The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Yes, but you died to become a God, I didn't." Nixila claimed, she had a valid point.

Zerus then nodded, she was right. "True. Maybe you're right. Maybe you lost your godly powers since you don't have a soul. So you must be mortal now..." he said.

Nixila looked at him. "I can't be mortal........if I was I'd be dead by now because of how old I am." she stated.

"Maybe because you retain the age of your body....that might be the age you are now....all your immortal years don't count?" he suggested.

"I NEED MY SOUL BACK!" she claimed loudly!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 pm

"Not at this moment, but there has to be someone that wants to be like you more than anything." he said.
Nixila looked at his handsome face and grew concerned - about herself. She gently came closer and without warning gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then leapt into the trees and disappeared.

Casimiro was shocked that she even did that, he had nothing to say. SO he would just head to the stables and check on Borak.
Stardance was in her stall munching on hay and whinnied at his appearance.

Casimiro looked at Stardance when he came by and smiled, then went to pet her.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Nixila looked at his handsome face and grew concerned - about herself. She gently came closer and without warning gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then leapt into the trees and disappeared.

Casimiro was shocked that she even did that, he had nothing to say. SO he would just head to the stables and check on Borak.

Stardance snorted and then let herself be pet.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Casimiro would continue to pet her for awhile then went to see Borak, who was in the next stable over.

Borak whinnied a bit for attention from his owner.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Casimiro would continue to pet her for awhile then went to see Borak, who was in the next stable over.

Stardance whinnied at Borak.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Borak whinnied back.

Casimiro chuckled at that, he found it funny that Stardance and Borak were taking to each other.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 am

Auriel slowly allowed the light to fade away and shifted to his human form while looking at Omus. "Better now? Asha can go by herself to the witches home. We wouldn't ask you to go back there unless you were ready and willing to, ok?" He made certain that he understood.

Asha laughed softly, enjoying her time with the little cat goddess.

Aaliyah listened quietly to his story of how he got the stallion and smiled. "Well it sounds like it was meant to be then. Not that your friend gave his life but that Obsidian in a way chose to serve you much in the same way his master had. Perhaps so a part of your friend could remain with you forever." She said as she reached up and pet the strong neck of the gorgeous black stallion.

Orrian blinked a few times and turned to Amara as he grasped her hands. "My people are alive! Or only a few but some live, the royals live. I just received a prayer from one." He told her, his voice a faint whisper, he was so awash with his emotions at the time it was all he could manage.

Sylaise listened to his introduction and dipped her head in greeting to them all. "I am Sylaise and my companions are Luna the owl, and Shadow my dire wolverine. Meela as you know is the princess and her companion, the wolf is Ferryn. The wolf is the one who saved her as a baby and has kept her save and raised her until I found them about a week or two ago." She explained for her brother. Perhaps it would help him to see why the girl was so scared.
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Omus gulped and then would follow Asha there to the witches' home. He hoped they could break the spell in time to spare him his human life.

Cateari walked off and climbed onto Auriel's back, accidentally sticking her claws onto his back. 
___
Obsidian's dark eyes gazed at Aaliyah when his strong neck was pet and his tail flicked and he let out a little whinny. Garrett gently picked up Aaliyah and set her on Obsidian's back. "I'll walk along with you, don't be afraid, he's a really sweetheart with girls." he said, winking.

Lillian got on Cricket's back and sighed.
___
"Orrian." a sudden voice rang out in which Orrian would recognize well. It was his friend who was also an Elfish God. A bright glow came from the corner and Vasuki appeared from the shadows and collapsed onto his knees. He was in his human form, his skin was pale blue and he had antlers and some strangely purple-pink ears. 

Amara gasped and backed away from that corner. "Who is that?!" she asked, never seen them before.
___
Cuomo frowned a little. "I missed you sister. I truly did." he said and then chuckled. "You look just like mother." he commented.

Meela peeked her head out from behind Ferryn, who's tail was wagging.
Asha turned to see him, surprised he was going to come with her. "We will fix this, I promise you. " She said to him, she could see the hopelessness in his eyes.

Auriel let out a grunt and turned to stare at her in mild frustration.

Aaliyah smiled down at him as he lifted her to his stallions back. "Well that is good, he knows a lady when he meets one. A true gentleman and a true knight." She said with a grin as she stroked his neck softly as she looked back at her sister to make sure she was coming along.

Orrian turned and his eyes widened as his friend collapsed to the ground. "Vasuki? You are alive?!" He said as he rushed over to the collapsed form. "Amara can you bring me that wine? This is another elven god and a cherished friend." He said to her.

Sylaise turned to Meela then to her brother. "I am going to give you two a few minutes to get to know one another." She said and stepped a little ways away to give them some privacy. she looked over to the other two elves and wondered their stories.
Omus nodded and then sighed. "If you want, I can let you ride on my back so we can travel our way there. I'm sure you know which direction it is. I don't, but I can at least help transport you." he offered.

Cateari winced at his look and got off his back. "How else was I supposed to cling onto your human skin?" she asked him.
___
Lillian sighed. "Mother's mad, isn't she?" she asked, frowning.

Garrett felt a pang of hurt in the princess' voice and he stayed out of this conversation.
___
Vasuki slowly stood up with the help of Orrian and he chuckled. "Ooooo, wine? You rascal always knew me even after all this time -so Orri...who's your girlfriend?" he asked, teasingly. He always called Orrian as "Orri" when he teased the fellow God. 

Amara grabbed a bottle of wine and handed it to Orrian, growing increasingly concerned now and then wondered. "Is that what happens to Gods when they stop being believed in? They disappear?" she asked.

Her question made Vasuki frown but then smile. "Consider it a vacation." he joked.
___
Opal smiled towards Sylaise. "Sorry for Poleta…….I try to tell her to behave." she apologized childishly.

Delphia was still recovering her strength from healing Luna's wing.
Asha tilted her head a bit as she considered it. "That would certainly get us there faster. if you do not mind I would not be opposed to it. we need to head north until we hit the mountains then turn west. I can fill you in more as we get closer." She said with a dip of her head in thanks for his kind offer.

"You could ask for me to pick you up. Sometimes I wonder if you forget you are not a normal cat." He said with a snort.

Aaliyah sighed and then shook her head. "Mad, no. I had some stern words with her and she actually was passed out when I left. Hope she is ok, but I was so mad that they drove you to do this, I lost my temper." She said with a sheepish smile back to her sister.

Orrian snorted and took the wine offering the whole bottle over to his friend as he helped him to a chair. "You drink wine like it is water, I could never forget that. You used to trick me into drinking competitions until I learned you couldn't get drunk. Finally it all made sense why I never won. And this is Amara, Amara meet another elven god and a good friend of mine Vasuki." He made the introductions.

At Amara's soft words about what happened to Vasuki, Orrian sighed and nodded. "To most yes, they go into a kind of hibernation. Why I didn't is beyond me, perhaps because some people still believed but weren't praying." He said with a shrug. "The longer a god remains like that, the more the risk that they can't come back."

Sylaise nodded in understanding to Opal. "Accepted. Although it may take some time before Luna forgives her. I understand how it can be with dire animals, they have strong wills. Shadow my wolverine is much the same, although he has matured wonderfully over the last few years." She said with a small smile. It was strange to be speaking to another elf.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Borak whinnied back.

Casimiro chuckled at that, he found it funny that Stardance and Borak were taking to each other.
Binx was inside sleeping on the hay pile.

Stardance whinnied and snorted back.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:46 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Omus gulped and then would follow Asha there to the witches' home. He hoped they could break the spell in time to spare him his human life.

Cateari walked off and climbed onto Auriel's back, accidentally sticking her claws onto his back. 
___
Obsidian's dark eyes gazed at Aaliyah when his strong neck was pet and his tail flicked and he let out a little whinny. Garrett gently picked up Aaliyah and set her on Obsidian's back. "I'll walk along with you, don't be afraid, he's a really sweetheart with girls." he said, winking.

Lillian got on Cricket's back and sighed.
___
"Orrian." a sudden voice rang out in which Orrian would recognize well. It was his friend who was also an Elfish God. A bright glow came from the corner and Vasuki appeared from the shadows and collapsed onto his knees. He was in his human form, his skin was pale blue and he had antlers and some strangely purple-pink ears. 

Amara gasped and backed away from that corner. "Who is that?!" she asked, never seen them before.
___
Cuomo frowned a little. "I missed you sister. I truly did." he said and then chuckled. "You look just like mother." he commented.

Meela peeked her head out from behind Ferryn, who's tail was wagging.
Asha turned to see him, surprised he was going to come with her. "We will fix this, I promise you. " She said to him, she could see the hopelessness in his eyes.

Aaliyah smiled down at him as he lifted her to his stallions back. "Well that is good, he knows a lady when he meets one. A true gentleman and a true knight." She said with a grin as she stroked his neck softly as she looked back at her sister to make sure she was coming along.

Orrian turned and his eyes widened as his friend collapsed to the ground. "Vasuki? You are alive?!" He said as he rushed over to the collapsed form. "Amara can you bring me that wine? This is another elven god and a cherished friend." He said to her.

Sylaise turned to Meela then to her brother. "I am going to give you two a few minutes to get to know one another." She said and stepped a little ways away to give them some privacy. she looked over to the other two elves and wondered their stories.
Omus nodded and then sighed. "If you want, I can let you ride on my back so we can travel our way there. I'm sure you know which direction it is. I don't, but I can at least help transport you." he offered.

Cateari winced at his look and got off his back. "How else was I supposed to cling onto your human skin?" she asked him.
___

Garrett felt a pang of hurt in the princess' voice and he stayed out of this conversation.
___
Vasuki slowly stood up with the help of Orrian and he chuckled. "Ooooo, wine? You rascal always knew me even after all this time -so Orri...who's your girlfriend?" he asked, teasingly. He always called Orrian as "Orri" when he teased the fellow God. 

Amara grabbed a bottle of wine and handed it to Orrian, growing increasingly concerned now and then wondered. "Is that what happens to Gods when they stop being believed in? They disappear?" she asked.

Her question made Vasuki frown but then smile. "Consider it a vacation." he joked.
___
Opal smiled towards Sylaise. "Sorry for Poleta…….I try to tell her to behave." she apologized childishly.

Asha tilted her head a bit as she considered it. "That would certainly get us there faster. if you do not mind I would not be opposed to it. we need to head north until we hit the mountains then turn west. I can fill you in more as we get closer." She said with a dip of her head in thanks for his kind offer.

"You could ask for me to pick you up. Sometimes I wonder if you forget you are not a normal cat." He said with a snort.

Aaliyah sighed and then shook her head. "Mad, no. I had some stern words with her and she actually was passed out when I left. Hope she is ok, but I was so mad that they drove you to do this, I lost my temper." She said with a sheepish smile back to her sister.

Orrian snorted and took the wine offering the whole bottle over to his friend as he helped him to a chair. "You drink wine like it is water, I could never forget that. You used to trick me into drinking competitions until I learned you couldn't get drunk. Finally it all made sense why I never won. And this is Amara, Amara meet another elven god and a good friend of mine Vasuki." He made the introductions.

At Amara's soft words about what happened to Vasuki, Orrian sighed and nodded. "To most yes, they go into a kind of hibernation. Why I didn't is beyond me, perhaps because some people still believed but weren't praying." He said with a shrug. "The longer a god remains like that, the more the risk that they can't come back."

Sylaise nodded in understanding to Opal. "Accepted. Although it may take some time before Luna forgives her. I understand how it can be with dire animals, they have strong wills. Shadow my wolverine is much the same, although he has matured wonderfully over the last few years." She said with a small smile. It was strange to be speaking to another elf.
Omus nodded and shifted to his large owl form and leaned down so Asha could climb on. (Is it weird I see a potential romance in this after the spell is broken?)

Cateari's ears lowered and she hopped down and began walking away.
___
Lillian sighed deeply as that and got on Cricket's back and began heading back towards the castle. "I hope she's not awake when I come back." she said softly and then had Cricket gallop back.

Prince Garrett followed after her at a jogging pace before one of his knights helped him onto their horse and waited for Aaliyah to follow.
___
Vasuki opened the wine bottle and began chugging it. "Ah, mighty good wine. So Orrian, you slept with her yet?" he asked teasingly.

His words made Amara blush deeply. 
___
Opal chuckled. "I'm kind of new with Petola. She understand that she relays different calls to send me information but she doesn't understand the magic bond we have. If she gets hurt I get hurt too." she explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:35 pm

___

___

___

Omus nodded and shifted to his large owl form and leaned down so Asha could climb on. (Is it weird I see a potential romance in this after the spell is broken?)

___
Lillian sighed deeply as that and got on Cricket's back and began heading back towards the castle. "I hope she's not awake when I come back." she said softly and then had Cricket gallop back.

Prince Garrett followed after her at a jogging pace before one of his knights helped him onto their horse and waited for Aaliyah to follow.
___
Vasuki opened the wine bottle and began chugging it. "Ah, mighty good wine. So Orrian, you slept with her yet?" he asked teasingly.

___
Opal chuckled. "I'm kind of new with Petola. She understand that she relays different calls to send me information but she doesn't understand the magic bond we have. If she gets hurt I get hurt too." she explained.
(I could see it. )

Asha climbed on and held on gently as he lifted off the ground. She would direct him there easily.
(We can skip to arrival if you want.)

Auriel frowned and sighed heavily, he had hurt her feelings. He would give her some space until she wanted company.

Aaliyah sighed and urged the stallion gently to follow the others. She was not looking forward to arriving back at the castle. She had a feeling father would not be pleased and would have likely heard by now.

Orrian frowned at his friend and shook his head. "Behave yourself and have some manners. No I have not and I won't unless she wants to." He said simply noticing her crimson cheeks.

Sylaise looked to her then. "You know the druid magics too? I too am bound to mine through druid magic, i felt her pain when she fell from the sky." She said with a heavy heart, she had worried her bird would've died.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Borak whinnied back.

Casimiro would see this and slightly chuckled.

Borak would snort right back at Stardance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Borak whinnied back.

"You know, we can breed your horses as well with the low price of two shillings." Binx's father suddenly stated. "They seem to like one another." he claimed.

Stardance flicked her tail and whinnied towards Borak and then stomped her one front hoof.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 pm

___

___

___

___

___

___
(I could see it. )

Asha climbed on and held on gently as he lifted off the ground. She would direct him there easily.

Auriel frowned and sighed heavily, he had hurt her feelings. He would give her some space until she wanted company.

Aaliyah sighed and urged the stallion gently to follow the others. She was not looking forward to arriving back at the castle. She had a feeling father would not be pleased and would have likely heard by now.

Orrian frowned at his friend and shook his head. "Behave yourself and have some manners. No I have not and I won't unless she wants to." He said simply noticing her crimson cheeks.

Sylaise looked to her then. "You know the druid magics too? I too am bound to mine through druid magic, i felt her pain when she fell from the sky." She said with a heavy heart, she had worried her bird would've died.
Omus looked back at her. "You'll need to hang on more tightly than that. There's a necklace around my neck, you can hang onto that if you have to." he said and then flapped his wings and took off. 
(I'll allow you do the timeskip in your next post)
___
Sure enough when they would reach the castle their parents were waiting outside with crossed arms. "YOU TWO ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" the king said with a loud booming voice and then he gasped as Prince Garrett showed up. "P-Prince Garret......what a surprise." they said.

Prince Garrett then cleared his throat. "Sire, Madam. I have decided something. I wish to take the hand of your eldest daughter in marriage. If she'll accept me." he said, bowing.
___
Vasuki frowned at the scolding. "Hey man, cut me a break, I just came out of hibernation after 1,000 years." he said with a deep voice.

Amara gulped and then went outside.
___
Opal chuckled. "I'm a orphan, my parents were both dead when I was born and so Delphia's parents took me in instead. All of us have Druid magic, even the Prince. He says if he finds a Dire Grizzly bear he'll make it his." she joked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Borak whinnied back.

"You know, we can breed your horses as well with the low price of two shillings." Binx's father suddenly stated. "They seem to like one another." he claimed.

Stardance flicked her tail and whinnied towards Borak and then stomped her one front hoof.

Casimiro then looked towards Bink's father then sighed and thought, and pulled out some money. "Well, I guess I could breed Borak and Stardance." he said then handed over two shillings. "Sure." he said.

Borak heard this and neighed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Casimiro then looked towards Bink's father then sighed and thought, and pulled out some money. "Well, I guess I could breed Borak and Stardance." he said then handed over two shillings. "Sure." he said.

Binx's father nodded and then asked when he'd like for them to "do it" because he'll be keeping the foal until it is juvenile and then they'll flip a coin to see who keeps the juvenile offspring. They mentioned if Stardance had twins, they'd automatically keep one but will let him keep whichever one of them that he wants.

Stardance hears Borak and snorts.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Binx's father nodded and then asked when he'd like for them to "do it" because he'll be keeping the foal until it is juvenile and then they'll flip a coin to see who keeps the juvenile offspring. They mentioned if Stardance had twins, they'd automatically keep one but will let him keep whichever one of them that he wants.

He would think for a second and said he would like it to be whenever they had the perfect time to 'do it' at and that he agreed to the terms.

Borak would snort back.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:20 pm

He would think for a second and said he would like it to be whenever they had the perfect time to 'do it' at and that he agreed to the terms.

Borak would snort back.
He asked if it was alright if he could put them in the same small pasture and then wait an hour and see if there was any luck. They said they'd repeat this until Stardance fell pregnant.

Stardance whinnied.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Borak would snort back.
He asked if it was alright if he could put them in the same small pasture and then wait an hour and see if there was any luck. They said they'd repeat this until Stardance fell pregnant.

Stardance whinnied.

Casimiro nodded and said it was fine with him, as long as Stardance did get pregnant.

Borak would just neigh.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 pm

Borak would snort back.

Stardance whinnied.

Casimiro nodded and said it was fine with him, as long as Stardance did get pregnant.

Borak would just neigh.
They then asked if he was using Borak right now.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Borak would snort back.

Stardance whinnied.

Borak would just neigh.

Borak would snort back.

Stardance whinnied.

Borak would just neigh.

Casimiro shook his head he only came to check up on Borak and Stardance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Stardance whinnied.

Borak would just neigh.

Stardance whinnied.

Borak would just neigh.

They nodded and began taking Stardance to the small corral and would let him have a talk with Borak.

(Make it funny for me.....please *puppy eyes*)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Borak would just neigh.

Borak would just neigh.

They nodded and began taking Stardance to the small corral and would let him have a talk with Borak.

Borak would just neigh.

Borak would just neigh.

(How do I do that?)

Casimiro would watch then would pet Borak for a bit.

Borak whinnied a bit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:41 pm

(How do I do that?)

Borak whinnied a bit.
(Forget it)

Binx's father would come back and took Borak to the pasture.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 pm

(How do I do that?)

Borak whinnied a bit.
(Forget it)

Casimiro watched then went to do other things.

Borak would follow Bink's father.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 am

(How do I do that?)

Borak whinnied a bit.
(Forget it)

He placed Borak in the same small corral with Stardance, who was peacefully eating at the grass and then watched them.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:30 pm

___

___

___
(I could see it. )

Omus looked back at her. "You'll need to hang on more tightly than that. There's a necklace around my neck, you can hang onto that if you have to." he said and then flapped his wings and took off. 
(I'll allow you do the timeskip in your next post)
___
Sure enough when they would reach the castle their parents were waiting outside with crossed arms. "YOU TWO ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" the king said with a loud booming voice and then he gasped as Prince Garrett showed up. "P-Prince Garret......what a surprise." they said.

Prince Garrett then cleared his throat. "Sire, Madam. I have decided something. I wish to take the hand of your eldest daughter in marriage. If she'll accept me." he said, bowing.
___
Vasuki frowned at the scolding. "Hey man, cut me a break, I just came out of hibernation after 1,000 years." he said with a deep voice.

Amara gulped and then went outside.
___
Opal chuckled. "I'm a orphan, my parents were both dead when I was born and so Delphia's parents took me in instead. All of us have Druid magic, even the Prince. He says if he finds a Dire Grizzly bear he'll make it his." she joked.
As they flew over the small village just to the north of the witches hut she leaned forward to Omus ear. "She that small hut, that is where we need to be. Don't worry it is far enough from the village nobody should see us." Asha told him as she held on tight for him to land.

Aaliyah pulled the stallion to a halt and slid down to the ground, thankful that she had opted for trousers instead of a skirt as he was much taller then Cricket. She was about to address her parents when Garret spoke up. She flushed bright red at his offer of marriage and she looked to him then her parents then back again. "I would be honored to accept your hand in marriage Prince Garret should my father accept your proposal. May this further unify our two great kingdoms." She said with a stately bow to appease her father, but she gave the prince a small smile to let him know that she was pleased by his offer.

Orrian shook his head, his blonde hair getting in his face. He took the wine and took a long sip. "Vasuki I am trying to go slow with that one, she is far nicer then anything else I have ever come across. And she is pure and untouched. She isn't something to jump in bed with and have a rut." He said but he grinned, happy to see his old friend back again.

Sylaise was pleased to hear this, her mother would have been happy to know that druid ways lived on. "I was taught by my mother before she passed, you are the first druids I have met since then. And give your eagle time, strong bonds take time to forge. " She told her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:30 pm

(How do I do that?)

Borak whinnied a bit.
(Forget it)

He placed Borak in the same small corral with Stardance, who was peacefully eating at the grass and then watched them.

Borak would then begin to trot around and started to get closer to Stardance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum