Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The victim was 16 year old Meghan Trust - daughter of the mayor two towns over.

Jacob would head over to that town to see if there was any motives to why she was killed.
The mayor there, August Trust, was her father and was divorced from Meghan's mother, who lived a mile away from where her body was found. He gave information to police about his daughter's death saying simply he didn't know who had killed her. Meghan went to live with her now single mother on the weekends every other week just to stay in contact. Meghan's car was found in a ditch a half a mile down the road from her body.

Jacob would then decide to go and visit the mother and see if she had any reason to kill the daughter.
The mother, Julianna Fessler denied any involvement in her daughter's murder and had an alibi with her neighbor she was at home the night her daughter was killed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Jacob would head over to that town to see if there was any motives to why she was killed.
The mayor there, August Trust, was her father and was divorced from Meghan's mother, who lived a mile away from where her body was found. He gave information to police about his daughter's death saying simply he didn't know who had killed her. Meghan went to live with her now single mother on the weekends every other week just to stay in contact. Meghan's car was found in a ditch a half a mile down the road from her body.

Jacob would then decide to go and visit the mother and see if she had any reason to kill the daughter.
The mother, Julianna Fessler denied any involvement in her daughter's murder and had an alibi with her neighbor she was at home the night her daughter was killed.

Jacob then asked about if her daughter had borrowed the car that was found at the scene.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Jacob then asked about if her daughter had borrowed the car that was found at the scene.
"The car is owned by her, she lives with her father most of the time and he bought it for her, she's got a license and everything - even car insurance." Julianna answered.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 pm

"The car is owned by her, she lives with her father most of the time and he bought it for her, she's got a license and everything - even car insurance." Julianna answered.

Jacob nodded and would remember that, he then asked about when the last time she had seen her daughter alive and what she was doing.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Jacob nodded and would remember that, he then asked about when the last time she had seen her daughter alive and what she was doing.
She answered that the last time she saw her daughter was two weeks ago Sunday the day she went back home with her father. The last time she spoke with her daughter was over phone when she was announced that Meghan would be staying with her for a whole week this time. But she never arrived.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 pm

She answered that the last time she saw her daughter was two weeks ago Sunday the day she went back home with her father. The last time she spoke with her daughter was over phone when she was announced that Meghan would be staying with her for a whole week this time. But she never arrived.

Jacob listened then wondered if the father had lied to him, so before he left he asked her if Meghan had any enemies or even an ex boyfriend.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Jacob listened then wondered if the father had lied to him, so before he left he asked her if Meghan had any enemies or even an ex boyfriend.
The mother said Meghan had no enemies but had noticed her daughter had been bullied at school because of the divorce. She found it really cruel and claimed that her ex-husband loved Meghan and would never harm her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 pm

The mother said Meghan had no enemies but had noticed her daughter had been bullied at school because of the divorce. She found it really cruel and claimed that her ex-husband loved Meghan and would never harm her.

Jacob would ask about the bullies that the school so he could look into that as well.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Jacob would ask about the bullies that the school so he could look into that as well.
She mentioned 3 named. Carson McBride, Brooke Echols, and Tiana Brown.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Jacob would write this down and would then say he was glad that she was so willing to help, then left.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Jacob would write this down and would then say he was glad that she was so willing to help, then left.
He would find the McBride family first who lived a short 15 minutes away from the mother's home.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 pm

He would find the McBride family first who lived a short 15 minutes away from the mother's home.

Jacob would stop there and see if the bully was there or if maybe he ran.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm

(Carson's a girl - all of them are girls)

The bully was there and was inside sitting at the couch watching TV.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 pm

(Well then)

Jacob would come in and went to speak with the bully and see if he could find a motive besides bullying. "Excuse me, but I need to speak with you." he said to her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 pm

(Well then)

Jacob would come in and went to speak with the bully and see if he could find a motive besides bullying. "Excuse me, but I need to speak with you." he said to her.
Carson looked towards the police officer. "Go away." she said, turning the volume up on the TV.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 pm

(Well then)

Carson looked towards the police officer. "Go away." she said, turning the volume up on the TV.

Jacob looked at her and sighed. "Excuse me, but I need to speak with you!" he said in a higher tone than the TV.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 pm

(Well then)

Jacob looked at her and sighed. "Excuse me, but I need to speak with you!" he said in a higher tone than the TV.
"I don't want to talk to you." she said, cutting the TV off and walking away.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pm

(Well then)

Jacob saw this and followed. "Well, I must talk to you because it's important and if you don't I can hold you accountable for not giving me the information or hiding information from a cop." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Jacob saw this and followed. "Well, I must talk to you because it's important and if you don't I can hold you accountable for not giving me the information or hiding information from a cop." he said.
Carson slammed the door of her room into his face and he could hear her lock the door from the inside. She wasn't going to talk to him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Carson slammed the door of her room into his face and he could hear her lock the door from the inside. She wasn't going to talk to him.

Jacob would take note of this and decided to head off and find the other bullies instead.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:23 pm

Jacob would take note of this and decided to head off and find the other bullies instead.
Brooke Echols' house was right next door.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:31 pm

Jacob would go to knock on the door to that house.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Brooke would answer the door and looked at the policemen. "Yes?" she asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 pm

"I need to speak with you about a girl named Meghan Fessler." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:56 pm

"Fessler? I think you mean Trust." Brooke corrected him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm

"Fessler? I think you mean Trust." Brooke corrected him.

"Yeah, I meant that. It's been a long day, forgive me." he said. "Do you think I can speak to you about Trust?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum