The Rooks! (Assassin's Creed Syndicate Fanfic RP )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rooks! (Assassin's Creed Syndicate Fanfic RP )

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:43 pm

( I don't own the characters or the game's plot. That honor belongs to Ubisoft)
Twin Assasins Evie Frye and Jacob Frye have arrived in London to overthrow Crawford Starrick and take the city from the Templars century-long reign. The Templars have control in every business and a gang of their own called the Blighters that control the streets. How will they liberate London from Templar control? Well by creating a gang called the Rooks and killing a whole lot of Templars. Oh and let's not forget finding the Piece of Eden, we can't have Templar Lucy Throne have that can we?  Razz

RULES:

1) This is my first Fanfic rp so I'm not sure how this completely works but I'll do my best but if you have any advice from your own experience please tell me.Razz

2) If you're not familiar with the game and need advice ask in the chat thread for the rp and I'll answer them (others are welcome to as well Smile ) don't be discouraged if you've never played the game or any in the series.

3) I will be posting characters from the game that anyone can play so if you're interested in playing one of the main characters pm me. If someone else took the character you want I'll suggest other ones or create another main character.

4) Romance and swearing are allowed ( even with the main characters) but of course, follow the forum rules.

5) If there is a dispute pm me and I will help resolve it we don't want it to blow up in the rp and ruin it for everyone. 

6) Fight fairly in the RP fights and there will be because there are gang wars after you liberate a district. Another thing related to the fights don't hurt your character every time there's a fight. Cuts or bruises are okay because obviously you'll get them each fight but don't almost kill your character every fight because it gets annoying.

7) Just because this is a fanfic doesn't mean we have to follow the game's plot exactly so if you have plot ideas I'd be more than happy to hear them in pm or the chat thread.Very Happy

8) Have fun!  break dance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum