The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Yes, but you died to become a God, I didn't." Nixila claimed, she had a valid point.

Zerus then nodded, she was right. "True. Maybe you're right. Maybe you lost your godly powers since you don't have a soul. So you must be mortal now..." he said.

Nixila looked at him. "I can't be mortal........if I was I'd be dead by now because of how old I am." she stated.

"Maybe because you retain the age of your body....that might be the age you are now....all your immortal years don't count?" he suggested.

"I NEED MY SOUL BACK!" she claimed loudly!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 2:13 pm

"Are you sure that they can help?" Omus asked a little worriedly.
_____
Garrett immiedately hopped on his horse. "Then we have not a moment to lose, here's, Obisidan can carry two people no sweat." he said, holding out his hand for hers.
_____
Amara looked at him and then gulped nervously. "You wouldn't mind if I get undressed here, would you?" she said, opening up a little.
_____
Meela sat upon Ferryn's back as the Dire wolf followed after Sylaise. Upon reaching the ruins, her stomach gave a violent twist and she felt like throwing up.
Auriel shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I don't know, but it is worth a try is it not?" He questioned. He wanted to help him but he wasn't going to force him to accept that help if he didn't want it.

Aaliyah smiled at his willingness to help and moved to take his hand and climb on behind him. "Thank you for this, it means a lot. I am very close to my sister and she doesn't leave the castle as much as I do. I am worried about her." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Orrian dipped his head a bit. "No that is fine. I will step out now and go get you some new clothes. Enjoy the bath, please." He said as he moved passed her to the entrance to shift.

Sylaise looked at the silent city, it was strange being back there with it vacant. She turned to Meela nervously. "Are you alright, do you want to continue?" She questioned.
Omus blinked his eyes and then sat down, ruffling his feathers a little bit as he waited for the sage to arrive. Unmistakably, he had drifted off to sleep as they waited.
__
"Hmmm, based on if your sister wanted to avoid detection, she most likely would've cut through the woods to our west however if she gets lost she could be heading north. This is a dilemma if she had stopped and found a cave." Garrett quickly muttered and then made a whistling sound and two men on horse back appeared. It was 2 of Garret's knights who travelled with him wherever he went for his protection. "I want you two to keep an eye out for a girl on horse-back with blonde hair and peasant clothing, Kohut, you head in front of us and signal with whistles which direction, Rasut, I want you to make circles around us and watch out for any stopped horses and whistle out if you find anything." he said, coming up with a plan before he clicked his tongue and Obsidian began galloping towards the woods.
___
Amara went into the back room and striped down out of those clothes and then gently climbed into the bath. It had been such a long time since she had been in a bath that she wounded up falling asleep while laying in the calm and warm water.
___
Meela collapsed onto the ground and gasped. "My magic's acting strange." she said, and then vomited right there in front of her. "It's making me feel sick." she said, shivering and grunting as her stomach felt twisted.

Ferryn backed away and barked at her. "I'm fine Ferryn, drag me away from this place." she told him and the Dire wolf understood her. He gently grabbed the back of her hoodie and helped drag her off until the pain in her stomach ceased a little.
Auriel let him sleep as they would end up waiting for at least an hour. But after that time they would hear the quiet footsteps of a woman as she approached them. She wore a dark green cloak with the hood drawn up to cover her face. But you could make out her dark brown dress, it was worn but well made. Her hair was long and red and fell from underneath her hood, although when she looked up at them all you could see aside from her hair were her golden eyes, everything else of her face was obscured by a thin scarf. She bowed her head to Auriel a little as she looked towards Omus. "He has not passed on has he?" She questioned quietly.

"Thank you for this Garret." Aaliyah whispered in his ear from behind him on the horse. She would keep a sharp look out for her horse as well as they headed through the forest. She would let out a whistle that she had trained Cricket to answer too, just in case she was near.

Orrian would arrive sometime later, after shifting and coming into the entrance of his home he would see she was not in the main room. He set down the lovely blue dress and cleared his throat trying to be polite and not spy. "Amara are you decent?" He asked loud enough for her to hear.

Sylaise frown and followed after them, worried for the girl. "I don't know why that would happen. Perhaps the town is still alive in a way, recognizes your magic and is calling to you. Trying to rebuild what was once here?" She mused aloud as she went to the girls side once they had stopped.
At the sound of a new voice, Omus' yellow eyes opened widely and he sat up a little and stared at her, towering over her in fact when he stood up more.
___
When she whistled there would a loud neigh and a horse ran towards them, it was Cricket, however - Lillian wasn't on Cricket's back.

Lillian was running as fast as she could through the woods with wolves chasing after her, stumbling and falling several times, she quickly climbed a tree the best she could and hid inside it.

Garrett pulled back hard on Obsidian's reins, making the black stallion come to a complete stop. "Where is she?" he asked, now worried as he heard a wolf howl in the distance. He handed the reins to Aaliyah and hopped off and gently held Cricket's reins and found the horse was in shock. "Wolves must've spooked it into bucking your sister off." he figured.
___
Amara didn't wake up, nor answer him, she was still asleep.
___
Meela laid there on the ground, sobbing now. "I can hear screams, so many screams." she said, tears dripping to the ground. "There was death here, fear here." she added.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Auriel shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I don't know, but it is worth a try is it not?" He questioned. He wanted to help him but he wasn't going to force him to accept that help if he didn't want it.

Aaliyah smiled at his willingness to help and moved to take his hand and climb on behind him. "Thank you for this, it means a lot. I am very close to my sister and she doesn't leave the castle as much as I do. I am worried about her." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Orrian dipped his head a bit. "No that is fine. I will step out now and go get you some new clothes. Enjoy the bath, please." He said as he moved passed her to the entrance to shift.

Sylaise looked at the silent city, it was strange being back there with it vacant. She turned to Meela nervously. "Are you alright, do you want to continue?" She questioned.
Omus blinked his eyes and then sat down, ruffling his feathers a little bit as he waited for the sage to arrive. Unmistakably, he had drifted off to sleep as they waited.
__
"Hmmm, based on if your sister wanted to avoid detection, she most likely would've cut through the woods to our west however if she gets lost she could be heading north. This is a dilemma if she had stopped and found a cave." Garrett quickly muttered and then made a whistling sound and two men on horse back appeared. It was 2 of Garret's knights who travelled with him wherever he went for his protection. "I want you two to keep an eye out for a girl on horse-back with blonde hair and peasant clothing, Kohut, you head in front of us and signal with whistles which direction, Rasut, I want you to make circles around us and watch out for any stopped horses and whistle out if you find anything." he said, coming up with a plan before he clicked his tongue and Obsidian began galloping towards the woods.
___
Amara went into the back room and striped down out of those clothes and then gently climbed into the bath. It had been such a long time since she had been in a bath that she wounded up falling asleep while laying in the calm and warm water.
___
Meela collapsed onto the ground and gasped. "My magic's acting strange." she said, and then vomited right there in front of her. "It's making me feel sick." she said, shivering and grunting as her stomach felt twisted.

Ferryn backed away and barked at her. "I'm fine Ferryn, drag me away from this place." she told him and the Dire wolf understood her. He gently grabbed the back of her hoodie and helped drag her off until the pain in her stomach ceased a little.
Auriel let him sleep as they would end up waiting for at least an hour. But after that time they would hear the quiet footsteps of a woman as she approached them. She wore a dark green cloak with the hood drawn up to cover her face. But you could make out her dark brown dress, it was worn but well made. Her hair was long and red and fell from underneath her hood, although when she looked up at them all you could see aside from her hair were her golden eyes, everything else of her face was obscured by a thin scarf. She bowed her head to Auriel a little as she looked towards Omus. "He has not passed on has he?" She questioned quietly.

"Thank you for this Garret." Aaliyah whispered in his ear from behind him on the horse. She would keep a sharp look out for her horse as well as they headed through the forest. She would let out a whistle that she had trained Cricket to answer too, just in case she was near.

Orrian would arrive sometime later, after shifting and coming into the entrance of his home he would see she was not in the main room. He set down the lovely blue dress and cleared his throat trying to be polite and not spy. "Amara are you decent?" He asked loud enough for her to hear.

Sylaise frown and followed after them, worried for the girl. "I don't know why that would happen. Perhaps the town is still alive in a way, recognizes your magic and is calling to you. Trying to rebuild what was once here?" She mused aloud as she went to the girls side once they had stopped.
At the sound of a new voice, Omus' yellow eyes opened widely and he sat up a little and stared at her, towering over her in fact when he stood up more.
___
When she whistled there would a loud neigh and a horse ran towards them, it was Cricket, however - Lillian wasn't on Cricket's back.

Lillian was running as fast as she could through the woods with wolves chasing after her, stumbling and falling several times, she quickly climbed a tree the best she could and hid inside it.

Garrett pulled back hard on Obsidian's reins, making the black stallion come to a complete stop. "Where is she?" he asked, now worried as he heard a wolf howl in the distance. He handed the reins to Aaliyah and hopped off and gently held Cricket's reins and found the horse was in shock. "Wolves must've spooked it into bucking your sister off." he figured.
___
___
Meela laid there on the ground, sobbing now. "I can hear screams, so many screams." she said, tears dripping to the ground. "There was death here, fear here." she added.
Auriel shook his head and she nodded as she watched him stand. Her golden eyes assessed him as he towered above her before she headed towards the spring and Auriel. "I will of course do whatever I can to assist my lord." She said with another small dip of her head.
"Of course, I know you will Asha, you always do. Thank you for coming." He told her in his resonant voice. She set down her bag and began looking through its contents.

"Cricket!" Aaliyah called out and dismounted the stallion to run to her mare. As she took her reins and looked her over her frantic eyes turned to the forest. "Lilian! Lilian!" She called out as she turned to Garret. "We must find her, I could never live with myself if something happened to her. Please, help me find her!" She begged as she moved to mount her horse and head off in the direction she had come.

Orrian looked in to the bathing room and saw her asleep in the tub. Not wanting to be rude he remained out in the main room and instead busied himself with making dinner. Figuring he would keep busy until she woke.

Sylaise nodded, "There probably was, given that they are all gone now, and that the city remains empty. You are probably reliving the past here, the cities final moments." She said softly reaching out to the girl. She couldn't stop what was happening but she could offer comfort to her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Name: Asha
God/goddess/human: Human Sage in service to Auriel
Personality: She is kind and caring, but has the heart of a warrior and is always willing to fight for the right cause or her beliefs.
History: Unknown, she tells little if any of it to anyone. The other sages and Auriel know she was born and then orphaned at a young age. Her power manifested early and she has since served when she could. No one really knows where she goes in between or how she got her scars.
Appearance: This plus she usually covers her face in public or around people as the scars sometimes make people stare.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 3:12 pm

__
___
___

___

___
___
Auriel shook his head and she nodded as she watched him stand. Her golden eyes assessed him as he towered above her before she headed towards the spring and Auriel. "I will of course do whatever I can to assist my lord." She said with another small dip of her head.
"Of course, I know you will Asha, you always do. Thank you for coming." He told her in his resonant voice. She set down her bag and began looking through its contents.

"Cricket!" Aaliyah called out and dismounted the stallion to run to her mare. As she took her reins and looked her over her frantic eyes turned to the forest. "Lilian! Lilian!" She called out as she turned to Garret. "We must find her, I could never live with myself if something happened to her. Please, help me find her!" She begged as she moved to mount her horse and head off in the direction she had come.

Orrian looked in to the bathing room and saw her asleep in the tub. Not wanting to be rude he remained out in the main room and instead busied himself with making dinner. Figuring he would keep busy until she woke.

Sylaise nodded, "There probably was, given that they are all gone now, and that the city remains empty. You are probably reliving the past here, the cities final moments." She said softly reaching out to the girl. She couldn't stop what was happening but she could offer comfort to her.
Omus watched her with worried eyes and waited for her idea.
__
Garrett nodded and climbed back on Obsidian.

Lillian heard her sister's shouts and let out a blood-curdling scream that echoed through the forest, surely they all would hear it.
__
At the smell of food cooking, Amara awoke and immediately stepped out and called for him.
__
Meela was still crying and hugged Sylaise.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Name: Asha
God/goddess/human: Human Sage in service to Auriel
Personality: She is kind and caring, but has the heart of a warrior and is always willing to fight for the right cause or her beliefs.
History: Unknown, she tells little if any of it to anyone. The other sages and Auriel know she was born and then orphaned at a young age. Her power manifested early and she has since served when she could. No one really knows where she goes in between or how she got her scars.
Appearance: This plus she usually covers her face in public or around people as the scars sometimes make people stare.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SHE IS APPROVED!

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Zerus smiled. "Then I'll be gad to teach you." he said as he stood in front of Mimic.
Mimic's form shifted into a majestic black wolf with one blue eye and one yellow eye.

Zerus watched this and smiled a bit. "Such an interesting form." he said.
"All my form have one yellow eye and one blue eye."

Zerus looked and nodded. "Well, that's good to know. If you ever were to try and hide from me...I could easily find you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 5:06 am

Mimic's form shifted into a majestic black wolf with one blue eye and one yellow eye.

Zerus looked and nodded. "Well, that's good to know. If you ever were to try and hide from me...I could easily find you." he said.
Mimic nodded her head.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed May 30, 2018 9:58 am

___

___
___

__

Lillian heard her sister's shouts and let out a blood-curdling scream that echoed through the forest, surely they all would hear it.
__
At the smell of food cooking, Amara awoke and immediately stepped out and called for him.
__
Auriel looked to her curiously, "Do you need anything?" He asked Asha as she dug through her bag.

Asha shook her head and pulled out a bowl and a few other things. She then stood and headed over to Omus. "I will need you to tell me everything you can remember about how this happened to you. No detail is too small. Just tell me whatever you can." She said in a soft voice, she kept her hood up on her cloak and her scarf covering her face as well.

Aaliyah had just mounted when she heard the scream. She turned towards it with frantic eyes. "Lilian!" She called as she turned Cricket that direction and spurred her forward as fast as the horse could muster.

Orrian heard her call out and moved towards the bathing room. "Yes Amara? Are you decent now?" He asked looking in briefly.

Sylaise would hold her while she cried. Feeling the pain and fear of all those who died here would be much, even for her. But to deal with it as a child, she couldn't imagine the toll it would take.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 am

___

___
___

__

__
__
Auriel looked to her curiously, "Do you need anything?" He asked Asha as she dug through her bag.

Asha shook her head and pulled out a bowl and a few other things. She then stood and headed over to Omus. "I will need you to tell me everything you can remember about how this happened to you. No detail is too small. Just tell me whatever you can." She said in a soft voice, she kept her hood up on her cloak and her scarf covering her face as well.

Aaliyah had just mounted when she heard the scream. She turned towards it with frantic eyes. "Lilian!" She called as she turned Cricket that direction and spurred her forward as fast as the horse could muster.

Orrian heard her call out and moved towards the bathing room. "Yes Amara? Are you decent now?" He asked looking in briefly.

Sylaise would hold her while she cried. Feeling the pain and fear of all those who died here would be much, even for her. But to deal with it as a child, she couldn't imagine the toll it would take.
(Making this up)

"The witch who cursed me had long white flowing hair, wrinkled hands, and had a robe on with a green jewel on the top of the hood just above the forehead. When she placed the curse of me she began with a foreign ancient language though I recognized some of the words from books I've read. Nanu meaning "owl" and Laki meaning "flight" and then began chanting:

I will break you until you crack,
bend the mind and bend the back,
with the words that you always lack,
I'll make you pay just like that.

So far I have no idea what that means, but it sounded weird. After that I passed out and woke up like this." Omus explained.
___
Lillian was stuck in a tree but when her sister Aaliyah appeared at the scene she'd see bark falling from the tree branches and her sister up on the branch. Cricket had scared the wolves away.
___
There he saw a still-quite nude Amara who screamed and covered herself with a towel. "ORRIAN!" she shouted.
___
Meela eventually stopped crying when she heard something. "I'm hearing a woman humming a tune.....but it sounds familiar." she said, looking around. She was hearing her mother's lullaby.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed May 30, 2018 4:35 pm

__

__
__

(Making this up)

"The witch who cursed me had long white flowing hair, wrinkled hands, and had a robe on with a green jewel on the top of the hood just above the forehead. When she placed the curse of me she began with a foreign ancient language though I recognized some of the words from books I've read. Nanu meaning "owl" and Laki meaning "flight" and then began chanting:

I will break you until you crack,
bend the mind and bend the back,
with the words that you always lack,
I'll make you pay just like that.

So far I have no idea what that means, but it sounded weird. After that I passed out and woke up like this." Omus explained.
___
Lillian was stuck in a tree but when her sister Aaliyah appeared at the scene she'd see bark falling from the tree branches and her sister up on the branch. Cricket had scared the wolves away.
___
There he saw a still-quite nude Amara who screamed and covered herself with a towel. "ORRIAN!" she shouted.
___
Meela eventually stopped crying when she heard something. "I'm hearing a woman humming a tune.....but it sounds familiar." she said, looking around. She was hearing her mother's lullaby.
(Works for me, turned out pretty well I think.)
Asha listened, her golden eyes widened a bit at his description. "Well I know the witch who cursed you, your lucky this was all she did. Not to lessen what has been done in fact but, well I have seen her liquefy people before." She said as she reached forward and plucked a single feather from him and took it over to her gear. She put his feather into a bowl and worked on a spell.

Aaliyah looked up at her sister as the wolves ran off. "Are you alright Lilian?" She called up to her sister as she moved Cricket into place beneath the tree to help her sister down.

It had been sometime since Orrian had spied such a lovely female frame in all its glory and he was momentarily struck by it. After a moment though he cleared his throat and back away out of view. "So very sorry Amara, I didn't want to, I mean I am so sorry for the intrusion." He muttered as he turned his back so she could come and gather her new dress.

Sylaise looked at the girl curiously. "Can you hum it, this tune? Maybe I know it as well." She asked curiously, wondering if she could help her identify it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Mimic nodded her head.

Zerus would then head back to his little nest area to try and rest until someone was ready to die.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 31, 2018 2:17 am

Mimic nodded her head.

Zerus would then head back to his little nest area to try and rest until someone was ready to die.
Mimic would see this and rested as well, beside him but didn't touch him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Mimic nodded her head.

Zerus saw this but didn't care at all, he actually liked having someone around.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 31, 2018 6:51 pm

Mimic nodded her head.

(timeskip to when Mimic has her first call?)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 31, 2018 6:51 pm

(Sure)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 31, 2018 6:56 pm

(Sure)
(you lead)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 31, 2018 7:00 pm

(Sure)
(you lead)
(Alright.)

A few days later, Zerus would be away from his home hunting for souls that were ready to die. He had sensed a few and would go after the closet one first but the catch of the first one was it belonged to an ex-solider. So he would need some help to distract this solider.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 am

(Sure)
(you lead)
(Alright.)

A few days later, Zerus would be away from his home hunting for souls that were ready to die. He had sensed a few and would go after the closet one first but the catch of the first one was it belonged to an ex-solider. So he would need some help to distract this solider.
Mimic arrived and disguised herself as her black wolf form and howled to make the ex-solider face her direction.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 pm

(Sure)
(you lead)
(Alright.)

Mimic arrived and disguised herself as her black wolf form and howled to make the ex-solider face her direction.

The ex solider stopped and look towards Mimic, and was a bit put off by that.

Zerus would then take this chance and quickly disappeared and reappeared right behind the solider. That's when he lunged and grabbed the solider and brought him to the ground. "You're time is up." he said then bite right into the neck and watched as the human died right there.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:24 pm

(you lead)
(Alright.)

Zerus would then take this chance and quickly disappeared and reappeared right behind the solider. That's when he lunged and grabbed the solider and brought him to the ground. "You're time is up." he said then bite right into the neck and watched as the human died right there.
Mimic came closer and wagged her tail.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 pm

(Alright.)

Zerus then looked at Mimic as he would get the soul out and made sure it didn't disappear on him before he could eat it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:09 am

Zerus then looked at Mimic as he would get the soul out and made sure it didn't disappear on him before he could eat it.
Mimic saw this and growled a little in triumph.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:02 pm

Zerus looked at Mimic then smirked. "Thanks for the help." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Mimic wagged her tail a little. "Don't mention it." she said and then yawned a little tiredly.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Mimic wagged her tail a little. "Don't mention it." she said and then yawned a little tiredly.

Zerus saw this. "Getting tired already?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Zerus saw this. "Getting tired already?" he asked.
Mimic looked at him and yawned again, not answering that much.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum