~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

It's all real.

The myths, the legends, the lore, the magic, the fantastic creatures. All of it. And it has concentrated in one place. America.

Why America? It's the melting pot. When the people immigrated to this land, they brought their legends with them.

There's something that all legends have in common: Champions. Hercules. Cú Chulainn. Etcetera. When things could come from wishing and magic was a common occurrence, there were always champions.

So now that magic is coming back, it stands to reason that champions must be called as well. And with magic, comes monsters.

There is a stirring in the air. The Dark Paladins are collecting the thirteen keys of the Underworld, ready, after all this time, to unleash what lies within. And on a parallel quest are the Knights of the North, searching for the thirteen keys to Valhalla – also known as the Thirteen Treasures of the Isle of Britain. Both societies search for the other set of keys as well, to stop their enemies doors from opening.

Even now, the undead trickle out of the Mammoth Caves, joining the Paladins on their malevolent quest.

The Knights numbers are too few – they must recruit today's champions.

These quests, this war, will determine the fate of the world. Will you be a part of them?

The Keys to the Underworld are:
1. Pandora's Box
2. The Book of Thoth
3. The Necklace of the Lady of the Lake
4. The Necklace of Harmonia
5. Nábrók
6. Pied Piper's Pipe
7. Cup of Jamshid
8. Clarent
9. The Mistletoe Dart
10. The Apple of Discord
11. The Shirt of Nesses
12. Dáinsleif
13. The Head of Medusa

The Keys to Valhalla are:
1. Dyrnwyn (White-Hilt)
2. The Hamper of Gwyddno Garanhir
3. The Horn of Brân Galed from the North
4. The Chariot of Morgan Mwynfawr
5. The Halter of Clydno Eiddyn
6. The Knife of Llawfrodedd Farchog
7. The Cauldron of Dyrnwch the Giant
8. The Whetstone of Tudwaal Tudglyd
9. The Coat of Padarn Beisrudd
10. The Crock of Rhygenydd the Cleric
11. The Dish of Rhygenydd the Cleric
12. The Chessboard of Gwenddoleu ap Ceidio
13. The Mantle of Arthur in Cornwall

Rules:
1. All Legends Rules Apply.
2. This is my RP. I am in charge.
3.  Large religions (Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islamism, etc.) are not part of the mythology. I don't want to get into that. No longer practiced religions (or very rarely by small cults: ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, etc.) will come into this, but that is all.
4. The gods from Greek mythology (and the like) will not have been actual gods, but powerful spirits revered as such.
5. Your character may have a power or two, but they must be small and diluted.
6. Items will not be accepted if they are too powerful.
7. PM me ALL characters, as I have to determine what is appropriate.
8. No perfect characters or controlling other characters.
9. Take all fights to PMs.
10. This is a mature RP. DO NOT get too mature (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!). Same goes for swearing. ("A true lady should have the wit and the imagination, or at the very least the restraint, to express herself without resorting to such base vocabulary.")
11. Please, please, please try to keep the male-female ratio even. I swear, it's not that hard!
12. All characters will suffer, and some will die. Your favorite will be spared. If you can't deal with that, make one character (or maybe two).
13. REALISM!!! As I have said before: fighting, romance, everyday life, realism is always necessary.
14. Have as many characters as you want – but PLAY THEM!
15. No one-liners. You're better than that. Yes, sometimes those magic creativity juices just won't flow, but try. I know you can.
16. Being descended from a god is a very rare occurrence, and I'm not going to allow many characters who are.
17. No items from a god.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Age of Champions~ (OPEN)

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Anwyn studied the smooth white hilt behind the glass. Inscribed on the blade and the plaque on the glass both was Dyrnwyn. It was the most prized possession of the Sayer family, and she never, ever to touch it. Legend surrounded it – legend that her parents thought was ridiculous, but they kept the sword anyway because it had been passed down in their family for so many years, and it did look impressive. Anwyn had always been fascinated by the blade, and the legend. Particularly the part about the fire. Apparently, if someone worthy were to draw the blade, it would burst into flames. It would also burst into flames if an unworthy man were to draw it – only it would then burn him to a crisp.

She cocked her head. If it didn’t actually work, what was the harm in –

“Anwyn! Anwyn, you’re going to miss the bus! Where are you!”

Pissing off her parents? A lot.

“Coming! Going! Whichever!” Anwyn shot down the ladder to the attic, through her room, down two flights of stairs, and out the door. “Bye!” She slammed the door before she could hear her mother’s response.

She stuck a silver stud in her left ear as she walked. After she’d stabbed it with a safety pin, she’d decided that, no, she wasn’t going to do the right one. But she figured she might as well use the hole she’d created.

She actually ignored the bus. She hadn’t told her parents, but she walked to school. They wanted her to take the bus. Something about worrying about her on her own. Were they actually around enough to worry about her? She had a knife. She’d be fine. Always had been. Quiet town and all. They’d never know.

Anwyn put her hat on and shoved her hands in her pockets. Maybe she should skip school today. She had a bad feeling about it, and her gut was pretty trustworthy.

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Ana rushed out of her house, slamming and locking the door behind her, probably waking up her grandmother in the process. She half walked half jogged down the road to the bus stop, almost chocking on the slice of toast in her mouth while she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. 
"Are you serious?" She muttered as she watched the bus head on without her. 
Ana turned to the girl standing nearby, looking her up and down. Interesting look. "Did you sleep in too?" She asked Anwyn, the irritation of missing the bus replaced with amusement.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Ebonee wrote:Ana rushed out of her house, slamming and locking the door behind her, probably waking up her grandmother in the process. She half walked half jogged down the road to the bus stop, almost chocking on the slice of toast in her mouth while she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. 
Ana turned to the girl standing nearby, looking her up and down. Interesting look. "Did you sleep in too?" She asked Anwyn, the irritation of missing the bus replaced with amusement.

Anwyn paused, about to slip a second earbud, and turned her head towards the pretty, dark-skinned girl. Cold hazel eyes met warm chocolate ones. "No." Then, despite herself, "Why? My Chemical Romance blasted into her left ear: If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me… Through some miracle, her hearing had not been damaged by too much music.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:46 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:Ana rushed out of her house, slamming and locking the door behind her, probably waking up her grandmother in the process. She half walked half jogged down the road to the bus stop, almost chocking on the slice of toast in her mouth while she pulled her hair back into a messy bun. 

Anwyn paused, about to slip a second earbud, and turned her head towards the pretty, dark-skinned girl. Cold hazel eyes met warm chocolate ones. "No." Then, despite herself, "Why? My Chemical Romance blasted into her left ear: If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me… Through some miracle, her hearing had not been damaged by too much music.
Ana seemed unfazed by the other girl's cold stare. "Because it seems the bus has left us both behind." She said, casually dipping to brush a white cat hair off her skirt. "If you were planning on going anyway." She straightened, a perfectly plucked eyebrow raised.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana seemed unfazed by the other girl's cold stare. "Because it seems the bus has left us both behind." She said, casually dipping to brush a white cat hair off her skirt. "If you were planning on going anyway." She straightened, a perfectly plucked eyebrow raised.

"I don't take the bus." Come on, come on, c'mon, I said (Save me!) get me the hell out of here! (Save me!) Too young to die and my dear (You can't) if you can hear me just walk away and TAKE ME! "But I might be a little busy today."

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

"I don't take the bus." Come on, come on, c'mon, I said (Save me!) get me the hell out of here! (Save me!) Too young to die and my dear (You can't) if you can hear me just walk away and TAKE ME! "But I might be a little busy today."
Ana glanced at her watch and cursed under her breath. "Well have fun with that.  Bye!" She hurried off, jogging down the footpath in the same direction the bus went.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana glanced at her watch and cursed under her breath. "Well have fun with that.  Bye!" She hurried off, jogging down the footpath in the same direction the bus went.

Anwyn shrugged and slipped the other earbud in. HAAAVVVEEE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU'RE DEEEAAAD? Yep, she'd made her decision. Totally skipping. Totally skipping. Eh, I can take a nap there. No need to hurry though. She started making her slow way after the other girl.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Anwyn shrugged and slipped the other earbud in. HAAAVVVEEE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU'RE DEEEAAAD? Yep, she'd made her decision. Totally skipping. Totally skipping. Eh, I can take a nap there. No need to hurry though. She started making her slow way after the other girl.
Ana repeatedly checked her watch on her way as if it would make time go slower. It didn't. That and wishing she didn't wear a skirt as she had to keep pulling it down to stop her from flashing is making this an eventful morning. Is that my breathing? Wow, I need to run more. 
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Ana repeatedly checked her watch on her way as if it would make time go slower. It didn't. That and wishing she didn't wear a skirt as she had to keep pulling it down to stop her from flashing is making this an eventful morning. Is that my breathing? Wow, I need to run more. 

(Come on, Ana! You belly dance! I have faith in you and your stamina! Run! Very Happy )

Anwyn shoved her hands in her pockets. A twenty dollar bill from her pocket found its way into a homeless man's cup, and she berated herself heavily for it. Not exactly a sensible course of action, she knew all too well. Her father was like this as well. An idiot who got all guilty when he saw someone less fortunate. She'd tried to steal, on occasion, but always felt too guilty to go through with it. It was quite frustrating.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Come on, Ana! You belly dance! I have faith in you and your stamina! Run! Very Happy )

Anwyn shoved her hands in her pockets. A twenty dollar bill from her pocket found its way into a homeless man's cup, and she berated herself heavily for it. Not exactly a sensible course of action, she knew all too well. Her father was like this as well. An idiot who got all guilty when he saw someone less fortunate. She'd tried to steal, on occasion, but always felt too guilty to go through with it. It was quite frustrating
(It's hard to find something to say when it is simply a walk to school  Razz )
Ana really needed to hurry up and pass her driving license, even though it had only been a month since she turned 17, but had spent a great deal of the money she was saving up on isis wings and her tattoos. To say she regretted that decision at this point is an understatement. She slowed once she spotted her school coming into view so she didn't appear completely out of breath and checked her watch once more. Well I'm not that late...
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

Anwyn shoved her hands in her pockets. A twenty dollar bill from her pocket found its way into a homeless man's cup, and she berated herself heavily for it. Not exactly a sensible course of action, she knew all too well. Her father was like this as well. An idiot who got all guilty when he saw someone less fortunate. She'd tried to steal, on occasion, but always felt too guilty to go through with it. It was quite frustrating
Ana really needed to hurry up and pass her driving license, even though it had only been a month since she turned 17, but had spent a great deal of the money she was saving up on isis wings and her tattoos. To say she regretted that decision at this point is an understatement. She slowed once she spotted her school coming into view so she didn't appear completely out of breath and checked her watch once more. Well I'm not that late...

(Isis wings?)

Anwyn got to school about halfway through the first class. She slipped in, hardly noticed, and sat behind her desk. She was quite fond of this desk. It was directly behind a cute guy. She planned her seating that way. Pen in one hand, paper in the other, she began doodling. The shining but plainly designed hilt of a sword began taking shape on the page.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Isis wings?)

Anwyn got to school about halfway through the first class. She slipped in, hardly noticed, and sat behind her desk. She was quite fond of this desk. It was directly behind a cute guy. She planned her seating that way. Pen in one hand, paper in the other, she began doodling. The shining but plainly designed hilt of a sword began taking shape on the page.
(Belly dance prop. Look them up. They are very fun to use)
Ana headed straight to the bathrooms to fix her hair and clothes instead of going to her first class. She ended up just pulling back her hair into a high pony tail and headed to her next class when it started. She plopped down beside one of her friends, waving off his questions on her being late with the "slept in" excuse.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(Isis wings?)

Ana headed straight to the bathrooms to fix her hair and clothes instead of going to her first class. She ended up just pulling back her hair into a high pony tail and headed to her next class when it started. She plopped down beside one of her friends, waving off his questions on her being late with the "slept in" excuse.

(Holy shrimp. I want them.)

Javier leaned forward from his seat behind Anwyn, studying her drawing. Smiling as he saw her scratch out Dyrnwyn on the sketched blade. She began drawing flames around the blade, now using her imagination rather than memory. She paused and lowered her pen, feeling Javier's eyes on her, and turned her head.

He held up a slip of paper that read, simply, I'm new. Javier Cortez. She gave an awkward nod and returned to drawing.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:23 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Isis wings?)

Javier leaned forward from his seat behind Anwyn, studying her drawing. Smiling as he saw her scratch out Dyrnwyn on the sketched blade. She began drawing flames around the blade, now using her imagination rather than memory. She paused and lowered her pen, feeling Javier's eyes on her, and turned her head.

He held up a slip of paper that read, simply, I'm new. Javier Cortez. She gave an awkward nod and returned to drawing.
Soon becoming bored with the lecture, Ana ended up staring out of the window next to her, absently fiddling with one of the three rings on her left hand. The motion had once been a nervous tick, but it hadn't taken long before it became a habit. She discovered two more cat hairs on her shirt, both light brown, the fur bringing up another thought. Had she fed them this morning?
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(Isis wings?)

Soon becoming bored with the lecture, Ana ended up staring out of the window next to her, absently fiddling with one of the three rings on her left hand. The motion had once been a nervous tick, but it hadn't taken long before it became a habit. She discovered two more cat hairs on her shirt, both light brown, the fur bringing up another thought. Had she fed them this morning?

(Though I really am impressed by how you're RPing out of nothing, do you want to timeskip?)

Anwyn began drawing the case that held the sword. It's not yours, so don't obsess like an idiot. Music still blared in her ears. Mama, we all go to Hell. Mama we all go to Hell. I'm wri-ting this let-ter, and wish-ing you-well, Mama we all go to Hell. Charming stuff. She mouthed the words subtly as she drew, head cocked at a slight angle.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

(Though I really am impressed by how you're RPing out of nothing, do you want to timeskip?)

Anwyn began drawing the case that held the sword. It's not yours, so don't obsess like an idiot. Music still blared in her ears. Mama, we all go to Hell. Mama we all go to Hell. I'm wri-ting this let-ter, and wish-ing you-well, Mama we all go to Hell. Charming stuff. She mouthed the words subtly as she drew, head cocked at a slight angle.
(Cats are always the answer. But yes haha. Also, I love that song)
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

(*pauses* You know that song? And you love it? YAY! heck yeah )

Anwyn, seated on a park bench, gnawing on her pencil, looked up as that new boy sat beside her, now accompanied by a dusky-skinned boy with a pleasant smile, where Javier's was…not exactly predatory…but he did seem to want something.

"As I mentioned, I'm Javier, and this is Hektor Caras. He's new too. You never mentioned your name, though."

"No, you didn't," said Anwyn, returning to her illustrations.

Javier was not daunted. But of course. He struck her as the tenacious type. "I was really impressed by that drawing earlier. You know, that sword? There was a name on the blade."

"Yeah, there was."

"Dyrwyn, I think. It sounds familiar."

"Okay."

"It's Welsh, right Hektor?" Hektor nodded with muttered, "Think so." He didn't seem as comfortable with being forward as his friend. At least, Anywn guessed they were friends.

"So's Anwyn, I believe."

"Mmm." She didn't question how he'd found out her name. Oh, her? That's Anwyn Sayer. I hear her parents ignore her and she cuts herself. Masochist. Oh, and she totally has a tattoo of a spider. Ankle. Anyway, she's a total emo. She didn't actually cut herself, but she'd heard the rumor. Same with the tattoo.

"Not a conversationalist, are you?"

"Mm." You can shut up now.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:50 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

Anwyn, seated on a park bench, gnawing on her pencil, looked up as that new boy sat beside her, now accompanied by a dusky-skinned boy with a pleasant smile, where Javier's was…not exactly predatory…but he did seem to want something.

"As I mentioned, I'm Javier, and this is Hektor Caras. He's new too. You never mentioned your name, though."

Javier was not daunted. But of course. He struck her as the tenacious type. "I was really impressed by that drawing earlier. You know, that sword? There was a name on the blade."

"Yeah, there was."

"Okay."

"It's Welsh, right Hektor?" Hektor nodded with muttered, "Think so." He didn't seem as comfortable with being forward as his friend. At least, Anywn guessed they were friends.

"So's Anwyn, I believe."

"Mmm." She didn't question how he'd found out her name. Oh, her? That's Anwyn Sayer. I hear her parents ignore her and she cuts herself. Masochist. Oh, and she totally has a tattoo of a spider. Ankle. Anyway, she's a total emo. She didn't actually cut herself, but she'd heard the rumor. Same with the tattoo.

(Haha it was the only one I recognised)
Ana managed to catch the bus back home but couldn't stay long as she had to get ready to dance at a local bar. She watered the cats and stuffed her makeup and outfit into a backpack before shouting a goodbye to her grandmother. She didn't get a reply but figured the woman had just fallen asleep on the sofa or is gardening. 
It was a short walk to the bar and she got ready in the dressing room, changing into a revealing, beautiful black and sparkley costume.
Her dance routine was simple but elegant, the steps in time with the beat of the Egyptain music. She kept a smile on her face throughout, not bothered anymore by the blinding spotlights.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:

"Yeah, there was."

"Okay."

"So's Anwyn, I believe."

Ana managed to catch the bus back home but couldn't stay long as she had to get ready to dance at a local bar. She watered the cats and stuffed her makeup and outfit into a backpack before shouting a goodbye to her grandmother. She didn't get a reply but figured the woman had just fallen asleep on the sofa or is gardening. 
It was a short walk to the bar and she got ready in the dressing room, changing into a revealing, beautiful black and sparkley costume.
Her dance routine was simple but elegant, the steps in time with the beat of the Egyptain music. She kept a smile on her face throughout, not bothered anymore by the blinding spotlights.

"Anyway, I just thought your drawing was very…realistic. You model it off anything?"

Oh, yes. Flaming swords are very realistic. Go away. Anwyn shrugged.

"So you did? Off what?" Another shrug. The pencil was beginning to hurt her teeth. "Fine. Don't tell. Just trying to be friendly, you know." Anwyn kept her head down, and therefore did not see Hektor slip on a plain grey ring and disappear.

And of course, she didn't notice him follow her. She managed to slip through the door without him. This time.

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:
Gertrude McFuzz wrote:
Ebonee wrote:

"Yeah, there was."

"Okay."

"So's Anwyn, I believe."

"Anyway, I just thought your drawing was very…realistic. You model it off anything?"

Oh, yes. Flaming swords are very realistic. Go away. Anwyn shrugged.

"So you did? Off what?" Another shrug. The pencil was beginning to hurt her teeth. "Fine. Don't tell. Just trying to be friendly, you know." Anwyn kept her head down, and therefore did not see Hektor slip on a plain grey ring and disappear.

And of course, she didn't notice him follow her. She managed to slip through the door without him. This time.
Once finished, Ana changed and rushed out before she had to listen to the old bar owner's declaration of love for the hundredth time. He was sweet, but Ana wasn't in to prunes. 

She sighed at the discovery of a half gutted mouse at her front door, the culprit, a Birman cat that goes by the name of Loaf, sat next to the corpse, obviously satisfied with his catch.

Last edited by Ebonee on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:56 pm

"I can't steal it, Javier!"

"Why not? Don't think you're worthy?"

"No. I think Dyrwyn will think me unworthy if I try to steal it! Anyway, Anwyn's probably a Champion, right? Shouldn't we just…ask her?"

"And how do you propose we go about that?"

"I have no idea. But I don't want to get crisped!"

"All right, all right. We'll figure something out. But it needs to be fast. If we've found a key, so will the Paladins."

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Ana unlocked the door, three other cats greeting her immediately. She filled their food and water bowls before joining the Sphynx cat, unlovingly named Freak by its first owner, perched on the sofa. The ugly creature was her pride and joy; she had saved it when she came across a child trying to throw him in the bin. Apparently that wasn't what the kid had imagined when she asked for a kitten for her birthday.
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

(Timeskip to morning?)

New! Needs Players!

Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebonee on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:54 am

Gertrude McFuzz wrote:(Timeskip to morning?)
(Yep. What day would that be?)
Ebonee
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum