Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carson was in her parents' home watching TV again and hoping the rude officer didn't come back.

Jacob would come to the door and knocked hard, hoping he'd be able to get her before she tried to run away.
Carson hurried to the door and then gasped as it was the police officer again.

Jacob held up his badge then grabbed her and began to place cuffs on her. "You are here by arrested for the murder of Meghan Trust." he said then went to take her to his car.
Carson's eyes widened and then she struggled against the cuffs and tried to free herself. If she managed to get out of his hands she would run.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Jacob would come to the door and knocked hard, hoping he'd be able to get her before she tried to run away.

Jacob held up his badge then grabbed her and began to place cuffs on her. "You are here by arrested for the murder of Meghan Trust." he said then went to take her to his car.
Carson's eyes widened and then she struggled against the cuffs and tried to free herself. If she managed to get out of his hands she would run.

Jacob would hold onto her as he took her to his car, he refused to let her get away from him. Once he got her in the car, he put her in the back seat.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Jacob would hold onto her as he took her to his car, he refused to let her get away from him. Once he got her in the car, he put her in the back seat.
"LET GO OF ME! YOU PIG!" she shouted, kicking him right where the sun don't shine between the legs and hoping he let go but she was already in the car.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 pm

"LET GO OF ME! YOU PIG!" she shouted, kicking him right where the sun don't shine between the legs and hoping he let go but she was already in the car.

Jacob would shut the door then winced as he tried to keep himself from falling over, he needed to bring back up with him when he was arresting female criminals.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Jacob would shut the door then winced as he tried to keep himself from falling over, he needed to bring back up with him when he was arresting female criminals.
(Poor Jacob)

Carson was kicking at the door and he had no choice but to call for back-up.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:38 pm

(Poor Jacob)

Jacob would call for back-up to come and help him get Carson before she broke out of his car.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

(Poor Jacob)

Jacob would call for back-up to come and help him get Carson before she broke out of his car.
Back-up arrived within 15 minutes and by then Carson had broken the window but couldn't squeeze herself out.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:57 pm

(Poor Jacob)

Back-up arrived within 15 minutes and by then Carson had broken the window but couldn't squeeze herself out.

Jacob would make sure Carson wouldn't get away, he then called them over to help him get her to the police station.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 pm

(Poor Jacob)

Jacob would make sure Carson wouldn't get away, he then called them over to help him get her to the police station.
Carson would be placed into a different police car after getting hog tied to prevent her from kicking the windows and then was driven to the police station where she'd be placed, for the policemen's safety, in a restraining chair. They placed her restraining chair in the intimidation room and was recording her in case she confessed or said anything that sounded like a confession before Jacob got there.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Carson would be placed into a different police car after getting hog tied to prevent her from kicking the windows and then was driven to the police station where she'd be placed, for the policemen's safety, in a restraining chair. They placed her restraining chair in the intimidation room and was recording her in case she confessed or said anything that sounded like a confession before Jacob got there.

Jacob would walk into the interrogation room and went to sit in a seat away from her. "Alright, start talking and we'll never have to talk again." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:18 pm

Jacob would walk into the interrogation room and went to sit in a seat away from her. "Alright, start talking and we'll never have to talk again." he said.
Carson looked at him and screamed loudly, hoping if she screamed loud enough he'd leave to spare his ears from bleeding. (lol)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

Carson looked at him and screamed loudly, hoping if she screamed loud enough he'd leave to spare his ears from bleeding. (lol)

Jacob would just cover his ears and sat there, he wasn't going to leave without the answers he wanted.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Jacob would just cover his ears and sat there, he wasn't going to leave without the answers he wanted.
Eventually Carson fell out of breath and voice and couldn't scream anymore. She panted and glared at him. She struggled but struggling only hurt her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Eventually Carson fell out of breath and voice and couldn't scream anymore. She panted and glared at him. She struggled but struggling only hurt her.

Jacob watched. "Start talking...NOW!' he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 pm

"NEVER!" Carson shouted and then loud shouting was heard outside as Carson's mother found out about her daughter's arrest.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 pm

"NEVER!" Carson shouted and then loud shouting was heard outside as Carson's mother found out about her daughter's arrest.

Jacob would then get up and went to see who was causing such a ruckus, when he saw it was Carson's mother he went to see what he could do to make the situation better.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Jacob would then get up and went to see who was causing such a ruckus, when he saw it was Carson's mother he went to see what he could do to make the situation better.
Carson's mother was cursing and carrying on and she appeared to be drunk so that didn't help either.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Carson's mother was cursing and carrying on and she appeared to be drunk so that didn't help either.

Jacob saw this and sighed, so he came over and tried to cam her down. "Can I help you miss?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 am

Jacob saw this and sighed, so he came over and tried to cam her down. "Can I help you miss?" he asked.
"GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU **** pig!" she shouted at him, trying to kick him as well.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:28 pm

"GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU **** pig!" she shouted at him, trying to kick him as well.

Jacob quickly got out of the way. "Mrs. How much have you drank today?" he asked, nicely.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Jacob quickly got out of the way. "Mrs. How much have you drank today?" he asked, nicely.
"3 glasses of vodka." she said and then vomited onto the floor.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:55 pm

Jacob quickly backed up more then sighed. "Someone get this women out of here, or do something with her..." he said, then went to go back to the interrogation room.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Jacob quickly backed up more then sighed. "Someone get this women out of here, or do something with her..." he said, then went to go back to the interrogation room.
A policemen took her outside and then called for an ambulance and then took her to the hospital to sleep off the alcohol.

Carson still hadn't talked.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:18 pm

A policemen took her outside and then called for an ambulance and then took her to the hospital to sleep off the alcohol.

Jacob would went to sit down. "Aright, back to our little talk. Start taking Carson, I know about your drug addiction and I know you have motives to kill Meghan Trust." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Jacob would went to sit down. "Aright, back to our little talk. Start taking Carson, I know about your drug addiction and I know you have motives to kill Meghan Trust." he said.
"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?!" she shouted loudly.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 pm

"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?!" she shouted loudly.

"That's not important, but I have enough to put you in a home just for that....and I have even more to put you in jail for the murder of Meghan, so if you want this to go smoothly then you better start confessing and you may get a lighter sentence." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum