Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Jacob nodded then took note of that. "I see, well. Excuse me if I ask, but can you tell me where you were that night? I just want to know that so we can both go on with our evening." he said.

"I was here that night from 6 to 7 and I left right about the time she was at the Night club and went to the 7eleven to get a pack of cigarettes. I returned home at 8pm and then went to sleep." she explained.

Jacob nodded and thought about that as he took out his notepad and wrote this all down. He even made a timeline of everything she said. "And may I ask one more thing before I go. Do you know anyone that might want Jasmine dead? Someone you can think of." he asked.

"I don't know anybody who would want her dead besides her ex-boyfriend, he is still very mad at her. He's now with a new girlfriend, not with me, but he's with a girl named Paprika Robins. I don't know where Terry and her is at right now." Juju stated.

Jacob would right this down on his notepad. "Alright, thank you very much. I'll let you go now and you have a good day." he said then went to leave.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 pm

"I was here that night from 6 to 7 and I left right about the time she was at the Night club and went to the 7eleven to get a pack of cigarettes. I returned home at 8pm and then went to sleep." she explained.

Jacob nodded and thought about that as he took out his notepad and wrote this all down. He even made a timeline of everything she said. "And may I ask one more thing before I go. Do you know anyone that might want Jasmine dead? Someone you can think of." he asked.

"I don't know anybody who would want her dead besides her ex-boyfriend, he is still very mad at her. He's now with a new girlfriend, not with me, but he's with a girl named Paprika Robins. I don't know where Terry and her is at right now." Juju stated.

Jacob would right this down on his notepad. "Alright, thank you very much. I'll let you go now and you have a good day." he said then went to leave.

Juju watched them go and then Dianne pulled up to pick him up. Juju waved them bye.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Juju watched them go and then Dianne pulled up to pick him up. Juju waved them bye.

Jacob would wave goodbye to Juju then got into DIanna's car. Once he buckled up he looked at Dianna. "I know more than I needed from that conversation." he said to Dianna. "But we need to find the ex-boyfriend next and his current girlfriend." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Jacob would wave goodbye to Juju then got into DIanna's car. Once he buckled up he looked at Dianna. "I know more than I needed from that conversation." he said to Dianna. "But we need to find the ex-boyfriend next and his current girlfriend." he said.

Dianne looked very sad. "We found a body. I think it might be her. Jessica's at the scene. Apparently it washed up on the beach." she said, she was crying.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Dianne looked very sad. "We found a body. I think it might be her. Jessica's at the scene. Apparently it washed up on the beach." she said, she was crying.

Jacob looked at her then frowned and looked ahead. He then slammed his fists on the dashboard in anger, he had ran out of time and it cost a life. He was beyond angry with himself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Jacob looked at her then frowned and looked ahead. He then slammed his fists on the dashboard in anger, he had ran out of time and it cost a life. He was beyond angry with himself.

Dianne sniffled. "That's not all, look at the autopsy results." she said, handing over his tablet.

The girl was stabbed 15 times and then shot once in the back of the head, the head shot was what killed her. Then there was a shock. The autopsy revealed..........

She was 3 weeks pregnant

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Dianne sniffled. "That's not all, look at the autopsy results." she said, handing over his tablet.

The girl was stabbed 15 times and then shot once in the back of the head, the head shot was what killed her. Then there was a shock. The autopsy revealed..........

She was 3 weeks pregnant

Jacob saw this and couldn't believe this, he had failed not only to bring her back alive but to also save an unborn child's life. He then began to tear up which was something rare for him to do but this one broke him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 pm

She was 3 weeks pregnant

Jacob saw this and couldn't believe this, he had failed not only to bring her back alive but to also save an unborn child's life. He then began to tear up which was something rare for him to do but this one broke him.

Dianne reached over and hugged him, she was crying too.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 pm

She was 3 weeks pregnant

Jacob let her hug him, he couldn't believe he had failed and couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 pm

She was 3 weeks pregnant

Jacob let her hug him, he couldn't believe he had failed and couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing.

Dianne sighed deeply. "She didn't know she was pregnant, Jacob, at 3 weeks the only way you'll know is by motion sickness. We'll find who did this, even if we have to search the whole USA for them." she told him strongly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu May 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Dianne sighed deeply. "She didn't know she was pregnant, Jacob, at 3 weeks the only way you'll know is by motion sickness. We'll find who did this, even if we have to search the whole USA for them." she told him strongly.

Jacob then wiped away the tears and looked at his notes. "I know who it is, but we need to go to one more place before I can say on a 100% level. Right now I'm at 98%." he said then told her to take him to the 7/11 near that Nightclub that Jasmine was at before she disappeared.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 12:26 am

Jacob then wiped away the tears and looked at his notes. "I know who it is, but we need to go to one more place before I can say on a 100% level. Right now I'm at 98%." he said then told her to take him to the 7/11 near that Nightclub that Jasmine was at before she disappeared.

(Juju, not Jasmine)

Dianne drove them there.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 pm

(Juju, not Jasmine)

Dianne drove them there.
(No, I meant Jasmine. She disappeared at after going to the Nightclub....right?)

Jacob would look around, in case there were any cameras that were from Juju's home to the 7/11.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 10:47 pm

(Juju, not Jasmine)

Dianne drove them there.
(No, I meant Jasmine. She disappeared at after going to the Nightclub....right?)

Jacob would look around, in case there were any cameras that were from Juju's home to the 7/11.

(No, Juju went to the 7/11

Jasmine went to the Nightclub.

You're making me confused)

Dianne was about to follow him when suddenly she got a 911 call. "JACOB! They found another body!" she shouted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 pm

(Juju, not Jasmine)

Dianne drove them there.

Dianne was about to follow him when suddenly she got a 911 call. "JACOB! They found another body!" she shouted.
(XD nevermind)

Jacob looked at her. "What do you mean? Where di they find this one?' he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 pm

(Juju, not Jasmine)

Dianne drove them there.

(XD nevermind)

"In the woods, it's a African American male." Dianne said and then looked at the ID they sent and then gasped. "It was the ex-boyfriend. If he was the killer, why was he shot?" she asked, surprised.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 pm

(XD nevermind)

"In the woods, it's a African American male." Dianne said and then looked at the ID they sent and then gasped. "It was the ex-boyfriend. If he was the killer, why was he shot?" she asked, surprised.

Jacob listened then knew who it was. "Because he wasn't the one to shot the gun, he was only an accomplice to the real killer." he said. "It was Juju, and she told me right out of her mouth." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 pm

(XD nevermind)

Jacob listened then knew who it was. "Because he wasn't the one to shot the gun, he was only an accomplice to the real killer." he said. "It was Juju, and she told me right out of her mouth." he said.

"If it was Juju then who killed the ex-boyfriend? We just left Juju at her parent's house." Dianne stated.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 pm

(XD nevermind)

"If it was Juju then who killed the ex-boyfriend? We just left Juju at her parent's house." Dianne stated.

"Juju gave me two other names that were her accomplices. The ex....and his new girlfriend. We find the new girlfriend, and we could probably get her to confess." Jacob said then showed her the notes he took when he spoke with Juju.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 pm

"Juju gave me two other names that were her accomplices. The ex....and his new girlfriend. We find the new girlfriend, and we could probably get her to confess." Jacob said then showed her the notes he took when he spoke with Juju.

"Paprika Johnson? She has a warrant for her arrest already." Dianne said, looking at the name. "All we got to do is set up and APB." she explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm

"Paprika Johnson? She has a warrant for her arrest already." Dianne said, looking at the name. "All we got to do is set up and APB." she explained.

Jacob nodded then would looked at his notes. "I know Juju had something to do with this.....especially when she knew where Jasmine was that night.....She knew too much and her alibi was too perfect." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Jacob nodded then would looked at his notes. "I know Juju had something to do with this.....especially when she knew where Jasmine was that night.....She knew too much and her alibi was too perfect." he said.

"I have an idea. Since Paprika's warrant is about armed robbery, how about we send an undercover officer out dressed as a civilian wearing a bulletproof vest and then when Paprika strikes she'll be arrested and we'll have back-up on the scene but not noticeable?" Dianne suggested. She always had great ideas.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 11:29 pm

"I have an idea. Since Paprika's warrant is about armed robbery, how about we send an undercover officer out dressed as a civilian wearing a bulletproof vest and then when Paprika strikes she'll be arrested and we'll have back-up on the scene but not noticeable?" Dianne suggested. She always had great ideas.

Jacob thought then nodded. "Sure, but be careful with that idea....she might shot the person's head instead...." he said. "We need to get her alive and have her confess to all of this and somehow get her to admit that Juju was the leader of this." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Jacob thought then nodded. "Sure, but be careful with that idea....she might shot the person's head instead...." he said. "We need to get her alive and have her confess to all of this and somehow get her to admit that Juju was the leader of this." he said.

"Paprika's case shows she doesn't actually like killing them that much. She has several murders on her head however with a bunch of eye-witnesses against her. Apparently she only taunts them with guns, if they obey her command, she lets them live. If they don't obey or they try to run, then she open fires on them. Plus with Paprika's past, I'm sure I can get her to break. Her father was murdered when she was younger, his murderer was never found and so if I bring up Jasmine's case never being solved just like her father's she may see to our reason." she explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri May 18, 2018 11:37 pm

"Paprika's case shows she doesn't actually like killing them that much. She has several murders on her head however with a bunch of eye-witnesses against her. Apparently she only taunts them with guns, if they obey her command, she lets them live. If they don't obey or they try to run, then she open fires on them. Plus with Paprika's past, I'm sure I can get her to break. Her father was murdered when she was younger, his murderer was never found and so if I bring up Jasmine's case never being solved just like her father's she may see to our reason." she explained.

JAcob listened then sighed. "Do it, but be careful is all I well say." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm

JAcob listened then sighed. "Do it, but be careful is all I well say." he said.

(Timeskip to the trap?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum