Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Jacob then sighed when he was met by this man. "No, I'm Officer Jacob. I'm here to ask about your missing daughter and wife." he said.

Ben chuckled at this. "Go ahead, be silent. All I need to know is someone is listening." he said then looked at the box where he stored her phone and pager. "If you do behave enough, I may give you some stuff. Maybe I might give you your phone back....but that will only happen when I can trust you won't call for help." he said then picked the box up and went to leave, he opened the exit door and walked out then made sure to shut it and lock it so she couldn't escape.

The man sighed and opened the door more. "Alright, come in then." he said and then let him inside by stepping out of the way.
____
Odessa looked around the room and realized it didn't have any windows and so her only way out was the door. She then frowned as she heard it lock, she was in too much shock right now to move. She had been kidnapped.

Jacob walked in and looked around the place for a few cues to what the mother and daughter were like. "Tell me about your family." he said. "Was there anyone that held a grudge against them?" he asked.

Ben would leave Odessa locked up for many hours, then would come back with some food and water so she didn't die of starvation. He opened the door and placed the food and water on a small table that was in the room too.

On the walls were family photographs hanging. One of them was of the 7-year-old girl but much younger with paint all over her face and the dad was in the photo laughing. The next was a family photo and it seemed to Jacob this family loved each other very much. One photo showed the daughter going to school, the next the kid had a school photo showing a flute in her hand.

The wife had a framed Master's Degree framed and then a picture of her in the middle of a group photo, apparently she was a nurse at the local hospital. She had a picture of herself blowing out a birthday cake's candles.

"I do know that I had people who had grudges against me. A lot of people." the husband said.
___
Odessa charged the door trying to out-smart him.

Jacob thought. "Could you explain to me why you had some grudges from people? This could help me find your family." he said.
_________

Ben saw this and smirked then grabbed her and kept her from getting away. "Now, where are you going? I didn't take you for you to just get away." he said.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:06 pm

The man sighed and opened the door more. "Alright, come in then." he said and then let him inside by stepping out of the way.
____
Odessa looked around the room and realized it didn't have any windows and so her only way out was the door. She then frowned as she heard it lock, she was in too much shock right now to move. She had been kidnapped.

Jacob walked in and looked around the place for a few cues to what the mother and daughter were like. "Tell me about your family." he said. "Was there anyone that held a grudge against them?" he asked.

Ben would leave Odessa locked up for many hours, then would come back with some food and water so she didn't die of starvation. He opened the door and placed the food and water on a small table that was in the room too.

On the walls were family photographs hanging. One of them was of the 7-year-old girl but much younger with paint all over her face and the dad was in the photo laughing. The next was a family photo and it seemed to Jacob this family loved each other very much. One photo showed the daughter going to school, the next the kid had a school photo showing a flute in her hand.

The wife had a framed Master's Degree framed and then a picture of her in the middle of a group photo, apparently she was a nurse at the local hospital. She had a picture of herself blowing out a birthday cake's candles.

"I do know that I had people who had grudges against me. A lot of people." the husband said.
___

Jacob thought. "Could you explain to me why you had some grudges from people? This could help me find your family." he said.
_________

Ben saw this and smirked then grabbed her and kept her from getting away. "Now, where are you going? I didn't take you for you to just get away." he said.

He closed his eyes and cried a little. "I serve as a lawyer, if the people on trial don't have a lawyer of their own, I usually defend them. There was this one trial the one guy got off easily with just probation but he was found guilty - I think he may have done it. He threatened me the day before the trial." he explained.
____
Odessa shouted in surprise when he grabbed her. She gave up quite a struggle. "Let go of me!" she shouted.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 pm

___

_________

He closed his eyes and cried a little. "I serve as a lawyer, if the people on trial don't have a lawyer of their own, I usually defend them. There was this one trial the one guy got off easily with just probation but he was found guilty - I think he may have done it. He threatened me the day before the trial." he explained.
____
Odessa shouted in surprise when he grabbed her. She gave up quite a struggle. "Let go of me!" she shouted.

Jacob listened. "What did he threaten you with? Death? Kidnapping? What was it that he said?" he asked.
_________

Ben then pushed her back and watched her. "Keep that up, and you'll never see the light of day again.....I may be a crime boss but that doesn't mean I don't treat women with respect.....but if you continue.....well, you'll end up like my last few victims." he warned her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:58 pm

___

_________

____

Jacob listened. "What did he threaten you with? Death? Kidnapping? What was it that he said?" he asked.
_________

Ben then pushed her back and watched her. "Keep that up, and you'll never see the light of day again.....I may be a crime boss but that doesn't mean I don't treat women with respect.....but if you continue.....well, you'll end up like my last few victims." he warned her.

The man cried some more. "He said he was going to make me pay someday." he said tearfully.
___
Odessa looked at him and then thought of an idea. "You do know I'm the richest person in the nearest town. How about this? I give you money, and if you release me - I won't report your crime." she offered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:05 pm

_________

____

_________

The man cried some more. "He said he was going to make me pay someday." he said tearfully.
___
Odessa looked at him and then thought of an idea. "You do know I'm the richest person in the nearest town. How about this? I give you money, and if you release me - I won't report your crime." she offered.

Jacob thought. "Do you remember his name? Or anything important about him that you can tell me?" he asked.
______

Ben thought about that, and wondered. "Well, that sounds like a good idea...but how can I trust you? Knowing what happens if I fall for that, you'll probably find a phone and call in the police and then from there...they'll be knocking on my door asking to check everything....they'll find nothing but keep me under investigation." he said thinking. "You know, I could use you for ransom, but I already have money that comes from being a huge crime boss...so, I don't think so." he said then slowly backed towards the door. "Now, there's some food and water so you don't end up dying." he said and went to shut the door and lock it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

____

_________

___

Jacob thought. "Do you remember his name? Or anything important about him that you can tell me?" he asked.
______

Ben thought about that, and wondered. "Well, that sounds like a good idea...but how can I trust you? Knowing what happens if I fall for that, you'll probably find a phone and call in the police and then from there...they'll be knocking on my door asking to check everything....they'll find nothing but keep me under investigation." he said thinking. "You know, I could use you for ransom, but I already have money that comes from being a huge crime boss...so, I don't think so." he said then slowly backed towards the door. "Now, there's some food and water so you don't end up dying." he said and went to shut the door and lock it.

"Robert Roth.....he was in there for attempted robbery, but I somehow spared him because he admitted to at least being present during the attempted robbery - I don't know if he has a bad record or not, I wasn't exactly given the full details, but he's never been to jail YET!" he explained.
____
Odessa's eyes widened and she moved to the door but wasn't fast enough to escape. She banged on the door and then rammed her whole body against it. She shouted in pain and held onto her shoulder.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 pm

_________

___

______

"Robert Roth.....he was in there for attempted robbery, but I somehow spared him because he admitted to at least being present during the attempted robbery - I don't know if he has a bad record or not, I wasn't exactly given the full details, but he's never been to jail YET!" he explained.
____
Odessa's eyes widened and she moved to the door but wasn't fast enough to escape. She banged on the door and then rammed her whole body against it. She shouted in pain and held onto her shoulder.

Jacob then thought about that. "I know that kind of person...." he said then went to leave. "Thank you sir, now I'm off to find Robert Roth." he said.

Ben heard this and sighed. "Stop hurting yourself, it's not good for you. Besides, the doctor won't be in until tomorrow anyways.  So don't hurt yourself anymore." he said then went to leave again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 am

___

______

____

Jacob then thought about that. "I know that kind of person...." he said then went to leave. "Thank you sir, now I'm off to find Robert Roth." he said.

Ben heard this and sighed. "Stop hurting yourself, it's not good for you. Besides, the doctor won't be in until tomorrow anyways.  So don't hurt yourself anymore." he said then went to leave again.
The husband then thought of something. He then quickly told Jacob to wait there and then gave Jacob a valuable piece of information. The license plate number for Robert Roth's vehicle the last time he saw it. It could help the case a little, he hoped.

Odessa's eyes widened and her gaze fell on the plate of food and drink he left for her to consume. She looked at it with some curiosity but then glared. She would refuse to eat it - even if he demanded it of her. He thinks he's got me by the strings as some marionette doll, well the joke is on him, she thought to herself before she sat on the bed in her room and waited for his return. In her mind she was thinking of the perfect plan in order to escape.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:30 pm

______

____

The husband then thought of something. He then quickly told Jacob to wait there and then gave Jacob a valuable piece of information. The license plate number for Robert Roth's vehicle the last time he saw it. It could help the case a little, he hoped.

Odessa's eyes widened and her gaze fell on the plate of food and drink he left for her to consume. She looked at it with some curiosity but then glared. She would refuse to eat it - even if he demanded it of her. He thinks he's got me by the strings as some marionette doll, well the joke is on him, she thought to herself before she sat on the bed in her room and waited for his return. In her mind she was thinking of the perfect plan in order to escape.

Jacob would take the license plate number and thanks the husband. He then headed out to his car so he could go back to his office and start his search there.
________

Ben would come back the next day, he even brought some breakfast for her. He didn't want her to starve, so he'd care for her until she understood that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:23 pm

____

Jacob would take the license plate number and thanks the husband. He then headed out to his car so he could go back to his office and start his search there.
________

Ben would come back the next day, he even brought some breakfast for her. He didn't want her to starve, so he'd care for her until she understood that.

The license plate led him to a building roughly 20 miles from where the police barracks were.
___
Odessa was asleep when he arrived.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:31 pm

________

The license plate led him to a building roughly 20 miles from where the police barracks were.
___

Jacob would get there and wondered if Roth would be there or not.
________

Ben opened the door and walked inside, then saw she was asleep. So he chuckled a bit, amused she had actually gotten comfy to sleep here.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 pm

________

___

________

Ben opened the door and walked inside, then saw she was asleep. So he chuckled a bit, amused she had actually gotten comfy to sleep here.

Roth was not there, but it was the perfect opportunity to ambush him. However someone was here, as their was a car parked outside.
___
Odessa didn't wake and actually rolled over, showing her pretty face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 pm

________

___

________

Roth was not there, but it was the perfect opportunity to ambush him. However someone was here, as their was a car parked outside.
___

Jacob would see this and would watch for a bit and wondered who this person was.
________

Ben saw this and smiled, then set the food aside for now. He just stayed where he was.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 pm

___

________

___

Jacob would see this and would watch for a bit and wondered who this person was.
________

Ben saw this and smiled, then set the food aside for now. He just stayed where he was.

Nothing came out of the whole - if there was someone who had been kidnapped by Roth, it was possible they stole their vehicle as well.
___
Odessa's eyes fluttered and opened and then she gasped and backed away from him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 pm

________

___

________

Nothing came out of the whole - if there was someone who had been kidnapped by Roth, it was possible they stole their vehicle as well.
___
Odessa's eyes fluttered and opened and then she gasped and backed away from him.

Jacob would get out of his car and went to check the vehicle.

Ben saw this and sighed. "I'm not going to harm you, how many times am I going to tell you this." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:47 pm

___

________

___

Ben saw this and sighed. "I'm not going to harm you, how many times am I going to tell you this." he said.

The vehicle in the back had tiny fibers on the seat, there were a bunch on finger-prints on the inside, and the car had a smash-up front like it had been in a car wreck. But something that would catch Jacob's attention was a loud banging sound from somewhere in the house before him.

Odessa glared at him. "Forgive me, but your kind is not to be trusted with." she said angrily.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:55 pm

________

___

The vehicle in the back had tiny fibers on the seat, there were a bunch on finger-prints on the inside, and the car had a smash-up front like it had been in a car wreck. But something that would catch Jacob's attention was a loud banging sound from somewhere in the house before him.

Odessa glared at him. "Forgive me, but your kind is not to be trusted with." she said angrily.

Jacob would see all these thing then turned his head to wherever the banging was coming from. He wondered if it was the mother and daughter.
_______

Ben sighed. "Fine, then don't trust me. Just tells me you'll never leave this room." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:51 am

___

Jacob would see all these thing then turned his head to wherever the banging was coming from. He wondered if it was the mother and daughter.
_______

Ben sighed. "Fine, then don't trust me. Just tells me you'll never leave this room." he said.

The sound was coming from the back-room's window and then suddenly the sound of loud glass breaking was heard. "HELP!" a woman screamed loudly.
___
Odessa looked at him. "Why become a crime boss in the first place? You could simply talk to people being a crime boss or not." she said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:19 am

_______

The sound was coming from the back-room's window and then suddenly the sound of loud glass breaking was heard. "HELP!" a woman screamed loudly.
___
Odessa looked at him. "Why become a crime boss in the first place? You could simply talk to people being a crime boss or not." she said.

Jacob would quickly run to where the voice was saw the women, he came over to help her. "What's going on? What happened?" he asked.
________

Ben sighed. "I can't live up to my brother, even though I'm older.....I just could never make our family happy. So I decided if they wanted to treat me terribly then I'd become what they wanted me to. A crime boss." he said. "And talking to my workers is like talking to rocks." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:25 am

_______

___

Jacob would quickly run to where the voice was saw the women, he came over to help her. "What's going on? What happened?" he asked.
________

Ben sighed. "I can't live up to my brother, even though I'm older.....I just could never make our family happy. So I decided if they wanted to treat me terribly then I'd become what they wanted me to. A crime boss." he said. "And talking to my workers is like talking to rocks." he said.

The woman, not identified as the woman and child he was looking for - had long silky dark brown hair that appeared almost black with green eyes. "I'm Maria Sanchez, I've been kidnapped and held prisoner here for 2 months with another lady and her child." she said, speaking of the case he was currently on.
___
Odessa looked at him. "That's not a very good reason to become a crime boss. I came from a poor family, now I'm the richest person in town." she said to him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:35 am

_______

___

________

The woman, not identified as the woman and child he was looking for - had long silky dark brown hair that appeared almost black with green eyes. "I'm Maria Sanchez, I've been kidnapped and held prisoner here for 2 months with another lady and her child." she said, speaking of the case he was currently on.
___
Odessa looked at him. "That's not a very good reason to become a crime boss. I came from a poor family, now I'm the richest person in town." she said to him.

Jacob look at her and helped her out. "Where are the women and child?" he asked as he called for backup to come to his location to help out for investigating the area.
________

He laughed. "I wasn't poor, my family just had favorites. That favorite was my brother, Officer Jacob." he said as he began to pace a bit. "I was just seen as a mistake in the family, while Jacob got everything he wanted...even his full payment to go to a police academy while I was left to fend for myself and kicked in the side, told to earn my own money. So I did as a crime boss." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 am

___

________

___

Jacob look at her and helped her out. "Where are the women and child?" he asked as he called for backup to come to his location to help out for investigating the area.
________

He laughed. "I wasn't poor, my family just had favorites. That favorite was my brother, Officer Jacob." he said as he began to pace a bit. "I was just seen as a mistake in the family, while Jacob got everything he wanted...even his full payment to go to a police academy while I was left to fend for myself and kicked in the side, told to earn my own money. So I did as a crime boss." he said.

"The man in the scarf took the woman away, the child is locked in one of the back rooms. I don't know if the woman is still alive and so I was going to break free now so I didn't suffer the same fate. He's kept her in here before I was here. I hope she's okay." Maria explained to him.
___
Odessa looked at him with sadness, she actually felt bad for him. "You never considered being anything other than a crime boss?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:00 am

________

___

________

"The man in the scarf took the woman away, the child is locked in one of the back rooms. I don't know if the woman is still alive and so I was going to break free now so I didn't suffer the same fate. He's kept her in here before I was here. I hope she's okay." Maria explained to him.
___
Odessa looked at him with sadness, she actually felt bad for him. "You never considered being anything other than a crime boss?" she asked him.

Jacob nodded and would helped her out then went in to get the little girl as he called for back up to hurry up and get here.

"I tried!! But my parents never liked my ideas!! I tried to insist I join my brother in becoming a police with him to help him, but they laughed. I said I'd become a successful businessman of a huge company, they laughed harder.....So I gave up and became a crime boss...now I control many criminals who kill only under my orders and they clean up their mistakes....if they don't....they go missing." he said. "So here I am, kidnapping women for the enjoyment of a conversation that I can't have with my workers." he said. "And for what I said before about the others.....those weren't my fault....I blame my men who use to work for me." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 am

___

________

___

Jacob nodded and would helped her out then went in to get the little girl as he called for back up to hurry up and get here.

"I tried!! But my parents never liked my ideas!! I tried to insist I join my brother in becoming a police with him to help him, but they laughed. I said I'd become a successful businessman of a huge company, they laughed harder.....So I gave up and became a crime boss...now I control many criminals who kill only under my orders and they clean up their mistakes....if they don't....they go missing." he said. "So here I am, kidnapping women for the enjoyment of a conversation that I can't have with my workers." he said. "And for what I said before about the others.....those weren't my fault....I blame my men who use to work for me." he said.

The back-up soon arrived and came closer.

Maria panted a little. Based on how ripped her clothes was, Roth had probably done things with her without her consent. She looked at the back-up when they arrived and closed her eyes.

There were 3 back rooms and only one of them had a closed door, the one with the kid in it.
____
Odessa heard this and it struck her on a personal level. She glanced away from him and blinked her eyes. "My parents laughed at me too, so I know the feeling. But now I'm the one who's laughing. They wanted me to work for minimum wage, but I started creating wonderful things, and I found people who supported me unlike my parents. Your dreams make you who you are, if you let others extinguish them, then.....you're no better than what they are. You should never give up on your dreams unless you've tried everything you could to make it come true - how else would you think I got from living on the streets to living in a mansion?" she asked him. She was actually giving him good advice and was being kind to him. "I would've conversed with you no matter your race, your wealth, or whatever job you have. It doesn't matter to me, because I've been through all of it." she added in.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:30 am

________

___

Maria panted a little. Based on how ripped her clothes was, Roth had probably done things with her without her consent. She looked at the back-up when they arrived and closed her eyes.

There were 3 back rooms and only one of them had a closed door, the one with the kid in it.
____
Odessa heard this and it struck her on a personal level. She glanced away from him and blinked her eyes. "My parents laughed at me too, so I know the feeling. But now I'm the one who's laughing. They wanted me to work for minimum wage, but I started creating wonderful things, and I found people who supported me unlike my parents. Your dreams make you who you are, if you let others extinguish them, then.....you're no better than what they are. You should never give up on your dreams unless you've tried everything you could to make it come true - how else would you think I got from living on the streets to living in a mansion?" she asked him. She was actually giving him good advice and was being kind to him. "I would've conversed with you no matter your race, your wealth, or whatever job you have. It doesn't matter to me, because I've been through all of it." she added in.

Jacob found the door and quickly banged on it in a panic, he then began to try and break the door down. "KId!! KID!! Are you in there!! It's the police!!! We're here to help you!!" he said.

Ben listened and sighed he then came closer to her and looked at her. "I did try, I tried to prove them wrong but I kept on failing and making them laugh.....until....I broke and became what I am.....do you think I wanted to do this? It was never  my intention to do this, but now....I'm too far into this. And you, well.....I can't trust that you won't go to my brother or any cop really and tell them what you've seen. It's too risky, if they find me...it's all over." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:45 am

___

____

Jacob found the door and quickly banged on it in a panic, he then began to try and break the door down. "KId!! KID!! Are you in there!! It's the police!!! We're here to help you!!" he said.

Ben listened and sighed he then came closer to her and looked at her. "I did try, I tried to prove them wrong but I kept on failing and making them laugh.....until....I broke and became what I am.....do you think I wanted to do this? It was never  my intention to do this, but now....I'm too far into this. And you, well.....I can't trust that you won't go to my brother or any cop really and tell them what you've seen. It's too risky, if they find me...it's all over." he said.

There was no response from inside the room. The door was really hard to break through.
___
Odessa lowered her gaze to the floor. She reached over and then hugged him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum