~◊~Gertrude McFuzz~◊~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~◊~Gertrude McFuzz~◊~

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:55 pm

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!

Welcome to the place for me to advertise my mind-blowingly awesome RPs!

You doubt their mind-blowingly-ness? Doubt not! Or, at least, take a look before you start doubting.

With more RPs always on the way, I'll start this off with Thereby Hangs a Tail, a realistic wolf RP about four packs: Stormpeak, Frostwood, Silentwater and Breezevale.

THANKS FOR TAKING A LOOK! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle
~Yesterday's News – RP~

~Yesterday's News – Story~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Re: ~◊~Gertrude McFuzz~◊~

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Wed May 06, 2015 6:18 pm

~Yesterday's News~

A dystopian set in 2037. Paradoxes, people with strange, unexplainable powers, are being sent to Alessandra Summer's Solstice Academy. The government is keeping the whole Paradox situation quiet, and the public knows nothing.

The story begins with Yesterday Prince, a Paradox with extraordinary acrobatic abilities. She is, not surprisingly, unsure whether or not Solstice Academy is a good things. To quote her, "We…Paradoxes…are ticking time bombs. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who'd like to set our timers themselves. Is Alessandra Summer one of them?"

The answer to Yesterday's extremely important question has not been revealed. Why? Because I am waiting for your input before I continue the story.

What I want to know is: Do you want me to make this into an RP? (There is a poll on the story.)

If yes, I will continue the story as what has happened in the RP. If no, I will continue the story as just a story.

Please Vote!

"If it's not logical, you can't argue with it." ~Ari Marmell, Thief's Covenant, Book 1 of the Widdershins Adventure Series, aka the Covenant Cycle
~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThatChick on Fri May 08, 2015 11:22 am

Ack! I guess I'm too late to vote... But YES, please make Yesterday's News an RP! (You lazy little trickster writer! You're becoming the editor of YOUR story being written for YOU by US! {of course, it'll be written by you as well... But you know what I mean. [YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR CO WRITERS CREDIT! Be a lamb? (I thought about having people write for me for free ages ago!!!)]})

Heh heh, heh... Sounds like a cool book! Very Happy

"Aʜ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ..." Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄʀᴏᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴀʀsᴇʟʏ, "Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛʜ... Hᴜsʜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. Wᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ..."
LoveThatChick
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Fri May 08, 2015 3:54 pm

@LoveThatChick wrote:Ack! I guess I'm too late to vote... But YES, please make Yesterday's News an RP! (You lazy little trickster writer! You're becoming the editor of YOUR story being written for YOU by US! {of course, it'll be written by you as well... But you know what I mean. [YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR CO WRITERS CREDIT! Be a lamb? (I thought about having people write for me for free ages ago!!!)]})

Heh heh, heh... Sounds like a cool book! Very Happy

LOL! If I did make it a proper book, I'd probably start from scratch – unless people wanted me to keep their characters in and such. (Fairydust, that's be a huge dedication. And I'd be using usernames!) I'd feel guilty otherwise. XD But I thought it'd be fun for people to be building up a recorded story, you know?

And thank you!!!big hug

I'll get right to work on this! (People are probably going to want to kill me after all the stuff I stick in the character form…Ah, well. C'est la vie!)

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sat May 09, 2015 6:44 pm

~Yesterday's News – RP~

That's right! It's here!

Get ready for the apocalypse!

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Mon May 11, 2015 6:48 pm

And it is OPEN, everyone!

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude McFuzz on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:51 pm

~Age of Champions~

Take up sword and spell and join the war! Will you fight with the Knights of the North, or will you take part in the wicked cause of the Dark Paladins?

~Yesterday's News – RP~

New! Needs Players!

«« Skinned »»

~Age of Champions~
Gertrude McFuzz
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 am

Hey Gutrude could you post you RP's on the Roleplay List so Guests can see them there? I bet some would love to join and play your great games Smile

http://www.legendsroleplay.com/f5-roleplays-list

Thank you!

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp