The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Hmmmmmm should I have him encounter Jinx, Mune, or Apache? You decide)
___
Sen gave him a small growl and walked onward. She didn't like friendship gestures - it sprung back bad memories.
(Mune I guess?)
____
Niu slowly walked towards his den, as he was tired from a night hunt and desired some sleep. Beside, it would provide Sen with some space if she wanted it. He was a bit confused with her sporadic nature, sometimes she seemed to like him, sometimes not.
There was another flash of blue and what appeared to be a bluish tinted kitsune was walking in front of him.
___
Sen would see his den and laid down just inside it and fell asleep herself.
Soriu growled apprehensively, eyeing the onlooker with no fear. After he had become a father, there was no ounce of fear left in him except for his children and mate. He would fight whoever he had to if needed. He stared the kitsune down.
____
Niu resisted the urge to lay beside her like he had the night before, and simply curled up in the corner of the den, feeling lovesick and tired. Eventually he too fell asleep.
The blue kitsune looked directly at him and then he'd realize, by the unnatural glow of its yellow eyes, that this kitsune wasn't alive. Its ear was missing and its leg was broken, and it appeared to be transparent. He could see the bushes behind it - through the kitsune's body. This was Mune.
___
When he awoke, Sen had went out and hunted some grouse for them and was seen plucking the feathers out of them.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:11 pm

(Mune I guess?)
____
Niu slowly walked towards his den, as he was tired from a night hunt and desired some sleep. Beside, it would provide Sen with some space if she wanted it. He was a bit confused with her sporadic nature, sometimes she seemed to like him, sometimes not.
There was another flash of blue and what appeared to be a bluish tinted kitsune was walking in front of him.
___
Soriu growled apprehensively, eyeing the onlooker with no fear. After he had become a father, there was no ounce of fear left in him except for his children and mate. He would fight whoever he had to if needed. He stared the kitsune down.
____
Niu resisted the urge to lay beside her like he had the night before, and simply curled up in the corner of the den, feeling lovesick and tired. Eventually he too fell asleep.
The blue kitsune looked directly at him and then he'd realize, by the unnatural glow of its yellow eyes, that this kitsune wasn't alive. Its ear was missing and its leg was broken, and it appeared to be transparent. He could see the bushes behind it - through the kitsune's body. This was Mune.
___
When he awoke, Sen had went out and hunted some grouse for them and was seen plucking the feathers out of them.
Soriu then realized the kitsune that stood before was a ghost and dipped his head respectfully to honor the soul, before passing to the right of it, not being disturbed by it as Mune never spoke up. He didn't know who it was on first glance.
______
Niu awoke slowly and yawned, glancing to Sen, giving her a yawn and a pleasant yip as a sign he was awake.

Last edited by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:44 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you need to re-edit the post.....it kind of cut off a little XD)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you need to re-edit the post.....it kind of cut off a little XD)
(just edited. Thanks for the headsup lol)

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:55 pm

___
____
___
Soriu then realized the kitsune that stood before was a ghost and dipped his head respectfully to honor the soul, before passing to the right of it, not being disturbed by it as Mune never spoke up. He didn't know who it was on first glance.
______
Niu awoke slowly and yawned, glancing to Sen, giving her a yawn and a pleasant yip as a sign he was awake.
"So I saw you were with Mimic. You have a lovely family." Mune spoke to him.
___
Sen glanced towards him and flicked an ear before giving a yip and then a bark.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 pm

____
___
______
___
Soriu was taken aback by the sudden speaking. He turned around and faced the ghost kitsune, before responding somewhat unsurely "Thank you. I am honored that you think so, I hope Mimic feels the same way. Who are you sir?"
______
Niu smiled, standing up quickly to go to her side, a playful tail wag visible to Sen.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:11 pm

___
______
___
Soriu was taken aback by the sudden speaking. He turned around and faced the ghost kitsune, before responding somewhat unsurely "Thank you. I am honored that you think so, I hope Mimic feels the same way. Who are you sir?"
______
Niu smiled, standing up quickly to go to her side, a playful tail wag visible to Sen.
"I'm sure you already know all about me. Your mate spoke of me, did she not?" Mune asked, reflecting on how she talked about a male kitsune named Mune.
___
Sen wasn't interested, she was still plucking feathers from the grouse she had hunted.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 pm

______
___
______
"I'm sure you already know all about me. Your mate spoke of me, did she not?" Mune asked, reflecting on how she talked about a male kitsune named Mune.
___
Sen wasn't interested, she was still plucking feathers from the grouse she had hunted.
Soriu's eyes lit up as he did in fact remember. He responded courteously "Oh yes, she did. I apologize I didn't recognize you immediately, I should have." Even though that realistically was nearly impossible.
_____
Niu shrugged it off and informed her "I'm going for a drink of water by the river, I'll be back in a bit." He then set out unless she had something to say.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:26 pm

___
______
___
Soriu's eyes lit up as he did in fact remember. He responded courteously "Oh yes, she did. I apologize I didn't recognize you immediately, I should have." Even though that realistically was nearly impossible.
_____
Niu shrugged it off and informed her "I'm going for a drink of water by the river, I'll be back in a bit." He then set out unless she had something to say.
Mune smiled faintly and then looked around. "I am Mune. I may be dead but don't underestimate me. I'm still as magical and powerful as I was alive." he warned.
___
"Aren't you hungry?" Sen asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:32 pm

______
___
_____
Mune smiled faintly and then looked around. "I am Mune. I may be dead but don't underestimate me. I'm still as magical and powerful as I was alive." he warned.
___
Soriu nodded, not afraid of Mune, but most certainly respectful of him. He asked politely, hoping it wasn't too much, "Do you think Mimic loves me? Or was this all a spur in the moment decision?"
________
Niu thought about it, before turning around and asking softly "You caught that grouse for the both of us? I thought it was just for you." His eyes shone with appreciation at the fact that she had gone out of her way to gather food for the both of them.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:07 pm

___
_____
___
Soriu nodded, not afraid of Mune, but most certainly respectful of him. He asked politely, hoping it wasn't too much, "Do you think Mimic loves me? Or was this all a spur in the moment decision?"
________
Niu thought about it, before turning around and asking softly "You caught that grouse for the both of us? I thought it was just for you." His eyes shone with appreciation at the fact that she had gone out of her way to gather food for the both of them.
Mune looked at him and frowned. "If you don't know the answer to that, how would I know?" he asked, he made a good point.
___
Sen blinked. "I can't eat all of it." she claimed and then ripped it in half a little. She let him have half of it and began eating hers.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:42 pm

_____
___
________
Mune looked at him and frowned. "If you don't know the answer to that, how would I know?" he asked, he made a good point.
___
Sen blinked. "I can't eat all of it." she claimed and then ripped it in half a little. She let him have half of it and began eating hers.
Soriu shook his head and responded simply "That's true, I simply didn't know if you show yourself to Mimic and if she's talked to you or anything like that."
_______
Niu ripped into his portion of the food, eating it hungrily. He gave her a genuine thanks in between bites, proud of her for having hunted like that.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 pm

___
________
___
Soriu shook his head and responded simply "That's true, I simply didn't know if you show yourself to Mimic and if she's talked to you or anything like that."
_______
Niu ripped into his portion of the food, eating it hungrily. He gave her a genuine thanks in between bites, proud of her for having hunted like that.
Mune chuckled. "Mimic cannot see me, she probably never will.....again." he said and then his figure faded away like fog.
___
Sen flicked her tail in acknowledgement and then finished her meal before he finished his, discarding the bones outside the den.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:05 pm

________
___
_______
Mune chuckled. "Mimic cannot see me, she probably never will.....again." he said and then his figure faded away like fog.
___
Sen flicked her tail in acknowledgement and then finished her meal before he finished his, discarding the bones outside the den.
Soriu was about to respond as he faded away. He gave a respectful dip of his head before he too decided to continue with his hunt, returning to the den with three rabbits in his jaws. He dropped them on the side of the den that the pups were not on, so that Mimic could eat in peace if she so desired.
______
Once Niu finished his meal, he too went outside to discard the scraps, meeting Sen there. He told her simply, with an open tone in case she wished to follow "I'm going to the river for a drink now, and to wash off."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:22 pm

___
_______
___
Soriu was about to respond as he faded away. He gave a respectful dip of his head before he too decided to continue with his hunt, returning to the den with three rabbits in his jaws. He dropped them on the side of the den that the pups were not on, so that Mimic could eat in peace if she so desired.
______
Once Niu finished his meal, he too went outside to discard the scraps, meeting Sen there. He told her simply, with an open tone in case she wished to follow "I'm going to the river for a drink now, and to wash off."
Mimic was already full yet buried the rabbits for later consumption. Her 5 pups were all suckling from her. "They're teething." she announced.
___
Sen shook her pelt a little and would nod, She then would lead him there, since she needed to wash off too.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:54 pm

_______
___
______
Mimic was already full yet buried the rabbits for later consumption. Her 5 pups were all suckling from her. "They're teething." she announced.
___
Sen shook her pelt a little and would nod, She then would lead him there, since she needed to wash off too.
Soriu smiled pleasantly, replying "That's good. Soon we'll have to teach them how to hunt I suppose. Are you thirsty at all?"
(maybe she goes to the river and sees Sen with Niu?)
_____
Niu followed pursuit, bathing in the river for a little while once they reached there to get the blood off his muzzle and fur, before he took a few sips of the cool water himself.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:21 pm

___
______
___
Soriu smiled pleasantly, replying "That's good. Soon we'll have to teach them how to hunt I suppose. Are you thirsty at all?"
_____
Niu followed pursuit, bathing in the river for a little while once they reached there to get the blood off his muzzle and fur, before he took a few sips of the cool water himself.
Mimic nodded and then left him and told him to stay with the pups while she went to get a drink.
___
Sen would get in the water and swim to the bottom and emerged with a fish she had caught and offered it to Niu.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 pm

______
___
_____
Mimic nodded and then left him and told him to stay with the pups while she went to get a drink.
___
Sen would get in the water and swim to the bottom and emerged with a fish she had caught and offered it to Niu.
Soriu nodded, and let the pups play some while he blocked off the exit of the den as he overlooked the litter.
______
Niu smiled at her, taking it in his jaws appreciatively before he set in on the river bank to eat it later. He gave her a playful growl as he sauntered up to her and splashed her slightly.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:44 pm

___
_____
___
Soriu nodded, and let the pups play some while he blocked off the exit of the den as he overlooked the litter.
______
Niu smiled at her, taking it in his jaws appreciatively before he set in on the river bank to eat it later. He gave her a playful growl as he sauntered up to her and splashed her slightly.
Soren was biting his sister's ear (the pup you play)
__
Sen looked at him as she was already wet from swimming and he had just splashed her. She gave a growl and then tackled him into the water playfully.

Mimic heard splashing and saw two kitsune playing in the water and gasped. One was Sen.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 am

_____
___
______
__
Sen looked at him as she was already wet from swimming and he had just splashed her. She gave a growl and then tackled him into the water playfully.

Mimic heard splashing and saw two kitsune playing in the water and gasped. One was Sen.
Rakshita whined and shook him off, stumbling to find shelter in the corner of the den, hunching down. She began trembling a little, which prompted Soriu's attention but not for him to act on anything. He would see if Soren would have compassion before he stepped in.
________
Niu barked happily, before he got back up and juked her out, tipping her over in the water so that she fell down as well. He gave her a happy lick as they played, as he waited for her to get up and get him back. That's when he saw Mimic, and he stared her down, not knowing who she was.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm

___
______
__

Rakshita whined and shook him off, stumbling to find shelter in the corner of the den, hunching down. She began trembling a little, which prompted Soriu's attention but not for him to act on anything. He would see if Soren would have compassion before he stepped in.
________
Niu barked happily, before he got back up and juked her out, tipping her over in the water so that she fell down as well. He gave her a happy lick as they played, as he waited for her to get up and get him back. That's when he saw Mimic, and he stared her down, not knowing who she was.
Soren raced after Rakshita and tried to bite her tail this time but his brother Cuomo held him down.
_______
Sen stood up and shook her fur out and then saw Mimic. She backed away fearfully.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

______
__

________
Soren raced after Rakshita and tried to bite her tail this time but his brother Cuomo held him down.
_______
Sen stood up and shook her fur out and then saw Mimic. She backed away fearfully.
Rakshita cowered in the corner, she was most definitely not a physical, but something told Soriu she would perhaps be a fighter utilizing magic.
____
Niu stood in front of Sen in defense of her, not knowing who this was. But he would defend his crush with his life, that was for sure.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 pm

__

________
_______
Rakshita cowered in the corner, she was most definitely not a physical, but something told Soriu she would perhaps be a fighter utilizing magic.
____
Niu stood in front of Sen in defense of her, not knowing who this was. But he would defend his crush with his life, that was for sure.
Ayame, the sneaky and adventurous female pup had pounced onto her blind sister Rishka and bit into her sister's ear. Rishka gave a loud squeal and tried kicking her bigger sister off, but as the runt, she didn't have the strength to.
___
Mimic came closer. "Sen.....what are you doing here? Who is this?" she asked. Niu would probably figure out by now that this was Sen's adoptive mother.

Sen's ears went back and she whimpered.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:55 pm

________
_______
____
Ayame, the sneaky and adventurous female pup had pounced onto her blind sister Rishka and bit into her sister's ear. Rishka gave a loud squeal and tried kicking her bigger sister off, but as the runt, she didn't have the strength to.
___
Mimic came closer. "Sen.....what are you doing here? Who is this?" she asked. Niu would probably figure out by now that this was Sen's adoptive mother.

Soriu shook his head in disdain, and quickly moved forward to knock Ayame away, at a strength that wouldn't injure her but so that she would understand that she was not to do that ever again. He loved all his children, not just the strong ones.
______
Niu responded protectively "I'm Niu. And I'm taking care of her now, and she takes care of me. She knows how to hunt and shift now, things that you didn't teach her." His tone wasn't disrespectful, but rather somewhat disappointed at Mimic for doing what she did.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:10 pm

_______
____
___

Soriu shook his head in disdain, and quickly moved forward to knock Ayame away, at a strength that wouldn't injure her but so that she would understand that she was not to do that ever again. He loved all his children, not just the strong ones.
______
Niu responded protectively "I'm Niu. And I'm taking care of her now, and she takes care of me. She knows how to hunt and shift now, things that you didn't teach her." His tone wasn't disrespectful, but rather somewhat disappointed at Mimic for doing what she did.
Ayame let out a loud squeal of surprise and growled at her father.
___
Mimic flinched once and then bared her fangs. "Look, the only reason I let her go is because she's not a pup anymore! She is a juvenile. Mostly all juveniles are left by themselves when they reach that age to learn how to survive on themselves." she claimed.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

____
___

______
Ayame let out a loud squeal of surprise and growled at her father.
___
Mimic flinched once and then bared her fangs. "Look, the only reason I let her go is because she's not a pup anymore! She is a juvenile. Mostly all juveniles are left by themselves when they reach that age to learn how to survive on themselves." she claimed.
Soriu paid no heed at her growl, she had to learn her lesson after doing that to her sister.
____
Niu responded simply, making a good case for himself "She was a pup when I first met her. And she was crying. Now she's a juvenile. And if you've let her go, then take your water and leave to prove that." He too bared his fangs, but took a few steps back, to show he was simply protective of Sen.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum