The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat May 26, 2018 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Erin asked simply, focused on her safety above everything else at the given moment in time, "Are there any spirits here who are evil?" If the answer was yes, Erin would most likely be gone by the morning; she couldn't deal with that in her already messed up life. Unless Kathleen gave her a heck of a reason to stay, that is.
Madame Kathleen looked at her and then gulped. "Well, there is one I know of, but he cannot harm anyone - at least that's what I hope." she said. "But don't worry! Angee will protect you, I'm sure, if you ask him to." she explained.
Erin asked confusedly, but with a hint of enthusiastic curiosity, "So how do I ask him for help? Do I just talk to him and he shows up?" She glanced around the room to make sure he wasn't there just to be safe.
"Give him gifts.....Angee enjoys collecting things like bottle caps and coins, I'm sure if you offer him something in return he'll protect you." Madame Kathleen said.
Erin consumed her information with interest. Perhaps she would give this Angee fellow a try. She asked enthusiastically "Can I go look for some now so that I can give them to him?" , her eyes curious and adventurous so see if this would actually work.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Madame Kathleen looked at her and then gulped. "Well, there is one I know of, but he cannot harm anyone - at least that's what I hope." she said. "But don't worry! Angee will protect you, I'm sure, if you ask him to." she explained.
Erin asked confusedly, but with a hint of enthusiastic curiosity, "So how do I ask him for help? Do I just talk to him and he shows up?" She glanced around the room to make sure he wasn't there just to be safe.
"Give him gifts.....Angee enjoys collecting things like bottle caps and coins, I'm sure if you offer him something in return he'll protect you." Madame Kathleen said.
Erin consumed her information with interest. Perhaps she would give this Angee fellow a try. She asked enthusiastically "Can I go look for some now so that I can give them to him?" , her eyes curious and adventurous so see if this would actually work.
Madame placed a hand in the pocket of her dress and walked over. She placed 5 bottle caps in Erin's hand and then walked away with her sweet tea.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat May 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Madame placed a hand in the pocket of her dress and walked over. She placed 5 bottle caps in Erin's hand and then walked away with her sweet tea.
Erin offered her a nervous smile and walked upstairs again, looking around for Angee cautiously. Once she reached her room, she looked around and called out nervously "Angee, are you here?"

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Erin offered her a nervous smile and walked upstairs again, looking around for Angee cautiously. Once she reached her room, she looked around and called out nervously "Angee, are you here?"
Angee appeared sitting in the window seat and watched her. "I'm here now." he appeared the same, a young boy with unusual clothing on, blonde hair, and chocolate eyes.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat May 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Angee appeared sitting in the window seat and watched her. "I'm here now." he appeared the same, a young boy with unusual clothing on, blonde hair, and chocolate eyes.
Erin eyed him cautiously, before holding out the bottlecaps for him to see. She whispered softly, "Hey Angee., Madame Kathleen told me you like these. Could I give them to you if you...protect me, maybe be my friend. I have no one else and am a little scared."

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Erin eyed him cautiously, before holding out the bottlecaps for him to see. She whispered softly, "Hey Angee., Madame Kathleen told me you like these. Could I give them to you if you...protect me, maybe be my friend. I have no one else and am a little scared."
Angee looked at the bottle caps and slowly walked towards her before gently taking them from her hand. She'd realize, for a spirit, a ghost, he didn't really like to scare people. "Yes, I love these. Thank you." he said with a smile. "I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't think you would hear me singing." he apologized.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat May 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Angee looked at the bottle caps and slowly walked towards her before gently taking them from her hand. She'd realize, for a spirit, a ghost, he didn't really like to scare people. "Yes, I love these. Thank you." he said with a smile. "I'm sorry I scared you, I didn't think you would hear me singing." he apologized.
Erin smiled warmly, feeling somewhat reassured that he wouldn't do anything malign towards her. With a quiet voice, she explained, "No problem, besides, your singing was nice. You're good at it. It just scared me because I didn't know who it was." She paused, before asking apprehensively "So are there evil spirits here too?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Erin smiled warmly, feeling somewhat reassured that he wouldn't do anything malign towards her. With a quiet voice, she explained, "No problem, besides, your singing was nice. You're good at it. It just scared me because I didn't know who it was." She paused, before asking apprehensively "So are there evil spirits here too?"
Angee blinked his eyes and stared at her. "Evil? Well, there is one evil-ish spirit within the woods, but he won't harm you. His name is Ghost. He has the face of a black dog or wolf, yellow eyes, and the rest of his body is a see-through white ferret-like body. He won't be able to harm you though, he can't harm anyone, though you can call him evil if you want." he said with a few giggles.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 am

Angee blinked his eyes and stared at her. "Evil? Well, there is one evil-ish spirit within the woods, but he won't harm you. His name is Ghost. He has the face of a black dog or wolf, yellow eyes, and the rest of his body is a see-through white ferret-like body. He won't be able to harm you though, he can't harm anyone, though you can call him evil if you want." he said with a few giggles.
That information reassured Erin substantially. She nodded, before asking slowly, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer, "So...are there more spirits or beings out in the forest other than you and Ghost?" She was ambiguous in what she wanted now. If they were nice, she wanted there to be more of them to meet, but if they were evil...the opposite would be true.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 6:23 pm

That information reassured Erin substantially. She nodded, before asking slowly, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer, "So...are there more spirits or beings out in the forest other than you and Ghost?" She was ambiguous in what she wanted now. If they were nice, she wanted there to be more of them to meet, but if they were evil...the opposite would be true.
"No, just me and Ghost are actually spirits, however there are more than just spirits in those woods." Angee announced to her as he placed the bottle caps on a nearby table. "I can appear as more than just a young boy, though." he added.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 6:35 pm

"No, just me and Ghost are actually spirits, however there are more than just spirits in those woods." Angee announced to her as he placed the bottle caps on a nearby table. "I can appear as more than just a young boy, though." he added.
Erin asked him curiously, somewhat insecure if she wanted to hear the answer, "What else can you turn into? And what other things are in the forest? Will they hurt me?" This was all a sever shock to her, she had never expected things to be this different.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 6:40 pm

Erin asked him curiously, somewhat insecure if she wanted to hear the answer, "What else can you turn into? And what other things are in the forest? Will they hurt me?" This was all a sever shock to her, she had never expected things to be this different.
Angee looked at her. "I can appear as a white wolf with blue eyes, a white wolf with my body made of vegetation, and a glowing white deer." he answered her first question. "Tannor lives in the forests in a small underground tunnel, he is considered dangerous by Madame Kathleen, but once you get to know him, he'll pay you no heed. Tannor is a vampire, an immortal being that feeds on blood. He uses magic and he has to his aide, a ghost cat named Jinx. Jinx cannot harm you, however Tannor can. There is also Mimic. Like me, she can take many forms." he explained in depth.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Angee looked at her. "I can appear as a white wolf with blue eyes, a white wolf with my body made of vegetation, and a glowing white deer." he answered her first question. "Tannor lives in the forests in a small underground tunnel, he is considered dangerous by Madame Kathleen, but once you get to know him, he'll pay you no heed. Tannor is a vampire, an immortal being that feeds on blood. He uses magic and he has to his aide, a ghost cat named Jinx. Jinx cannot harm you, however Tannor can. There is also Mimic. Like me, she can take many forms." he explained in depth.
Erin was overloaded with information, and didn't take it well. She looked around the room, before pacing around it in the same anxious manner, before gasping, still in disbelief, "There is a real life vampire her?!" She didn't know what to do, was Tannor going to show up one day and try to drink her blood? She asked nervously "How do I make sure Tannor doesn't drink my blood? or that anyone hurts me? Please help."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Erin was overloaded with information, and didn't take it well. She looked around the room, before pacing around it in the same anxious manner, before gasping, still in disbelief, "There is a real life vampire her?!" She didn't know what to do, was Tannor going to show up one day and try to drink her blood? She asked nervously "How do I make sure Tannor doesn't drink my blood? or that anyone hurts me? Please help."
Angee looked at her and then chuckled a little childishly at her fear. "Don't worry. Tannor doesn't drink human blood, if he was he would've harmed Madame Kathleen my now, I'm sure." he explained. "Tannor is actually pretty nice for a vampire, and he's the only vampire here that I know of." Angee said before his form began glowing.

Right before her eyes, Angee transformed into a white wolf with blue eyes.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Angee looked at her and then chuckled a little childishly at her fear. "Don't worry. Tannor doesn't drink human blood, if he was he would've harmed Madame Kathleen my now, I'm sure." he explained. "Tannor is actually pretty nice for a vampire, and he's the only vampire here that I know of." Angee said before his form began glowing.

Erin sighed in relief. At least that wouldn't happen. She finally began to calm down when the boy began to freaking glow...what the heck was wrong with this place?! Soon, a white wolf stood before her, about as white as table salt. She was a little startled, before she asked in the same rattled tone "Can you still talk?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Erin sighed in relief. At least that wouldn't happen. She finally began to calm down when the boy began to freaking glow...what the heck was wrong with this place?! Soon, a white wolf stood before her, about as white as table salt. She was a little startled, before she asked in the same rattled tone "Can you still talk?"
Angee shook his head and whined a little. His form turned back into the boy he once was and he smiled. "I can only talk in this form, and the grass-like wolf form. The deer and the normal wolf I cannot talk in." he explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Angee shook his head and whined a little. His form turned back into the boy he once was and he smiled. "I can only talk in this form, and the grass-like wolf form. The deer and the normal wolf I cannot talk in." he explained.
Erin nodded, slowly grasping his powers, before she blurted out suddenly, "So, can I learn how to shapeshift and use magic and all this stuff? Or how does everything in this forest work?" She was genuinely curious, but was most likely to run away regardless. The forest crept her out, and she didn't like that feeling.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Erin nodded, slowly grasping his powers, before she blurted out suddenly, "So, can I learn how to shapeshift and use magic and all this stuff? Or how does everything in this forest work?" She was genuinely curious, but was most likely to run away regardless. The forest crept her out, and she didn't like that feeling.
"Only those who choose to rightfully defend the forest are to be given powers, or those who are born in the forests of Meldu." Angee explained. "The only way you'll gain any sort of power is if you're turned into one of us, but most likely that will only happen after you perish." he said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 7:48 pm

"Only those who choose to rightfully defend the forest are to be given powers, or those who are born in the forests of Meldu." Angee explained. "The only way you'll gain any sort of power is if you're turned into one of us, but most likely that will only happen after you perish." he said.
Erin nodded attentively, before asking curiously, "You said most likely. There's another way for that to happen?" She wanted to pass as much time as possible simply talking with him until the night settled in so she could run off. She planned to work her way to an apartment in the city and live that way, away from all of this spirit crap.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Erin nodded attentively, before asking curiously, "You said most likely. There's another way for that to happen?" She wanted to pass as much time as possible simply talking with him until the night settled in so she could run off. She planned to work her way to an apartment in the city and live that way, away from all of this spirit crap.
"Why are you asking this to begin with? Meldu forest isn't as bad as it seems, you know." Angee claimed.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 8:08 pm

"Why are you asking this to begin with? Meldu forest isn't as bad as it seems, you know." Angee claimed.
Erin replied gently "I came from a city, where something from this would be laughed at. I still somewhat don't believe it, that's how much of a shock this all is for me." Her words were truthful this time, it was still difficult for her to grasp everything.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Erin replied gently "I came from a city, where something from this would be laughed at. I still somewhat don't believe it, that's how much of a shock this all is for me." Her words were truthful this time, it was still difficult for her to grasp everything.
(Timeskip to running away?)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 pm

(Timeskip to running away?)
(sure, I'll reply tmrw)

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 6:44 am

Erin had made sure everyone in the house was asleep, and that Angee had left to attend to other things. She slowly crept out of her bed, grabbed her most prized belongings, put on her favorite clothes, and snuck out the door. She crept down the stairs promptly, and before anyone could notice, she had unlocked the front door and began sprinting down the road, eventually cutting inside the forest. As the rain began to pour, Naomi put on her waterproof jacket.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Erin had made sure everyone in the house was asleep, and that Angee had left to attend to other things. She slowly crept out of her bed, grabbed her most prized belongings, put on her favorite clothes, and snuck out the door. She crept down the stairs promptly, and before anyone could notice, she had unlocked the front door and began sprinting down the road, eventually cutting inside the forest. As the rain began to pour, Naomi put on her waterproof jacket.
(You made a typo there.......since when was Naomi from New Moon in here? XD)

She would slip eventually in the forest, falling down several feet and landing hard on her knees and belly. She was unarmed, save for the wind being knocked out of her, and now she was littered with mud. She seemed to have fallen into what appeared to be an underwater tunnel. She would soon find the way she came was too steep and too slippery to climb out of, she must press on into the darkness.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Erin had made sure everyone in the house was asleep, and that Angee had left to attend to other things. She slowly crept out of her bed, grabbed her most prized belongings, put on her favorite clothes, and snuck out the door. She crept down the stairs promptly, and before anyone could notice, she had unlocked the front door and began sprinting down the road, eventually cutting inside the forest. As the rain began to pour, Naomi put on her waterproof jacket.
(You made a typo there.......since when was Naomi from New Moon in here? XD)

She would slip eventually in the forest, falling down several feet and landing hard on her knees and belly. She was unarmed, save for the wind being knocked out of her, and now she was littered with mud. She seemed to have fallen into what appeared to be an underwater tunnel. She would soon find the way she came was too steep and too slippery to climb out of, she must press on into the darkness.
(lol i'm tired I guess XD)
Erin shivered in the cold and started onward, the darkness enveloping her frame, swallowing it whole. She had no idea where she was venturing, and took every step with caution, not knowing if there were holes under her feet or the like. Everything was cold, damp, dark, and she felt like crying. Of all places to die, she had to die here?

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum