The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest Beyond the Bricks

This is a 1 vs 1 roleplay between HoodedHuntress and SirenFlame.

In this world similar to our current time lives a little house at the edge of the woods where some say magic lies. Here, a girl (Hooded's character) goes to live with her grandmother who hadn't seen her since she was very young, the grandmother's name, Madame Kathleen (Siren's character). The forest is seperated from this house by a low wall made of bricks and stones rumored to hold powerful magic inside each stone.

The forests beyond the bricks is rumored to hold powerful and mythical creatures as well as creatures of nightmares and supernatural origins. A lot of people that go into those forests never come back out, and so the forests remain off-limits to the public. But can one smart girl (Hooded's character) unlock the secrets why people that venture into the woods never return? Is there darkness inside those trees that not even the sun can distinguish? Filled with suspense, mystery, and a secret room inside Madame Kathleen's house - FIND OUT MORE!

Rules:

<> Follow all rules stated below as much as those of Not-Rated!
<> Human characters are involved in this roleplay, however most are creatures of the forest
<> Creatures of the woods include anything mythical, supernatural, and made-up by the user
<> Some creatures can shape-shift and can have magic
<> If you are to use magic, mention what kind of spells they possess

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forest Beyond the Bricks (HoodedHuntress & SirenFlame)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Erin had made sure everyone in the house was asleep, and that Angee had left to attend to other things. She slowly crept out of her bed, grabbed her most prized belongings, put on her favorite clothes, and snuck out the door. She crept down the stairs promptly, and before anyone could notice, she had unlocked the front door and began sprinting down the road, eventually cutting inside the forest. As the rain began to pour, Naomi put on her waterproof jacket.
(You made a typo there.......since when was Naomi from New Moon in here? XD)

She would slip eventually in the forest, falling down several feet and landing hard on her knees and belly. She was unarmed, save for the wind being knocked out of her, and now she was littered with mud. She seemed to have fallen into what appeared to be an underwater tunnel. She would soon find the way she came was too steep and too slippery to climb out of, she must press on into the darkness.
(lol i'm tired I guess XD)
Erin shivered in the cold and started onward, the darkness enveloping her frame, swallowing it whole. She had no idea where she was venturing, and took every step with caution, not knowing if there were holes under her feet or the like. Everything was cold, damp, dark, and she felt like crying. Of all places to die, she had to die here?

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Erin had made sure everyone in the house was asleep, and that Angee had left to attend to other things. She slowly crept out of her bed, grabbed her most prized belongings, put on her favorite clothes, and snuck out the door. She crept down the stairs promptly, and before anyone could notice, she had unlocked the front door and began sprinting down the road, eventually cutting inside the forest. As the rain began to pour, Naomi put on her waterproof jacket.

She would slip eventually in the forest, falling down several feet and landing hard on her knees and belly. She was unarmed, save for the wind being knocked out of her, and now she was littered with mud. She seemed to have fallen into what appeared to be an underwater tunnel. She would soon find the way she came was too steep and too slippery to climb out of, she must press on into the darkness.
Erin shivered in the cold and started onward, the darkness enveloping her frame, swallowing it whole. She had no idea where she was venturing, and took every step with caution, not knowing if there were holes under her feet or the like. Everything was cold, damp, dark, and she felt like crying. Of all places to die, she had to die here?
The flash of lightning lit up the tunnels for a split second and for that split second she would see what looked to be a cat inside. Its eyes glowed in the darkness. Its meow echoing through the dirt walls and ceiling towards her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 am

The flash of lightning lit up the tunnels for a split second and for that split second she would see what looked to be a cat inside. Its eyes glowed in the darkness. Its meow echoing through the dirt walls and ceiling towards her.
Erin shivered at the flash, accompanied by the cold. When she saw the cat, she asked nervously, hoping by some miracle it would work, "You know a way out of here? You obviously got in some way, could you lead me out kitty?" She shook her head as she realized what she was doing, she had to be going crazy.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 8:42 am

Erin shivered at the flash, accompanied by the cold. When she saw the cat, she asked nervously, hoping by some miracle it would work, "You know a way out of here? You obviously got in some way, could you lead me out kitty?" She shook her head as she realized what she was doing, she had to be going crazy.
The cat meowed at her and at the next flash of lightning, which lasted for at least 7 seconds, she would realize, with shock - the cat was transparent, see-through. She was seeing a ghost cat.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 am

The cat meowed at her and at the next flash of lightning, which lasted for at least 7 seconds, she would realize, with shock - the cat was transparent, see-through. She was seeing a ghost cat.
Erin shrieked in fear and ran past the cat in fear, all sense of precaution gone, simply looking for a way out of the hellhole. She get running in the dark, trying to shake the shiny image of the cat out of her head.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 9:03 am

Erin shrieked in fear and ran past the cat in fear, all sense of precaution gone, simply looking for a way out of the hellhole. She get running in the dark, trying to shake the shiny image of the cat out of her head.
She would bump into what seemed to be a person who grunted loudly and fell back. It was several seconds but a light came from a oil lamp and the person she had bumped into revealed themselves. It was a tall, pale-ish man with green eyes and long-for-a-boy black hair. "Don't you know you shouldn't run? What are you doing in my tunnel anyways?!" they man shouted. (Tannor)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 9:07 am

She would bump into what seemed to be a person who grunted loudly and fell back. It was several seconds but a light came from a oil lamp and the person she had bumped into revealed themselves. It was a tall, pale-ish man with green eyes and long-for-a-boy black hair. "Don't you know you shouldn't run? What are you doing in my tunnel anyways?!" they man shouted. (Tannor)
Erin explained nervously, on the verge of shouting angrily, "I fell in, and I don't know how to get out. Just tell me where the exit is and I'm gone. I'll never disturb you again." Her words were obviously true, as her eyes communicated she just wanted to get out of where she currently was.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 9:19 am

Erin explained nervously, on the verge of shouting angrily, "I fell in, and I don't know how to get out. Just tell me where the exit is and I'm gone. I'll never disturb you again." Her words were obviously true, as her eyes communicated she just wanted to get out of where she currently was.
"The only exit is behind you, and with the storm you'll never made it out until morning. Best stick with me." they said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 9:28 am

"The only exit is behind you, and with the storm you'll never made it out until morning. Best stick with me." they said.
Erin looked behind her, not seeing a clear exit. She then turned to him, ready to run at any second, asking "Who are you then, and why do you live in this tunnel?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 9:56 am

Erin looked behind her, not seeing a clear exit. She then turned to him, ready to run at any second, asking "Who are you then, and why do you live in this tunnel?"
"I am Tannor." he said and then began leading her further into the tunnel. This "Tannor" was the vampire Angee was talking about, though Tannor did not harm her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 10:00 am

"I am Tannor." he said and then began leading her further into the tunnel. This "Tannor" was the vampire Angee was talking about, though Tannor did not harm her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 10:12 am

Erin gasped "you're the vampire. I'm really sorry for bumping into you." She immediately grew cautionary and more submissive, pleading quietly "Please don't hurt me...you won't, right?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 28, 2018 10:17 am

Erin gasped "you're the vampire. I'm really sorry for bumping into you." She immediately grew cautionary and more submissive, pleading quietly "Please don't hurt me...you won't, right?"
Tannor chuckled a little. "I do not hurt humans unless I need to. A young girl like you poses no threat to me." he said and then led her into a large chamber complete with a bed and above them was a hole in the ceiling with glass holding it so the rain could not come in, whatever rain water was collected made its way off the glass with a series of small tunnels that led to further underground. "I live here in theses tunnels because I cannot touch sunlight.....and because humans fear me." he explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Tannor chuckled a little. "I do not hurt humans unless I need to. A young girl like you poses no threat to me." he said and then led her into a large chamber complete with a bed and above them was a hole in the ceiling with glass holding it so the rain could not come in, whatever rain water was collected made its way off the glass with a series of small tunnels that led to further underground. "I live here in theses tunnels because I cannot touch sunlight.....and because humans fear me." he explained.
Erin nodded simply, before asking somewhat curiously "So is it nice being a vampire? Can you perform magic and stuff like that? Or is it kind of boring, just being down here most of the day?" She tried to make conversation to ease her nerves, and it was working, albeit slightly.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 12:26 am

Erin nodded simply, before asking somewhat curiously "So is it nice being a vampire? Can you perform magic and stuff like that? Or is it kind of boring, just being down here most of the day?" She tried to make conversation to ease her nerves, and it was working, albeit slightly.
Tannor smiled faintly. "It is good when you take into account you can leap from high buildings without dying, run at the speed of light, use magic, never have to eat real food again, and can never age. Jinx, come here boy!" he called and the cat from earlier leapt onto the bed and he pet it. Jinx, the ghost cat, was his pet.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 6:58 am

Tannor smiled faintly. "It is good when you take into account you can leap from high buildings without dying, run at the speed of light, use magic, never have to eat real food again, and can never age. Jinx, come here boy!" he called and the cat from earlier leapt onto the bed and he pet it. Jinx, the ghost cat, was his pet.
Erin looked at Jinx in wonder, along with Tannor, who was apparently not going to hurt her. The cat fascinated her, she who had always loved to be around animals. With an inquisitive yet polite tone to her voice, Erin asked "So, um, Tannor? Are there any beings in these woods that DO want to hurt me? Or are most of them fine?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 am

Erin looked at Jinx in wonder, along with Tannor, who was apparently not going to hurt her. The cat fascinated her, she who had always loved to be around animals. With an inquisitive yet polite tone to her voice, Erin asked "So, um, Tannor? Are there any beings in these woods that DO want to hurt me? Or are most of them fine?"
Tannor looked at her. "I assure you so far there's only one that comes to mind that might want to hurt you and that would be Ghost, however, most of us will only attack if provoked or feel the need to defend ourselves. Ghost poses no threat to me, or Angee for that matter. Ghost is unable to attack immortal beings." he explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 7:59 am

Tannor looked at her. "I assure you so far there's only one that comes to mind that might want to hurt you and that would be Ghost, however, most of us will only attack if provoked or feel the need to defend ourselves. Ghost poses no threat to me, or Angee for that matter. Ghost is unable to attack immortal beings." he explained.
Erin continued asking in her polite and agreeable tone so as to not anger or annoy him, that was the last thing she needed. She questioned softly "Angee said he'll protect from Ghost, is that something you think is realistic or was he lying? I gave him bottlecaps as payment, because apparently he likes those."

Last edited by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 8:03 am

Erin continued asking in her polite and agreeable tone so as to not anger or annoy him, that was the last thing she needed. She questioned softly "Angee said he'll protect from Ghost, is that something you think is realistic or was he lying? I gave him bottlecaps as payment, because apparently he likes those."
"Angee never lies." Tannor stated with a smile. "That's one of the best things about him. He never lies. I sometimes lie, but only when I need to. I haven't lied to you though." he chuckled.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am

"Angee never lies." Tannor stated with a smile. "That's one of the best things about him. He never lies. I sometimes lie, but only when I need to. I haven't lied to you though." he chuckled.
Erin found comfort in that...maybe she would stay after all. None of these magical beings seemed that evil, and she hadn't even met them all. It gave her some hope but also loads of curiosity, that urged her to stay. She smiled at his little joke, before asking in the same curious manner "So, is you cat alive or a ghost?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 8:27 am

Erin found comfort in that...maybe she would stay after all. None of these magical beings seemed that evil, and she hadn't even met them all. It gave her some hope but also loads of curiosity, that urged her to stay. She smiled at his little joke, before asking in the same curious manner "So, is you cat alive or a ghost?"
Tannor looked down at Jinx and smiled. "Jinx is a ghost cat, he died from eating a poisoned mouse, but his ghost remained with me." he explained.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 8:33 am

Tannor looked down at Jinx and smiled. "Jinx is a ghost cat, he died from eating a poisoned mouse, but his ghost remained with me." he explained.
Erin smiled, responding playfully "He must've liked you then, to have stayed with you." She gave the cat a friendly wave, before asking "Does he like me or not that much?"

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 am

Erin smiled, responding playfully "He must've liked you then, to have stayed with you." She gave the cat a friendly wave, before asking "Does he like me or not that much?"
"Jinx liked everybody but Ghost." Tannor said, picking up the cat and offering it over to her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 8:51 am

"Jinx liked everybody but Ghost." Tannor said, picking up the cat and offering it over to her.
Erin took Jinx cautiously and began petting him gently, smiling at the cat that she held delicately. She voiced sincerely "He's so cute.", holding Jinx while she continued to pet him.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 9:23 am

Erin took Jinx cautiously and began petting him gently, smiling at the cat that she held delicately. She voiced sincerely "He's so cute.", holding Jinx while she continued to pet him.
Jinx made a meowing sound and then squirmed a little, after a while he passed right through her and landed on the floor.

Tannor looked off after gasping, his green eyes turning a particular shade of red, red as in blood-red. He gulped nervously and then began walking off. "Stay here, I'll be back." he said.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 am

Jinx made a meowing sound and then squirmed a little, after a while he passed right through her and landed on the floor.

Tannor looked off after gasping, his green eyes turning a particular shade of red, red as in blood-red. He gulped nervously and then began walking off. "Stay here, I'll be back." he said.
Erin smiled as he jumped away, squatting down low to get on his level. When she turned to Tannor, she saw his blood-red eyes and tried to contain her fear, doing a pretty good job of doing so. She nodded, responding softly "I'll stay right here."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum