Fun Poll! Which color makes you the most Hungry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Color makes you hungry?

Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_lcap27%Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_lcap9%Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_lcap9%Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_lcap14%Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_lcap23%Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 22

Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Empty Fun Poll! Which color makes you the most Hungry

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Have fun experimenting and voting!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Story10
AC 16/INIT +6
Ref +13, Fort +7, Will +10
Ironwood staff +4(D6/D6 [living ironwood +D4 single handed, +D2 poison on hold], crit x2)

Storytellers CAN
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Left_bar_bleue16/16Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Left_bar_bleue2200/4500Fun Poll!  Which color makes you the most Hungry  Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/4500)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum