The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 Soriu purred in response, rubbing against her cheek as well. He smiled at the small pup which crawled towards him, and curled around it protectively. 
____
Niu smiled as he looked over and saw the ladybug. He gave her a short laugh, before locking in to her, losing himself in her eyes as they gazed upon each other.
 Soriu purred in response, rubbing against her cheek as well. He smiled at the small pup which crawled towards him, and curled around it protectively. 
____
Niu smiled as he looked over and saw the ladybug. He gave her a short laugh, before locking in to her, losing himself in her eyes as they gazed upon each other.
Cuomo made a louder fearful mew but it was because his eyes had yet to open.

Mimic heard this as her one ears flicked back but she left Soriu to deal with his son.

Soren found his father's tail and bit onto it. It didn't hurt but he'd be quite the trouble-maker later on down the road.
___
Sen's eyes twinkled and she walked closer, her lips smiling at him, demanding to be touched.
Soriu corralled the two, gently placing them in front of them so that he could keep watch. He let his stance be open so they could crawl to him and get to know their father if they so wished. He purred to let them know he was there.
___
Niu didn't know what he was doing as he leaned closer, gently pushing her down to the ground so that she faced up at him. He then crawled over to her, holding her gaze the entire way. Right before he moved down to claim her lips, he whispered "you're so beautiful." , his words echoing with sincerity. Eventually, they were kissing each other on the grass, losing themselves with each other.
"Can I tell you two a story?" Madame Kathleen said as she sipped her hot cocoa.
__
Soren yawned and showed his very pink tongue and fell asleep at his father's side. Cuomo mewed and crawled to his father's tail and tried to suckle from him.
__
Sen's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but then her eyes closed when she got deeper into the kiss and then she moaned a little. "Niu." she said, pulling out of the kiss.
Erin nodded, crossing her legs criss cross applesauce style, waiting eagerly for the story as she continued to drink her cocoa.
_____
Soriu smiled at his pups' antics, and gently removed Cuomo to replace him by Mimic's side so that he could actually suckle if he was hungry. He then curled around Soren, providing warmth to him as he slept.
____
When she moaned, shivers ran down Niu's spine, that he had made her do that. When she pulled away, he gazed into her eyes like he had done before the kiss, falling captive to her deep stare. Eventually, he responded with a charming look "Yes?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Cuomo made a louder fearful mew but it was because his eyes had yet to open.

Mimic heard this as her one ears flicked back but she left Soriu to deal with his son.

Soren found his father's tail and bit onto it. It didn't hurt but he'd be quite the trouble-maker later on down the road.
___
Sen's eyes twinkled and she walked closer, her lips smiling at him, demanding to be touched.
Soriu corralled the two, gently placing them in front of them so that he could keep watch. He let his stance be open so they could crawl to him and get to know their father if they so wished. He purred to let them know he was there.
___
Niu didn't know what he was doing as he leaned closer, gently pushing her down to the ground so that she faced up at him. He then crawled over to her, holding her gaze the entire way. Right before he moved down to claim her lips, he whispered "you're so beautiful." , his words echoing with sincerity. Eventually, they were kissing each other on the grass, losing themselves with each other.
__
Soren yawned and showed his very pink tongue and fell asleep at his father's side. Cuomo mewed and crawled to his father's tail and tried to suckle from him.
__
Sen's eyes widened at the sudden kiss but then her eyes closed when she got deeper into the kiss and then she moaned a little. "Niu." she said, pulling out of the kiss.
Erin nodded, crossing her legs criss cross applesauce style, waiting eagerly for the story as she continued to drink her cocoa.
_____
Soriu smiled at his pups' antics, and gently removed Cuomo to replace him by Mimic's side so that he could actually suckle if he was hungry. He then curled around Soren, providing warmth to him as he slept.
____
When she moaned, shivers ran down Niu's spine, that he had made her do that. When she pulled away, he gazed into her eyes like he had done before the kiss, falling captive to her deep stare. Eventually, he responded with a charming look "Yes?"
"Long, long ago was the Legend of Harp Song Lake. People believed that the lake was named after a fair maiden named Alexandra who played a harp every day at sunset near the edge of the lake. One day, a large sea dragon with antlers of deer and feathery scales approached her. His name...was Ator. The maiden would play the harp to soothe the beast's rage for the world that she believed it created. A Prince caught word of the fair maiden and tried to win her hand, by trying to slay Ator. Ator was too strong and the Prince and his horse both perished in the fight. In the fear, the maiden ran off and Ator never saw her again. Some people claim to see a black horse with full armor walk the hills and valleys, who come say is the ghost of the Prince's Horse Apache, still hunting for his master even after death." she said and then a lightning strike outside made Chris scream like a little girl.
__
Cuomo suckled from his mother and Soren slept at his father's side. Rishka and Ayame were having a play-tussle. Rishka let out a squeal when Ayame got ahold of her tiny floppy ear. 
__
Sen stood up and backed away from him. "Why did you kiss me? I know I'm beautiful, but is that all that matters to you?" she asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 pm

___
__
__
_____
____
"Long, long ago was the Legend of Harp Song Lake. People believed that the lake was named after a fair maiden named Alexandra who played a harp every day at sunset near the edge of the lake. One day, a large sea dragon with antlers of deer and feathery scales approached her. His name...was Ator. The maiden would play the harp to soothe the beast's rage for the world that she believed it created. A Prince caught word of the fair maiden and tried to win her hand, by trying to slay Ator. Ator was too strong and the Prince and his horse both perished in the fight. In the fear, the maiden ran off and Ator never saw her again. Some people claim to see a black horse with full armor walk the hills and valleys, who come say is the ghost of the Prince's Horse Apache, still hunting for his master even after death." she said and then a lightning strike outside made Chris scream like a little girl.
__
Cuomo suckled from his mother and Soren slept at his father's side. Rishka and Ayame were having a play-tussle. Rishka let out a squeal when Ayame got ahold of her tiny floppy ear. 
__
Sen stood up and backed away from him. "Why did you kiss me? I know I'm beautiful, but is that all that matters to you?" she asked.
Erin didn't respond, silently believing all that she said. There were ghosts and vampires in these woods, so this had to be real as well. And that frightened her a bit.
__
Soriu smiled gently at his pups playing, but maintained his focus on the most part on Soren. He had already grown attached to the little troublemaker, something about him would certainly be a challenge, and that was appealing to him as a father kitsune.
______
Niu was taken aback at her forward question and somewhat egotistic comment, before he sat back and responded "No. Because I like you." He had an array of facts to back up his case, and he presented them to her now: "I've never seen your human form before, but I've had a crush on you for a while now. Also, you're not beautiful just on the outside, but on the inside. And I feel like no one's seen that in you, after your adoptive mother essentially abandoned you, and you real parents before that. I know what it feels like." He gazed at her afterwards, hoping that he hadn't ruined everything by kissing her...she seemed to have enjoyed it.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:29 pm

__
__
_____
____
__
__
Erin didn't respond, silently believing all that she said. There were ghosts and vampires in these woods, so this had to be real as well. And that frightened her a bit.
__
Soriu smiled gently at his pups playing, but maintained his focus on the most part on Soren. He had already grown attached to the little troublemaker, something about him would certainly be a challenge, and that was appealing to him as a father kitsune.
______
Niu was taken aback at her forward question and somewhat egotistic comment, before he sat back and responded "No. Because I like you." He had an array of facts to back up his case, and he presented them to her now: "I've never seen your human form before, but I've had a crush on you for a while now. Also, you're not beautiful just on the outside, but on the inside. And I feel like no one's seen that in you, after your adoptive mother essentially abandoned you, and you real parents before that. I know what it feels like." He gazed at her afterwards, hoping that he hadn't ruined everything by kissing her...she seemed to have enjoyed it.
Madame Kathleen then gasped when the lights came back on as the electricity came back.
___
Soren made tiny mewing sounds as he slept. Rishka and Ayame were now asleep as well at their mother's side.
___
Sen suddenly growled at him and her face became that of her fox's. "DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO ME! You don't know the feeling of watching everyone you ever knew walk away like you were NOTHING!" she shouted and then ran off.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:45 am

_____
____
__
__
__
______
Madame Kathleen then gasped when the lights came back on as the electricity came back.
___
Soren made tiny mewing sounds as he slept. Rishka and Ayame were now asleep as well at their mother's side.
___
Sen suddenly growled at him and her face became that of her fox's. "DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO ME! You don't know the feeling of watching everyone you ever knew walk away like you were NOTHING!" she shouted and then ran off.
Erin gasped as well, and glanced around somewhat nervously, calming down when she realized it had just been the lights turning on.
_____
Soriu curled around Soren, and inched closer to Mimic so that they formed a circle around their pups, a safeguard for the small foxes as they slept.
____
Niu called out in a heartbroken tone "My parents hated me! They told me to get lost as a pup, I had to learn everything by myself. At least you had your adoptive mom before..." His voice trailed off as a silent tear rolled down his face, remembering all the insults of his parents. He turned away from the direction she had ran, and blankly stared out over the canyon, lost in a world o loss and emotional pain. He began enveloping himself in a world where everything was his fault, what had happened right now, what had happened with his parents...the desolate truth was that he had done nothing.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:44 am

__
__
__
______
___
___
Erin gasped as well, and glanced around somewhat nervously, calming down when she realized it had just been the lights turning on.
_____
Soriu curled around Soren, and inched closer to Mimic so that they formed a circle around their pups, a safeguard for the small foxes as they slept.
____
Niu called out in a heartbroken tone "My parents hated me! They told me to get lost as a pup, I had to learn everything by myself. At least you had your adoptive mom before..." His voice trailed off as a silent tear rolled down his face, remembering all the insults of his parents. He turned away from the direction she had ran, and blankly stared out over the canyon, lost in a world o loss and emotional pain. He began enveloping himself in a world where everything was his fault, what had happened right now, what had happened with his parents...the desolate truth was that he had done nothing.
(Lets forget Sen and Niu for now...….because I kind of wanted their relationship to be.....a little bit difficult for Sen to bear right now)

Madame Kathleen looked towards the door as Warwick stepped inside and then went up the stairs, not even acknowledging his son at all other than an angry look.

Chris sunk down a little sadly watching his father walk off without even saying "hello" and then made whining sounds, tears rolling down his very cheeks.
__
Soren squealed loudly at such a bold moved that it jolted the tiny pup awake. He made growling sounds. (Timeskip to when they're a little older?)
__
THE NEXT TIME HE WOULD SEE SEN was by a waterfall over-looking the canyon two days previous. She was in her fox form staring down at her reflection.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 am

__
______
___
___
_____
____
(Lets forget Sen and Niu for now...….because I kind of wanted their relationship to be.....a little bit difficult for Sen to bear right now)

Madame Kathleen looked towards the door as Warwick stepped inside and then went up the stairs, not even acknowledging his son at all other than an angry look.

Chris sunk down a little sadly watching his father walk off without even saying "hello" and then made whining sounds, tears rolling down his very cheeks.
__
Soren squealed loudly at such a bold moved that it jolted the tiny pup awake. He made growling sounds. (Timeskip to when they're a little older?)
__
THE NEXT TIME HE WOULD SEE SEN was by a waterfall over-looking the canyon two days previous. She was in her fox form staring down at her reflection.
(sounds good)
Erin shook her head angrily at Warwick as he went up the stairs, and scooted over to Chris, giving him a soft hug to help him cope with his father.
______
(Sure, u start or me?)
______
Niu walked up to the water, his heart sinking in his chest with a looming despair as she noticed Sen. He felt that he couldn't even speak to her anymore. He walked up to the small lake the waterfall had given birth to beneath it, and took a few sips of the water quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice him and scream at him more, the echoing yelling of his parents still plaguing his head like a ravaging demon.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 am

___
___
_____
____

__
__
(sounds good)
Erin shook her head angrily at Warwick as he went up the stairs, and scooted over to Chris, giving him a soft hug to help him cope with his father.
______
(Sure, u start or me?)
______
Niu walked up to the water, his heart sinking in his chest with a looming despair as she noticed Sen. He felt that he couldn't even speak to her anymore. He walked up to the small lake the waterfall had given birth to beneath it, and took a few sips of the water quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice him and scream at him more, the echoing yelling of his parents still plaguing his head like a ravaging demon.
Chris pushed her away and then ran to his room crying.
__
(I'll lead)

It had been nearly a month since the birth of their 5 pups and they were already beginning to explore the world. Soren was playing a tussle with his brother Cuomo. Rishka and Ayame were both napping in the sun.

Mimic had returned after a while with a dead rabbit in her jaws. Since her pups had grown, so had their appetites.
___
Sen saw him and watched him. "Niu." she called to him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:02 am

_____
____

__
__
(sounds good)
______
(Sure, u start or me?)
______
__
(I'll lead)

It had been nearly a month since the birth of their 5 pups and they were already beginning to explore the world. Soren was playing a tussle with his brother Cuomo. Rishka and Ayame were both napping in the sun.

Mimic had returned after a while with a dead rabbit in her jaws. Since her pups had grown, so had their appetites.
___
Erin sighed and laid back against the sofa, quite desperate with the situation around her, she simply wanted some peace in her life. After all that had happened.
________
Soriu was guarding the entrance of the den devoutly, nodding to Mimic one she arrived. He ran up to her and nuzzled her face gently. He then set out to gather some more foo for ther hungry pups.
Niu simply looked up at her, still drinking the water from the lake. His face showed no emotions, even though he had been extremely angry about his parents leaving him earlier and had gone on a killing rampage.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:32 am

__
__
(sounds good)
______
(Sure, u start or me?)
______
__
(I'll lead)

___
Erin sighed and laid back against the sofa, quite desperate with the situation around her, she simply wanted some peace in her life. After all that had happened.
________
Soriu was guarding the entrance of the den devoutly, nodding to Mimic one she arrived. He ran up to her and nuzzled her face gently. He then set out to gather some more foo for ther hungry pups.
Niu simply looked up at her, still drinking the water from the lake. His face showed no emotions, even though he had been extremely angry about his parents leaving him earlier and had gone on a killing rampage.
Madame Kathleen frowned. "His mother died from not a car accident like yours did, but she died just as suddenly. She was getting leukemia, a blood cancer. That's what killed her." she explained.
___
Soren walked after his father wishing to explore.

(Don't forget the pup you play as)
___
Sen walked towards him and then came to his side. "I'm sorry about the whole argument the other day." she apologized.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 pm

(sounds good)
______
(Sure, u start or me?)
______
__
(I'll lead)

___
________
Madame Kathleen frowned. "His mother died from not a car accident like yours did, but she died just as suddenly. She was getting leukemia, a blood cancer. That's what killed her." she explained.
___

___
Sen walked towards him and then came to his side. "I'm sorry about the whole argument the other day." she apologized.
Erin sighed once again, her heart heavy with sorrow. Finally, she managed to mutter "That's awful." It was clear she was very heavily affected with depression from her own parents' deaths, along with the unfortunate situation Chris was in.
____
(oh yeah XD)
Soriu was amused by Soren's curiosity and adventurous  nature. He nudged him softly, explaining sternly "You want to come with me? Then you have to stay beside me all the time, ok, rascal?"

Rakshita rolled over and stared up at the ceiling of the den, training her eyes somewhat.
______
Niu responded softly "it's ok. I shouldn't have kissed you." He took another sip of water before he turned to leave unless she wanted to say something else. He had assumed she had found a new den and everything since she hadn't come back for a couple of days now.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

__
(I'll lead)

___
________
___

___
Erin sighed once again, her heart heavy with sorrow. Finally, she managed to mutter "That's awful." It was clear she was very heavily affected with depression from her own parents' deaths, along with the unfortunate situation Chris was in.
____
(oh yeah XD)
Soriu was amused by Soren's curiosity and adventurous  nature. He nudged him softly, explaining sternly "You want to come with me? Then you have to stay beside me all the time, ok, rascal?"

Rakshita rolled over and stared up at the ceiling of the den, training her eyes somewhat.
______
Niu responded softly "it's ok. I shouldn't have kissed you." He took another sip of water before he turned to leave unless she wanted to say something else. He had assumed she had found a new den and everything since she hadn't come back for a couple of days now.
Madame Kathleen nodded and then went upstairs to comfort Chris.
___
Soren ran off towards the brush, away from his father, letting out tiny barks in his wake.

Ayame came over to her sister and barked. (@ Rakshita)
___
Sen followed after him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 pm

________
___

___
____
(oh yeah XD)

______
___
Soren ran off towards the brush, away from his father, letting out tiny barks in his wake.

___
Sen followed after him.
Erin let a tear fall and laid back against the sofa once again.
______
Rakshita turned around and stood up to face her sister, barking happily in return and wagging her tail in playfulness.
______
Niu turned around and asked suddenly "Do you like me? Did you like it when I kissed you two days ago?" His heart demanded to know, it had eaten away at him like termites destroying a tree, if she liked him in return.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:15 pm

___

___
____
(oh yeah XD)

______
___

___
Sen followed after him.
______
Rakshita turned around and stood up to face her sister, barking happily in return and wagging her tail in playfulness.
______
Niu turned around and asked suddenly "Do you like me? Did you like it when I kissed you two days ago?" His heart demanded to know, it had eaten away at him like termites destroying a tree, if she liked him in return.
(Forget Kathleen for now)

Soren ran off without his father at his side and began chasing after a squirrel.

Ayame growled and then pawed her sister in the nose.
()_() Such a wonderful metaphor! ^_^ *sparkle*
____
Sen looked away from him. "I did like it......I just.....was shocked when it happened." she answered him in honesty.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:33 pm

____
(oh yeah XD)

______
___

___
Sen followed after him.
______
______

Soren ran off without his father at his side and began chasing after a squirrel.

____
Sen looked away from him. "I did like it......I just.....was shocked when it happened." she answered him in honesty.
Soriu shook his head and quickly chased down Soren, picking him up by the scruff of his neck. He reprimanded him as he set him down, explaining "Do not run off like that. There are things here in the forest even I cannot fight. You could never see us again, they would take you away forever."
_____
(lol thank you XD)
Niu paused, his heart stopping as the world seemed to stop revolving, frozen in time by some unknown power. He asked gently, "But you like me? Why have you stayed with me all this time?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:33 pm

___

___
Sen followed after him.
______
______

____
Soriu shook his head and quickly chased down Soren, picking him up by the scruff of his neck. He reprimanded him as he set him down, explaining "Do not run off like that. There are things here in the forest even I cannot fight. You could never see us again, they would take you away forever."
_____
(lol thank you XD)
Niu paused, his heart stopping as the world seemed to stop revolving, frozen in time by some unknown power. He asked gently, "But you like me? Why have you stayed with me all this time?"
Soren didn't seem to listen and immediately ran off again and disappeared from sight.
___
"Because you're the only one I have." she answered him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:00 pm

______
______

____
_____
(lol thank you XD)
Soren didn't seem to listen and immediately ran off again and disappeared from sight.
___
Soriu growled in some amused frustration, before he trailed Soren's scent and caught up to him, catching him by his scruff and carrying him back to the den, leaving him by Mimic's side. He told her gently "He's a troublemaker, you know that?" 
_____
Niu was somewhat torn with that answer. Did she like him or was he simply her last choice? Now he was confused, and he didn't like it, so he summoned all the courage he had in his body, before asking "So you do like me?...do you want to stay with me?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:02 pm

____
_____
(lol thank you XD)
___
Soriu growled in some amused frustration, before he trailed Soren's scent and caught up to him, catching him by his scruff and carrying him back to the den, leaving him by Mimic's side. He told her gently "He's a troublemaker, you know that?" 
_____
Niu was somewhat torn with that answer. Did she like him or was he simply her last choice? Now he was confused, and he didn't like it, so he summoned all the courage he had in his body, before asking "So you do like me?...do you want to stay with me?"
Soren made squeaking sounds and Mimic sighed deeply. "Like you." Mimic teased and gently held Soren's tail under her paw so he couldn't go anywhere.
__
Sen's ears went back at his question. "So far...I don't know how to answer that question." she answered him honestly.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:28 am

_____
(lol thank you XD)
___
_____
Soren made squeaking sounds and Mimic sighed deeply. "Like you." Mimic teased and gently held Soren's tail under her paw so he couldn't go anywhere.
__
Sen's ears went back at his question. "So far...I don't know how to answer that question." she answered him honestly.
Soriu smiled some at Mimic's teasing, before he sauntered up to her to affectionately rub against her before he set out to hunt. When he pulled away, he added with a soft, teasing  voice , "You know all the trouble is for you, right?" 
_______
Niu nodded, fine with her answer because he didn't wish her to feel pressured into anything. He would let her be, give her space if need be, allowing her to decide whether she liked him or not and then she could make a move. He then pleaded "But...please, can we at least stay in the same den. We don't have to be lovers just friends or even strangers....I just want someone else around me. My parents kicked me out when I was young so I've never had anybody, and the last few days with you have been some of the best in my life." He lowered his head slightly, hoping his sign of respect would help her stay.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:52 am

___
_____
__
Soriu smiled some at Mimic's teasing, before he sauntered up to her to affectionately rub against her before he set out to hunt. When he pulled away, he added with a soft, teasing  voice , "You know all the trouble is for you, right?" 
_______
Niu nodded, fine with her answer because he didn't wish her to feel pressured into anything. He would let her be, give her space if need be, allowing her to decide whether she liked him or not and then she could make a move. He then pleaded "But...please, can we at least stay in the same den. We don't have to be lovers just friends or even strangers....I just want someone else around me. My parents kicked me out when I was young so I've never had anybody, and the last few days with you have been some of the best in my life." He lowered his head slightly, hoping his sign of respect would help her stay.
While hunting he would spot a blue flash of light.
___
Sen looked at him and flickered her ears a little. "I guess I could." she said shyly and walked towards him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am

_____
__
_______
___
Sen looked at him and flickered her ears a little. "I guess I could." she said shyly and walked towards him.
Soriu resisted the temptation to follow it and simply kept on walking, wishing he wouldn't see it once again. Things like that could mean danger in the forest, some magical being.
_____)
Niu nodded happily and rubbed against her cheek briefly as a friendly manner of showing his appreciation, not getting too close since he assumed it would make her uncomfortable.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am

__
_______
___
Soriu resisted the temptation to follow it and simply kept on walking, wishing he wouldn't see it once again. Things like that could mean danger in the forest, some magical being.
_____)
Niu nodded happily and rubbed against her cheek briefly as a friendly manner of showing his appreciation, not getting too close since he assumed it would make her uncomfortable.
(Hmmmmmm should I have him encounter Jinx, Mune, or Apache? You decide)
___
Sen gave him a small growl and walked onward. She didn't like friendship gestures - it sprung back bad memories.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 am

_______
___
_____)
___
Sen gave him a small growl and walked onward. She didn't like friendship gestures - it sprung back bad memories.
(Mune I guess?)
____
Niu slowly walked towards his den, as he was tired from a night hunt and desired some sleep. Beside, it would provide Sen with some space if she wanted it. He was a bit confused with her sporadic nature, sometimes she seemed to like him, sometimes not.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:18 am

___
_____)
___
(Mune I guess?)
____
Niu slowly walked towards his den, as he was tired from a night hunt and desired some sleep. Beside, it would provide Sen with some space if she wanted it. He was a bit confused with her sporadic nature, sometimes she seemed to like him, sometimes not.
There was another flash of blue and what appeared to be a bluish tinted kitsune was walking in front of him.
___
Sen would see his den and laid down just inside it and fell asleep herself.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:12 pm

_____)
___
(Mune I guess?)
____
There was another flash of blue and what appeared to be a bluish tinted kitsune was walking in front of him.
___
Soriu growled apprehensively, eyeing the onlooker with no fear. After he had become a father, there was no ounce of fear left in him except for his children and mate. He would fight whoever he had to if needed. He stared the kitsune down.
____
Niu resisted the urge to lay beside her like he had the night before, and simply curled up in the corner of the den, feeling lovesick and tired. Eventually he too fell asleep.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:38 pm

___
(Mune I guess?)
____
___
Soriu growled apprehensively, eyeing the onlooker with no fear. After he had become a father, there was no ounce of fear left in him except for his children and mate. He would fight whoever he had to if needed. He stared the kitsune down.
____
Niu resisted the urge to lay beside her like he had the night before, and simply curled up in the corner of the den, feeling lovesick and tired. Eventually he too fell asleep.
The blue kitsune looked directly at him and then he'd realize, by the unnatural glow of its yellow eyes, that this kitsune wasn't alive. Its ear was missing and its leg was broken, and it appeared to be transparent. He could see the bushes behind it - through the kitsune's body. This was Mune.
___
When he awoke, Sen had went out and hunted some grouse for them and was seen plucking the feathers out of them.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum