The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Yes, but you died to become a God, I didn't." Nixila claimed, she had a valid point.

Zerus then nodded, she was right. "True. Maybe you're right. Maybe you lost your godly powers since you don't have a soul. So you must be mortal now..." he said.

Nixila looked at him. "I can't be mortal........if I was I'd be dead by now because of how old I am." she stated.

"Maybe because you retain the age of your body....that might be the age you are now....all your immortal years don't count?" he suggested.

"I NEED MY SOUL BACK!" she claimed loudly!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Odds of the Gods (SirenFlame, ilovemydog, & Nariah01)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 24, 2018 12:37 am

Zerus then nodded, she was right. "True. Maybe you're right. Maybe you lost your godly powers since you don't have a soul. So you must be mortal now..." he said.

Nixila looked at him. "I can't be mortal........if I was I'd be dead by now because of how old I am." she stated.

"Maybe because you retain the age of your body....that might be the age you are now....all your immortal years don't count?" he suggested.

"Well, what am I suppose to do?!?! I already told Caxio that I'd leave them alone and wouldn't bother them after I did their little job." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 1:00 am

"Well, what am I suppose to do?!?! I already told Caxio that I'd leave them alone and wouldn't bother them after I did their little job." he said.

"Well, I don't want to be mortal." she told him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 am

Zerus sighed. "Can this at least wait til tomorrow, Nixila?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 am

"I guess." she said, walking off.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 24, 2018 1:07 am

Zerus watched then went to the inn to FINALLY rest and in the morning he would help Nixila get her soul back.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 am

Zerus watched then went to the inn to FINALLY rest and in the morning he would help Nixila get her soul back.

Nixila had slept on the inn, just in a different room and he had yet to see her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Auriel nodded as he walked over to him and stood before him. "I am connected to all the sages that are alive. I have sent for one, but it will take some time for any to arrive. It is also why I brought you here. This spring can be used with my sages across long distances to communicate." He explained, meaning he was waiting for a reply.

Aaliyah headed for her room to change into a some pants and a tunic before heading to the stables. With Cricket gone she would need a different horse but she fully intended to go after her sister.

Orrian smiled as he sipped his wine a bit, savoring the robust and fruity flavor. "What do you think?" He asked with a small smile, curious of her thoughts towards her first wine.

When Luna landed and Sylaise realized that nothing had changed location wise she frowned. "I am not sure, it could be  strong illusion magic. But regardless we shouldn't linger here. Lets get you home." She said with a strained smile as she took Meela by the hand.

Omus looked down at the spring and shifted into his very large owl-form, he was nearly as big as Auriel, if not bigger.

Cateari saw this and hid inside a hollowed log. She didn't like Omus when he was like that.
___
That was when she got a spark of luck. Prince Garrett of Valecto hadn't left yet and he was tacking up a pretty all black stallion that looked pretty powerful, probably as powerful to transport two people at once.
___
"It's very fruity, and it has a little bit of bitterness. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's good enough." Amara answered him in all honesty.
___
Meela looked at her. "Sylaise....I don't want to go back to the cave just yet. Can you show me......where my parents used to live?" she asked her, her greenish hazel eyes flickering with worry.

Ferryn came closer and nuzzled the young princes' hand with his nose, his black-tipped tail wagging.  
After a few moments longer the water of the spring seemed to glow a bright, vibrant blue before dimming again. However once it dimmed the water became so still not a ripple could be seen and there was a clear vision of a figure in a brown hooded cloak. "Auriel, I felt your call. What is it that you need of us my lord?" The person asked in a clear and resonate female voice.

Auriel stepped up to the water and dipped his antlers a bit in greeting. "Thank you for answering, I have need of a sage at the spring. I have met a young man that has been cursed and he needs our help. Can you come?" He asked her simply.

"I am afraid I can not, my services are required here. But I can send another in my place, she has some experience with curses and should be able to help you my lord. Expect her soon." She said and then the water glowed once more before returning to normal.

Aaliyah noticed the prince and smiled as she walked over. "Fancy meeting you here. I thought you would have left by now." She told him casually as she looked up and down the rows of stables for a horse suitable to her needs. She wondered if the prince would take offense to her current outfit being as it was a mans outfit, tunic and pants.

Orrian chuckled and set his goblet down. "It is an acquired taste, not all like wine." He said as he stood and headed into a small room carved off of the main cave and prepared a bath. He had a way of drawing up water and circulating it into a stone bathtub, it was heated by a small stove in the room. As it filled with warm water he set out a towel and moved to gather a long robe. As he came back into the main room of the cave he smiled. "I have drawn you up a bath if you like, you will be afforded privacy and the water is hot. I imagine after the attack you would like to clean up and tend to your wounds."

Sylaise looked down at Meela sadly, she had a feeling going there would only bring more sadness but she understood the need. "We can if you like, but know it isn't the same as when your family lived there. Its long been abandoned." She warned gently.

Omus heard this and stared at the water in deep worry. "What can they do?" he asked worriedly.
___
There were no other strong looking horses, all the ones that were had already been taken out of their stalls.

Prince Garrett looked at Aaliyah and at first didn't recognize her. "Dressing to sneak out....or?" he commented and then chuckled at her mention of him not leaving yet. "I was tacking up to go to the port to hand over what can save my mother's life over to them so I can stay here as promised, however you look like you need help. What's wrong?" he asked with his accent.
___
Amara watched him and then blushed deeply. "A bath?" she asked. She had literally just met this man yesterday and she is to trust him when she takes a bath?

(Will he be a peeping tom?)
___
Meela nodded in understanding and awaited to be led there.

Auriel turned to look at Omus and give him a reassuring nudge from his shoulder. "Well for starters short of going to the keeper of knowledge personally my sages have a lot of knowledge that is passed down to each new generation. So they are very well versed in curses in general as well as how to break them. That alone could be useful, plus they may know of the one who cursed you. They also possess some limited magic as well that may come in handy."

"Not sneaking out, just didn't want to deal with a dress right now. And yes actually I could use the help if you don't mind. We could still drop off what you need at port, your family comes first. But then I could use some help finding mine. My younger sister ran away, she took my horse and fled this morning, she could be anywhere." She said in anxiously, she was worried about her sister. She didn't know how it was out there and didn't know where was safe and where wasn't.

Orrian nodded with a dip of his head. "Yes a bath, and I laid out a robe for you. And don't worry I won't see anything, I plan to step out while you bath and gather some clothes for you that are not torn. I know where I can go to get some, it is not too long of a flight." He explained simply, he wanted her to be comfortable.

Sylaise would help Meela up onto her wolf and then lead the way towards where she was born. It was a bit of a walk and would take several hours to get to the old elven village and the royal palace that was now vacant and silent. The forest had been working on taking back the place without the elves to maintain it and its magic to protect it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Nixila had slept on the inn, just in a different room and he had yet to see her.

Zerus would wake up bright and early the next morning and went to find Nixila.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Omus looked down at the spring and shifted into his very large owl-form, he was nearly as big as Auriel, if not bigger.

Cateari saw this and hid inside a hollowed log. She didn't like Omus when he was like that.
___
That was when she got a spark of luck. Prince Garrett of Valecto hadn't left yet and he was tacking up a pretty all black stallion that looked pretty powerful, probably as powerful to transport two people at once.
___
"It's very fruity, and it has a little bit of bitterness. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's good enough." Amara answered him in all honesty.
___
Meela looked at her. "Sylaise....I don't want to go back to the cave just yet. Can you show me......where my parents used to live?" she asked her, her greenish hazel eyes flickering with worry.

Ferryn came closer and nuzzled the young princes' hand with his nose, his black-tipped tail wagging.  
After a few moments longer the water of the spring seemed to glow a bright, vibrant blue before dimming again. However once it dimmed the water became so still not a ripple could be seen and there was a clear vision of a figure in a brown hooded cloak. "Auriel, I felt your call. What is it that you need of us my lord?" The person asked in a clear and resonate female voice.

Auriel stepped up to the water and dipped his antlers a bit in greeting. "Thank you for answering, I have need of a sage at the spring. I have met a young man that has been cursed and he needs our help. Can you come?" He asked her simply.

"I am afraid I can not, my services are required here. But I can send another in my place, she has some experience with curses and should be able to help you my lord. Expect her soon." She said and then the water glowed once more before returning to normal.

Aaliyah noticed the prince and smiled as she walked over. "Fancy meeting you here. I thought you would have left by now." She told him casually as she looked up and down the rows of stables for a horse suitable to her needs. She wondered if the prince would take offense to her current outfit being as it was a mans outfit, tunic and pants.

Orrian chuckled and set his goblet down. "It is an acquired taste, not all like wine." He said as he stood and headed into a small room carved off of the main cave and prepared a bath. He had a way of drawing up water and circulating it into a stone bathtub, it was heated by a small stove in the room. As it filled with warm water he set out a towel and moved to gather a long robe. As he came back into the main room of the cave he smiled. "I have drawn you up a bath if you like, you will be afforded privacy and the water is hot. I imagine after the attack you would like to clean up and tend to your wounds."

Sylaise looked down at Meela sadly, she had a feeling going there would only bring more sadness but she understood the need. "We can if you like, but know it isn't the same as when your family lived there. Its long been abandoned." She warned gently.

Omus heard this and stared at the water in deep worry. "What can they do?" he asked worriedly.
___
There were no other strong looking horses, all the ones that were had already been taken out of their stalls.

Prince Garrett looked at Aaliyah and at first didn't recognize her. "Dressing to sneak out....or?" he commented and then chuckled at her mention of him not leaving yet. "I was tacking up to go to the port to hand over what can save my mother's life over to them so I can stay here as promised, however you look like you need help. What's wrong?" he asked with his accent.
___
Amara watched him and then blushed deeply. "A bath?" she asked. She had literally just met this man yesterday and she is to trust him when she takes a bath?

___

Auriel turned to look at Omus and give him a reassuring nudge from his shoulder. "Well for starters short of going to the keeper of knowledge personally my sages have a lot of knowledge that is passed down to each new generation. So they are very well versed in curses in general as well as how to break them. That alone could be useful, plus they may know of the one who cursed you. They also possess some limited magic as well that may come in handy."

"Not sneaking out, just didn't want to deal with a dress right now. And yes actually I could use the help if you don't mind. We could still drop off what you need at port, your family comes first. But then I could use some help finding mine. My younger sister ran away, she took my horse and fled this morning, she could be anywhere." She said in anxiously, she was worried about her sister. She didn't know how it was out there and didn't know where was safe and where wasn't.

Orrian nodded with a dip of his head. "Yes a bath, and I laid out a robe for you. And don't worry I won't see anything, I plan to step out while you bath and gather some clothes for you that are not torn. I know where I can go to get some, it is not too long of a flight." He explained simply, he wanted her to be comfortable.

Sylaise would help Meela up onto her wolf and then lead the way towards where she was born. It was a bit of a walk and would take several hours to get to the old elven village and the royal palace that was now vacant and silent. The forest had been working on taking back the place without the elves to maintain it and its magic to protect it.

"Are you sure that they can help?" Omus asked a little worriedly.
_____
Garrett immiedately hopped on his horse. "Then we have not a moment to lose, here's, Obisidan can carry two people no sweat." he said, holding out his hand for hers.
_____
Amara looked at him and then gulped nervously. "You wouldn't mind if I get undressed here, would you?" she said, opening up a little.
_____
Meela sat upon Ferryn's back as the Dire wolf followed after Sylaise. Upon reaching the ruins, her stomach gave a violent twist and she felt like throwing up.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Nixila woke up and slowly went outside and then realized she couldn't pick anything up. She was transparent, like an actual ghost.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Nixila woke up and slowly went outside and then realized she couldn't pick anything up. She was transparent, like an actual ghost.

Zerus would find hr and went to see if she still wanted to go back to Caxio, when he saw she was unable to pick anything up. He knew this wasn't good. "Nixila...." he said once he was close enough.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 am

Zerus would find hr and went to see if she still wanted to go back to Caxio, when he saw she was unable to pick anything up. He knew this wasn't good. "Nixila...." he said once he was close enough.

Nixila looked towards him, her form was see-through, she was like a ghost now, without a body. "Zerus......I don't have a pulse and I don't feel the need to breathe. What's going on?" she asked him, her yellow eyes widened. She still appeared human in a way, though she looked like a ghost. "I CAN'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" she said, demonstrating by trying to grab the door handle to shut it, her hand passed right through it.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri May 25, 2018 10:38 am

___

___

___

_____
Garrett immiedately hopped on his horse. "Then we have not a moment to lose, here's, Obisidan can carry two people no sweat." he said, holding out his hand for hers.
_____
Amara looked at him and then gulped nervously. "You wouldn't mind if I get undressed here, would you?" she said, opening up a little.
_____
Meela sat upon Ferryn's back as the Dire wolf followed after Sylaise. Upon reaching the ruins, her stomach gave a violent twist and she felt like throwing up.
Auriel shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I don't know, but it is worth a try is it not?" He questioned. He wanted to help him but he wasn't going to force him to accept that help if he didn't want it.

Aaliyah smiled at  his willingness to help and moved to take his hand and climb on behind him. "Thank you for this, it means a lot. I am very close to my sister and she doesn't leave the castle as much as I do. I am worried about her." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Orrian dipped his head a bit. "No that is fine. I will step out now and go get you some new clothes. Enjoy the bath, please." He said as he moved passed her to the entrance to shift.

Sylaise looked at the silent city, it was strange being back there with it vacant. She turned to Meela nervously. "Are you alright, do you want to continue?" She questioned.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 25, 2018 11:37 am

___

___

___

_____
_____
_____
Auriel shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I don't know, but it is worth a try is it not?" He questioned. He wanted to help him but he wasn't going to force him to accept that help if he didn't want it.

Aaliyah smiled at his willingness to help and moved to take his hand and climb on behind him. "Thank you for this, it means a lot. I am very close to my sister and she doesn't leave the castle as much as I do. I am worried about her." She told him as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Orrian dipped his head a bit. "No that is fine. I will step out now and go get you some new clothes. Enjoy the bath, please." He said as he moved passed her to the entrance to shift.

Sylaise looked at the silent city, it was strange being back there with it vacant. She turned to Meela nervously. "Are you alright, do you want to continue?" She questioned.
Omus blinked his eyes and then sat down, ruffling his feathers a little bit as he waited for the sage to arrive. Unmistakably, he had drifted off to sleep as they waited.
__
"Hmmm, based on if your sister wanted to avoid detection, she most likely would've cut through the woods to our west however if she gets lost she could be heading north. This is a dilemma if she had stopped and found a cave." Garrett quickly muttered and then made a whistling sound and two men on horse back appeared. It was 2 of Garret's knights who travelled with him wherever he went for his protection. "I want you two to keep an eye out for a girl on horse-back with blonde hair and peasant clothing, Kohut, you head in front of us and signal with whistles which direction, Rasut, I want you to make circles around us and watch out for any stopped horses and whistle out if you find anything." he said, coming up with a plan before he clicked his tongue and Obsidian began galloping towards the woods.
___
Amara went into the back room and striped down out of those clothes and then gently climbed into the bath. It had been such a long time since she had been in a bath that she wounded up falling asleep while laying in the calm and warm water.
___
Meela collapsed onto the ground and gasped. "My magic's acting strange." she said, and then vomited right there in front of her. "It's making me feel sick." she said, shivering and grunting as her stomach felt twisted.

Ferryn backed away and barked at her. "I'm fine Ferryn, drag me away from this place." she told him and the Dire wolf understood her. He gently grabbed the back of her hoodie and helped drag her off until the pain in her stomach ceased a little.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Nixila looked towards him, her form was see-through, she was like a ghost now, without a body. "Zerus......I don't have a pulse and I don't feel the need to breathe. What's going on?" she asked him, her yellow eyes widened. She still appeared human in a way, though she looked like a ghost. "I CAN'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" she said, demonstrating by trying to grab the door handle to shut it, her hand passed right through it.

Zerus saw this and knew this was terrible. "I'll go and see Caxio to find out what's going on." he said then disappeared and would quickly head to Caxio again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Zerus saw this and knew this was terrible. "I'll go and see Caxio to find out what's going on." he said then disappeared and would quickly head to Caxio again.
Caxio was thankfully inside however they were deeply asleep at the time.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Zerus arrived at the tree house entrance and walked in. He saw Caxio was asleep and sighed. "Caxio?" he said softly.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Zerus arrived at the tree house entrance and walked in. He saw Caxio was asleep and sighed. "Caxio?" he said softly.
Caxio's eyes opened widely and they lifted the wing above their face. "What are you doing here?" they asked with a wide yawn.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Caxio's eyes opened widely and they lifted the wing above their face. "What are you doing here?" they asked with a wide yawn.

Zerus looked at Caxio and sighed. "I know I said I'd leave you alone but I need to ask something. Nixila told me what she asked of you, and she traded her soul to you for it.....now she's disappearing....what happened? Why is she disappearing? Is there something that can be done to stop it?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Zerus looked at Caxio and sighed. "I know I said I'd leave you alone but I need to ask something. Nixila told me what she asked of you, and she traded her soul to you for it.....now she's disappearing....what happened? Why is she disappearing? Is there something that can be done to stop it?" he asked.
"How is she disappearing? People are still believing in her, right?" Caxio asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 25, 2018 11:59 pm

"How is she disappearing? People are still believing in her, right?" Caxio asked.

Zerus shook his head. "Lately, she says she isn't getting any prayers or anything. Everyone is slowly forgetting her." he said. "Please, I ask of you to do something..." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 12:23 am

Zerus shook his head. "Lately, she says she isn't getting any prayers or anything. Everyone is slowly forgetting her." he said. "Please, I ask of you to do something..." he said.
Caxio looked at Zerus. "I can't go to the village, they'll spot me and open fire, I don't want to get attacked again. You'll have to tell her to come to me." they explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 am

Caxio looked at Zerus. "I can't go to the village, they'll spot me and open fire, I don't want to get attacked again. You'll have to tell her to come to me." they explained.

Zerus sighed. "She can't....she's pretty much a ghost..."What if I was able to protect you?" he asked. "Or somehow get you two to meet in the middle somewhere?" he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 1:00 am

Zerus sighed. "She can't....she's pretty much a ghost..."What if I was able to protect you?" he asked. "Or somehow get you two to meet in the middle somewhere?" he said.
Caxio sighed and then went outside, "climb on my back and hold on tight, flying is much quicker," they stated and waited for Zerus to climb on. Zerus was still humanoid.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum