The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Yes, but you died to become a God, I didn't." Nixila claimed, she had a valid point.

Zerus then nodded, she was right. "True. Maybe you're right. Maybe you lost your godly powers since you don't have a soul. So you must be mortal now..." he said.

Nixila looked at him. "I can't be mortal........if I was I'd be dead by now because of how old I am." she stated.

"Maybe because you retain the age of your body....that might be the age you are now....all your immortal years don't count?" he suggested.

"I NEED MY SOUL BACK!" she claimed loudly!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Casimiro saw this and frowned. "Why are you so nervous?" he asked.
Nixila shrugged.

Casimiro sighed. "Well, alright then. If you need me for anything just come and find me." he said then went to leave Nixila alone.
Nixila watched him begin the leave and she frowned. "Is mortal life nice?" she asked, a strange question for a Goddess.

Casimiro stopped then turned back to her. "Excuse me?" he asked, confused by that question.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:20 am

Asha looked over to him and nodded. "I am sorry but I needed a feather. And yes she did perish, a year or two ago. Although some think it was all a trick, she was always clever that one." She said softly as she mixed several ingredients together before adding the feather. She then filled the bowl with water from the spring until it bubbled a bit. She frowned behind her mask and looked to him. "This is a very strong and difficult curse. It can be broken but it won't be easy." She told both him and Auriel.

Aaliyah grasped her sister in a firm hug before she said anything. "Why? Why?! I followed you because you are my sister and I care about you. How could you do this? Did you not think about the people who would worry after you? You didn't even leave a note, and you took Cricket." She said both relieved she was alive and well but angry that she was so selfish.

Orrian turned when he heard her enter, the soft fabric of the dress as it brushed the stone floor. He couldn't speak, there were no words to describe how awe struck he was by her beauty. He finally bowed his head a little. "You look resplendent."

Sylaise after a few moments recognized the lullaby and she smiled softly down at Meela. She was touched that the girl could remember at least pieces of her life before. She was so very loved by her family. "That was the lullaby your mother used to sing to you." She told her quietly when she thought she heard movement. She looked to Luna to fly overhead just in case and moved Shadow to her side.
Omus' head lowered as he shifted into his human form, his purple eyes twinkling a little. He had wings on his back like an angel's wings, though they were patterned like a barred owl's.
___
Lillian hugged her sister back and cried. "I didn't want to hurt you and pa when I left, so I didn't bother leaving a note. I didn't think you'd come after me." she explained. "But I'm glad you did. Those wolves nearly killed me." she added.
___
Amara blushed deeply and looked down at the pretty dress. "Where did you get it from?" she had to ask.
___
Petola, a dire bald eagle was nearby flying overhead and spotted Luna and immediately went to attack it to protect her friend from being spotted. Her large beak clamped against Luna's wing, immediately breaking it. Luna would be unable to fly now and Petola let the owl go to fall to the ground.
"What do we need to do Asha?" Auriel asked quietly as she cleaned up her things.
"Well that I don't know yet. I will need to go to the one who cursed him home. I need to find out from there what is needed to break the curse." Asha said quietly as she watched Omus shift, admiring his wings.

Aaliyah hugged her sister again and sighed. "Well I am glad we found you. In truth the prince helped out quite a bit." She said as she turned to look at the prince.

Orrian moved to sit at the table. "I know of a trader of fine goods. I took the dress from him but I left behind enough gold to cover the cost. You deserved something at least close to your natural beauty."

Sylaise felt a sharp pang in her arm and shoulder and cried out in pain as her eyes paled. She fell to the ground and her eyes flashed to Lunas then back to hers. Shadow hovered worriedly by his friend, protecting her from danger. Sylaise eyes glowed as she reached out her hand and vines and foliage sprung from the earth forming a soft canopy or blanket to catch her falling owl.
Omus looked at her and then gasped. "I can't go back home! They'll call me an abomination!" he said, growing concerned.
__
Prince Garrett un-mounted his horse and then tied Obsidian's reins to a tree limb. He walked over and then frowned. "Is she okay?" he asked, concerned.

Lillian hid behind her older sister.
__
Amara looked at the dress. "It's quite wonderfully tailored and it has high-grade material. Thank you." she thanked him in all honesty.
__
Meela and Ferryn grew concerned and Meela rushed to Sylaise's side. "What's going on?" she asked then gasped as a cloaked figure came forwards and pointed a bow and arrow at them. (Opal)

Then a loud "STOP!" came from close by and the leader of the group, a male elf stepped forward. By the marks on his chin, he was of high rank. Cuomo saw the owl falling and gently caught it and gently set it on the ground. "What brings you two here? Why did you sing her lullaby?" he asked. He was quite young-ish, like dark brown hair and dark eyes.
Asha nodded in understanding, she wasn't going to force him to do anything that made him uncomfortable. "Well I can go alone, the witch is most likely dead so there shouldn't be any danger. At least not more then usual."

Aaliyah turned to Garrent and nodded. "I think so, scared and upset but I don't think she is physically hurt from the wolves. Thank you again for all of this, I couldn't have done this without you." She said with deep respect and gratitude.

Orrian nodded with a small smile. "Of course, you deserve such things. Would you like to stay for dinner, or I could return you home?" He offered as he pulled out some roasted and well seasoned meat.

Sylaise scrambled along the ground and collected Luna into her arms when he put her on the ground. Shadow stood protectively over his friend while she looked over the owl. Luna chattered worriedly and in pain to Sylaise and she made a soothing shushing sound as she stroked the owl and wrapped her up and stood after a moment. "I brought her back to her home. I would show some respect she is your princess." She said firmly as she looked back to check on Meela.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am

Omus' head lowered as he shifted into his human form, his purple eyes twinkling a little. He had wings on his back like an angel's wings, though they were patterned like a barred owl's.
___
Lillian hugged her sister back and cried. "I didn't want to hurt you and pa when I left, so I didn't bother leaving a note. I didn't think you'd come after me." she explained. "But I'm glad you did. Those wolves nearly killed me." she added.
___
Amara blushed deeply and looked down at the pretty dress. "Where did you get it from?" she had to ask.
___
Petola, a dire bald eagle was nearby flying overhead and spotted Luna and immediately went to attack it to protect her friend from being spotted. Her large beak clamped against Luna's wing, immediately breaking it. Luna would be unable to fly now and Petola let the owl go to fall to the ground.
"What do we need to do Asha?" Auriel asked quietly as she cleaned up her things.
"Well that I don't know yet. I will need to go to the one who cursed him home. I need to find out from there what is needed to break the curse." Asha said quietly as she watched Omus shift, admiring his wings.

Aaliyah hugged her sister again and sighed. "Well I am glad we found you. In truth the prince helped out quite a bit." She said as she turned to look at the prince.

Orrian moved to sit at the table. "I know of a trader of fine goods. I took the dress from him but I left behind enough gold to cover the cost. You deserved something at least close to your natural beauty."

Sylaise felt a sharp pang in her arm and shoulder and cried out in pain as her eyes paled. She fell to the ground and her eyes flashed to Lunas then back to hers. Shadow hovered worriedly by his friend, protecting her from danger. Sylaise eyes glowed as she reached out her hand and vines and foliage sprung from the earth forming a soft canopy or blanket to catch her falling owl.
Omus looked at her and then gasped. "I can't go back home! They'll call me an abomination!" he said, growing concerned.
__
Prince Garrett un-mounted his horse and then tied Obsidian's reins to a tree limb. He walked over and then frowned. "Is she okay?" he asked, concerned.

__
Amara looked at the dress. "It's quite wonderfully tailored and it has high-grade material. Thank you." she thanked him in all honesty.
__
Meela and Ferryn grew concerned and Meela rushed to Sylaise's side. "What's going on?" she asked then gasped as a cloaked figure came forwards and pointed a bow and arrow at them. (Opal)

Then a loud "STOP!" came from close by and the leader of the group, a male elf stepped forward. By the marks on his chin, he was of high rank. Cuomo saw the owl falling and gently caught it and gently set it on the ground. "What brings you two here? Why did you sing her lullaby?" he asked. He was quite young-ish, like dark brown hair and dark eyes.
Asha nodded in understanding, she wasn't going to force him to do anything that made him uncomfortable. "Well I can go alone, the witch is most likely dead so there shouldn't be any danger. At least not more then usual."

Aaliyah turned to Garrent and nodded. "I think so, scared and upset but I don't think she is physically hurt from the wolves. Thank you again for all of this, I couldn't have done this without you." She said with deep respect and gratitude.

Orrian nodded with a small smile. "Of course, you deserve such things. Would you like to stay for dinner, or I could return you home?" He offered as he pulled out some roasted and well seasoned meat.

Sylaise scrambled along the ground and collected Luna into her arms when he put her on the ground. Shadow stood protectively over his friend while she looked over the owl. Luna chattered worriedly and in pain to Sylaise and she made a soothing shushing sound as she stroked the owl and wrapped her up and stood after a moment. "I brought her back to her home. I would show some respect she is your princess." She said firmly as she looked back to check on Meela.
Omus looked like he was going into a panic attack. 

Cateari saw Asha and came closer, rubbing her head against the woman's legs.
__
Garrett looked at them and then frowned. "Here, Princess, you can take my horse back to the palace, I'll walk the rest of the way. It seems Cricket is exhausted and I doubt the horse will be fit enough to carry both of you." he said, offering the reigns to Aaliyah. 

Obsidian snorted and then began nibbling at the sleeves of Aaliyah's clothing. Garrett chuckled. "He likes you." he stated.
___
Amara came closer and then looked at him. "When was the last time you heard a prayer from your people?" she asked.
___
Cuomo blinked his black eyes and a female elf came by and offered to fix Luna's wing with her healing magic. "I don't particularly have to listen to you, for I am the Prince....and her older brother." he said.

Meela looked towards Cuomo with wide eyes and gulped. HE WAS HER BROTHER?!

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:23 pm

__

__
__

__
Garrett looked at them and then frowned. "Here, Princess, you can take my horse back to the palace, I'll walk the rest of the way. It seems Cricket is exhausted and I doubt the horse will be fit enough to carry both of you." he said, offering the reigns to Aaliyah. 

Obsidian snorted and then began nibbling at the sleeves of Aaliyah's clothing. Garrett chuckled. "He likes you." he stated.
___
Amara came closer and then looked at him. "When was the last time you heard a prayer from your people?" she asked.
___
Cuomo blinked his black eyes and a female elf came by and offered to fix Luna's wing with her healing magic. "I don't particularly have to listen to you, for I am the Prince....and her older brother." he said.

Auriel moved to Omus and did his best to calm the young man.

Asha looked down at Cateari and smiled behind her scarf. She knelt down and pet the cat gently.

"Perhaps we should all walk then? Lilian can ride and we can walk alongside." She suggested as she smiled, her eyes sparkled as she reached out and pet the stallion as he nibbled on her sleeve. "Well I like him too, he is very handsome and strong." She said to Garret.

Orrian frowned a little and set the meat down on the table to cool. "It has been some time since I have heard anything from my people." He said softly.

Sylaise was grateful but hesitant at first when the woman came to offer assistance. She reluctantly handed over Luna to the healer to fix her wing. "Be gentle please." She told her before turning to what she now knew was the prince. She dropped to a knee and bowed her head. "Forgive me, I did not recognize you at first. Many, well I, thought you were dead. If I had known I would have brought you your sister sooner." She explained looking up at him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Nixila shrugged.

Casimiro sighed. "Well, alright then. If you need me for anything just come and find me." he said then went to leave Nixila alone.
Nixila watched him begin the leave and she frowned. "Is mortal life nice?" she asked, a strange question for a Goddess.

Casimiro stopped then turned back to her. "Excuse me?" he asked, confused by that question.
Nixila shrugged.

"I mean...is mortal life not as bad as it seems?" she asked him, gulping.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Casimiro thought then shrugged. "I guess, I've never thought about it." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 pm

__

__
__

__

___
___

Asha looked down at Cateari and smiled behind her scarf. She knelt down and pet the cat gently.

"Perhaps we should all walk then? Lilian can ride and we can walk alongside." She suggested as she smiled, her eyes sparkled as she reached out and pet the stallion as he nibbled on her sleeve. "Well I like him too, he is very handsome and strong." She said to Garret.

Orrian frowned a little and set the meat down on the table to cool. "It has been some time since I have heard anything from my people." He said softly.

Sylaise was grateful but hesitant at first when the woman came to offer assistance. She reluctantly handed over Luna to the healer to fix her wing. "Be gentle please." She told her before turning to what she now knew was the prince. She dropped to a knee and bowed her head. "Forgive me, I did not recognize you at first. Many, well I, thought you were dead. If I had known I would have brought you your sister sooner." She explained looking up at him.
Omus was still having a panic attack, nothing could cease it and the young Owlfolk began feeling dizzy and sick - mainly from the panic attack though.

Cateari meowed a little. "Hello Asha, I'm Cateari." she greeted and introduced herself. 
__
Obsidian blew hot air onto her hands and would let himself be pet. "His name is Obsidian. He once belonged to a knight who served me back in Valecto but-" Garrett cut off sadly.
__
Just then, Orrian would receive a prayer from Opal, a young elf who thanked him that their princess Meela was safe from harm. It would seem one of the royal children had survived the disease, war, and had remained with the ruins of the forgotten race.

Delphia gently placed a hand on the wing and her healing spell healed the wing up completely. Luna's wing was healed all the way and so the dire owl could fly again.

Cuomo looked at his young sister and frowned. He had mixed her first steps, her first words, he had thought she had perished long ago, devoured by wolves.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Casimiro thought then shrugged. "I guess, I've never thought about it." he said.
Nixila glanced towards him and then frowned. "I wished I had been mortal, and human. I'm known as the Goddess of Forgiveness, Fertility, Wildlife, and something else - however, being a goddess, or a God for that matter.....is incredibly lonely." she said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Nixila glanced towards him and then frowned. "I wished I had been mortal, and human. I'm known as the Goddess of Forgiveness, Fertility, Wildlife, and something else - however, being a goddess, or a God for that matter.....is incredibly lonely." she said.

Casimiro looked at her and felt bad. "I'm sorry about that, I wish there was something I could do to help you out with that. Hey, I'd even give up my mortal life to help you out." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Casimiro looked at her and felt bad. "I'm sorry about that, I wish there was something I could do to help you out with that. Hey, I'd even give up my mortal life to help you out." he said.
Nixila sighed. "I just wished there was a soul who could trade places with me and become my replacement, though I cannot switch with any mortal." she said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Nixila sighed. "I just wished there was a soul who could trade places with me and become my replacement, though I cannot switch with any mortal." she said.

Casimiro thought. "Why not ask one of the other gods? Maybe they would like to have your job instead?" he offered.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Casimiro thought. "Why not ask one of the other gods? Maybe they would like to have your job instead?" he offered.
Nixila frowned. "I seriously doubt anyone would take over as the Goddess of what I'm of." she said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Nixila frowned. "I seriously doubt anyone would take over as the Goddess of what I'm of." she said.

Casimiro shrugged. "Well, you don't know. Maybe you should ask around." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:04 pm

__

___
___

Omus was still having a panic attack, nothing could cease it and the young Owlfolk began feeling dizzy and sick - mainly from the panic attack though.

Cateari meowed a little. "Hello Asha, I'm Cateari." she greeted and introduced herself. 
__
Obsidian blew hot air onto her hands and would let himself be pet. "His name is Obsidian. He once belonged to a knight who served me back in Valecto but-" Garrett cut off sadly.
__
Just then, Orrian would receive a prayer from Opal, a young elf who thanked him that their princess Meela was safe from harm. It would seem one of the royal children had survived the disease, war, and had remained with the ruins of the forgotten race.

Delphia gently placed a hand on the wing and her healing spell healed the wing up completely. Luna's wing was healed all the way and so the dire owl could fly again.

Cuomo looked at his young sister and frowned. He had mixed her first steps, her first words, he had thought she had perished long ago, devoured by wolves.
Auriel summoned a ball of light to hopefully startle the young Omus out of his attack. It would not blind him but he wasn't sure what else to do to get him to calm down as talking didn't seem to be helping.

Asha stroked the cats chin to see if she like most cats liked such things. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Aaliyah stopped petting the stallion and reached out to Garret when his voice faltered. "It is ok, you don't have to tell me. He is a magnificent horse and this is worthy to carry on his service to you in the same way his master had. I am sorry for the loss all the same." She said softly.

Orrian stumbled back surprised as the prayer reached his ears. He sagged against the wall and took a few breaths. Not only was it a prayer from one of his people, but it mentioned that part  of the royal family was still alive. He was stunned by this.

Sylaise looked to her owl, Luna and was thankful that she had been healed. Stroking her soft feathers gently. "Thank you very much for healing her. She thanks you as well." She told the healer. She then turned to the Prince and looked from him to Meela. "I understand this must be a shock for all parties involved.." She said as she trailed off when it was clear that no one was listening to her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:05 pm

__

___
___

__
__

Auriel summoned a ball of light to hopefully startle the young Omus out of his attack. It would not blind him but he wasn't sure what else to do to get him to calm down as talking didn't seem to be helping.

Asha stroked the cats chin to see if she like most cats liked such things. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Aaliyah stopped petting the stallion and reached out to Garret when his voice faltered. "It is ok, you don't have to tell me. He is a magnificent horse and this is worthy to carry on his service to you in the same way his master had. I am sorry for the loss all the same." She said softly.

Orrian stumbled back surprised as the prayer reached his ears. He sagged against the wall and took a few breaths. Not only was it a prayer from one of his people, but it mentioned that part  of the royal family was still alive. He was stunned by this.

Sylaise looked to her owl, Luna and was thankful that she had been healed. Stroking her soft feathers gently. "Thank you very much for healing her. She thanks you as well." She told the healer. She then turned to the Prince and looked from him to Meela. "I understand this must be a shock for all parties involved.." She said as she trailed off when it was clear that no one was listening to her.
Omus snapped out of his panic attack and looked around in confusion at the light source.

Cateari purred and her tail's end flicked from side to side, she was exactly like a cat.
__
"He was a good friend to me, if it weren't for him those bandits would've probably killed me as well as Obsidian. Obsidian was gifted to me when none of the other knights wanted him." Garrett said, petting Obsidian and chuckling as the horse licked his cheek.
___
Amara watched him and gasped. "Orrian?! What's wrong?!" she asked, coming closer and reaching to hold his hands.

Cuomo nodded in understanding. "In case you'd like to know. I am Prince Cuomo. The one who healed your owl is Delphia. Opal is the owner of the dire eagle who hurt your owl. Pelota is the dire eagle." he introduced his small gang.

Meela hid fearfully behind Ferryn and grew concerned.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:03 am

__
__

Omus snapped out of his panic attack and looked around in confusion at the light source.

Cateari purred and her tail's end flicked from side to side, she was exactly like a cat.
__
"He was a good friend to me, if it weren't for him those bandits would've probably killed me as well as Obsidian. Obsidian was gifted to me when none of the other knights wanted him." Garrett said, petting Obsidian and chuckling as the horse licked his cheek.
___
Amara watched him and gasped. "Orrian?! What's wrong?!" she asked, coming closer and reaching to hold his hands.

Cuomo nodded in understanding. "In case you'd like to know. I am Prince Cuomo. The one who healed your owl is Delphia. Opal is the owner of the dire eagle who hurt your owl. Pelota is the dire eagle." he introduced his small gang.

Auriel slowly allowed the light to fade away and shifted to his human form while looking at Omus. "Better now? Asha can go by herself to the witches home. We wouldn't ask you to go back there unless you were ready and willing to, ok?" He made certain that he understood.

Asha laughed softly, enjoying her time with the little cat goddess.

Aaliyah listened quietly to his story of how he got the stallion and smiled. "Well it sounds like it was meant to be then. Not that your friend gave his life but that Obsidian in a way chose to serve you much in the same way his master had. Perhaps so a part of your friend could remain with you forever." She said as she reached up and pet the strong neck of the gorgeous black stallion.

Orrian blinked a few times and turned to Amara as he grasped her hands. "My people are alive! Or only a few but some live, the royals live. I just received a prayer from one." He told her, his voice a faint whisper, he was so awash with his emotions at the time it was all he could manage.

Sylaise listened to his introduction and dipped her head in greeting to them all. "I am Sylaise and my companions are Luna the owl, and Shadow my dire wolverine. Meela as you know is the princess and her companion, the wolf is Ferryn. The wolf is the one who saved her as a baby and has kept her save and raised her until I found them about a week or two ago." She explained for her brother. Perhaps it would help him to see why the girl was so scared.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 am

Name: Vasuki (pronounced: "vah-soo-kee")
Name Origin: The name first appeared in Hindu mythology
God of: (Elfish God) Water, Music, Wine, and Prayer
Looks (human form):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looks (true form):
Looks (animal forms - all of them):
(ONLY FOR WATER BELOW THIS!)
Personality: Vasuki is kind of a goofy mixture of the brother you don't want and the boy next door. He's quirky, a little stubborn, but fun to be around. He is humorous to the point where he can make just about any mortal laugh, even himself. He doesn't often like being told what to do and he has no interest in war and gossip, though he gossips himself all the time.
History: Back when the Elfish kingdom existed whenever they drank wine they would say 'Praise Vasuki' but when the kingdom fell into ruins and people forgot to mention his name the lack of belief made Vasuki go into a deep slumber in which he hadn't came out of for many, many years - marking that nobody has ever seen him since. He has just recently been awoken by the prayer to Orrian who he was friends with and lived with in his cave.
Powers:
<> Can control water via telekinesis
<> Can drink all the wine in the world and never get drunk (not a useful power, but eh)
<> Can use music to calm people down or to put them to sleep
<> Can turn invisible (only lasts for a few minutes)
<> Can turn INTO water and absorb into the ground to avoid detection (same skill as the invisibility)

Last edited by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 am

Casimiro shrugged. "Well, you don't know. Maybe you should ask around." he said.
"Do you know of anyone?"

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:09 am

__
__

__
___

Auriel slowly allowed the light to fade away and shifted to his human form while looking at Omus. "Better now? Asha can go by herself to the witches home. We wouldn't ask you to go back there unless you were ready and willing to, ok?" He made certain that he understood.

Aaliyah listened quietly to his story of how he got the stallion and smiled. "Well it sounds like it was meant to be then. Not that your friend gave his life but that Obsidian in a way chose to serve you much in the same way his master had. Perhaps so a part of your friend could remain with you forever." She said as she reached up and pet the strong neck of the gorgeous black stallion.

Orrian blinked a few times and turned to Amara as he grasped her hands. "My people are alive! Or only a few but some live, the royals live. I just received a prayer from one." He told her, his voice a faint whisper, he was so awash with his emotions at the time it was all he could manage.

Sylaise listened to his introduction and dipped her head in greeting to them all. "I am Sylaise and my companions are Luna the owl, and Shadow my dire wolverine. Meela as you know is the princess and her companion, the wolf is Ferryn. The wolf is the one who saved her as a baby and has kept her save and raised her until I found them about a week or two ago." She explained for her brother. Perhaps it would help him to see why the girl was so scared.
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Omus gulped and then would follow Asha there to the witches' home. He hoped they could break the spell in time to spare him his human life.

Cateari walked off and climbed onto Auriel's back, accidentally sticking her claws onto his back. 
___
Obsidian's dark eyes gazed at Aaliyah when his strong neck was pet and his tail flicked and he let out a little whinny. Garrett gently picked up Aaliyah and set her on Obsidian's back. "I'll walk along with you, don't be afraid, he's a really sweetheart with girls." he said, winking.

Lillian got on Cricket's back and sighed.
___
"Orrian." a sudden voice rang out in which Orrian would recognize well. It was his friend who was also an Elfish God. A bright glow came from the corner and Vasuki appeared from the shadows and collapsed onto his knees. He was in his human form, his skin was pale blue and he had antlers and some strangely purple-pink ears. 

Amara gasped and backed away from that corner. "Who is that?!" she asked, never seen them before.
___
Cuomo frowned a little. "I missed you sister. I truly did." he said and then chuckled. "You look just like mother." he commented.

Meela peeked her head out from behind Ferryn, who's tail was wagging.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 am

__
___

Omus gulped and then would follow Asha there to the witches' home. He hoped they could break the spell in time to spare him his human life.

Cateari walked off and climbed onto Auriel's back, accidentally sticking her claws onto his back. 
___
Obsidian's dark eyes gazed at Aaliyah when his strong neck was pet and his tail flicked and he let out a little whinny. Garrett gently picked up Aaliyah and set her on Obsidian's back. "I'll walk along with you, don't be afraid, he's a really sweetheart with girls." he said, winking.

___
"Orrian." a sudden voice rang out in which Orrian would recognize well. It was his friend who was also an Elfish God. A bright glow came from the corner and Vasuki appeared from the shadows and collapsed onto his knees. He was in his human form, his skin was pale blue and he had antlers and some strangely purple-pink ears. 

Amara gasped and backed away from that corner. "Who is that?!" she asked, never seen them before.
___
Cuomo frowned a little. "I missed you sister. I truly did." he said and then chuckled. "You look just like mother." he commented.

Asha turned to see him, surprised he was going to come with her. "We will fix this, I promise you. " She said to him, she could see the hopelessness in his eyes.

Auriel let out a grunt and turned to stare at her in mild frustration.

Aaliyah smiled down at him as he lifted her to his stallions back. "Well that is good, he knows a lady when he meets one. A true gentleman and a true knight." She said with a grin as she stroked his neck softly as she looked back at her sister to make sure she was coming along.

Orrian turned and his eyes widened as his friend collapsed to the ground. "Vasuki? You are alive?!" He said as he rushed over to the collapsed form. "Amara can you bring me that wine? This is another elven god and a cherished friend." He said to her.

Sylaise turned to Meela then to her brother. "I am going to give you two a few minutes to get to know one another." She said and stepped a little ways away to give them some privacy. she looked over to the other two elves and wondered their stories.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm

__
___

___

___

___

Asha turned to see him, surprised he was going to come with her. "We will fix this, I promise you. " She said to him, she could see the hopelessness in his eyes.

Auriel let out a grunt and turned to stare at her in mild frustration.

Aaliyah smiled down at him as he lifted her to his stallions back. "Well that is good, he knows a lady when he meets one. A true gentleman and a true knight." She said with a grin as she stroked his neck softly as she looked back at her sister to make sure she was coming along.

Orrian turned and his eyes widened as his friend collapsed to the ground. "Vasuki? You are alive?!" He said as he rushed over to the collapsed form. "Amara can you bring me that wine? This is another elven god and a cherished friend." He said to her.

Sylaise turned to Meela then to her brother. "I am going to give you two a few minutes to get to know one another." She said and stepped a little ways away to give them some privacy. she looked over to the other two elves and wondered their stories.
Omus nodded and then sighed. "If you want, I can let you ride on my back so we can travel our way there. I'm sure you know which direction it is. I don't, but I can at least help transport you." he offered.

Cateari winced at his look and got off his back. "How else was I supposed to cling onto your human skin?" she asked him.
___
Lillian sighed. "Mother's mad, isn't she?" she asked, frowning.

Garrett felt a pang of hurt in the princess' voice and he stayed out of this conversation.
___
Vasuki slowly stood up with the help of Orrian and he chuckled. "Ooooo, wine? You rascal always knew me even after all this time -so Orri...who's your girlfriend?" he asked, teasingly. He always called Orrian as "Orri" when he teased the fellow God. 

Amara grabbed a bottle of wine and handed it to Orrian, growing increasingly concerned now and then wondered. "Is that what happens to Gods when they stop being believed in? They disappear?" she asked.

Her question made Vasuki frown but then smile. "Consider it a vacation." he joked.
___
Opal smiled towards Sylaise. "Sorry for Poleta…….I try to tell her to behave." she apologized childishly.

Delphia was still recovering her strength from healing Luna's wing.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm

"Do you know of anyone?"

"Not at this moment, but there has to be someone that wants to be like you more than anything." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:45 pm

"Do you know of anyone?"

"Not at this moment, but there has to be someone that wants to be like you more than anything." he said.
Nixila looked at his handsome face and grew concerned - about herself. She gently came closer and without warning gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then leapt into the trees and disappeared.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:51 pm

"Do you know of anyone?"

Nixila looked at his handsome face and grew concerned - about herself. She gently came closer and without warning gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then leapt into the trees and disappeared.

Casimiro was shocked that she even did that, he had nothing to say. SO he would just head to the stables and check on Borak.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm

"Do you know of anyone?"

Casimiro was shocked that she even did that, he had nothing to say. SO he would just head to the stables and check on Borak.
Stardance was in her stall munching on hay and whinnied at his appearance.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Stardance was in her stall munching on hay and whinnied at his appearance.

Casimiro looked at Stardance when he came by and smiled, then went to pet her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum