The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mimic let out little purring sounds before she fell asleep at his side.
___
Sen yelped and quickly tried to run away fearfully.
Soriu curled around his family, intent of them feeling safe and secure, with no seeming worry in the world. He rested his head on hers gently as she slept, eyeing his children lovingly.
_________
Dreio was already right next to her, so he simply pounced on her before she got too far away and began to  timeskip
Ayame pulled out and began having the most adorable little hiccups in the world.
___
Sen let out a loud scream as he succeeded and her scream echoed onto the trees to Niu's den.
Soriu smiled at that, not daring to move in order to preserve the peace that was their family den, undisturbed by the outside world.
______
Niu heard her scream and bolted out of the den in the direction of the holler, appalled by what he saw when he got there. He could smell Sen's pheromones in the air, which certainly tantalized his sense, meaning she had to have gone into heat. But there was a male mating with her. He eyed Sen angrily, clearly betrayed. He shifted into his human form, which held a sword on his back in a satchel. Before the male could notice him fully, he had leapt forward and struck him down from Sen, slicing him in half. Blood splashed everywhere, staining Niu like an art canvas. He slashed at the dead body four more times in fury before he spat on it. He then turned to Sen, his eyes glowing red with outright disgust. He roared "How could you! A random male! Like this! After all I've taught you, all the respect and patience I've given you!" He muttered "Guess it was all a lie, it seems you did want to go beyond a kiss." He turned to walk away, his eyes glowing red with fury even then. What she said didn't matter to him anymore.
Soren attacked his sister Rishka again and she squealed loudly, waking Mimic up.
___
Sen fell to the ground and collapsed and laid there staring at Niu in shock and flinched when he roared those words to her. "No! Niu! STOP! I didn't lie to you! IT WAS FORCEFUL! PLEASE WAIT!" she shouted after him. tears streaming down her face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Soriu curled around his family, intent of them feeling safe and secure, with no seeming worry in the world. He rested his head on hers gently as she slept, eyeing his children lovingly.
_________
Dreio was already right next to her, so he simply pounced on her before she got too far away and began to  timeskip
Ayame pulled out and began having the most adorable little hiccups in the world.
___
Sen let out a loud scream as he succeeded and her scream echoed onto the trees to Niu's den.
Soriu smiled at that, not daring to move in order to preserve the peace that was their family den, undisturbed by the outside world.
______
Niu heard her scream and bolted out of the den in the direction of the holler, appalled by what he saw when he got there. He could smell Sen's pheromones in the air, which certainly tantalized his sense, meaning she had to have gone into heat. But there was a male mating with her. He eyed Sen angrily, clearly betrayed. He shifted into his human form, which held a sword on his back in a satchel. Before the male could notice him fully, he had leapt forward and struck him down from Sen, slicing him in half. Blood splashed everywhere, staining Niu like an art canvas. He slashed at the dead body four more times in fury before he spat on it. He then turned to Sen, his eyes glowing red with outright disgust. He roared "How could you! A random male! Like this! After all I've taught you, all the respect and patience I've given you!" He muttered "Guess it was all a lie, it seems you did want to go beyond a kiss." He turned to walk away, his eyes glowing red with fury even then. What she said didn't matter to him anymore.
Soren attacked his sister Rishka again and she squealed loudly, waking Mimic up.
___
Sen fell to the ground and collapsed and laid there staring at Niu in shock and flinched when he roared those words to her. "No! Niu! STOP! I didn't lie to you! IT WAS FORCEFUL! PLEASE WAIT!" she shouted after him. tears streaming down her face.
That also awoke Rakshita, who mewed confusedly.
_______
Niu called out behind him as he stormed off, "You couldn't have run to me? Run away? Your excuses are stupid." He finally turned around after he had placed some significant between the two, when he realized his sword was on fire. He was too angry to be excited that he had harnessed his magic for the first time. With a glance that displayed a mixture of hurt and anger, he shouted "All that I had to do for you! I had to control myself because of your split personalities. I hunted for you. Taught you how to hunt. I listened to your past, when NO ONE ELSE CARED! And I never complained. Once. So go raise a family with your mate, nuzzle him." He then spat at Dreio's body, missing as he was too far away, before he slashed at a tree, it slicing in half as he trudged into the forest, intent on causing a killing spree.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm

___
______
___
_______
Niu called out behind him as he stormed off, "You couldn't have run to me? Run away? Your excuses are stupid." He finally turned around after he had placed some significant between the two, when he realized his sword was on fire. He was too angry to be excited that he had harnessed his magic for the first time. With a glance that displayed a mixture of hurt and anger, he shouted "All that I had to do for you! I had to control myself because of your split personalities. I hunted for you. Taught you how to hunt. I listened to your past, when NO ONE ELSE CARED! And I never complained. Once. So go raise a family with your mate, nuzzle him." He then spat at Dreio's body, missing as he was too far away, before he slashed at a tree, it slicing in half as he trudged into the forest, intent on causing a killing spree.
Soren barked loudly and carried on.
___
Sen's eyes widened at his words and then she tried following him but after seeing him cut a tree down was now too scared to follow. She grew more sad and tears dripped from her eyes to the ground. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed after him and then ran off, sobbing her eyes out.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:18 pm

______
___
_______
___
Sen's eyes widened at his words and then she tried following him but after seeing him cut a tree down was now too scared to follow. She grew more sad and tears dripped from her eyes to the ground. "I HATE YOU!" she screamed after him and then ran off, sobbing her eyes out.
Soriu separated the two, placing his head in between the two.
___
An echo of his voice could be heard in her ear, another product of his newfound magic, where he whispered "See. You do hate me. You've lied all this time, taken advantage of my patience and love. So cry more, won't you." He was already a mile off, having killed three small animals and a deer, several trees felled in his wake.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:32 pm

___
_______
___
___
An echo of his voice could be heard in her ear, another product of his newfound magic, where he whispered "See. You do hate me. You've lied all this time, taken advantage of my patience and love. So cry more, won't you." He was already a mile off, having killed three small animals and a deer, several trees felled in his wake.
Soren bit his father's ear.
__
Sen heard this and continued crying. She found an abandoned den and laid in it and sobbed.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:41 pm

_______
___
___
__
Sen heard this and continued crying. She found an abandoned den and laid in it and sobbed.
Soriu let him do so, as it didn't hurt, and it was better than Soren biting his children.
_______
Niu kept slicing at trees as he ravaged through the woods, killing whatever didn't move out of the way. This list included several unicorns, another kitsune, and several tree creatures he had never seen before. (timeskip?)

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:22 pm

___
___
__
Soriu let him do so, as it didn't hurt, and it was better than Soren biting his children.
_______
Niu kept slicing at trees as he ravaged through the woods, killing whatever didn't move out of the way. This list included several unicorns, another kitsune, and several tree creatures he had never seen before. (timeskip?)
Soren then pulled away and looked up at his father.
__
THE NEXT DAY

Sen was still upset about the whole argument between her and Niu and decided after doing a bit of hunting she would seek him out. She followed the trail of dead bodies and fallen trees and sighed deeply. "Niu?" she called out, feeling scared as the fog rolled in.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm

___
__
_______
__
THE NEXT DAY

Sen was still upset about the whole argument between her and Niu and decided after doing a bit of hunting she would seek him out. She followed the trail of dead bodies and fallen trees and sighed deeply. "Niu?" she called out, feeling scared as the fog rolled in.
Soriu eyed Soren with an affectionate gaze, proud of his son for simply displayed his romping nature. 
_______
Niu had not slept the entire night, but had rather simply killed more and more creatures, leaving more blood in his wake. At her voice, he simply replied bitterly "Why are you here? Go see your mate, he needs you, you need to raise your children." Neither one of them could see each other in the thick fog, but they could speak to each other.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm

__
_______
__
THE NEXT DAY

Soriu eyed Soren with an affectionate gaze, proud of his son for simply displayed his romping nature. 
_______
Niu had not slept the entire night, but had rather simply killed more and more creatures, leaving more blood in his wake. At her voice, he simply replied bitterly "Why are you here? Go see your mate, he needs you, you need to raise your children." Neither one of them could see each other in the thick fog, but they could speak to each other.
Soren growled a little and tried to go outside.
___
Sen was crying again. "What did I do to deserve this? I WAS RAPED! You killed the male who raped me and I'm NOT PREGNANT!" she shouted. He could smell her heat pheromones from where he was, she was telling the truth.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm

_______
__
THE NEXT DAY

_______
___
Sen was crying again. "What did I do to deserve this? I WAS RAPED! You killed the male who raped me and I'm NOT PREGNANT!" she shouted. He could smell her heat pheromones from where he was, she was telling the truth.
Soriu quickly blocked Soren and replaced him in the circle of bodies in the den, growling in soft disapproval.
________
Niu, asked, some hurt in his voice, "Why couldn't you run away? It just doesn't make any sense to me..." There was silence, before Niu's voice echoed out of the fog, choking out "You wouldn't love me anymore. I am someone else now, and I am sure you do not like the change." His frame slowly came into view through the fog, and it was terrible. Blood stained his entire body from head to toe, a small amount of it his. His sword was red from the dried blood of his victims. His eyes were somewhat regretful, but they were also confident in who he was now. He then began walking away, set on that they would never love, after all that happened. She would be appalled at him, and it would be all over. At least that's what he thought.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 pm

__
THE NEXT DAY

_______
___
Soriu quickly blocked Soren and replaced him in the circle of bodies in the den, growling in soft disapproval.
________
Niu, asked, some hurt in his voice, "Why couldn't you run away? It just doesn't make any sense to me..." There was silence, before Niu's voice echoed out of the fog, choking out "You wouldn't love me anymore. I am someone else now, and I am sure you do not like the change." His frame slowly came into view through the fog, and it was terrible. Blood stained his entire body from head to toe, a small amount of it his. His sword was red from the dried blood of his victims. His eyes were somewhat regretful, but they were also confident in who he was now. He then began walking away, set on that they would never love, after all that happened. She would be appalled at him, and it would be all over. At least that's what he thought.
Soren made a loud screaming sound and then began his first real tantrum by donkey-kicking his blind sister Rishka and having her yelp out in pain and walk off blindly.

Mimic gave a loud bark and bared fangs and Soren stopped his tantrum right there on the spot. Nobody messed with mama.
___
Sen came closer and then got in front of him, shifting to her human form. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, not minding the blood on him at all.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] edited)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:14 am

_______
___
________
Soren made a loud screaming sound and then began his first real tantrum by donkey-kicking his blind sister Rishka and having her yelp out in pain and walk off blindly.

Mimic gave a loud bark and bared fangs and Soren stopped his tantrum right there on the spot. Nobody messed with mama.
___
Sen came closer and then got in front of him, shifting to her human form. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, not minding the blood on him at all.
Soriu smiled gently when Soren obeyed Mimic, obediently, in his opinion she made a great mother.
______
Niu began backing away before she managed to stop him, reeling him in for a close kiss. As they kissed, he could taste the blood mixed with her ever so sweet taste, and it was addictive. However, he resisted the urge to hold her because of how bloody he was. He simply kissed her, not knowing why or how, but submitting to the unknown regardless.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:10 am

___
________

___
Soriu smiled gently when Soren obeyed Mimic, obediently, in his opinion she made a great mother.
______
Niu began backing away before she managed to stop him, reeling him in for a close kiss. As they kissed, he could taste the blood mixed with her ever so sweet taste, and it was addictive. However, he resisted the urge to hold her because of how bloody he was. He simply kissed her, not knowing why or how, but submitting to the unknown regardless.
Soren whined a little and then went to go play. He found a tiny twig on the dirt floor and began batting at it with his tiny paws.

Mimic chuckled and she leaned against Soriu and purred.
__
Sen pulled away, her face covered in blood now as well and she gulped. "Please Niu, give me another chance. I may be able to get the old you back." she said tearfully.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:44 am

________

___
______
Soren whined a little and then went to go play. He found a tiny twig on the dirt floor and began batting at it with his tiny paws.

__
Sen pulled away, her face covered in blood now as well and she gulped. "Please Niu, give me another chance. I may be able to get the old you back." she said tearfully.
Soriu purred in return, nuzzling her before licking her muzzle affectionately. 

Rakshita decided to go play and walked over to Soren, nudging him gently to inquire if she could play with the stick too.
______
Niu saw the blood on her face and winced. She didn't deserve this. With a choked out reply, Niu asserted "I am dangerous. I'm not good enough for you, and besides, you hate me. I am sure there are others in these woods that you would love instead." Her words still stung in his heart, and with that, he began backing away slowly, holstering his sword so he didn't hurt her with it.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:54 am

___
______

__

Rakshita decided to go play and walked over to Soren, nudging him gently to inquire if she could play with the stick too.
______
Niu saw the blood on her face and winced. She didn't deserve this. With a choked out reply, Niu asserted "I am dangerous. I'm not good enough for you, and besides, you hate me. I am sure there are others in these woods that you would love instead." Her words still stung in his heart, and with that, he began backing away slowly, holstering his sword so he didn't hurt her with it.

___
______

__

______
Mimic asked a question in a whisper to him: "Once they've learned how to hunt, you wanna try for another litter?"

Soren batted the twig towards his sister and waited for her to bat it back.
___
Sen lowered her gaze and then grabbed his arm. "There is nobody else. Our kind is rare, it would take over a year for me to possible find another male. Please Niu, give me another chance." she begged him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:02 pm

______

__

______
______

__

______
Mimic asked a question in a whisper to him: "Once they've learned how to hunt, you wanna try for another litter?"

___
Sen lowered her gaze and then grabbed his arm. "There is nobody else. Our kind is rare, it would take over a year for me to possible find another male. Please Niu, give me another chance." she begged him.
Soriu responded gently "If you would like that then I would love to try." he gave her a look of assurance before he rubbed cheeks with her.

Rakshita yipped adorably, before she batted it back to him, pleased to be able to spend time with her brother.

______
Niu responded in a cold manner "Well then take a year to do so. Since you're only doing this as a last resort. If that's what I am to you, just the only option and that's it." Blood covered her hand as he kept walking, bitterness clouding his eyes.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:13 pm

__

______

__

______

___
Soriu responded gently "If you would like that then I would love to try." he gave her a look of assurance before he rubbed cheeks with her.

Rakshita yipped adorably, before she batted it back to him, pleased to be able to spend time with her brother.

______
Niu responded in a cold manner "Well then take a year to do so. Since you're only doing this as a last resort. If that's what I am to you, just the only option and that's it." Blood covered her hand as he kept walking, bitterness clouding his eyes.
(Well, looks like I'll have to make another female for Niu and you'll have to make another male for Sen XD Can you do that?)

Mimic smiled down and Rishka and then grew concerned. "Soriu......what are we to do with Rishka? She's not wandering much like the others due to her fearfulness - I'm wondering if she'll have to stay with us forever." she said.

Soren caught it and batted it back, giving a happy yip.
_____
Sen watched him tearfully and then began walking away. "I guess this is goodbye Niu. Have fun going on your killing spree." she said coldly for once and then she ran off. She found a stream and she washed herself off of the blood.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:18 pm

______

______

___

______
(Well, looks like I'll have to make another female for Niu and you'll have to make another male for Sen XD Can you do that?)

Mimic smiled down and Rishka and then grew concerned. "Soriu......what are we to do with Rishka? She's not wandering much like the others due to her fearfulness - I'm wondering if she'll have to stay with us forever." she said.

_____
Sen watched him tearfully and then began walking away. "I guess this is goodbye Niu. Have fun going on your killing spree." she said coldly for once and then she ran off. She found a stream and she washed herself off of the blood.
(Awww, I liked them together. We can have them reconcile, maybe Niu finds Sen being attacked and saves her after having a flashback or something? Every relationship shouldn't be picture perfect in my humble opinion.)
Soriu nodded, responding thoughtfully "Maybe, or we'll have to find a mate for her that'll protect her. Either way it will be difficult, but she's our pup and I don't want to give up on her."
_______
Niu whispered sorrowfully "You made me this way...saying you hated me. When I did so much for you, do you really mean that Sen?" His magic made his words echo through the woods, haunting her ears as they reached her.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:29 pm

___

______

_____
(Awww, I liked them together. We can have them reconcile, maybe Niu finds Sen being attacked and saves her after having a flashback or something? Every relationship shouldn't be picture perfect in my humble opinion.)
Soriu nodded, responding thoughtfully "Maybe, or we'll have to find a mate for her that'll protect her. Either way it will be difficult, but she's our pup and I don't want to give up on her."
_______
Niu whispered sorrowfully "You made me this way...saying you hated me. When I did so much for you, do you really mean that Sen?" His magic made his words echo through the woods, haunting her ears as they reached her.
(I guess we can do that - I'll act out her attacker)

Mimic looked at him. "You go do something. I'll hold down the fort, my love." she told him with a smile. 
__
TWO DAYS LATER!

Sen was out hunting when a male kitsune came up from behind her and tried to force a timeskip
but it didn't work and so she yelped loudly and fought against him and then got clawed across the face and was blinded and suddenly she felt his fangs against her neck and her eyes widened. "NIU!" she screamed for him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum