Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Jacob watched then called in for backup to the scene and get someone to get the leader to let the lady go. "You're the people who killed the Miller's....Why did you do it?" he asked, as he kept the gun up but didn't shoot.
The man growled and then the man beside him pulled out a gun. "DROP THE GUN, HE'S NOT JOKING!" the second man said, firing towards Jacob.

Jacob would drop the gun but quickly got out of the way, he would hide behind another vehicle as he called in for back up to come from all sides and block any exit routes from where he was at. He told then to beware, that the criminals were armed and dangerous and they had a hostage.
Back-up soon arrived and then quickly charged in and detailed all 3 of them. The woman was spared but she was in complete shock.

Jacob would then come over and grabbed his gun, he would go to check on the women and get her away from the criminals.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:56 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
The man growled and then the man beside him pulled out a gun. "DROP THE GUN, HE'S NOT JOKING!" the second man said, firing towards Jacob.

Jacob would drop the gun but quickly got out of the way, he would hide behind another vehicle as he called in for back up to come from all sides and block any exit routes from where he was at. He told then to beware, that the criminals were armed and dangerous and they had a hostage.
Back-up soon arrived and then quickly charged in and detailed all 3 of them. The woman was spared but she was in complete shock.

Jacob would then come over and grabbed his gun, he would go to check on the women and get her away from the criminals.
The woman collapsed onto the grass and began crying, she was very scared.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Jacob would kneel down next to her and would tel her she would be safe now, that they couldn't harm her anymore.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would kneel down next to her and would tel her she would be safe now, that they couldn't harm her anymore.
All of the men were patted down and found bloody gloves and other stuff in their pockets. All 3 of them were going to jail for a very long time.

The lady passed out cold.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:36 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

All of the men were patted down and found bloody gloves and other stuff in their pockets. All 3 of them were going to jail for a very long time.

Jacob would call someone over to care for the women then went to see the three men get taken away, so he could be sure that everything was being done right.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:09 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would call someone over to care for the women then went to see the three men get taken away, so he could be sure that everything was being done right.
The police were making sure all the handcuffs were as tight as can be and they had found several stolen items from the Millers home including expensive jewelry, "substances", and a bunch of wallets that didn't belong to them.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The police were making sure all the handcuffs were as tight as can be and they had found several stolen items from the Millers home including expensive jewelry, "substances", and a bunch of wallets that didn't belong to them.

Jacob watched and knew they found the killers of the Miller family, so he would be sure to have them sent away for a long time and have probably no chance of ever getting out.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:21 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob watched and knew they found the killers of the Miller family, so he would be sure to have them sent away for a long time and have probably no chance of ever getting out.
DAYS LATER.....all 3 boys went on trial on the same day. All of them got life in prison without the opportunity of parole.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

DAYS LATER.....all 3 boys went on trial on the same day. All of them got life in prison without the opportunity of parole.

Jacob would be happy that the case went smoothly, though he felt bad he didn't save Teresa in time. So he would make sure that this wouldn't happen again, he'd work twice as hard to solve cases now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would be happy that the case went smoothly, though he felt bad he didn't save Teresa in time. So he would make sure that this wouldn't happen again, he'd work twice as hard to solve cases now.
Dianne was back to work after her daughter's funeral but she seemed very down now, like she didn't wish to talk to anybody. Her attitude was making her barely getting work done and today he found her asleep at the keyboard to her laptop.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Dianne was back to work after her daughter's funeral but she seemed very down now, like she didn't wish to talk to anybody. Her attitude was making her barely getting work done and today he found her asleep at the keyboard to her laptop.

Jacob would see this and sighed. "Dianna, wake up." he said in a blandly. He really felt bad for her, but if it was affecting her work he thought maybe it was time for her to switch to something else.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:55 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would see this and sighed. "Dianna, wake up." he said in a blandly. He really felt bad for her, but if it was affecting her work he thought maybe it was time for her to switch to something else.
Dianne woke up with a jolt and looked at Jacob and smiled sleepily. "Hey Jake." she said, frowning deeply. "I-I didn't dose off......did I?" she asked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Dianne woke up with a jolt and looked at Jacob and smiled sleepily. "Hey Jake." she said, frowning deeply. "I-I didn't dose off......did I?" she asked.

"You did, and this is starting to get very normal....I know you're still mourning, but this can't affect your job." he said then went back to his computer to see if there were any cases that needed to be taken care of.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"You did, and this is starting to get very normal....I know you're still mourning, but this can't affect your job." he said then went back to his computer to see if there were any cases that needed to be taken care of.
"Jacob...………..I will mourn until they find the person who killed my little girl - and kept driving. They're still out there. It's bad enough to run a stop-sign and run over a pedestrian, but it was my child. Whoever was behind the wheel, I don't care if they WERE DRUNK, they have to be SICK and twisted beyond repair not to stop after killing a little girl." Dianne said strongly.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:09 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"Jacob...………..I will mourn until they find the person who killed my little girl - and kept driving. They're still out there. It's bad enough to run a stop-sign and run over a pedestrian, but it was my child. Whoever was behind the wheel, I don't care if they WERE DRUNK, they have to be SICK and twisted beyond repair not to stop after killing a little girl." Dianne said strongly.

Jacob heard this and sighed, he wondered if he could find a camera that was in that area and see if the footage was captured there. "What if I said I could find them? IF i could, would you get back to work and stop falling asleep?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob heard this and sighed, he wondered if he could find a camera that was in that area and see if the footage was captured there. "What if I said I could find them? IF i could, would you get back to work and stop falling asleep?" he asked.
"Maybe." Dianne said. She never lied, so she obviously wasn't sure about that "yes" or "no" question.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"Maybe." Dianne said. She never lied, so she obviously wasn't sure about that "yes" or "no" question.

Jacob sighed, but would work on this just to try and get Dianna back to her old self.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:13 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob sighed, but would work on this just to try and get Dianna back to her old self.
Soon a case came in about a dead body found on the side of a main highway.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

JAcob saw this and would start reading about this case, so he could be more aware of what he was dealing with.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:02 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

JAcob saw this and would start reading about this case, so he could be more aware of what he was dealing with.
The woman had been shot once in the head, she had been taken advantage of previous to her death and they had DNA evidence of the rapist, however they could find no matches in the National Database of criminal offenders.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The woman had been shot once in the head, she had been taken advantage of previous to her death and they had DNA evidence of the rapist, however they could find no matches in the National Database of criminal offenders.

Jacob would decide to try and figure out who she was and start from there.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:12 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

The victim was 16 year old Meghan Trust - daughter of the mayor two towns over.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:14 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Jacob would head over to that town to see if there was any motives to why she was killed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:18 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would head over to that town to see if there was any motives to why she was killed.
The mayor there, August Trust, was her father and was divorced from Meghan's mother, who lived a mile away from where her body was found. He gave information to police about his daughter's death saying simply he didn't know who had killed her. Meghan went to live with her now single mother on the weekends every other week just to stay in contact. Meghan's car was found in a ditch a half a mile down the road from her body.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

ilovemydog wrote:

The mayor there, August Trust, was her father and was divorced from Meghan's mother, who lived a mile away from where her body was found. He gave information to police about his daughter's death saying simply he didn't know who had killed her. Meghan went to live with her now single mother on the weekends every other week just to stay in contact. Meghan's car was found in a ditch a half a mile down the road from her body.

Jacob would then decide to go and visit the mother and see if she had any reason to kill the daughter.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Jacob would then decide to go and visit the mother and see if she had any reason to kill the daughter.
The mother, Julianna Fessler denied any involvement in her daughter's murder and had an alibi with her neighbor she was at home the night her daughter was killed.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum