Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"Jessica.....you've missed a few things here. There's a hair from our possible murderer on the floor, shoe prints that I believe aren't our victims...and then the bloody prints on the light switch." he said, as he looked at the finger prints a bit and thought.

Jessica nodded her head and took notes and labeled them. "You two go interview her boyfriend Zackary Towson while we secure the room and collect all the evidence. He should be at the police barracks across town." she told them.

Dianna frowned deeply.

Jacob nodded then headed back to his cop car and got in, though he would wait for Dianna. He was thinking about who so far could have been the murderer and the helper, so he would take notes in his mind on what motive each person could have and why.

Dianna would get inside and then sighed. "How about we interview the boyfriend and then we interview some of her friends to see what sort of enemies Suzanna Deux." she suggested calmly to him.

Jacob nodded. "Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing. We need to find out if the current boyfriend is part of this or might have something useful to tell us." he said then drove to the police barrack.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 am

Jessica nodded her head and took notes and labeled them. "You two go interview her boyfriend Zackary Towson while we secure the room and collect all the evidence. He should be at the police barracks across town." she told them.

Dianna frowned deeply.

Jacob nodded then headed back to his cop car and got in, though he would wait for Dianna. He was thinking about who so far could have been the murderer and the helper, so he would take notes in his mind on what motive each person could have and why.

Dianna would get inside and then sighed. "How about we interview the boyfriend and then we interview some of her friends to see what sort of enemies Suzanna Deux." she suggested calmly to him.

Jacob nodded. "Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing. We need to find out if the current boyfriend is part of this or might have something useful to tell us." he said then drove to the police barrack.

"Jacob, I also need to tell you something." Dianna began.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 am

Jacob would keep his eyes on the road. "What is it?" he asked, not sure where this was going.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Jacob would keep his eyes on the road. "What is it?" he asked, not sure where this was going.

Dianna blinked her eyes and then chuckled. "This might not be the best time, so nevermind." she said as they pulled into the police barracks.

Zackary Towson was sitting in the room with only a door, no windows, no mothing but there was a camera and things to test to see if he was lying or not.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Dianna blinked her eyes and then chuckled. "This might not be the best time, so nevermind." she said as they pulled into the police barracks.

Zackary Towson was sitting in the room with only a door, no windows, no mothing but there was a camera and things to test to see if he was lying or not.

Jacob nodded then parked and got out of the cop car, he headed into the police barrack and went to speak with Zackary to see if he would be any help to them.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Jacob nodded then parked and got out of the cop car, he headed into the police barrack and went to speak with Zackary to see if he would be any help to them.

Dianna came inside and stopped as the one officer who tried to interview Zackary before said he was "tough to break for any information". She sighed and glanced towards Jacob.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Dianna came inside and stopped as the one officer who tried to interview Zackary before said he was "tough to break for any information". She sighed and glanced towards Jacob.

Jacob wouldn't listen, he headed inside the interrogation room and would look at Zackary, he would come over and sat in a chair across from him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Jacob wouldn't listen, he headed inside the interrogation room and would look at Zackary, he would come over and sat in a chair across from him.

Zackary looked up at Jacob and then glared. "You think I killed her, DON'T YOU?!" he shouted at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Zackary looked up at Jacob and then glared. "You think I killed her, DON'T YOU?!" he shouted at him.

Jacob looked at him. "I never said that, all I want to know is about the ex-boyfriend and where you were on the night of the murder. That's all I want to know." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Jacob looked at him. "I never said that, all I want to know is about the ex-boyfriend and where you were on the night of the murder. That's all I want to know." he said.

Zackary looked at him and began crying. "I don't know where her ex is, but I was there before the murder. I came over when she asked me to watch a movie with her. We ate popcorn together and the movie ended around 10;30pm Friday night. I went home and called at 11 or 12 to say goodnight. Since then I never visited the apartment." he told Jacob.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Zackary looked at him and began crying. "I don't know where her ex is, but I was there before the murder. I came over when she asked me to watch a movie with her. We ate popcorn together and the movie ended around 10;30pm Friday night. I went home and called at 11 or 12 to say goodnight. Since then I never visited the apartment." he told Jacob.

Jacob thought about this. "Is there anyway you can confirm this story? Or anyone that knew about this?" he asked, trying to figure out if this was true or not.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Jacob thought about this. "Is there anyway you can confirm this story? Or anyone that knew about this?" he asked, trying to figure out if this was true or not.

Zackary placed a hand on his pocket and pulled out his cell phone and then opened up the text messages between him and his deceased girlfriend. It showed what he said. The messages read from his girlfriend (bold) and from him (italic) prove he was telling the truth. The messages read:

Hey babe, wanna come over for a movie?
Which movie?
"You know, the one you really wanted to see. I borrowed it from my parents for a little bit"
"Okay, I'll come over. You got the popcorn?
"Yes"

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm

Zackary placed a hand on his pocket and pulled out his cell phone and then opened up the text messages between him and his deceased girlfriend. It showed what he said. The messages read from his girlfriend (bold) and from him (italic) prove he was telling the truth. The messages read:

Which movie?
"You know, the one you really wanted to see. I borrowed it from my parents for a little bit"
"Yes"

Jacob looked at the message then looked at Zackary. "That proves you were there, but what about when you left? Did anyone see you or talk to you as you left her house?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Which movie?
"Yes"

Jacob looked at the message then looked at Zackary. "That proves you were there, but what about when you left? Did anyone see you or talk to you as you left her house?" he asked.

Zackary blinked his eyes. "I saw a car parked outside the apartment I haven't seen before. It was very dark outside, so I couldn't get the license plate number, but it was a dark blue SUV. It pulled out when I came outside her apartment and got into my car. I couldn't see the driver." he explained.

Dianna stepped inside and heard half the conversation between them.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Which movie?
"Yes"

Zackary blinked his eyes. "I saw a car parked outside the apartment I haven't seen before. It was very dark outside, so I couldn't get the license plate number, but it was a dark blue SUV. It pulled out when I came outside her apartment and got into my car. I couldn't see the driver." he explained.

Zackary would pull out a notepad from his back pocket and wrote this down, then thought. "Alright, now let me ask you one more thing. What do you know about the Ex of your girlfriend? Did he have a grudge? Send her any sinister texts? Anything at all? I'm not asking if you've seen him, just about what you know and only what you know about him." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Which movie?
"Yes"

Zackary would pull out a notepad from his back pocket and wrote this down, then thought. "Alright, now let me ask you one more thing. What do you know about the Ex of your girlfriend? Did he have a grudge? Send her any sinister texts? Anything at all? I'm not asking if you've seen him, just about what you know and only what you know about him." he said.

Zackary flinched at the question so he definitely knew they would ask him sometime. "Before I was Suzie's boyfriend, I was just a friend. While they were dating, she told me one night he got very angry with her for hanging out with me at a party one night. We drank a little bit, but didn't get drunk. She said when she came home, he tried to strangle her. He threatened to kill her if she told anybody about it. After she broke up with him, she found hidden cameras in her bathroom that belonged to him. He stalked her. Her ex-boyfriend was very much into unprotected-" he cut off and sighed, "you know what I mean. Suzanna was never interested in that kind of interaction with him. After she broke up with him and he found out we were dating, I'd get letter in my mailbox roughly once a week, signed by him. They all told me to stay away from his girl.. I never took them for granted. He killed her, there's no doubt about it." he said strongly.

Dianna winced at the notion of that.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Zackary flinched at the question so he definitely knew they would ask him sometime. "Before I was Suzie's boyfriend, I was just a friend. While they were dating, she told me one night he got very angry with her for hanging out with me at a party one night. We drank a little bit, but didn't get drunk. She said when she came home, he tried to strangle her. He threatened to kill her if she told anybody about it. After she broke up with him, she found hidden cameras in her bathroom that belonged to him. He stalked her. Her ex-boyfriend was very much into unprotected-" he cut off and sighed, "you know what I mean. Suzanna was never interested in that kind of interaction with him. After she broke up with him and he found out we were dating, I'd get letter in my mailbox roughly once a week, signed by him. They all told me to stay away from his girl.. I never took them for granted. He killed her, there's no doubt about it." he said strongly.

Jacob listened and wrote down all that was important to this case. "I see, well....allow me to ask one more thing. Do you still have one of these letters? Something that I can see for myself?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Jacob listened and wrote down all that was important to this case. "I see, well....allow me to ask one more thing. Do you still have one of these letters? Something that I can see for myself?" he asked.

Zackary nodded his head. "I kept them all. I'll allow you to come to my room and see them. I also know that the psycho's parents own a small storage unit out of town. I don't know how I knew it but I was told the storage unit is in town by the number 817." he said.

Dianna leaned back. "Officer Jacob, I'm going to go over to the storage area and I'll meet you there after you go see the letters. I will not investigate it without you." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Zackary nodded his head. "I kept them all. I'll allow you to come to my room and see them. I also know that the psycho's parents own a small storage unit out of town. I don't know how I knew it but I was told the storage unit is in town by the number 817." he said.

Dianna leaned back. "Officer Jacob, I'm going to go over to the storage area and I'll meet you there after you go see the letters. I will not investigate it without you." she told him.

Jacob nodded and would get up. "Dianna, be on the lookout. If the ex is there, call me and backup. We don't know how dangerous he is yet. I will go with Zackary to see the letters. Remember, don't do anything risky." he said, then would head out with Zackary to his home.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:55 pm

Jacob nodded and would get up. "Dianna, be on the lookout. If the ex is there, call me and backup. We don't know how dangerous he is yet. I will go with Zackary to see the letters. Remember, don't do anything risky." he said, then would head out with Zackary to his home.

Dianna nodded her head and then went to borrow a police car since hers was back at the station.

Zackary would head outside and would allow himself to be hand-cuffed if Jacob though he needed to be.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:57 pm

Dianna nodded her head and then went to borrow a police car since hers was back at the station.

Zackary would head outside and would allow himself to be hand-cuffed if Jacob though he needed to be.

Jacob wouldn't cuff Zackary, he just put him in the back of the cop car then would start driving to where Zackary's home was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Jacob wouldn't cuff Zackary, he just put him in the back of the cop car then would start driving to where Zackary's home was.

Dianna would get there and saw what looked to be the ex-boyfriend. A blonde-haired boy about Zackary's age. He had just closed the storage unit and then glanced her direction but she quickly hid. He walked off and then she saw a dark blue SUV pull up and there was a second guy in the SUV, the driver with the ex-boyfriend. The driver began shooting at her without warning. Dianna ducked but was struck in the side when she got into her police vehicle before the SUV sped away. Dianna clutched the wound and then grasped her police radio. "Calling back-up, this is Officer D24. I need medical assistance, suspect open fired. I got struck in the side." she said, hyperventilating.

Jacob would hear it over his police car's radio.

Zackary heard it too and gasped.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 pm

Dianna would get there and saw what looked to be the ex-boyfriend. A blonde-haired boy about Zackary's age. He had just closed the storage unit and then glanced her direction but she quickly hid. He walked off and then she saw a dark blue SUV pull up and there was a second guy in the SUV, the driver with the ex-boyfriend. Dianna ducked but was struck in the side when she got into her police vehicle before the SUV sped away. Dianna clutched the wound and then grasped her police radio. "Calling back-up, this is Officer D24. I need medical assistance, suspect open fired. I got struck in the side." she said, hyperventilating.

Jacob heard this and stopped the vehicle and would quickly turn around and headed towards the crime scene. "Sorry, but we have to get my partner and possible the ex boy friend." he said as he drove to the location.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 pm

Dianna would get there and saw what looked to be the ex-boyfriend. A blonde-haired boy about Zackary's age. He had just closed the storage unit and then glanced her direction but she quickly hid. He walked off and then she saw a dark blue SUV pull up and there was a second guy in the SUV, the driver with the ex-boyfriend. Dianna ducked but was struck in the side when she got into her police vehicle before the SUV sped away. Dianna clutched the wound and then grasped her police radio. "Calling back-up, this is Officer D24. I need medical assistance, suspect open fired. I got struck in the side." she said, hyperventilating.

Jacob heard this and stopped the vehicle and would quickly turn around and headed towards the crime scene. "Sorry, but we have to get my partner and possible the ex boy friend." he said as he drove to the location.

Dianna luckily for her, hadn't been struck in a vital organ, but she was bleeding quite a bit. She was leaning back in the driver's seat with pistol in hand in case the dark blue SUV returned, but it never did. She dropped the weapon when she saw Jacob's vehicle approaching and she held pressure against the wound. She stayed there since she was afraid to move. There were bullet holes in the shattered windshield of her police car and bullet holes in the building close to where she parked. The suspect had fired multiple shots.

Zackary stayed in the police car.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 am

Dianna luckily for her, hadn't been struck in a vital organ, but she was bleeding quite a bit. She was leaning back in the driver's seat with pistol in hand in case the dark blue SUV returned, but it never did. She dropped the weapon when she saw Jacob's vehicle approaching and she held pressure against the wound. She stayed there since she was afraid to move. There were bullet holes in the shattered windshield of her police car and bullet holes in the building close to where she parked. The suspect had fired multiple shots.

Jacob got out but looked at Zackary. "Call 911 and tell them to get here quick. Now!" he said then went over to help Dianna with keeping pressure on the wound. "What did I say? I said not to do anything risky." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 am

Jacob got out but looked at Zackary. "Call 911 and tell them to get here quick. Now!" he said then went over to help Dianna with keeping pressure on the wound. "What did I say? I said not to do anything risky." he said.

Zackary immediately called 911 and reported the shot police officer and where they were based on the sign of the business and the road they were on according to the GPS in Jacob's police vehicle.

Dianna grunted and hissed in pain, blood was flowing from the wound onto the seat, staining it dark. "I took caution to the situation, I peeked around the corner. The boy had someone with him. He didn't saw me but his buddy did. The driver of the dark blue SUV open fired on me while I was outside of my car, I ducked and ran to my vehicle but was struck anyways. I'm lucky he had a shaky hand or he would've killed me." she said and then groaned, she was growing weaker.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum