The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Erin hadn't seen that Kathleen was waiting for her, and threw the stick outwards for the dog to go retrieve. She smiled and even laughed a little as Elak ran off to go catch the stick, enjoying herself for the first time in weeks.

Elak stopped and growled towards the trees as the white blur showed itself again, darting between the shades of trees. It appeared to be something flying - but it didn't look like a bird. For birds flying would make noise, there was no noise coming from the forests besides the chirping of birds and crickets.

"Come, Erin." Kathleen said with demand.
Erin frowned at the blur, quite confused. What was that thing? She sighed as she turned around and followed her grandmother obediently. Where would she take her now? Her voice had an imperative tone.

Madame Kathleen led her to a room in the house for Erin to sleep in complete with a bed, a bathroom, a closet, a dresser, and many other furniture including a bookshelf, a reclining chair, a desk for school work, and even a small trampoline inside in case Erin got bored. "I could cook dinner soon, dearie, tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it for you." she said softly.
Erin looked around the room, it was quite furnished, and actually appeared rather nice. A smile grew at her lips at the sight of the trampoline, before she responded "Thank you so much for this room. And sorry about my attitude...it's just that mom and dad...." he voice trailed off, as she knew she would cry if she continued speaking. She asked somberly "Could you make tacos? Those are good."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 8:24 am

Elak stopped and growled towards the trees as the white blur showed itself again, darting between the shades of trees. It appeared to be something flying - but it didn't look like a bird. For birds flying would make noise, there was no noise coming from the forests besides the chirping of birds and crickets.

"Come, Erin." Kathleen said with demand.
Erin frowned at the blur, quite confused. What was that thing? She sighed as she turned around and followed her grandmother obediently. Where would she take her now? Her voice had an imperative tone.

Madame Kathleen led her to a room in the house for Erin to sleep in complete with a bed, a bathroom, a closet, a dresser, and many other furniture including a bookshelf, a reclining chair, a desk for school work, and even a small trampoline inside in case Erin got bored. "I could cook dinner soon, dearie, tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it for you." she said softly.
Erin looked around the room, it was quite furnished, and actually appeared rather nice. A smile grew at her lips at the sight of the trampoline, before she responded "Thank you so much for this room. And sorry about my attitude...it's just that mom and dad...." he voice trailed off, as she knew she would cry if she continued speaking. She asked somberly "Could you make tacos? Those are good."

(You're posting twice)

Kathleen smiled faintly and came closer and hugged the girl. "I know dearie, I know the pain you feel." she said softly. "I'll make you tacos and fries, how does that sound?" she asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 am

(You're posting twice)

Kathleen smiled faintly and came closer and hugged the girl. "I know dearie, I know the pain you feel." she said softly. "I'll make you tacos and fries, how does that sound?" she asked.
(oops my bad)
Erin began crying softly, hiding away on her bed, not because she didn't like Kathleen, but because she didn't want to see her cry. Erin whimpered softly "That sounds perfect. I'm sorry for crying."

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 9:01 am

(You're posting twice)

(oops my bad)
Erin began crying softly, hiding away on her bed, not because she didn't like Kathleen, but because she didn't want to see her cry. Erin whimpered softly "That sounds perfect. I'm sorry for crying."

"Nothing wrong with that. But I will let you know of something. The complete upstairs of the house is off-limits. Maverick the gardener lives up there with his son Chris. You are to address him as "Sir" or "Mr. Maverick", okay? He doesn't answer to "Maverick" from anyone else but me. If you see Chris and say "hi", he won't always answer you. He's a little shy right now." Madame Kathleen explained and then left the room.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 am

(You're posting twice)

(oops my bad)

"Nothing wrong with that. But I will let you know of something. The complete upstairs of the house is off-limits. Maverick the gardener lives up there with his son Chris. You are to address him as "Sir" or "Mr. Maverick", okay? He doesn't answer to "Maverick" from anyone else but me. If you see Chris and say "hi", he won't always answer you. He's a little shy right now." Madame Kathleen explained and then left the room.
Erin nodded softly, before burying her head in her pillow, letting the last tears flow from her eyes. She didn't want to interact with anyone now anyways.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 9:08 am

(You're posting twice)

(oops my bad)

Erin nodded softly, before burying her head in her pillow, letting the last tears flow from her eyes. She didn't want to interact with anyone now anyways.

Without any warning at all, a knock came from somewhere within the room and the closet door slammed open and then settled. There was nothing in the closet at all.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 9:15 am

(oops my bad)

Without any warning at all, a knock came from somewhere within the room and the closet door slammed open and then settled. There was nothing in the closet at all.
Erin jerked upright immediately, looking to the closet in fear. What had happened? She dared to stand up and close the closet door in trepidation, keeping an eye on it as she returned to the bed.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 9:17 am

Erin jerked upright immediately, looking to the closet in fear. What had happened? She dared to stand up and close the closet door in trepidation, keeping an eye on it as she returned to the bed.

The closet door didn't move and suddenly, what seemed to be a haunting singing was simply Madame Kathleen singing a little while she worked in the kitchen.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 9:19 am

The closet door didn't move and suddenly, what seemed to be a haunting singing was simply Madame Kathleen singing a little while she worked in the kitchen.
Erin was on edge, and quiet frankly nervous. She didn't trust this place anymore, and her nerves were already wrecked after what had happened with her parents. She felt like withering away into oblivion, hidden from everyone else.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 am

Erin was on edge, and quiet frankly nervous. She didn't trust this place anymore, and her nerves were already wrecked after what had happened with her parents. She felt like withering away into oblivion, hidden from everyone else.

A sudden presence opened the bedroom door as Klopa came inside and wagged her tail, her paws leaving loud click clacks on the tile floor which quickly went away when she hit the carpet. Klopa whined and hopped on the bed with Erin.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 9:40 am

A sudden presence opened the bedroom door as Klopa came inside and wagged her tail, her paws leaving loud click clacks on the tile floor which quickly went away when she hit the carpet. Klopa whined and hopped on the bed with Erin.
Erin yelped at the dog's entering, rattled by the closet door. She sighed as she realized it was the dog and began petting it gently after she wiped her tears off her face, finding some comfort in the dog's presence. With a gentle sigh, she spoke to the dog, "Do you like it here?", passing the time by talking to the dog.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 9:41 am

Erin yelped at the dog's entering, rattled by the closet door. She sighed as she realized it was the dog and began petting it gently after she wiped her tears off her face, finding some comfort in the dog's presence. With a gentle sigh, she spoke to the dog, "Do you like it here?", passing the time by talking to the dog.

(Your computer/phone must be glitching out or something)

Klopa wagged her tail twice and laid her head down on the bed and whined a little. The dog was clearly tired and would quickly succumb to slumber under the gentle pets of Erin.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 10:09 am

Klopa wagged her tail twice and laid her head down on the bed and whined a little. The dog was clearly tired and would quickly succumb to slumber under the gentle pets of Erin.
(it is and its really annoying XD)
Erin smiled as she fell asleep on the bed beside her, eventually drifting off to sleep as well, her head resting on the tear-stained pillow.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Erin smiled as she fell asleep on the bed beside her, eventually drifting off to sleep as well, her head resting on the tear-stained pillow.

She would awake to the sound of someone singing, but it wasn't from Madame Kahtleen. It sounded like a little boy singing:

"Raindrops on the window,
and sunlight on my cheek.
How much do I miss you,
more than last week."

the song continued with un-readable lyrics.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 6:26 pm

She would awake to the sound of someone singing, but it wasn't from Madame Kahtleen. It sounded like a little boy singing:

How much do I miss you,
more than last week."

Erin sighed in annoyance and walked to the door closing it before returning to the bed, resting her head on her pillow once again in an attempt to fall asleep once more.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 pm

How much do I miss you,
more than last week."

Erin sighed in annoyance and walked to the door closing it before returning to the bed, resting her head on her pillow once again in an attempt to fall asleep once more.

The singing continued, getting louder.

Klopa heard this and got off the bed and started growling at the wall.

(There's a hidden door there)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 am

How much do I miss you,
more than last week."

(Ok should she go in it?)
Erin followed Klopa and waled to the wall, inspecting it thoroughly. She touched against the wall, trying to see what Klopa thought was wrong, before a door opened in front of her, making her fall back in shock.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 am

How much do I miss you,
more than last week."

Erin followed Klopa and waled to the wall, inspecting it thoroughly. She touched against the wall, trying to see what Klopa thought was wrong, before a door opened in front of her, making her fall back in shock.

(She can)
(The one singing is Angee, he's a peaceful forest spirit)

Klopa growled and went inside the door, barking. Inside was a tiny piece of stairs and Klopa had just gone up them.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 22, 2018 10:10 am

(She can)

Klopa growled and went inside the door, barking. Inside was a tiny piece of stairs and Klopa had just gone up them.
(ok gotcha)
Erin followed, careful to watch her step. Chills ran down her spine as she traversed the steps, fearful of what was at the top. She finally reached the top, looking around for what Klopa had growled at.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 22, 2018 10:57 am

(She can)

(ok gotcha)
Erin followed, careful to watch her step. Chills ran down her spine as she traversed the steps, fearful of what was at the top. She finally reached the top, looking around for what Klopa had growled at.

The room was very dark and there was no light switch in sight for right now, the only light in the room was filtered in by the only window, lighting up an area on the floor. Klopa was standing, stiff-legged in the middle of the sunlit floor area and growling towards the corner of the room with no sunlight at all, that was pitch black. Something was scuffling in that corner, but neither of them could see what yet.

The room had clearly not been inside for a long time, a thick layer of dust laid on the floor, but on the floor, there were places where dust wasn't there, and those were what looked to be small human footprints. The imprints of toes on them as well. Of course there were Klopa's paw prints as well among them.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 22, 2018 11:08 am

(She can)

(ok gotcha)

The room was very dark and there was no light switch in sight for right now, the only light in the room was filtered in by the only window, lighting up an area on the floor. Klopa was standing, stiff-legged in the middle of the sunlit floor area and growling towards the corner of the room with no sunlight at all, that was pitch black. Something was scuffling in that corner, but neither of them could see what yet.

The room had clearly not been inside for a long time, a thick layer of dust laid on the floor, but on the floor, there were places where dust wasn't there, and those were what looked to be small human footprints. The imprints of toes on them as well. Of course there were Klopa's paw prints as well among them.
Erin looked around, coughing as the dust entered her mouth. The room was eerie, and their seemed to be a presence in there. She looked out the window, following the soft ray of light down to the center of the room. She called out nervously "Anyone there?" She backed away, standing on the stairs once again, waiting for a tentative answer, obviously not expecting one. But there was that voice...was there someone in the desolate room?

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 pm

(She can)

(ok gotcha)

Erin looked around, coughing as the dust entered her mouth. The room was eerie, and their seemed to be a presence in there. She looked out the window, following the soft ray of light down to the center of the room. She called out nervously "Anyone there?" She backed away, standing on the stairs once again, waiting for a tentative answer, obviously not expecting one. But there was that voice...was there someone in the desolate room?

From the shadows came a little bit of small giggling. "It depends on whether you believe in me or not." came a young-sounding voice and a figure stepped into the light, from their appearance, they looked to be around 5 or maybe 6. It was a boy with blonde hair so light you could barely tell it from the boy's skin tone, his eyes were the brown of mud.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 pm

(ok gotcha)

From the shadows came a little bit of small giggling. "It depends on whether you believe in me or not." came a young-sounding voice and a figure stepped into the light, from their appearance, they looked to be around 5 or maybe 6. It was a boy with blonde hair so light you could barely tell it from the boy's skin tone, his eyes were the brown of mud.
Erin looked at him in compassion and worry, asking softly "Where are your parents? And how'd you get up here? Did someone lock you up here?" Questions ravaged her mind as she looked upon the small boy, thinking what possibly could've cause him to be up here. Had Madame Kathleen imprisoned him? She asked softly "Do you want water or food?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Erin looked at him in compassion and worry, asking softly "Where are your parents? And how'd you get up here? Did someone lock you up here?" Questions ravaged her mind as she looked upon the small boy, thinking what possibly could've cause him to be up here. Had Madame Kathleen imprisoned him? She asked softly "Do you want water or food?"

The boy, Angee looked at her. "Don't worry, I can easily get out." he said and then his form faded away - was he a ghost?

Klopa made a confused whimpering sound and then growled a little.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 22, 2018 1:57 pm

The boy, Angee looked at her. "Don't worry, I can easily get out." he said and then his form faded away - was he a ghost?

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Erin blinked in fear and immediately ran down the stairs, trying to force herself to believe there wasn't a haunting spirit in the house. She waited for Klopa to follow, so she could close the secret passageway.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum