Trainbrain16

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trainbrain16

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:51 am

Hey out there!

If anyone is interested, there is a Roleplay that I have started called The Xenos that desparately needs more players. Me and Starrnico are getting a bit lonely just doing it on our own. =P Anyways, its a future-based roleplay where the main characters are these people called Xenos. The Xenos are normal humans that have (in one way or another) received an injection of a special formula created by the now-bankrupt Genesis Corporation. The serum gives each recipient a unique set of incredible abilities that can include (but are not limited to): incredible strength, super-human speed, enhanced reflexes, wings, self-healing or regeneration, survivability, and many others. These abilities are very powerful, but can and will be hard to control for most of the Xenos. They get more powerful and more controllable the more one uses them, but most will likely always retain at least a bit of 'glitches,' if you will. There are many problems that the Xenos will need to overcome in their new lives, including a group known as 'Xenophobs.' They are a radical bunch, are incredibly racist towards the Xenos, and there's a lot of them. There are still many who are pleasant towards the Xenos, mind you, but the Xenophobs made such a fuss about the 'Mutants,' as they called them, that they caused the Genesis Corporation to go belly-up and pressured the earth government into confining the Xenos to the area in and around the Manhattan Mega-City. But they didn't stop there, no sir. Beatings, torture, threats and violence against family members, and cold-blooded murder are all constant threats for the Xenos at the hands of the Xenophobs. There are some Xenos who use their abilities for the greater good of the city and its inhabitants, in a way becoming real super heros. There are some who use their abilities for occasional good deeds but usually for their own enjoyment, but are still kind-hearted. There are some who only care for themselves and may or may not care what happens to anyone who gets in the way of their fun. And lastly, there are a few who were twisted and corrupted by their powers and are effectively super villains. What will you choose?

V The Link's below, come check it out! V

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
My Newest RP, The Micro Flu Check it out if you can.
My Other Newest RP, A World At War Same as above.  Razz
My Newest Original Character Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Trainbrain16

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Hey out there!

If anyone is interested, there is a Roleplay that I have started called The Xenos that desparately needs more players. Me and Starrnico are getting a bit lonely just doing it on our own. =P Anyways, its a future-based roleplay where the main characters are these people called Xenos. The Xenos are normal humans that have (in one way or another) received an injection of a special formula created by the now-bankrupt Genesis Corporation. The serum gives each recipient a unique set of incredible abilities that can include (but are not limited to): incredible strength, super-human speed, enhanced reflexes, wings, self-healing or regeneration, survivability, and many others. These abilities are very powerful, but can and will be hard to control for most of the Xenos. They get more powerful and more controllable the more one uses them, but most will likely always retain at least a bit of 'glitches,' if you will. There are many pro
I can join but im not that good with writing.blems that the Xenos will need to overcome in their new lives, including a group known as 'Xenophobs.' They are a radical bunch, are incredibly racist towards the Xenos, and there's a lot of them. There are still many who are pleasant towards the Xenos, mind you, but the Xenophobs made such a fuss about the 'Mutants,' as they called them, that they caused the Genesis Corporation to go belly-up and pressured the earth government into confining the Xenos to the area in and around the Manhattan Mega-City. But they didn't stop there, no sir. Beatings, torture, threats and violence against family members, and cold-blooded murder are all constant threats for the Xenos at the hands of the Xenophobs. There are some Xenos who use their abilities for the greater good of the city and its inhabitants, in a way becoming real super heros. There are some who use their abilities for occasional good deeds but usually for their own enjoyment, but are still kind-hearted. There are some who only care for themselves and may or may not care what happens to anyone who gets in the way of their fun. And lastly, there are a few who were twisted and corrupted by their powers and are effectively super villains. What will you choose?

I an but im not that good with writing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:44 am

SmokeyJoe wrote:

If anyone is interested, there is a Roleplay that I have started called The Xenos that desparately needs more players. Me and Starrnico are getting a bit lonely just doing it on our own. =P Anyways, its a future-based roleplay where the main characters are these people called Xenos. The Xenos are normal humans that have (in one way or another) received an injection of a special formula created by the now-bankrupt Genesis Corporation. The serum gives each recipient a unique set of incredible abilities that can include (but are not limited to): incredible strength, super-human speed, enhanced reflexes, wings, self-healing or regeneration, survivability, and many others. These abilities are very powerful, but can and will be hard to control for most of the Xenos. They get more powerful and more controllable the more one uses them, but most will likely always retain at least a bit of 'glitches,' if you will. There are many pro
I can join but im not that good with writing.blems that the Xenos will need to overcome in their new lives, including a group known as 'Xenophobs.' They are a radical bunch, are incredibly racist towards the Xenos, and there's a lot of them. There are still many who are pleasant towards the Xenos, mind you, but the Xenophobs made such a fuss about the 'Mutants,' as they called them, that they caused the Genesis Corporation to go belly-up and pressured the earth government into confining the Xenos to the area in and around the Manhattan Mega-City. But they didn't stop there, no sir. Beatings, torture, threats and violence against family members, and cold-blooded murder are all constant threats for the Xenos at the hands of the Xenophobs. There are some Xenos who use their abilities for the greater good of the city and its inhabitants, in a way becoming real super heros. There are some who use their abilities for occasional good deeds but usually for their own enjoyment, but are still kind-hearted. There are some who only care for themselves and may or may not care what happens to anyone who gets in the way of their fun. And lastly, there are a few who were twisted and corrupted by their powers and are effectively super villains. What will you choose?

Sweet!  Don't worry if you think you aren't a very good writer, you're still welcome to join the Roleplay!  Very Happy  I think me and Starrnico are pretty experienced writers and we could probably work with you and help you improve your skills.  hugs  Have you read through the rules and the story of the Xenos Roleplay thread yet?  (I know it seems pretty long.)  If you would rather, I can probably give you a more condensed summery of the important stuff that has happened so far.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:
SmokeyJoe wrote:

I can join but im not that good with writing.blems that the Xenos will need to overcome in their new lives, including a group known as 'Xenophobs.' They are a radical bunch, are incredibly racist towards the Xenos, and there's a lot of them. There are still many who are pleasant towards the Xenos, mind you, but the Xenophobs made such a fuss about the 'Mutants,' as they called them, that they caused the Genesis Corporation to go belly-up and pressured the earth
Sort please.government into confining the Xenos to the area in and around the Manhattan Mega-City. But they didn't stop there, no sir. Beatings, torture, threats and violence against family members, and cold-blooded murder are all constant threats for the Xenos at the hands of the Xenophobs. There are some Xenos who use their abilities for the greater good of the city and its inhabitants, in a way becoming real super heros. There are some who use their abilities for occasional good deeds but usually for their own enjoyment, but are still kind-hearted. There are some who only care for themselves and may or may not care what happens to anyone who gets in the way of their fun. And lastly, there are a few who were twisted and corrupted by their powers and are effectively super villains. What will you choose?

Sweet!  Don't worry if you think you aren't a very good writer, you're still welcome to join the Roleplay!  Very Happy  I think me and Starrnico are pretty experienced writers and we could probably work with you and help you improve your skills.  hugs  Have you read through the rules and the story of the Xenos Roleplay thread yet?  (I know it seems pretty long.)  If you would rather, I can probably give you a more condensed summery of the important stuff that has happened so far.
Short please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Alright. Have you read through the character thread yet? I'd prefer that you do that before I start explaining just so that you know who the characters are and what they're like and everything.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Alright. Have you read through the character thread yet? I'd prefer that you do that before I start explaining just so that you know who the characters are and what they're like and everything.
Okay I'll do that first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Okay I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

I may join! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Awesome, Drax, the more the merrier!  Anyways, here's a 'relatively short' plot summary for what's been going on thus far (this assumes that you've also read the background info in the first post, the one that contains the rules and stuff): *Takes very deep breath* Early I'm the morning of Monday, September 18th, 2147, there was a major accident on the elevated train lines that run through New York City. At the same time, there was an armed robbery/hostage situation going on in the corporate headquarters of a major bank company nearby in the same city. Connie Hodges, being a hot, bad*ss superhero chick, responds to the train disaster while Anna Rayne, who was walking past the bank when the robbery started, starts quietly incapacitating a few of the criminals at a time inside the bank. While all of this is going on, Dirk Hodges is out getting groceries and gets into a brief fight with a couple of Xenophob punks. While assisting in the train crisis, Connie meets Mark Rayne and the two start working together to save the lives of those on the trains. They are mostly finished when an unseen and unknown individual/group fires a rocket at the train from a distant building, nearly killing Mark, Connie, and all the people they'd just saved. They finish the rescue then are picked up by Dirk and go to a new Itailian resturant called Mario's where Mark was supposed to meet up with Anna. Speeking of Anna, she was getting help from the police with containing the situation at the bank. She was involved in a brief but fierce fire-fight in one of the tower's upper floors and was injured significantly. As her body started healing it took a lot of her energy, so she couldn't attempt to flee from a news crew that came in and started broadcasting live. Mark, Connie, and Dirk saw the broadcast and went to retrieve the girl, then ended up heading back to their apartments to change clothes. They then head back to Mario's, now accompanied by the Hodges' astromech droid R2-KT (though she usually just goes by 'Katie') Mark expresses interest in possibly building an astromech like Katie, as does Connie, and they decide to head out later to get some parts together and try to do just that. The five head back to the restaurant, where it is discovered that the entire train disaster had been an elaborate setup, aimed at assassinating Connie. After they finish up, they travel out to find enough scrap parts to build an R2 unit from scratch. When they return to the Hodges' apartment, Anna is brought upstairs to take a nap while Dirk relaxes and Connie and Mark work on building the droid. After several hours, Anna wakes up and she and Dirk begin chatting, albeit somewhat shyly. Connie and Mark finish up building the droid for the day just as Anna gives Dirk a kiss (he considers this a monumental achievement) which essentially knocks him out cold from happiness. Anna stars cooking dinner while Connie, Mark, and Katie head off and start playing a fighter combat game in her Virtual-Reality chamber. After a while, Anna finishes dinner and Dirk wakes up. The two talk for a bit, then decide to go and see what the others are doing. (Dirk has their home computer, GLaDOS, preserve the meal in suspended animation while they're busy. Its set in the future, just go with it) Upon discovering that Connie, Mark, and Katie are in the V-R chamber, Dirk decides to add a bit to their challenge by taking command of the enemy forces in the game simulation from the real world, and that's about where we are now.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Awesome, Drax, the more the merrier!  Anyways, here's a 'relatively short' plot summary for what's been going on thus far (this assumes that you've also read the background info in the first post, the one that contains the rules and stuff): *Takes very deep breath* Early I'm the morning of Monday, September 18th, 2147, there was a major accident on the elevated train lines that run through New York City. At the same time, there was an armed robbery/hostage situation going on in the corporate headquarters of a major bank company nearby in the same city. Connie Hodges, being a hot, bad*ss superhero chick, responds to the train disaster while Anna Rayne, who was walking past the bank when the robbery started, starts quietly incapacitating a few of the criminals at a time inside the bank. While all of this is going on, Dirk Hodges is out getting groceries and gets into a brief fight with a couple of Xenophob punks. While assisting in the train crisis, Connie meets Mark Rayne and the two start working together to save the lives of those on the trains. They are mostly finished when an unseen and unknown individual/group fires a rocket at the train from a distant building, nearly killing Mark, Connie, and all the people they'd just saved. They finish the rescue then are picked up by Dirk and go to a new Itailian resturant called Mario's where Mark was supposed to meet up with Anna. Speeking of Anna, she was getting help from the police with containing the situation at the bank. She was involved in a brief but fierce fire-fight in one of the tower's upper floors and was injured significantly. As her body started healing it took a lot of her energy, so she couldn't attempt to flee from a news crew that came in and started broadcasting live. Mark, Connie, and Dirk saw the broadcast and went to retrieve the girl, then ended up heading back to their apartments to change clothes. They then head back to Mario's, now accompanied by the Hodges' astromech droid R2-KT (though she usually just goes by 'Katie') Mark expresses interest in possibly building an astromech like Katie, as does Connie, and they decide to head out later to get some parts together and try to do just that. The five head back to the restaurant, where it is discovered that the entire train disaster had been an elaborate setup, aimed at assassinating Connie. After they finish up, they travel out to find enough scrap parts to build an R2 unit from scratch. When they return to the Hodges' apartment, Anna is brought upstairs to take a nap while Dirk relaxes and Connie and Mark work on building the droid. After several hours, Anna wakes up and she and Dirk begin chatting, albeit somewhat shyly. Connie and Mark finish up building the droid for the day just as Anna gives Dirk a kiss (he considers this a monumental achievement) which essentially knocks him out cold from happiness. Anna stars cooking dinner while Connie, Mark, and Katie head off and start playing a fighter combat game in her Virtual-Reality chamber. After a while, Anna finishes dinner and Dirk wakes up. The two talk for a bit, then decide to go and see what the others are doing. (Dirk has their home computer, GLaDOS, preserve the meal in suspended animation while they're busy. Its set in the future, just go with it) Upon discovering that Connie, Mark, and Katie are in the V-R chamber, Dirk decides to add a bit to their challenge by taking command of the enemy forces in the game simulation from the real world, and that's about where we are now.

Dang dude you type a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Yeah, I know. =P I actually do almost all of the writing I put on this site on my phone, including about 98.67% of what I've contributed to the Xenos story. And, yes, that includes that mega-long story kick-starter post. lol

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:31 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Yeah, I know. =P I actually do almost all of the writing I put on this site on my phone, including about 98.67% of what I've contributed to the Xenos story. And, yes, that includes that mega-long story kick-starter post. lol

Nice! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Okay, I'm going to reread the front page to familiarize myself about the RP and then I'll make my charries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks. Smile So, yeah, anytime you want to join, just fill out a character form or two or several and PM them to me. I'm excited to see what kind of interesting stuff you could bring to the story! Very Happy

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:44 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Thanks. Smile So, yeah, anytime you want to join, just fill out a character form or two or several and PM them to me. I'm excited to see what kind of interesting stuff you could bring to the story! Very Happy

I'll be honest with you, I'm not really much of a fan of futuristic RP's but I decided to join since you and Starr seemed very lonely. Smile I don't know what fascinating stuff I'll bring to the plot... but, we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Aww, thanks. It was getting a bit lonely in there with just me and her. But yeah, I guess we'll see what happens... Very Happy

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:50 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Aww, thanks. It was getting a bit lonely in there with just me and her. But yeah, I guess we'll see what happens... Very Happy

Just a note though: I probably won't write as much you do though. haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:56 pm

That's not a problem, it's just the way I roll. lol

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:That's not a problem, it's just the way I roll. lol

Cool, cool. So what type of RP's do you like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Hmm... well, I'm definitely into stuff set in the future, both a normal future or an apocalyptic future, and I'm also into most of anything that involves humans who are a bit more than just humans. Also Dragons. I. F*****g. Love. Dragons.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:03 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Hmm... well, I'm definitely into stuff set in the future, both a normal future or an apocalyptic future, and I'm also into most of anything that involves humans who are a bit more than just humans. Also Dragons. I. F*****g. Love. Dragons.

Well, judging by my avatar you can tell I'm a huge fan of dragons too and by the layout of my site. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Yeah, I can tell. Not much of one for subtlety, are you? lol

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:13 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Yeah, I can tell. Not much of one for subtlety, are you? lol

Not really, no. Smile If I understood you correctly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Yeah, I think you did. Well, I gotta go to bed. Sad  See ya later.:wave2: Sleep

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 pm

@Trainbrain16 wrote:Yeah, I think you did. Well, I gotta go to bed. Sad  See ya later.:wave2: Sleep

Okay. Take care, my friend! I'll post to your PM my charries tonight. Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum