The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Erin smiled, responding playfully "He must've liked you then, to have stayed with you." She gave the cat a friendly wave, before asking "Does he like me or not that much?"
"Jinx liked everybody but Ghost." Tannor said, picking up the cat and offering it over to her.
Erin took Jinx cautiously and began petting him gently, smiling at the cat that she held delicately. She voiced sincerely "He's so cute.", holding Jinx while she continued to pet him.
Jinx made a meowing sound and then squirmed a little, after a while he passed right through her and landed on the floor.

Tannor looked off after gasping, his green eyes turning a particular shade of red, red as in blood-red. He gulped nervously and then began walking off. "Stay here, I'll be back." he said.
Erin smiled as he jumped away, squatting down low to get on his level. When she turned to Tannor, she saw his blood-red eyes and tried to contain her fear, doing a pretty good job of doing so. She nodded, responding softly "I'll stay right here."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 10:48 am

"Jinx liked everybody but Ghost." Tannor said, picking up the cat and offering it over to her.
Erin took Jinx cautiously and began petting him gently, smiling at the cat that she held delicately. She voiced sincerely "He's so cute.", holding Jinx while she continued to pet him.
Jinx made a meowing sound and then squirmed a little, after a while he passed right through her and landed on the floor.

Tannor looked off after gasping, his green eyes turning a particular shade of red, red as in blood-red. He gulped nervously and then began walking off. "Stay here, I'll be back." he said.
Erin smiled as he jumped away, squatting down low to get on his level. When she turned to Tannor, she saw his blood-red eyes and tried to contain her fear, doing a pretty good job of doing so. She nodded, responding softly "I'll stay right here."
Tannor nodded a little and when he gave her a wide grin, she saw his long vampiric fangs. He then ran off through the tunnels at a speed so fast all she saw was a blur. 

Jinx stayed with her and hopped on the bed.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Tannor nodded a little and when he gave her a wide grin, she saw his long vampiric fangs. He then ran off through the tunnels at a speed so fast all she saw was a blur. 

Erin waved him off, a little afraid of his fangs, but she turned to Jinx to distract herself from that fact. She asked it softly, "You tired? Run a lot down here, back and forth?" She knew he couldn't respond but she talked to animals often.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Erin waved him off, a little afraid of his fangs, but she turned to Jinx to distract herself from that fact. She asked it softly, "You tired? Run a lot down here, back and forth?" She knew he couldn't respond but she talked to animals often.
(Erin needs a psychiatrist XD)

Jinx stared at her with its greenish yellow eyes and meowed again, it was sort of talking back. It laid down onto its side and made purring sounds.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Jinx stared at her with its greenish yellow eyes and meowed again, it was sort of talking back. It laid down onto its side and made purring sounds.
(Well she just lost her parents so....)
Erin smiled, responding "Yeah, well maybe if Tannor lets me, I could take you for a walk one day, but I'd make sure we'd get back since this is your home." She didn't care what anyone thought about her, this was her way of relieving stress, talking to others.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Erin smiled, responding "Yeah, well maybe if Tannor lets me, I could take you for a walk one day, but I'd make sure we'd get back since this is your home." She didn't care what anyone thought about her, this was her way of relieving stress, talking to others.
Jinx meowed again, louder this time as if he was saying "no" to the idea.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Erin nodded, asking instead "Well do you think I could come back here and play with you down here in the tunnel?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 12:35 pm

Erin nodded, asking instead "Well do you think I could come back here and play with you down here in the tunnel?"
This time Jinx didn't meow and purred, rolling onto his back and swishing his tail from side to side.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 5:20 pm

This time Jinx didn't meow and purred, rolling onto his back and swishing his tail from side to side.
Erin laughed, deciding to sit against the wall in tiredom, lacking significant sleep.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 am

Erin laughed, deciding to sit against the wall in tiredom, lacking significant sleep.
Tannor would come back, wiping the blood from his lips. He looked at Erin nearly falling asleep and rudely clapped his hands together to startle her awake.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 7:35 am

Tannor would come back, wiping the blood from his lips. He looked at Erin nearly falling asleep and rudely clapped his hands together to startle her awake.
Erin looked up immediately, and turned to Tannor. She hadn't yet noticed the blood on his lips due to her fatigue, so she apologized "I'm sorry for almost falling asleep. Life has been a mess for me lately."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 am

Erin looked up immediately, and turned to Tannor. She hadn't yet noticed the blood on his lips due to her fatigue, so she apologized "I'm sorry for almost falling asleep. Life has been a mess for me lately."
Tannor looked at her. "The rain has ceased for now, do you want me to help you out?" he asked her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 7:48 am

Tannor looked at her. "The rain has ceased for now, do you want me to help you out?" he asked her.
Erin nodded, before responding thankfully "That'd be amazing. And thank you for allowing me to stay down here until the rain stopped, it means a lot." Her words were genuine, she truly had grown to trust and appreciate Tannor.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 7:56 am

Erin nodded, before responding thankfully "That'd be amazing. And thank you for allowing me to stay down here until the rain stopped, it means a lot." Her words were genuine, she truly had grown to trust and appreciate Tannor.
Tannor began leading her towards the exit and then hoisted her out by grabbing ahold of her legs and tossed her on the land above.

There she came face to face with Angee in a glowing deer form. He made a huffing noise and began leading her back to the house.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 am

Tannor began leading her towards the exit and then hoisted her out by grabbing ahold of her legs and tossed her on the land above.

There she came face to face with Angee in a glowing deer form. He made a huffing noise and began leading her back to the house.
Erin called down "Thanks!" She then turned to Angee and followed him back to the house. Now she felt more comfortable about staying, but she was still certainly nervous about the whole ordeal of the woods.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 am

Erin called down "Thanks!" She then turned to Angee and followed him back to the house. Now she felt more comfortable about staying, but she was still certainly nervous about the whole ordeal of the woods.
Angee glanced back at her with his blue eyes but he couldn't speak in this form.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 am

Angee glanced back at her with his blue eyes but he couldn't speak in this form.
Erin wondered if he was frustrated with her, or if he understood her fear and shock concerning the new reality that had just arrived to her. This forest was very much real, and so were the creatures within it.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am

Erin wondered if he was frustrated with her, or if he understood her fear and shock concerning the new reality that had just arrived to her. This forest was very much real, and so were the creatures within it.
When they arrived at the house, Angee shifted into his white wolf form and smiled towards her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 am

Name: Soriu
Appearance #1:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Appearance #2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Appearance #3:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 9:03 am

When they arrived at the house, Angee shifted into his white wolf form and smiled towards her.
Erin smiled in return and snuck back upstairs into her room. She was soon in her room, having not made a single sound when she had entered the house. Erin looked around around, hoping to see Angee again.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 9:36 am

Erin smiled in return and snuck back upstairs into her room. She was soon in her room, having not made a single sound when she had entered the house. Erin looked around around, hoping to see Angee again.
The next morning, Erin would be greeted with the smell of cooking bacon wafting through the air.

Outside, Mimic was walking in her human form, walking along the sides of a small stream.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 9:42 am

The next morning, Erin would be greeted with the smell of cooking bacon wafting through the air.

Outside, Mimic was walking in her human form, walking along the sides of a small stream.
Erin yawned and walked downstairs to eat, pretty hungry after the events of the night before.

Siriu approached the stream from the east, in humanoid form. He knelt down beside the water, cupped his hands, and scooped up water, bringing it to his lips to drink.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 am

Erin yawned and walked downstairs to eat, pretty hungry after the events of the night before.

Siriu approached the stream from the east, in humanoid form. He knelt down beside the water, cupped his hands, and scooped up water, bringing it to his lips to drink.
Madame Kathleen looked at Erin and at the table sat a boy with slightly long brown hair and it wasn't Angee - it was Chris, Warwick's son.

Mimic saw him and began walking away though he would probably spot her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 10:04 am

Madame Kathleen looked at Erin and at the table sat a boy with slightly long brown hair and it wasn't Angee - it was Chris, Warwick's son.

Erin knew this was the boy who Kathleen had talked about, so she simply waved at him and sat down at the table politely, not talking to him unless he started conversation.

Siriu kept drinking until he spotted Mimic out the corner of his eye. He turned to her in wonder, realizing there was another Kitsune alive, and it was a female! HE had come from afar, and there had been no kitsunes other than him, yet here was one approaching him. He called out gently and in wonder"Hello. Are you really a kitsune? I thought I was the only one here."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

Erin knew this was the boy who Kathleen had talked about, so she simply waved at him and sat down at the table politely, not talking to him unless he started conversation.

Siriu kept drinking until he spotted Mimic out the corner of his eye. He turned to her in wonder, realizing there was another Kitsune alive, and it was a female! HE had come from afar, and there had been no kitsunes other than him, yet here was one approaching him. He called out gently and in wonder"Hello. Are you really a kitsune? I thought I was the only one here."
Chris waved back slightly and then when breakfast was done, they all 3 got a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Mimic glanced towards him and he could obviously see her white fox ears from her black silky hair, and her brown fox tail below the shirt.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed May 30, 2018 10:59 am

Chris waved back slightly and then when breakfast was done, they all 3 got a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Mimic glanced towards him and he could obviously see her white fox ears from her black silky hair, and her brown fox tail below the shirt.
Erin kept quiet and simply ate politely, enjoying the food and the savor it had. Madame Kathleen was certainly a great cook; it showed in her delcious food.

Soriu slowly stood up and approached her cautiously, eyeing her fox tail and eyes, which he sported as well. His eyes met hers in a respectful wonder, in disbelief that he had finally met another kitsune, that seemed to be about his age. He tried not to stare, ignoring her beauty, before introducing himself softly, stating "My name's Soriu."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum