Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Drake would look over to her and went to see what she was whining about now.

Zelda was pacing, probably thinking of a way to escape.

Drake saw this and would decide to keep his focus on her instead.

Zelda was getting tired and a demon came running by telling him he could head home.

Drake sighed then would let Zelda be cared for by the other demon for now, since he could go home now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Halo (Siren and ilovemydog AGAIN!!)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:03 am

Scimitar watched and chuckled then coughed up more blood and fell to the ground. His blue coloring began to fade away as well.

Zelda weakly stood up and limped towards him. "Scimitar." she began to speak to him.

Scimitar looked at her and chuckled. "Guess I won't be eating anymore monsters....I had a full life of fighting you off...and trying to hunt big monsters....that's the only thing I regret." he said as he coughed up more blood.

Zelda collapsed at his side and cried more. "I'm sorry you had to fight me, if I weren't scared of death I would've let you kill me years ago." he apologized and curled around him. "Well go together. You can kill me now." she told him.

Scimitar chuckled and then put his tail at her side weakly. "I wish we could have been friends......I'm sorry Zelda." he said then stabbed his tail into her and felt his own life slowly leaving him. "Maybe in the next life time....." he whispered out as he died right there.

Drake saw this and would free the rest of the monsters and froze any demons that got in his way.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 am

Zelda weakly stood up and limped towards him. "Scimitar." she began to speak to him.

Scimitar looked at her and chuckled. "Guess I won't be eating anymore monsters....I had a full life of fighting you off...and trying to hunt big monsters....that's the only thing I regret." he said as he coughed up more blood.

Zelda collapsed at his side and cried more. "I'm sorry you had to fight me, if I weren't scared of death I would've let you kill me years ago." he apologized and curled around him. "Well go together. You can kill me now." she told him.

Scimitar chuckled and then put his tail at her side weakly. "I wish we could have been friends......I'm sorry Zelda." he said then stabbed his tail into her and felt his own life slowly leaving him. "Maybe in the next life time....." he whispered out as he died right there.

Drake saw this and would free the rest of the monsters and froze any demons that got in his way.

Zelda snuggled him gently as he died and then died moments afterwards.

Toxilisk killed 10 guards and watched them. "Why?" he asked Drake.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:24 am

Drake then looked at Toxilisk. "Why what? Why did I do this? Why am I risking my life to save these monsters? Why am I such a failure?" he asked and hissed. "I did this because I fear for my life as a demon, I'm risking my life to fix everything I've done and do the right thing for once because I don't care anymore, I'm a failure because I never had a spine until now." he said as a tear began to form in his eyes.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 am

Drake then looked at Toxilisk. "Why what? Why did I do this? Why am I risking my life to save these monsters? Why am I such a failure?" he asked and hissed. "I did this because I fear for my life as a demon, I'm risking my life to fix everything I've done and do the right thing for once because I don't care anymore, I'm a failure because I never had a spine until now." he said as a tear began to form in his eyes.

Toxilisk literally was looking at the dead bodies of Zelda and Scimitar. "Why couldn't they have been friends?" he asked, looking at them.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:49 am

Toxilisk literally was looking at the dead bodies of Zelda and Scimitar. "Why couldn't they have been friends?" he asked, looking at them.

Drake looked back and sighed. "I don't know that answer." he said then saw all the monsters were free and would head out to watch all the monsters go back to their territory.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 am

Drake looked back and sighed. "I don't know that answer." he said then saw all the monsters were free and would head out to watch all the monsters go back to their territory.

One of those monsters was too weak. It was Squeak. Her brother Speedy was trying to get her up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:08 am

One of those monsters was too weak. It was Squeak. Her brother Speedy was trying to get her up.

Drake saw this and quickly used his powers to try and give her some of his energy.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 am

Drake saw this and quickly used his powers to try and give her some of his energy.

Squeak would use it and stood up weakly, not using any more of his energy, even if he offered more.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Squeak would use it and stood up weakly, not using any more of his energy, even if he offered more.

Drake watched this then looked around just in case someone tried to stop the rest of the monsters from escaping.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Drake watched this then looked around just in case someone tried to stop the rest of the monsters from escaping.

The Prince came down and saw his dead father and then grew worried.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Drake would see the Prince and sighed, he would leave before things could get worse.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Drake would see the Prince and sighed, he would leave before things could get worse.

The Prince stopped him calmly. "Drake, don't go!" he called out, eyes watery.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Drake looked at the Prince and sighed. "Yes?' he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:59 pm

The Prince walked over to him. "Why'd you free the monsters?" he asked calmly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Drake sighed. "I had to clean my conscious and do the right thing for the one I loved." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Drake sighed. "I had to clean my conscious and do the right thing for the one I loved." he said.

The Prince sighed deeply. "How about we form an alliance with the angels and put this whole war behind us?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:53 pm

The Prince sighed deeply. "How about we form an alliance with the angels and put this whole war behind us?" he asked.

Drake would nod. "Yeah, we should do that...it's time to end this war and try and coincide with each other." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:00 am

Drake would nod. "Yeah, we should do that...it's time to end this war and try and coincide with each other." he said

The Prince sighed deeply. "I must ask for Octavia's help and hope for the best, with the angels furious at us, they might not take her company welcoming." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 am

The Prince sighed deeply. "I must ask for Octavia's help and hope for the best, with the angels furious at us, they might not take her company welcoming." he explained.

Drake nodded and would taken the Prince to Octavia and hoped she was awake and still at his home.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:22 am

Drake nodded and would taken the Prince to Octavia and hoped she was awake and still at his home.

Octavia was still asleep.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 am

Drake headed into his bedroom and saw Octavia was still asleep, so he wouldn't bother her yet.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:46 am

Drake headed into his bedroom and saw Octavia was still asleep, so he wouldn't bother her yet.

Agro looked at Drake as if he didn't know him at all.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Drake looked at Agro then smiled a bit. "I've done the right thing....I freed the monsters to correct what I have done." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:12 am

Drake looked at Agro then smiled a bit. "I've done the right thing....I freed the monsters to correct what I have done." he said.

Agro said nothing.

Octavia stirred, waking up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:30 am

Agro said nothing.

Drake would then look to Octavia to see if she was alright now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 am

Agro said nothing.

Drake would then look to Octavia to see if she was alright now.

Octavia's eyes fluttered open.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum