Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Dianna would get there and saw what looked to be the ex-boyfriend. A blonde-haired boy about Zackary's age. He had just closed the storage unit and then glanced her direction but she quickly hid. He walked off and then she saw a dark blue SUV pull up and there was a second guy in the SUV, the driver with the ex-boyfriend. Dianna ducked but was struck in the side when she got into her police vehicle before the SUV sped away. Dianna clutched the wound and then grasped her police radio. "Calling back-up, this is Officer D24. I need medical assistance, suspect open fired. I got struck in the side." she said, hyperventilating.

Jacob would hear it over his police car's radio.

Zackary heard it too and gasped.

Jacob heard this and stopped the vehicle and would quickly turn around and headed towards the crime scene. "Sorry, but we have to get my partner and possible the ex boy friend." he said as he drove to the location.

Dianna luckily for her, hadn't been struck in a vital organ, but she was bleeding quite a bit. She was leaning back in the driver's seat with pistol in hand in case the dark blue SUV returned, but it never did. She dropped the weapon when she saw Jacob's vehicle approaching and she held pressure against the wound. She stayed there since she was afraid to move. There were bullet holes in the shattered windshield of her police car and bullet holes in the building close to where she parked. The suspect had fired multiple shots.

Zackary stayed in the police car.

Jacob got out but looked at Zackary. "Call 911 and tell them to get here quick. Now!" he said then went over to help Dianna with keeping pressure on the wound. "What did I say? I said not to do anything risky." he said.

Zackary immediately called 911 and reported the shot police officer and where they were based on the sign of the business and the road they were on according to the GPS in Jacob's police vehicle.

Dianna grunted and hissed in pain, blood was flowing from the wound onto the seat, staining it dark. "I took caution to the situation, I peeked around the corner. The boy had someone with him. He didn't saw me but his buddy did. The driver of the dark blue SUV open fired on me while I was outside of my car, I ducked and ran to my vehicle but was struck anyways. I'm lucky he had a shaky hand or he would've killed me." she said and then groaned, she was growing weaker.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 am

Jacob heard this and stopped the vehicle and would quickly turn around and headed towards the crime scene. "Sorry, but we have to get my partner and possible the ex boy friend." he said as he drove to the location.

Dianna luckily for her, hadn't been struck in a vital organ, but she was bleeding quite a bit. She was leaning back in the driver's seat with pistol in hand in case the dark blue SUV returned, but it never did. She dropped the weapon when she saw Jacob's vehicle approaching and she held pressure against the wound. She stayed there since she was afraid to move. There were bullet holes in the shattered windshield of her police car and bullet holes in the building close to where she parked. The suspect had fired multiple shots.

Jacob got out but looked at Zackary. "Call 911 and tell them to get here quick. Now!" he said then went over to help Dianna with keeping pressure on the wound. "What did I say? I said not to do anything risky." he said.

Zackary immediately called 911 and reported the shot police officer and where they were based on the sign of the business and the road they were on according to the GPS in Jacob's police vehicle.

Dianna grunted and hissed in pain, blood was flowing from the wound onto the seat, staining it dark. "I took caution to the situation, I peeked around the corner. The boy had someone with him. He didn't saw me but his buddy did. The driver of the dark blue SUV open fired on me while I was outside of my car, I ducked and ran to my vehicle but was struck anyways. I'm lucky he had a shaky hand or he would've killed me." she said and then groaned, she was growing weaker.

"Did you see the license plate or anything important to the killers?" he asked, needing information now. He would hold the wound and kept pressure on it, but he wanted to go out and get the two shooters now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 am

"Did you see the license plate or anything important to the killers?" he asked, needing information now. He would hold the wound and kept pressure on it, but he wanted to go out and get the two shooters now.

Dianna grew more weak and couldn't answer him. She was starting to go into a little bit of shock after the incident. "If I live through this, I could probably draw a sketch of the shooter and the ex-boyfriend, but I didn't get the license plate number." she told him and then groaned louder.

Soon sirens were heard as an ambulance arrived and pulled in quickly. The medical team quickly rushed towards the police car with a stretcher and asked if Jacob would help get her on it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 am

Dianna grew more weak and couldn't answer him. She was starting to go into a little bit of shock after the incident. "If I live through this, I could probably draw a sketch of the shooter and the ex-boyfriend, but I didn't get the license plate number." she told him and then groaned louder.

Soon sirens were heard as an ambulance arrived and pulled in quickly. The medical team quickly rushed towards the police car with a stretcher and asked if Jacob would help get her on it.

"Then you better live through this, you have now become an important part of this." he said. "Do not give up on me!!" he said then would help get her onto the stretcher then would help get her into the ambulance.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:01 am

"Then you better live through this, you have now become an important part of this." he said. "Do not give up on me!!" he said then would help get her onto the stretcher then would help get her into the ambulance.

Once inside and securely in place, the ambulance sped off to save Dianna's life towards the hospital to have emergency care. The vehicle Dianna drove had a flat tire on it from the bullets and in the road, was a few empty casings from the pistol that shot her.

Zackary watched the ambulance disappear and then stepped outside.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 am

Once inside and securely in place, the ambulance sped off to save Dianna's life towards the hospital to have emergency care. The vehicle Dianna drove had a flat tire on it from the bullets and in the road, was a few empty casings from the pistol that shot her.

Jacob then found the bullet casings and looked at them carefully, he now knew what the killer had on him. He headed back to his vehicle. "I'm going to drop you off at your home, from there....you should be fine." he said then took Zackary home for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:26 am

Jacob then found the bullet casings and looked at them carefully, he now knew what the killer had on him. He headed back to his vehicle. "I'm going to drop you off at your home, from there....you should be fine." he said then took Zackary home for now.

Zackary looked at him. "Shouldn't we see what's in the storage unit? He might have another victim he's going to kill." he said worriedly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:28 am

Zackary looked at him. "Shouldn't we see what's in the storage unit? He might have another victim he's going to kill." he said worriedly.

Jacob nodded and stopped then quickly got out and went to the storage unit to see what might be in there, he hoped it would have something to do with the case.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:48 am

Jacob nodded and stopped then quickly got out and went to the storage unit to see what might be in there, he hoped it would have something to do with the case.

Zackary used a nearby baseball bat he found and swung it at the lock and it busted off. He pulled the door up and inside they saw bloody sheets, a bloody knife as a possible murder weapon, dozens of boxes filled with ladies' bras, underwear, dresses, and clothes. On the wall there were pictures taken of the victim. Zackary looked at the pictures and began crying.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 am

Zackary used a nearby baseball bat he found and swung it at the lock and it busted off. He pulled the door up and inside they saw bloody sheets, a bloody knife as a possible murder weapon, dozens of boxes filled with ladies' bras, underwear, dresses, and clothes. On the wall there were pictures taken of the victim. Zackary looked at the pictures and began crying.

Jacob saw this and called in for someone from the station and Jessica to come down here now to get all of this evidence gathered up and so they could find the killers, and to put a bulletin out for the dark blue SUV.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:01 am

Jacob saw this and called in for someone from the station and Jessica to come down here now to get all of this evidence gathered up and so they could find the killers, and to put a bulletin out for the dark blue SUV.

Zackary collapsed onto his knees and sobbed. "Why didn't I call the police sooner?" he asked himself tearfully.

Jessica answered and said she'd be there in a moment and had autopsy results.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 am

Zackary collapsed onto his knees and sobbed. "Why didn't I call the police sooner?" he asked himself tearfully.

Jacob listened. "I don't think we need them anymore, but go ahead and bring them here while your at it." he said, as he looked at all the stuff here. "Zackary, it's not your fault. You didn't know he was this insane." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:47 am

Jacob listened. "I don't think we need them anymore, but go ahead and bring them here while your at it." he said, as he looked at all the stuff here. "Zackary, it's not your fault. You didn't know he was this insane." he said.

Zackary just cried more, his shoulder shaking with each sob that raked the young man's body.

Eventually a white car pulled up and Jessica stepped out followed by two more vehicles.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:52 am

Zackary just cried more, his shoulder shaking with each sob that raked the young man's body.

Eventually a white car pulled up and Jessica stepped out followed by two more vehicles.

Jacob would look towards the cars that pulled up and waved them over to him so they could start gathering all of this up, and possible have someone care for Zackary.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Jacob would look towards the cars that pulled up and waved them over to him so they could start gathering all of this up, and possible have someone care for Zackary.

Jessica walked in and went immediately to Jacob. "I heard the 911 call, is Dianna okay?" she asked him, her brown eyes widened.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Jessica walked in and went immediately to Jacob. "I heard the 911 call, is Dianna okay?" she asked him, her brown eyes widened.

Jacob looked at Jessica then would sigh. "She'll be fine, hopefully." he said as he looked around for anymore clues that he may have missed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Jacob looked at Jessica then would sigh. "She'll be fine, hopefully." he said as he looked around for anymore clues that he may have missed.

Jessica opened up a drawer to the one cupboard thing in the srtoage unit and gasped. "This boy has some serious problems. These are poems about killing Suzanna Deux." she said, pulling them out. One of them had a bloody fingerprint on it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Jessica opened up a drawer to the one cupboard thing in the srtoage unit and gasped. "This boy has some serious problems. These are poems about killing Suzanna Deux." she said, pulling them out. One of them had a bloody fingerprint on it.

Jacob saw this and knew they found the right guy. "We need to put up a bulletin for the arrest of the ex-boyfriend and his friend. Now!" he said. "We have all the evidence to put him away for a long time." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Jacob saw this and knew they found the right guy. "We need to put up a bulletin for the arrest of the ex-boyfriend and his friend. Now!" he said. "We have all the evidence to put him away for a long time." he said.

Jessica listened and then on the police radio they had just came upon a dark blue SUV that had gotten hit at a red light and there was a fatality. She looked at Jacob. "You don't think that could be it, right?" she asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Jessica listened and then on the police radio they had just came upon a dark blue SUV that had gotten hit at a red light and there was a fatality. She looked at Jacob. "You don't think that could be it, right?" she asked.

Jacob would quickly run to his car, but he stopped and looked at Jessica. "Stay here and gather whatever you can so we can use it against the killer!!" he said then got in and quickly drove to the location of the crash of the dark blue SUV.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Jacob would quickly run to his car, but he stopped and looked at Jessica. "Stay here and gather whatever you can so we can use it against the killer!!" he said then got in and quickly drove to the location of the crash of the dark blue SUV.

The dark blue SUV was turned onto its side and had a white cloth over it, someone had died inside it. The ambulance was parked and were taking in two stretchers. One of the ex-boyfriend, and the other the person they hit. The one who shot Dianna was the one who had been killed in the crash.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:23 pm

The dark blue SUV was turned onto its side and had a white cloth over it, someone had died inside it. The ambulance was parked and were taking in two stretchers. One of the ex-boyfriend, and the other the person they hit. The one who shot Dianna was the one who had been killed in the crash.

Jacob stopped his car, parked it, and quickly came over to the ambulance to speak with the paramedics there about the ex-boyfriend and to keep their eyes on him so he didn't get away again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Jacob stopped his car, parked it, and quickly came over to the ambulance to speak with the paramedics there about the ex-boyfriend and to keep their eyes on him so he didn't get away again.

The ex-boyfriend seemed to be hurt badly but he would live. The paramedics explained he had several broken bones but he would live to see trial for running the red light.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm

The ex-boyfriend seemed to be hurt badly but he would live. The paramedics explained he had several broken bones but he would live to see trial for running the red light.

"That's not the only trial he's going to. Allow me to go with him, he's a killer in a murder case and his friend shot my partner. So he will be facing many charges." He said simply.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:11 pm

"That's not the only trial he's going to. Allow me to go with him, he's a killer in a murder case and his friend shot my partner. So he will be facing many charges." He said simply.

The paramedics sighed deeply. "Fine, just don't cause any more harm to him." they said as they placed the stretcher in the back of the one ambulance.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 pm

The paramedics sighed deeply. "Fine, just don't cause any more harm to him." they said as they placed the stretcher in the back of the one ambulance.

Jacob nodded and would get in and sat down, he would have to wait to place the ex under arrest. He would make sure they had all their facts put together while he waited.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum