A belly dancing class. Right after Mom suggested she try taking up ballet again. She deserved a pat on the back, yes? She slipped into the room and glanced up front to see who the teacher was.

"Dammit." But of course it was the talkative missed-the-bus girl. Of course.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:01 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Anwyn was bored. Also, this seemed like a fantastic way to piss off her parents. Truly inspired. A belly dancing class. Right after Mom suggested she try taking up ballet again. She deserved a pat on the back, yes? She slipped into the room and glanced up front to see who the teacher was.

Ana grinned when Anwyn appeared in the doorway, recognising her immediately."Welcome, newcomer. You're just in time for the warm up." She swept a hand towards the small group of mainly middle aged women standing in evenly spaced rows to invite Anwyn to join them.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana grinned when Anwyn appeared in the doorway, recognising her immediately."Welcome, newcomer. You're just in time for the warm up." She swept a hand towards the small group of mainly middle aged women standing in evenly spaced rows to invite Anwyn to join them.

Swearing under her breath but deciding not to back out now, Anwyn went where she was told. This could be very annoying. Oh, her? That Anwyn Sayer. She joined a belly dancing class for some sort of therapy. She gave it up and went back to cutting herself. Totally emo.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:14 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Swearing under her breath but deciding not to back out now, Anwyn went where she was told. This could be very annoying. Oh, her? That Anwyn Sayer. She joined a belly dancing class for some sort of therapy. She gave it up and went back to cutting herself. Totally emo.
Ana took them through the warm up which was a simple routine that was easy to follow since they were mostly beginners. The rest of the hour was her teaching separate moves then putting them together in a simple routine. Ana smiled the whole time, patient with anyone who didn't understand something the first time.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Anwyn considered leaving. But that would be really awkward. So she just went along with it. She wasn't even that bad, actually. Probably from her experience from ballet.

(Yup, that's all I've got.)

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:46 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:Anwyn considered leaving. But that would be really awkward. So she just went along with it. She wasn't even that bad, actually. Probably from her experience from ballet.

Ana walked round the room occasionally,  fixing anyone's technique, complimenting others. The hour ended sooner than Ana would have like, but she couldn't stay for any longer as Saturdays were full and she was too lazy to teach any other day.
She collected the money while everyone left before turning to Anwyn with a bright smile. "Hey. It is five dollars a week, but it's okay if you haven't brought the right money today."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:Anwyn considered leaving. But that would be really awkward. So she just went along with it. She wasn't even that bad, actually. Probably from her experience from ballet.

Ana walked round the room occasionally,  fixing anyone's technique, complimenting others. The hour ended sooner than Ana would have like, but she couldn't stay for any longer as Saturdays were full and she was too lazy to teach any other day.
She collected the money while everyone left before turning to Anwyn with a bright smile. "Hey. It is five dollars a week, but it's okay if you haven't brought the right money today."

Anwyn wordlessly passed her the five, equally wordless in her vow never to take another belly-dancing class again. Way too many people. Why the heck hadn't she factored that in?

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Zsazsa, distinctive eyes hidden beneath sunglasses, scars covered in makeup, finished purchasing supplies. She could pass as an adult pretty easily, and it made people less suspicious. She and Zol got in their purloined car to head back home – aka a sleazy motel.

Zsa glanced at her little brother out of the corner of her eye. She was immeasurably grateful that he didn't stand out, that people were more likely to notice her. Being forgettable might save his life one day. The phantom pain of her little toe tugged at her concentration, but she ignored the persistent stump. It was another thing to be grateful for, really. If she hadn't been there to be tortured, they might have hurt Zol. Zol was fragile. He wouldn't have been able to handle it.

All of a sudden, Zol stiffened. The sense hit her – heavy but sharp, perhaps a tingling. She didn't know for certain. But she knew this best. This heavy-sharp shuddering that she could almost taste was the sense that Zol was having another vision. Zsazsa stiffened as well, but just for a moment. She turned into a quiet road and pulled over to the side. Zol was already convulsing slightly. This, which triggered fear in her, had brought so much excitement to the Paladins. She held him, though she really didn't need to. He wouldn't even be aware of it. It made her feel better.

Then, he stopped. His ice-colored eyes opened.

"What was it?" she asked. She hated herself for asking, but she had to know. It could help them.

"Same as last time. Something big's happening. Or is going to happen. But I can't remember most of it…" Zol heaved a frustrated sigh, rubbing his temples. Zsa knew he hated when he couldn't provide information for the two of them, after giving the Paladins so much. And she knew he felt like he owed her, but that was because he didn't understand that she was glad of those scars. Every one she gained had been one less for him. It had helped her keep him safe, do her job. He repaid her simply by being alive and whole.

"It's okay." Something big. The Paladins would have pressed him for more information. Zsazsa took him at his word.

"I do remember something this time," he said after a pause.

"What?"

Zol met her eyes, "Screaming."

Last edited by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Anwyn wordlessly passed her the five, equally wordless in her vow never to take another belly-dancing class again. Way too many people. Why the heck hadn't she factored that in?
Ana took the money, thanking Anwyn.  "I hope to see you again," she grinned as she packed away her speakers and a box full of props which included her fabulous new isis wings that she really should try out.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Ana took the money, thanking Anwyn.  "I hope to see you again," she grinned as she packed away her speakers and a box full of props which included her fabulous new isis wings that she really should try out.

"Right," said Anwyn. She stepped out the door – and right back in. What the hell were they doing here? Somehow, she doubted they'd come to learn how to belly dance. She peeked out the window. Javier and Hektor were still there. She swore, not sure if this was actually an emergency – or even a problem. Heck, those two might've just been scoping out girls.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

"Right," said Anwyn. She stepped out the door – and right back in. What the hell were they doing here? Somehow, she doubted they'd come to learn how to belly dance. She peeked out the window. Javier and Hektor were still there. She swore, not sure if this was actually an emergency – or even a problem. Heck, those two might've just been scoping out girls.
"Everything okay?" Ana asked, looking out the window herself. Boy trouble, she mused, assuming one of them was a psycho ex looking revenge by Anwyn's reaction.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

"Everything okay?" Ana asked, looking out the window herself. Boy trouble, she mused, assuming one of them was a psycho ex looking revenge by Anwyn's reaction.

"Probably," said Anwyn, frowning. "Those two were bugging me over something I drew in class. It was weird. And I'm pretty sure they're weird, possibly in the head." It was more than she usually said to people, but she was thinking aloud, after all.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

"Probably," said Anwyn, frowning. "Those two were bugging me over something I drew in class. It was weird. And I'm pretty sure they're weird, possibly in the head." It was more than she usually said to people, but she was thinking aloud, after all.
Ana shrugged. "No worries. I'll make them go away," she headed outside, casually leaning against the wall as if she had all the time in the world. "If you two aren't here for dance lessons, I'm afraid you'll have to loiter around some other building."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana shrugged. "No worries. I'll make them go away," she headed outside, casually leaning against the wall as if she had all the time in the world. "If you two aren't here for dance lessons, I'm afraid you'll have to loiter around some other building."

Javier looked up at her and smiled – smoldered, actually. He was pretty good at it. "My apologies. I don't suppose you'd like to come loiter around some other building?"

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Javier looked up at her and smiled – smoldered, actually. He was pretty good at it. "My apologies. I don't suppose you'd like to come loiter around some other building?"
([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
Ana didn't answer for a few moments. Her brain turned to mush as she admired the two strangers, suddenly aware that she had been sweating a few minutes ago and desperately needs a shower.
"Um..." For Pete sake, Ana. Snap out of it. She pulled the hair band from her ponytail and ran her fingers through her hair so she had something to do while she remembered how to form coherent sentences. "We'll, I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't hang about with people who loiter around buildings and ruin a perfectly uneventful day."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana didn't answer for a few moments. Her brain turned to mush as she admired the two strangers, suddenly aware that she had been sweating a few minutes ago and desperately needs a shower.
"Um..." For Pete sake, Ana. Snap out of it. She pulled the hair band from her ponytail and ran her fingers through her hair so she had something to do while she remembered how to form coherent sentences. "We'll, I'd love to, but I'm afraid I don't hang about with people who loiter around buildings and ruin a perfectly uneventful day."

(BREAKING NEWS: Gertrude McFuzz, dead! Cause: laughter.)

"Ruined?" said Javier, "Hektor, we've ruined her day. Come on, we mustn't continue with this unchivalrous behavior." With a final wink, he turned away. Hector followed, looking awkward.

"Thanks," said Anwyn, possibly more awkward than Hektor.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:39 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

"Ruined?" said Javier, "Hektor, we've ruined her day. Come on, we mustn't continue with this unchivalrous behavior." With a final wink, he turned away. Hector followed, looking awkward.

(Zombie!! Head shot!)
Ana waved airily after them. "Bye-bye," she turned to Anwyn and grinned. "Does this convince you to come back next week?"
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(Zombie!! Head shot!)
Ana waved airily after them. "Bye-bye," she turned to Anwyn and grinned. "Does this convince you to come back next week?"

(LOL)

Anwyn gave her a flat stare, "You're kidding, right? You don't want someone who doesn't want to be in your class in your class, do you?"

(My apologies. Anwyn can be a twitch sometimes.)

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Zombie!! Head shot!)

(LOL)

Anwyn gave her a flat stare, "You're kidding, right? You don't want someone who doesn't want to be in your class in your class, do you?"

Ana's brows knitted together. "I'm always happy for someone to join my class, but I can't force you if you don't want to go." 

(Aye, everyone can)
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(Zombie!! Head shot!)

(LOL)

Ana's brows knitted together. "I'm always happy for someone to join my class, but I can't force you if you don't want to go." 

(Aye, everyone can)

Anwyn sighed, "Maybe."

(And everyone's creativity juices run dry. My apologies.)

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:53 pm

"Zsa, are you all right?"

Zsazsa jumped in her seat, "Hm? Nothing." She fingered the tip of her ponytail, wondering again whether or not she should try cutting it shorter. A pixie cut would be practical. It might attract attention though.

"You're sure about that? You always get this way after, you know, I've had one of my visions."

"What way?"

"Quiet. Jumpy." Zol paused. "Guilty."

Zsa's head snapped to the side to look at him, then jerked back forward to focus on the road. "I'm not."

"You know, you don't actually have anything to be guilty about. Should we go back to the bit about you saving my life about a hundred times, or the 'it's genetic' bit. Maybe both?"

"I said I'm not guilty, okay? Shut up and let me drive."

Zol shrugged, "Whatever you say." Zsazsa pursed her lips and glared out the windshield.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
(Zombie!! Head shot!)

(LOL)

(Aye, everyone can)

Anwyn sighed, "Maybe."

Down the rather wide sidewalk, Mordred McKealn moved briskly in the warm, mid-morning light. He turned a corner of the street, the cold breeze becoming less pleasant as the buildings now on his right blocked out the sunlight which had tempered the wind. He buttoned up his deep-grey woolen pea coat hurriedly, then ran his slim fingers through his auburn hair, the dark, but fairly red strands laying off his face neatly. Suddenly shivering, he shoved his hands deep into the pockets of the coat, sea blue-green eyes darting around as if someone was going to jump out of the shadows at any moment, demand all of his cash then beet him to a pulp. 

He rounded another street corner, eyes now watching the pavement just ahead on his toes to make sure there was nothing there to be stepped in that he wouldn't want his black calf-leather Chelsea boots touching, then looked up as he neared his destination. Two teens were standing outside the entrance, and to make it worse, they were girls. Darn it.

He approached, cautious, not making eye contact, as if approaching a sleeping tiger. Or rather, two pretty girls, who he guessed had just finished a belly dancing class. Both ideas were equally frightening. 

"Excuse me, Miss," Mordred addressed Ana, polite and shy as ever, somehow managing to hide some of his apprehension behind a soft smile as he finally lifted his gaze to hers. "I don't mean to intrude, but do you know where I would be able to find Ana Bomani?" 

From his years (well, life) spent in European schools, he had developed a somewhat smooth, refined accent; you wouldn't be able to place it, as it was a combination of English, British, French, and Scottish, with a lick of Swedish, and a slight bite of Russian and German. On someone other than the small, overly thin boy he was, the mutt of an accent might have been sexy. Or at least, he liked to think that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Aʜ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ..." Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄʀᴏᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴀʀsᴇʟʏ, "Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛʜ... Hᴜsʜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. Wᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ..."
LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 am

LoveThatChick wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(LOL)

(Aye, everyone can)

Anwyn sighed, "Maybe."

Down the rather wide sidewalk, Mordred McKealn moved briskly in the warm, mid-morning light. He turned a corner of the street, the cold breeze becoming less pleasant as the buildings now on his right blocked out the sunlight which had tempered the wind. He buttoned up his deep-grey woolen pea coat hurriedly, then ran his slim fingers through his auburn hair, the dark, but fairly red strands laying off his face neatly. Suddenly shivering, he shoved his hands deep into the pockets of the coat, sea blue-green eyes darting around as if someone was going to jump out of the shadows at any moment, demand all of his cash then beet him to a pulp. 

He rounded another street corner, eyes now watching the pavement just ahead on his toes to make sure there was nothing there to be stepped in that he wouldn't want his black calf-leather Chelsea boots touching, then looked up as he neared his destination. Two teens were standing outside the entrance, and to make it worse, they were girls. Darn it.

He approached, cautious, not making eye contact, as if approaching a sleeping tiger. Or rather, two pretty girls, who he guessed had just finished a belly dancing class. Both ideas were equally frightening. 

"Excuse me, Miss," Mordred addressed Ana, polite and shy as ever, somehow managing to hide some of his apprehension behind a soft smile as he finally lifted his gaze to hers. "I don't mean to intrude, but do you know where I would be able to find Ana Bomani?" 

From his years (well, life) spent in European schools, he had developed a somewhat smooth, refined accent; you wouldn't be able to place it, as it was a combination of English, British, French, and Scottish, with a lick of Swedish, and a slight bite of Russian and German. On someone other than the small, overly thin boy he was, the mutt of an accent might have been sexy. Or at least, he liked to think that.
Ana frowned, suspicious of this stranger who was searching for her. At least least he pronounced her name correctly. Her surname wasn't difficult to say, but it didn't stop some people from being so determined to say it right, it comes out all wrong. She crossed her arms and drummed her fingers on one arm. "She's actually a friend of mine," she said brightly, hoping Anwyn will play along if she knew Ana's name. "I can pass on your message to her."
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum