The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rakshita cowered in the corner, she was most definitely not a physical, but something told Soriu she would perhaps be a fighter utilizing magic.
____
Niu stood in front of Sen in defense of her, not knowing who this was. But he would defend his crush with his life, that was for sure.
Ayame, the sneaky and adventurous female pup had pounced onto her blind sister Rishka and bit into her sister's ear. Rishka gave a loud squeal and tried kicking her bigger sister off, but as the runt, she didn't have the strength to.
___
Mimic came closer. "Sen.....what are you doing here? Who is this?" she asked. Niu would probably figure out by now that this was Sen's adoptive mother.

Sen's ears went back and she whimpered.
Soriu shook his head in disdain, and quickly moved forward to knock Ayame away, at a strength that wouldn't injure her but so that she would understand that she was not to do that ever again. He loved all his children, not just the strong ones.
______
Niu responded protectively "I'm Niu. And I'm taking care of her now, and she takes care of me. She knows how to hunt and shift now, things that you didn't teach her." His tone wasn't disrespectful, but rather somewhat disappointed at Mimic for doing what she did.
Ayame let out a loud squeal of surprise and growled at her father.
___
Mimic flinched once and then bared her fangs. "Look, the only reason I let her go is because she's not a pup anymore! She is a juvenile. Mostly all juveniles are left by themselves when they reach that age to learn how to survive on themselves." she claimed.
Soriu paid no heed at her growl, she had to learn her lesson after doing that to her sister.
____
Niu responded simply, making a good case for himself "She was a pup when I first met her. And she was crying. Now she's a juvenile. And if you've let her go, then take your water and leave to prove that." He too bared his fangs, but took a few steps back, to show he was simply protective of Sen.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Ayame, the sneaky and adventurous female pup had pounced onto her blind sister Rishka and bit into her sister's ear. Rishka gave a loud squeal and tried kicking her bigger sister off, but as the runt, she didn't have the strength to.
___
Mimic came closer. "Sen.....what are you doing here? Who is this?" she asked. Niu would probably figure out by now that this was Sen's adoptive mother.

Sen's ears went back and she whimpered.
Soriu shook his head in disdain, and quickly moved forward to knock Ayame away, at a strength that wouldn't injure her but so that she would understand that she was not to do that ever again. He loved all his children, not just the strong ones.
______
Niu responded protectively "I'm Niu. And I'm taking care of her now, and she takes care of me. She knows how to hunt and shift now, things that you didn't teach her." His tone wasn't disrespectful, but rather somewhat disappointed at Mimic for doing what she did.
___
Mimic flinched once and then bared her fangs. "Look, the only reason I let her go is because she's not a pup anymore! She is a juvenile. Mostly all juveniles are left by themselves when they reach that age to learn how to survive on themselves." she claimed.
Soriu paid no heed at her growl, she had to learn her lesson after doing that to her sister.
____
Niu responded simply, making a good case for himself "She was a pup when I first met her. And she was crying. Now she's a juvenile. And if you've let her go, then take your water and leave to prove that." He too bared his fangs, but took a few steps back, to show he was simply protective of Sen.
Ayame tried to attack Rakshita next.
___
Mimic growled. "She was over a year old at the time! She was a juvenile! Pups are only 7 months old, she was a year and a half!" she claimed.

Sen nodded. "It's true, Niu." she said sadly. "I was a juvenile when my parents left me and when she began caring for me." she answered.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

______
___
____
___
Mimic growled. "She was over a year old at the time! She was a juvenile! Pups are only 7 months old, she was a year and a half!" she claimed.

Sen nodded. "It's true, Niu." she said sadly. "I was a juvenile when my parents left me and when she began caring for me." she answered.
Soriu growled loudly at her, threatening to come up and grab her once again. He eyed her with a reprimanding stare as he witnessed the two.
____
That showed how awful Niu had had it, being abandoned at the tender age of four months, left on his own from the start. He no longer felt protective of Sen, he had the notion of that they were on the same team against him. With a solemn look at Sen, he turned and began walking off.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 pm

___
____
___

Soriu growled loudly at her, threatening to come up and grab her once again. He eyed her with a reprimanding stare as he witnessed the two.
____
That showed how awful Niu had had it, being abandoned at the tender age of four months, left on his own from the start. He no longer felt protective of Sen, he had the notion of that they were on the same team against him. With a solemn look at Sen, he turned and began walking off.
Ayame bit at Rishka's neck next, Rishka letting out a really loud scream.
___
Sen watched him walk off. "Niu! Stop! Wait!" she shouted after him, water dripping from her fur. "You're just going to forget the time we kissed like that?! NIU!" she called for him. (Have Niu leave for right now, she'll find him eventually)

Mimic watched this and growled. She quickly got a drink of water and raced back to her den.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:22 pm

____
___

____
___
Sen watched him walk off. "Niu! Stop! Wait!" she shouted after him, water dripping from her fur. "You're just going to forget the time we kissed like that?! NIU!" she called for him. (Have Niu leave for right now, she'll find him eventually)

Mimic watched this and growled. She quickly got a drink of water and raced back to her den.
Soriu quickly pinned her down and brought her beside him, holding her down while the others got to play in peace. He growled in disapproval at her actions, waiting for an appropriate response before he let her go.
______
Niu ran for miles, until he came to the canyon once again, simply gazing out across the horizon in peace, letting himself recollect his thoughts.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:52 pm

___

____
___

Soriu quickly pinned her down and brought her beside him, holding her down while the others got to play in peace. He growled in disapproval at her actions, waiting for an appropriate response before he let her go.
______
Niu ran for miles, until he came to the canyon once again, simply gazing out across the horizon in peace, letting himself recollect his thoughts.
Ayame growled a little and bit at the paw that held her down. She squirmed and tried to get to her sister Rishka who was now asleep.

Mimic came inside and saw this. "Trouble?" she asked, worriedly.
___
Sen would follow his scent the best she could and came to his side. "Niu.....why did you run?" she asked. (Be a jerk to her?)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:58 pm

____
___

______
Ayame growled a little and bit at the paw that held her down. She squirmed and tried to get to her sister Rishka who was now asleep.

___
Sen would follow his scent the best she could and came to his side. "Niu.....why did you run?" she asked. (Be a jerk to her?)
Soriu let Ayame go, before turning to Mimic and responding gently "No, she was just hurting her siblings, so I held her back somewhat. How was your drink?" He backtracked into the den so that Mimic could answer as well.
_____
For some unknown reason, Niu transformed into a human, and began speaking, most likely so that she could understand but not reply. He responded, somewhat annoyed, "Because I'm just too confused about what you want. The other day you wanted your space and I gave it to you, and today, you spoke about our kiss like it was the best thing that's happened to you." He stared out towards the canyon absently, not adding anything even though he could have been much harsher.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 pm

___

______

___
Soriu let Ayame go, before turning to Mimic and responding gently "No, she was just hurting her siblings, so I held her back somewhat. How was your drink?" He backtracked into the den so that Mimic could answer as well.
_____
For some unknown reason, Niu transformed into a human, and began speaking, most likely so that she could understand but not reply. He responded, somewhat annoyed, "Because I'm just too confused about what you want. The other day you wanted your space and I gave it to you, and today, you spoke about our kiss like it was the best thing that's happened to you." He stared out towards the canyon absently, not adding anything even though he could have been much harsher.
Mimic's ears lowered. "I saw Sen there at the spring...…….she was with a male." she answered.
___
Sen flinched at his words and backed away a little when he shifted. "I HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITIES!" she admitted. "That's why my parents gave me up." she said, closing her eyes.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 pm

______

___
_____
Mimic's ears lowered. "I saw Sen there at the spring...…….she was with a male." she answered.
___
Sen flinched at his words and backed away a little when he shifted. "I HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITIES!" she admitted. "That's why my parents gave me up." she said, closing her eyes.
Soriu could tell she was distressed by that fact. He gave her a soft touch of his muzzle before he asked concernedly "Her age, or one much older?" He would certainly not approve of a drastically older male.
______
(is she in human form?) Niu simply gazed down at her, responding after a while "Oh. Well, I don't think that's a good reason to give you up. You're an amazing girl, in my opinion, and I can deal with your split personalities now that I know that you have them." He paused, before adding softly "Whatever personality you're in, can you promise never to forget that I like you?" He eyed her with some desire and affection after that statement.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 pm

___
_____
___
Soriu could tell she was distressed by that fact. He gave her a soft touch of his muzzle before he asked concernedly "Her age, or one much older?" He would certainly not approve of a drastically older male.
______
(is she in human form?) Niu simply gazed down at her, responding after a while "Oh. Well, I don't think that's a good reason to give you up. You're an amazing girl, in my opinion, and I can deal with your split personalities now that I know that you have them." He paused, before adding softly "Whatever personality you're in, can you promise never to forget that I like you?" He eyed her with some desire and affection after that statement.
"Near her age. He left when I came around though." Mimic said and then looked down at her pups suckled from her.
___
(She will be after this post)

Sen shifted to her human form, her beautiful human form and looked at him. "No, I won't forget you like me....I like you too. You're the nicest person I've ever met." she commented, smiling and then blushing afterwards.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 pm

_____
___
______
"Near her age. He left when I came around though." Mimic said and then looked down at her pups suckled from her.
___

Sen shifted to her human form, her beautiful human form and looked at him. "No, I won't forget you like me....I like you too. You're the nicest person I've ever met." she commented, smiling and then blushing afterwards.
Soriu nodded, pondering what the male could've wanted, quickly assuming it was a courtship. He asked gently "You think he was interested in her?"
______
Soriu smiled at her words, her beautiful human form gazing at him, her blush. That smile turned into a bit more of a smirk as he stared her deep in her eyes, sidling forward. He brushed against her lightly, walking behind her, where he held her softly, whispering "Would Sen like another kiss?", gently nibbling at her neck, before planting the first kiss on the side of her neck.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 pm

___
______
___

Soriu nodded, pondering what the male could've wanted, quickly assuming it was a courtship. He asked gently "You think he was interested in her?"
______
Soriu smiled at her words, her beautiful human form gazing at him, her blush. That smile turned into a bit more of a smirk as he stared her deep in her eyes, sidling forward. He brushed against her lightly, walking behind her, where he held her softly, whispering "Would Sen like another kiss?", gently nibbling at her neck, before planting the first kiss on the side of her neck.
"He seemed that way, they were playing in the water when I came by. She looked so happy." she said.
______
Sen pulled away. "Niu......what are you doing?" she asked him, eyes wide. "I meant kiss on the lips, not the neck." she said, blushing even more now.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:55 am

______
___

______
"He seemed that way, they were playing in the water when I came by. She looked so happy." she said.
______
Sen pulled away. "Niu......what are you doing?" she asked him, eyes wide. "I meant kiss on the lips, not the neck." she said, blushing even more now.
Soriu offered this as recompense, responding "Well maybe she's found someone that makes her happy in that way." He nuzzled agaist her affectionately, to show that he felt that way about her.
_______
Niu responded in a playful voice, his jasper eyes gleaming with the intent to kiss her, "Well it made you blush some more, and you're beautiful when you blush." As he held her from behind, he had the opportunity to turn her around, so that they faced each other, which he did. His hands flew to her waist as he pulled her closer, before their lips eventually met for a series of loving kisses.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 am

___

______
______
Soriu offered this as recompense, responding "Well maybe she's found someone that makes her happy in that way." He nuzzled agaist her affectionately, to show that he felt that way about her.
_______
Niu responded in a playful voice, his jasper eyes gleaming with the intent to kiss her, "Well it made you blush some more, and you're beautiful when you blush." As he held her from behind, he had the opportunity to turn her around, so that they faced each other, which he did. His hands flew to her waist as he pulled her closer, before their lips eventually met for a series of loving kisses.
(Woah there Nelly...….Niu's getting a bit too "close")

Mimic purred a little and licked his cheek and then sighed. "I was hoping she'd come back but with our den as crowded as it is already, I know the pups would annoy her." she explained.
___
Sen pulled back against the kiss and her fingernails became actual claws and she clawed him and made him let go. "Niu.....I'm serious. Stop. I don't want this to go further than kissing. Do not force it, if this relationship is ever going to unfold you're going to have to get more self-control." she warned him, looking at him. Her unusual yellow yes flickered and then darkened, he could now tell she meant every word.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 am

______
______
_______

Mimic purred a little and licked his cheek and then sighed. "I was hoping she'd come back but with our den as crowded as it is already, I know the pups would annoy her." she explained.
___
Sen pulled back against the kiss and her fingernails became actual claws and she clawed him and made him let go. "Niu.....I'm serious. Stop. I don't want this to go further than kissing. Do not force it, if this relationship is ever going to unfold you're going to have to get more self-control." she warned him, looking at him. Her unusual yellow yes flickered and then darkened, he could now tell she meant every word.
(lol)
Soriu nodded in agreement, that seemed reasonable. With a gentle sigh, he placed his head on hers and simply comforted her some, allowing the silence to settle in as their pups suckled, entrapping the two in a reassuring quiet, one that allowed the two to focus on just one another.
____
Niu nodded, somewhat confused once again, but letting it go as she had split personalities. He simply took a seat and gazed outwards towards the canyon, deciding it was most likely best for her to take all the steps and make all the moves so that he didn't make her uncomfortable once again. That was frankly the last thing he wished for.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 am

______
_______

___
(lol)
Soriu nodded in agreement, that seemed reasonable. With a gentle sigh, he placed his head on hers and simply comforted her some, allowing the silence to settle in as their pups suckled, entrapping the two in a reassuring quiet, one that allowed the two to focus on just one another.
____
Niu nodded, somewhat confused once again, but letting it go as she had split personalities. He simply took a seat and gazed outwards towards the canyon, deciding it was most likely best for her to take all the steps and make all the moves so that he didn't make her uncomfortable once again. That was frankly the last thing he wished for.
Mimic frowned deeply. "Soriu...……..is this the only litter we'll have?" she asked.
__
Sen watched him and sat down where she was and stared out at the canyon.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:44 am

_______

___
(lol)
____
Mimic frowned deeply. "Soriu...……..is this the only litter we'll have?" she asked.
__
Soriu responded quickly as his mind was already set on the answer, "Whatever you would like, Mim. You are the one giving birth, so it is your decision. But I personally would like to have more litters with you if you desire." He envisioned perhaps having a child with her in human form, that could be interesting.
________
Niu simply stayed mute and gazed out over the land, resisting the temptation to look over at her rather well. He was intent on her controlling how far they could go, as she clearly was somewhat nervous to all of that.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 am

___
(lol)
____
__
Soriu responded quickly as his mind was already set on the answer, "Whatever you would like, Mim. You are the one giving birth, so it is your decision. But I personally would like to have more litters with you if you desire." He envisioned perhaps having a child with her in human form, that could be interesting.
________
Niu simply stayed mute and gazed out over the land, resisting the temptation to look over at her rather well. He was intent on her controlling how far they could go, as she clearly was somewhat nervous to all of that.
Mimic frowned a little at the once was cute nickname for her. "I don't really want any more." she answered honestly.
___
Sen glanced towards him and took him by the hand.

(Can Dreio encounter Sen when she's alone and in heat? I want a big turn of events if he succeeds Wink )

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:31 am

(lol)
____
__
________
Mimic frowned a little at the once was cute nickname for her. "I don't really want any more." she answered honestly.
___

(Can Dreio encounter Sen when she's alone and in heat? I want a big turn of events if he succeeds Wink )
Soriu nodded, responding in the same tone, "That is fine with me. I wouldn't force anything on you Mimic." He nuzzled her gently.
_____
(great idea! at this point Dreio is more of a filler character than one I care about lol. He's just thirsty. timeskip to that or stay here?)
Niu took her hand gently, intertwining their fingers as he continued to look outwards, somewhat hesitant to even gaze upon her anymore.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:42 am

__
________
___

Soriu nodded, responding in the same tone, "That is fine with me. I wouldn't force anything on you Mimic." He nuzzled her gently.
_____
(great idea! at this point Dreio is more of a filler character than one I care about lol. He's just thirsty. timeskip to that or stay here?)
Niu took her hand gently, intertwining their fingers as he continued to look outwards, somewhat hesitant to even gaze upon her anymore.
Mimic nuzzled him back and gently licked him behind the ears and leaned her head against his chest.
__
TIMESKIPPING TO HER BEING ALONE!

Sen was walking around, looking for a place to hunt for rabbits. Niu was currently asleep and she promised she'd try to catch them a rabbit when she suddenly felt strange. Her first heat had arrived and she was growing concerned now.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 pm

________
___

_____
Mimic nuzzled him back and gently licked him behind the ears and leaned her head against his chest.
__

Sen was walking around, looking for a place to hunt for rabbits. Niu was currently asleep and she promised she'd try to catch them a rabbit when she suddenly felt strange. Her first heat had arrived and she was growing concerned now.
Soriu flexed his chest somewhat as he felt her head on it, placing his over hers as they simply enjoyed each other's company, love growing between them now instead of an obligatory connection due to their pups.
_____
Dreio eyed the vixen from afar, addicted to her pheromones. He snuck up in her general vicinity before he growled hungrily at her and approached her with clear desire, ready to mount her.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:03 pm

___

_____
__

Soriu flexed his chest somewhat as he felt her head on it, placing his over hers as they simply enjoyed each other's company, love growing between them now instead of an obligatory connection due to their pups.
_____
Dreio eyed the vixen from afar, addicted to her pheromones. He snuck up in her general vicinity before he growled hungrily at her and approached her with clear desire, ready to mount her.
Mimic let out little purring sounds before she fell asleep at his side.
___
Sen yelped and quickly tried to run away fearfully.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 pm

_____
__

_____
___
Soriu curled around his family, intent of them feeling safe and secure, with no seeming worry in the world. He rested his head on hers gently as she slept, eyeing his children lovingly.
_________
Dreio was already right next to her, so he simply pounced on her before she got too far away and began to  timeskip

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:19 pm

__

_____
___
Soriu curled around his family, intent of them feeling safe and secure, with no seeming worry in the world. He rested his head on hers gently as she slept, eyeing his children lovingly.
_________
Dreio was already right next to her, so he simply pounced on her before she got too far away and began to  timeskip
Ayame pulled out and began having the most adorable little hiccups in the world.
___
Sen let out a loud scream as he succeeded and her scream echoed onto the trees to Niu's den.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:09 pm

_____
___
_________
Ayame pulled out and began having the most adorable little hiccups in the world.
___
Sen let out a loud scream as he succeeded and her scream echoed onto the trees to Niu's den.
Soriu smiled at that, not daring to move in order to preserve the peace that was their family den, undisturbed by the outside world.
______
Niu heard her scream and bolted out of the den in the direction of the holler, appalled by what he saw when he got there. He could smell Sen's pheromones in the air, which certainly tantalized his sense, meaning she had to have gone into heat. But there was a male mating with her. He eyed Sen angrily, clearly betrayed. He shifted into his human form, which held a sword on his back in a satchel. Before the male could notice him fully, he had leapt forward and struck him down from Sen, slicing him in half. Blood splashed everywhere, staining Niu like an art canvas. He slashed at the dead body four more times in fury before he spat on it. He then turned to Sen, his eyes glowing red with outright disgust. He roared "How could you! A random male! Like this! After all I've taught you, all the respect and patience I've given you!" He muttered "Guess it was all a lie, it seems you did want to go beyond a kiss." He turned to walk away, his eyes glowing red with fury even then. What she said didn't matter to him anymore.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

___
_________
___
Soriu smiled at that, not daring to move in order to preserve the peace that was their family den, undisturbed by the outside world.
______
Niu heard her scream and bolted out of the den in the direction of the holler, appalled by what he saw when he got there. He could smell Sen's pheromones in the air, which certainly tantalized his sense, meaning she had to have gone into heat. But there was a male mating with her. He eyed Sen angrily, clearly betrayed. He shifted into his human form, which held a sword on his back in a satchel. Before the male could notice him fully, he had leapt forward and struck him down from Sen, slicing him in half. Blood splashed everywhere, staining Niu like an art canvas. He slashed at the dead body four more times in fury before he spat on it. He then turned to Sen, his eyes glowing red with outright disgust. He roared "How could you! A random male! Like this! After all I've taught you, all the respect and patience I've given you!" He muttered "Guess it was all a lie, it seems you did want to go beyond a kiss." He turned to walk away, his eyes glowing red with fury even then. What she said didn't matter to him anymore.
Soren attacked his sister Rishka again and she squealed loudly, waking Mimic up.
___
Sen fell to the ground and collapsed and laid there staring at Niu in shock and flinched when he roared those words to her. "No! Niu! STOP! I didn't lie to you! IT WAS FORCEFUL! PLEASE WAIT!" she shouted after him. tears streaming down her face.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum