Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Ben." a soft voice came from Odessa's room. It was Odessa. She had just woken from her coma.

Ben stopped then quickly turned around and came back to her side. "Odessa?" he asked to be sure he had heard her right.

Odessa's eyes were open and she smiled at him. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Ben looked at her and smiled. "I came to see you, you were in a comma and I was so concerned for you." he said.

Odessa's eyes widened. "I was in a coma?" she asked, She acted as thought she wasn't aware of the pregnancy results either.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 3:40 am

Ben stopped then quickly turned around and came back to her side. "Odessa?" he asked to be sure he had heard her right.

Odessa's eyes were open and she smiled at him. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Ben looked at her and smiled. "I came to see you, you were in a comma and I was so concerned for you." he said.

Odessa's eyes widened. "I was in a coma?" she asked, She acted as thought she wasn't aware of the pregnancy results either.

Ben nodded. "Yeah, I was very worried about you." he said. "Also...I need to tel you something else." he said, now a bit worried.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 4:02 am

Ben nodded. "Yeah, I was very worried about you." he said. "Also...I need to tel you something else." he said, now a bit worried.

Odessa slowly sat up. "And that is?" she asked and then gasped. She looked at her legs and looked scared. "Why are my legs numb?! I can't feel them!" she shouted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 4:15 am

Odessa slowly sat up. "And that is?" she asked and then gasped. She looked at her legs and looked scared. "Why are my legs numb?! I can't feel them!" she shouted.

Ben then frowned and remembered what the doctor said about that. "Yeah, about that.....when you went into a comma....they kind of said you may not be able to feel your legs after your woke up...but that's not what I wanted to tell you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 4:23 am

Ben then frowned and remembered what the doctor said about that. "Yeah, about that.....when you went into a comma....they kind of said you may not be able to feel your legs after your woke up...but that's not what I wanted to tell you." he said.

"What's the thing you were going to tell me?" Odessa asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 4:35 am

Ben sighed then took a deep breath and prepared himself. "Odessa, you know I love you and would never do anything or say anything to hurt you." he said first. "But, when I first came here....the doctor...he told me something....You are......actually.....pregnant..." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 4:39 am

Ben sighed then took a deep breath and prepared himself. "Odessa, you know I love you and would never do anything or say anything to hurt you." he said first. "But, when I first came here....the doctor...he told me something....You are......actually.....pregnant..." he said.

Odessa said nothing but her eyes widened when the message struck. "Well, I kind of figured that. We didn't use any protection last time and it was around the time my period would start." she explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 4:46 am

Odessa said nothing but her eyes widened when the message struck. "Well, I kind of figured that. We didn't use any protection last time and it was around the time my period would start." she explained.

Ben then blushed a bit. "I.....kind of expected you to be mad for some reason...." he said, honestly. "I know you probably didn't want this to happen so soon, especially when your family doesn't even know about us." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Ben then blushed a bit. "I.....kind of expected you to be mad for some reason...." he said, honestly. "I know you probably didn't want this to happen so soon, especially when your family doesn't even know about us." he said.

Odessa blinked her eyes at the mention of her parents. "Hopefully the doctor didn't already tell them. They'll want me to get an abortion if they found out it's yours." she explained to him sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Odessa blinked her eyes at the mention of her parents. "Hopefully the doctor didn't already tell them. They'll want me to get an abortion if they found out it's yours." she explained to him sadly.

Ben seemed to freeze at that thought. "Well, maybe there's something I can do. I mean, I got them to listen to me when they were about to pull the plug on you....I probably could do something." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Ben seemed to freeze at that thought. "Well, maybe there's something I can do. I mean, I got them to listen to me when they were about to pull the plug on you....I probably could do something." he said.

Odessa looked really scared now. "They were going to pull the plug?" she asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Ben nodded. "They didn't think you were going to ever come out of your comma." he said. "I had to talk them into giving you more time." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Ben nodded. "They didn't think you were going to ever come out of your comma." he said. "I had to talk them into giving you more time." he said.

Odessa frowned deeply. "Which gender are you hoping it'll be/" she asked. (Make him be confused at first?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue May 15, 2018 11:01 pm

Odessa frowned deeply. "Which gender are you hoping it'll be/" she asked. (Make him be confused at first?)

Ben then looked at her again, he was confused on how she changed the subject. "Excuse me?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Ben then looked at her again, he was confused on how she changed the subject. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"The baby, Ben." Odessa explained. "What gender do you think it'll be?" she asked again.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 am

"The baby, Ben." Odessa explained. "What gender do you think it'll be?" she asked again.

Ben then shrugged a bit. "I never thought about that....I guess....maybe a girl?" he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 12:27 am

Ben then shrugged a bit. "I never thought about that....I guess....maybe a girl?" he said.

Odessa motioned for him to come closer.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 am

Ben would come closer like she asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 12:34 am

Odessa hugged him gently and smiled. "I love you." she whispered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 12:38 am

Ben would hug her back. "I love you too." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 am

Odessa then felt really tired and so she let go. "I feel really tired." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am

Odessa then felt really tired and so she let go. "I feel really tired." she told him.

Ben looked at her. "I'll go and let you rest for now." he said as he watched her with a smile.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Ben looked at her. "I'll go and let you rest for now." he said as he watched her with a smile.

The doctor had watched the whole scene and didn't bother wake her just yet.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Ben would leave, but he was much happier now that he knew she was out of her coma.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Ben would leave, but he was much happier now that he knew she was out of her coma.

(Timeskip to something? Maybe a new case?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

(Timeskip to something? Maybe a new case?)
(Sure)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum