Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello viewer! (this goes for the people viewing this topic)

WELCOME TO:

Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching for the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

RULES:

1. There will be violence and some gory moments (viewer discretion is advised for the whole RP).
2. Follow all rules of Not-Rated.
3. This topic contains sensitive content however foul language will be replaced by made-up or with *s.
4. Due to the realistic views of this roleplay, please be aware there will be (mature content) such as possible "r a p e" but we will be slashing through the contented words. Example: took advantage of

This world is never free of heart-break, suicides, murders, and unsolved mysteries. Some of them can remain unsolved for a long time - others are solved easily with evidence left after the murderer/robber left.

Some murders will be suicides - some suicides will be murders.

That's what we are here to find out

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by ilovemydog Yesterday at 10:04 pm

Name: Benjamin Morris Harrison
Looks:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
History: TBR

Name: Jacob Samuel Harrison
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Marcus Radcliff

Name: Abigail Monroe

Last edited by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Truth Seekers, Unmasking Murders, and Searching the Lost (ilovemydog and SirenFlame)

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Name: Odessa Marie McCormack
Looks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Odessa is very flirtatious in a way but not at all is she that in public a lot. She's timid, bashful, but surprisingly loves the attention. Intelligent with where fashion goes, she loves to wear what she creates in public and due to her wealth, she lives in a mansion with maids that due her chores. Sadly though, since she lives in the mansion alone, she does get lonely.

Name: Dianna Alexandra Newman
Looks:

Name: Jessica Marco Simmons
Looks:

Name: Zackary Alexander Towson
Looks:

Name: Robert Edward Roth
Looks:

Last edited by SirenFlame on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 11:39 pm

Dianna showed up for work at the police station earlier than she usually did. With her cup of coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts in her hand, she walked in through the front door and headed towards her office. Currently she was working on cracking on some substance traffic.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Yesterday at 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dianna showed up for work at the police station earlier than she usually did. With her cup of coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts in her hand, she walked in through the front door and headed towards her office. Currently she was working on cracking on some substance traffic.

Jacob was in his office already, working on some files that had been given to him. Most of the reports were on missing people and some small robberies. He noticed Dianna come in early today. So he got up and went to see how she was doing this morning.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dianna showed up for work at the police station earlier than she usually did. With her cup of coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts in her hand, she walked in through the front door and headed towards her office. Currently she was working on cracking on some substance traffic.

Jacob was in his office already, working on some files that had been given to him. Most of the reports were on missing people and some small robberies. He noticed Dianna come in early today. So he got up and went to see how she was doing this morning.

Dianna stopped by his office when he heard him stand up. "Hey Jacob." she greeted him gently.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 12:10 am

Dianna stopped by his office when he heard him stand up. "Hey Jacob." she greeted him gently.

Jacob looked at her and smiled. "Hey, Dianna. What are you doing here so early?" he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 2:39 pm

Jacob looked at her and smiled. "Hey, Dianna. What are you doing here so early?" he asked.

Dianna looked at him and smiled. "Nothing much, I just couldn't get to sleep last night, my 2-year-old kept waking up and crying, so I called the baby-sitter early so I could come in early today." she explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 6:55 pm

Dianna looked at him and smiled. "Nothing much, I just couldn't get to sleep last night, my 2-year-old kept waking up and crying, so I called the baby-sitter early so I could come in early today." she explained.

Jacob nodded. "I see, well at least you're doing aright and able to come into work." he said with a smile, he then would sit back down and looked over the case files on his desk.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 7:01 pm

Jacob nodded. "I see, well at least you're doing aright and able to come into work." he said with a smile, he then would sit back down and looked over the case files on his desk.

All of a sudden the phone rang in both their offices, but she quickly came to Jacob's and answered the phone. "Hello?" she asked the phone and her eyes blinked. "Jacob, we're needed at the nearby apartment complex, there's a dead body in there." she said quickly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 7:05 pm

All of a sudden the phone rang in both their offices, but she quickly came to Jacob's and answered the phone. "Hello?" she asked the phone and her eyes blinked. "Jacob, we're needed at the nearby apartment complex, there's a dead body in there." she said quickly.

Jacob got up and gathered his things, then would head out to his car. "We're taking my vehicle." he said, simply.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 7:08 pm

Jacob got up and gathered his things, then would head out to his car. "We're taking my vehicle." he said, simply.

Dianna nodded and quickly got in his vehicle and waited.

Upon reaching the scene, there were already police at the apartment.

Jessica stood outside typing things on her tablet about the crime scene. She glanced towards Jacob's vehicle as it pulled up and walked over to it. Secretly, she had a crush on him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 7:10 pm

Jessica stood outside typing things on her tablet about the crime scene. She glanced towards Jacob's vehicle as it pulled up and walked over to it. Secretly, she had a crush on him.

Jacob parked then got out and looked around. "What do we have so far?" he asked Jessica since she was already here and possible aware of what had happened.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 7:32 pm

Jacob parked then got out and looked around. "What do we have so far?" he asked Jessica since she was already here and possible aware of what had happened.

Jessica looked at them. "The scene has no evidence of forced entry so it's possible the victim knew her attacker. Since there is no missing items, the motive wasn't robbery and based on the victim's body, she had been dead since Friday night or Saturday morning. The victim is 20 year old Suzanna Deux, she goes to the local community college. Her friends haven't heard from her the whole weekend and none of their calls were answered and now they probably know why. A maintenance man smelled blood and unlocked the door and found her lying in the bedroom on a blood covered carpet. Apparently she was stabbed a lot of times, we're waiting on the results of an autopsy to see how many times she was stabbed." she explained in full detail.

Dianna leaned her arm against the police vehicle as she listened to this.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 7:39 pm

Jessica looked at them. "The scene has no evidence of forced entry so it's possible the victim knew her attacker. Since there is no missing items, the motive wasn't robbery and based on the victim's body, she had been dead since Friday night or Saturday morning. The victim is 20 year old Suzanna Deux, she goes to the local community college. Her friends haven't heard from her the whole weekend and none of their calls were answered and now they probably know why. A maintenance man smelled blood and unlocked the door and found her lying in the bedroom on a blood covered carpet. Apparently she was stabbed a lot of times, we're waiting on the results of an autopsy to see how many times she was stabbed." she explained in full detail.

Jacob listened then nodded. "Show me where the body was found exactly, and make sure nothing was touched or it could result in a mistake." he said as he looked around for anything or anyone that could have seen the murder happen like   neighbors, a camera, or something.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 7:43 pm

Jacob listened then nodded. "Show me where the body was found exactly, and make sure nothing was touched or it could result in a mistake." he said as he looked around for anything or anyone that could have seen the murder happen like   neighbors, a camera, or something.

Jessica nodded and then led him to the scene. "The maintenance man stated he did not touch the body or come close to the body, he saw it and called the police immediately. There is no source of any murder weapon but based on the blood splatter on the walls, it looks like whoever killed her did so with passion." she explained.

While leading him there he would find a camera on the balcony outside the apartment which was a security camera - but on closer inspection, the camera had been busted up and the video tapes inside were all destroyed. Whoever committed the murder did so professionally.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 7:48 pm

Jessica nodded and then led him to the scene. "The maintenance man stated he did not touch the body or come close to the body, he saw it and called the police immediately. There is no source of any murder weapon but based on the blood splatter on the walls, it looks like whoever killed her did so with passion." she explained.

While leading him there he would find a camera on the balcony outside the apartment which was a security camera - but on closer inspection, the camera had been busted up and the video tapes inside were all destroyed. Whoever committed the murder did so professionally.

Jacob looked around and wondered. "A crime of either love, or possibly the victim owed her murderer money. Crimes like these are planned usually, and likely the murderer knew exactly what to do and what to use for everything." he said then sighed when he saw the camera was all busted up. "This person knew exactly what he or she was doing.....most likely a he." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 7:53 pm

Jacob looked around and wondered. "A crime of either love, or possibly the victim owed her murderer money. Crimes like these are planned usually, and likely the murderer knew exactly what to do and what to use for everything." he said then sighed when he saw the camera was all busted up. "This person knew exactly what he or she was doing.....most likely a he." he said.

"One of our officers interviewed a friend of the victim and she recently broke up with a boyfriend and told us of his location, however when we got to his parent's house, he had disappeared. I think we have our suspect. But she does have a lot of enemies according to her friends, seems to me this might not be a one man's job." Jessica explained as they reached the room that was covered in blood splatter from the bed sheets to the ceiling, the carpet had a large brown spot on it where blood was.

Dianna stepped inside and then frowned deeply. "Sounds to me this ex-boyfriend disappeared because he did it." she said softly.

"Yes, but she does have a current boyfriend, police detained him just over a minute ago and is bringing him in for questioning." Jessica responded.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 8:02 pm

"One of our officers interviewed a friend of the victim and she recently broke up with a boyfriend and told us of his location, however when we got to his parent's house, he had disappeared. I think we have our suspect. But she does have a lot of enemies according to her friends, seems to me this might not be a one man's job." Jessica explained as they reached the room that was covered in blood splatter from the bed sheets to the ceiling, the carpet had a large brown spot on it where blood was.

Dianna stepped inside and then frowned deeply. "Sounds to me this ex-boyfriend disappeared because he did it." she said softly.

"Yes, but she does have a current boyfriend, police detained him just over a minute ago and is bringing him in for questioning." Jessica responded.

Jacob looked around and wondered, then thought. "This was done by two people, and we need to find the ex soon. Right now though, my focus is on the current boyfriend. If he's innocent, he should be willing to give us some information. If he's guilty of something, then he'll probably clam up or start getting nervous." he said as he looked around for any clues that could lead to who killed the victim.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 8:05 pm

Jacob looked around and wondered, then thought. "This was done by two people, and we need to find the ex soon. Right now though, my focus is on the current boyfriend. If he's innocent, he should be willing to give us some information. If he's guilty of something, then he'll probably clam up or start getting nervous." he said as he looked around for any clues that could lead to who killed the victim.

There was a tiny hair on the floor by the door that didn't belong to the victim, there were blood shoe prints on the tiled floor, there was a blood fingerprint on the light switch.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 8:08 pm

There was a tiny hair on the floor by the door that didn't belong to the victim, there were blood shoe prints on the tiled floor, there was a blood fingerprint on the light switch.

"Jessica.....you've missed a few things here. There's a hair from our possible murderer on the floor, shoe prints that I believe aren't our victims...and then the bloody prints on the light switch." he said, as he looked at the finger prints a bit and thought.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 8:12 pm

"Jessica.....you've missed a few things here. There's a hair from our possible murderer on the floor, shoe prints that I believe aren't our victims...and then the bloody prints on the light switch." he said, as he looked at the finger prints a bit and thought.

Jessica nodded her head and took notes and labeled them. "You two go interview her boyfriend Zackary Towson while we secure the room and collect all the evidence. He should be at the police barracks across town." she told them.

Dianna frowned deeply.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 8:16 pm

Jessica nodded her head and took notes and labeled them. "You two go interview her boyfriend Zackary Towson while we secure the room and collect all the evidence. He should be at the police barracks across town." she told them.

Dianna frowned deeply.

Jacob nodded then headed back to his cop car and got in, though he would wait for Dianna. He was thinking about who so far could have been the murderer and the helper, so he would take notes in his mind on what motive each person could have and why.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 8:30 pm

Dianna frowned deeply.

Jacob nodded then headed back to his cop car and got in, though he would wait for Dianna. He was thinking about who so far could have been the murderer and the helper, so he would take notes in his mind on what motive each person could have and why.

Dianna would get inside and then sighed. "How about we interview the boyfriend and then we interview some of her friends to see what sort of enemies Suzanna Deux." she suggested calmly to him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog Today at 8:56 pm

Dianna frowned deeply.

Dianna would get inside and then sighed. "How about we interview the boyfriend and then we interview some of her friends to see what sort of enemies Suzanna Deux." she suggested calmly to him.

Jacob nodded. "Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing. We need to find out if the current boyfriend is part of this or might have something useful to tell us." he said then drove to the police barrack.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum